An Irresistible Neighborhood Milf

Story Info
A lunch, a Milf and some fun.
8.2k words
4.34
56.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Shoaib. I am 27 years old 6" tall guy and I am a huge fitness enthusiast. As for the people who have not read my previous stories, I was a friend of Palak Tiwari and I was fucking her mom the Indian television superstar MILF Shweta Tiwari. It's been a long time since I was enjoying with Shweta and she was in love with me how I use to satisfy her sexually. She used to take good care of me and she was letting me stay in one of her owned 3 BHK flat in Juhu. I moved to that flat in 2017 when I was in my third year of graduation. There were six buildings in our campus.

It was an awesome place, to be honest. It was a dream for many people where I was living for free. Now let's forget Shweta and move on to the MILF that I banged who was living in one of the other buildings of our campus.

It was dhuleti time in India (Festival of colors). I just knew my neighbor and a few other people from the lot of our apartments. On the day of dhuleti all the members of the society gathered to play a festival of colors but I was still asleep and that's when the bell rang 'Ting-Tong' and I came out of my peaceful sleep. My neighbors insisted me to join them in the society compound. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth and left to join them in the compound.

A lot of new faces were there, my neighbors were introducing me with them, and then when there were only a few left to be introduced, they introduced me to a fine dusky babe. Her name was Smita. She was somewhat 5"10 tall, slim but not skinny, had a nice pair of b cups. Her touch was pure bliss for me, I was awestruck, she wasn't the most beautiful babe I've ever seen but there was that something that attracted me towards her. Initially, I thought she was somewhat around 25-26 years old. When she turned around I had a clear view of her perfectly round 34" or maybe 36 " bootie through wet black track pants. We all enjoyed playing the festival of color for about an hour and all the time I wasn't able to take my eyes off her, we had a few wild stares between us before I went back to my home.

I thought, "that's as good as it gets." You know the feeling, after seeing Victoria's Secret commercial, browsing web, or gracing the cover of a magazine. You just think, for that make and model, it just doesn't get any better. That's how I felt upon seeing Smita. If anyone was a 10, for me, it was her. I'm not saying she was perfect, because I don't believe anyone is perfect, but her combination was the perfect combination for me. I've never seen a woman so awesome that she left me rock hard at first sight and trust me I've seen and dug into a lot of women.

I took the bath and quickly came out and searched for her on Facebook through the profiles of my neighbors, after a while, I found out her Facebook, and to my surprise, she was 38 years old and she was the mother of two teenagers. I was amazed at how she kept her body so well-toned, nobody on this god damn planet can tell that she was 38 by looking at her. I quickly sent her friend's request and went to have lunch.

I took lunch and came back to my room to sleep for a while so I can go out in the evening. Before going to bed I checked my mobile and my friend request was accepted. I decided to sleep for a while and chat with her in the night.

I came home after dinner with my friends and it was around 9 O'clock. I messaged her, "Hi"

She quickly responded and we chatted some in general things for a few minutes but I felt like the connection is not only from my side, she was quick to respond and she was not cutting off the chat like a married woman generally does in India and that's why I just straight-out asked her for her cell phone number. She was not a bit hesitant and gave me the number immediately.

Four months passed, we almost chatted every-day, I never missed a chance to compliment her body as well as her outfit every time I saw her in past months and so did she. Her husband was a quite fat and unfit guy and I had some thoughts in my mind that she was getting attracted to me but it was too soon to ask out her anything like that. I was just holding back.

One-day she called me in the noon, about 2 O'clock. I generally return to my home from college at around 1:45 pm. She asked me if I had lunch or not, I was about to prepare an Egg omelet but she said not to and said she was coming ours with some food.

I thought she might have prepared some special food that's why she is coming over to hand it over to me. Ding-Dong, the bell ranged. I went and opened the door, Smita was here with a bunch of dominos pizzas. was wearing a yellow T-shirt which was hugging her skin very tightly and pink shorts which were revealing her think beautiful dusky thighs.

"Hello, can't I come in?" She said because I didn't welcome her inside as I thought she was not gonna come in.

"Of course, of course, why not!" I said hesitantly.

She came inside the house and I closed the door, she started walking towards the living room and I was able to see her perfect ass-cheeks shaking from behind through her shorts. The mere presence of her was making me go gaga already.

"Wow! are you from a royal family or what? your house is god damn amazing." She said.

"No, no It's not my house," I said.

"Ohh! so you rented it?" She said.

"Actually yes, but I stay here on rent without paying anything," I said.

"Is it your relative's place?" She said.

"Nope, it's of TV star Shweta Tiwari and her daughter is one of my best friends that's why she is letting me stay here for free."

"Wow, lucky you."

"Indeed," I said sitting down on the chaise leaning my back on the backrest with my legs on either side of the chaise.

"Is it okay if we eat here?" she asked putting the pizzas on the chaise

"Ya, Sure," I said.

She sat opposite of me the same way I did, each leg on either side which revealed her thighs even further almost till her thigh joints. I was getting horny but I was being careful of not rushing things. We enjoyed eating chicken pizza while talking about some casual things. We washed our hands and she went to throw trash in the dustbin while I went back and sat on the chaise.

She came back after throwing trash and stood near me as I was changing television channels. "Stop, stop, let's watch this movie." She said. I was actually amazed as I thought she would leave after lunch but instead, she wanted to watch a movie with me. A whirlpool of wild thoughts started flowing through my mind.

Suddenly she jumped and set between my legs, her back facing me on the chaise, and pretended as if she is excited to watch the movie. I was confused about either she genuinely wants to see the movie or she is interested in me.

Resisting her was getting harder than ever. Her perfect round and wide butts were almost touching my thighs. I was wearing boxers without underwear. I was having a huge hard-on an inch away from her butt. After a moment of silence, I just gathered courage and decided to try my luck.

"Hey, do you go to the gym regularly?" I asked while slowly grabbing both sides of her waist.

"Ahhh!! Why do you think so?" She asked with a little bit of moan when I touched her waist.

"Because you have a beautiful slim waist and gorgeous round butt," I said while hardening the grip on her waist.

"Yes, I am a regular gym freak." She said while turning her head to look at me. She slowly leaned her head on to my chest, it was hot outside, cool inside the house due to the air-conditioner and it was burning inside my boxers. She slowly placed back of her head on my stomach and looked into my eyes. Although she didn't move a muscle, I think I saw her mentally shrug. "I hope you don't make me regret this," she said.

My mouth was so dry I could not swallow. I could not believe she had the same thoughts about me that I had for her. Later she'd confess that she was unable to think about anything else for the whole night when we met for the first time.

"Aren't you happy with your husband," I asked out of curiosity.

"Everything is okay between us but I cannot resist you, your body, your eye, your touch. I feel there is something between us, something that I want for a long time," She said.

"I felt the same the day we met, the mere touch of yours spread like a current in my body," I said as I planted a kiss on her lips and returned back to my posture again.

She was still keeping eye contact with me, I started playing with her waist and then her tummy. I slowly slipped my hand under her shorts, scratched her little bush very passionately. She closed her eyes surrendering to my touch. I asked her to get up and rest her head on my shoulder. She quickly adjusted as I said then I slowly caressed her clit making her moan slightly. I could clearly see hunger on her face, she must be missing this kind of lovemaking for a long time.

I kissed her left chick and the side of her lips before kissing and licking her left ear while I slowly slipped a finger in her love hole and my skin chilled when she shuddered. Her wet snatch was warming my finger. I pushed it in further and she arched her back from the pleasure, her tits were mouthwatering close to my face. I pulled out to smell my finger like the cork of fine wine, then sucked her juices off. She might as well have coated my finger with ecstasy. A slot machine in my head suddenly went off.

She lowered down her shorts as I entered another finger in her vagina. I couldn't believe how wet she was. She needed this as much as I did. "Harder!" she ordered me. I smooched on the side of her neck and dug deeper and harder in her vagina, I slipped another finger in, quickening the pace and she gushed all over my hand with a scream of relief.

"It's been a long time since somebody made me cum," She said.

"I will make you cum as many times as you want darling," I said.

After a brief pause, she got up, adjusted her shorts, and turned around to sit on my thighs facing me. While I held her steady, she lowered herself onto me she leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth for several awesome minutes while I caressed her naked thighs and groped her ass several times through the soft cotton material.

We broke the kiss and I said, "You were really missing this, aren't you?"

"Yes! I was, my husband is good at everything apart from the bed."

"Why me?" I asked her to know the reason why she chose me for this.

"Honestly, I kept this inside me for years, I was holding it back for a long long time but your tight muscular body and your looks, as well as attitude, blew me away. I'm not a cheater but you turned me into one." She said.

Hearing those words I lost all the control, I was so horny, I quickly took her T-shirt off and unhooked her bra before pushing her back and drubbed her on the flat part of the chaise. I lifted her thighs up and legs in the air to get up on my legs and took off my T-shirt. I flexed my body showing her pure masculinity like a lion shows its prey. My cock was ram straight inside my boxers. She saw that but didn't react. I leaned down and smooched her, her nipples hardened, and she could feel wetness seep from between her legs.

My lips swopped down on hers forcefully, my tongue sneaking out to trace her plumpy lips. I pulled her closer and the feel of my body against her body couple with the gentle bites to urge her mouth open drew a moan from her. I angeled my head and dwelled my tongue to get the beautiful sweet taste of her saliva. I deepened the kiss as she wrapped her legs around me for good three-four minutes.

She wanted me to keep kissing her but I forcefully broke the kiss as I vigorously kissed her left plump boob which sent a bolt of lightning throughout her body. My other hand was working on her right boobie, pulling her dark erect nipple, and giving her the sweet pain of sex. I slowly moved down and kissed and licked her belly while both hands were full of her breasts. I wrapped my arms around her already arched back and brought her face in front of mine and said, " You know, I wanted to feel your body from the first day we met, I just wanted you, there is something in you that is attracting me, it was lust at first sight but it was stronger than ever, I never felt before." and again we both started exploring each other's mouth for a hefty time.

I slowly moved my right hand from her back into her shorts and rubbed her asshole before planting my middle finger inside her anus, "Oh!God!" she murmured and initiated grinding her ass. My throbbing cock was roaring at her vagina to come out and get inside her. We made-out for several minutes like two true lovers waiting from aegis to get their hands on each other. She was gripping my body while kissing me like a python does to its prey.

We slowly broke the kiss, she went down kissing my neck while I rested my head on the chaise. She gave me some love-bites on the neck before her tongue started playing with my already hard nipples. She sucked them tenderly then moved on and kissed my abs, all the while I was chilled to my bones because of the pleasure, her touch, her aura had put me in some kind of frenzy that I never felt before.

She grabbed my boxers and slid them down slowly while I helped her by lifting my butt a bit. My majestic 8-inch piece of meat came out fully erected and ready to roll. Exactly what this sexy married, beautiful woman wanted was in front of her eyes.

"It's so big...your dick is so beautiful...so thick..." She said.

"Bigger than your hubby?" I said while smiling at her.

"No comparison," she said while making deep eye contact.

She gently grabbed my thick cock in her right hand. She slowly started stroking it. My body burned under her touch. Every caress left a mark of lustful greed as she squeezed her hands on my shaft. Her nearly cruel torture on my flesh grew dangerously teasing to the rest of my body. Her left hand joined the party as she started stroking my man-hood with both of her hands at the same time. I was in total control of her but I was enjoying every single moment of getting controlled by a beautiful MILF.

Smita gripped my stiff cock at the base, stretched her obscenely long tongue down to her hand, and then licked all the way up my throbbing shaft, slow and sloppy-wet and almost in a straight line. I whimpered and groaned. The sexy MILF then swung her tongue around my mushroomed cockhead, resulting in my whole body vibrating. She slid her smeared lips over the top of my bloated knob and sucked on it, I generally wouldn't get to the climax that fast but this time I thought for sure I'd lose it; that the whole wild, the crazy ride would end in an uncontrolled blast of white-hot semen before it'd even really started. But Smita -- bright as a nova, but oh-so blessed in the sex department -- sensed my impending rupture and slowed the flow by sliding her hand up my shaft, pinching me tight just under the hood. I dug my fingernails into the bed-sheet and willed the boiling sperm in my balls back down to a simmer. Smita grinned up at me from her glowing white teeth clenching my swollen cap, fingers circle-squeezing my shaft until my balls turned blue again. "Not so fast, baby, let me taste you a bit more," she said with a wild smile.

Smita looked so beautiful, naked, devouring my throbbing cock, as if it were the world's last porterhouse. I loved how her deep black hair danced on her back. I yelped in surprise when I hit the point of no return. It's like she just pushed a turbo button on her because her engine suddenly revved up. she gobbled me with the enthusiasm of a fag. I grabbed her wonderful hair with both hands and exploded in her mouth so as my whole body tightened.

"I'm cumming, take it out," I said as I tried to take my cock out of her mouth.

She tightened her grip and kept on sucking my throbbing cock ignoring my warning. I was amazed that an Indian babe wants it in her mouth. My first wad hit her like a shotgun blast, the way her head snapped back like whiplash. Well, that only seemed to provoke her more. I saw her swallow, then continue to pump my dick dry, moaning like a bitch in heat. I felt my second load coat her tongue and a third bounce off the roof of her mouth. Still, she fed the beast, not hesitating for a moment, eager for every drop. She was a miracle-worker! I never knew a total hottie was capable of such things. A moment later her whole body shuddered. Her lips still locked on my cock. Her eyes glazed over like she took a premium hit of some new super drug. The bowels of my soul coughed up my sixth and last squirt of cum. She pulled out to rest her lips on the head of my cock.

It looked like she was putting lipstick on, the way she moved her lips over the tip of my penis. Her tongue flicked out and cleaned the sperm around her mouth like a puppy fed too much peanut butter. I watched her eyes unglazed and her face settles into an expression of deep satisfaction. Her happy smile barely fit on her face. "You taste so good!" she told my penis, looking me in the eye. I found a swallower in a world of spitters. She looked up at me and moaned. No lie, my cock twitched against her tongue. For a minute or two, I just lied down on chaise as she cleaned up my cock.

She slowly climbed up and kissed my lips as I turned her over and we swapped our positions, now it was my turn. My tongue danced around her nipples before I nibbled them. A rush of heat travels down her core. I could see my touch was driving her crazy. I let go of her breasts and left a trail of kisses down her stomach. With each kiss, I was going closer to her core and I writhe beneath me.

She arched her back as I slowly took off her shorts, revealing her black panty. I kissed her foot along the arch, then kissed upward to her ankle. Her fingers stroked through the thin hairs above her cleft and she arched her back with a moan.

I kissed up her calf, taking a leisurely path and lingering on the way. Her scent drew me faster than her voice. The fresh, mouthwatering promise of heat and lust. It took all my will power not to push her thighs apart and feast on the wet heat between them. Teasing, moving from one thigh to the other, I was inches away from her core when her trembling fingers fisted my hair.

"Eager?" I said with a husky voice making her feel what's coming up her way. She raised her head as my eyes meet hers as I grab hold of her panty with my teeth. Too fast for her to comprehend, I ripped them off her. She whimpered as the cool brize coming out of the air-conditioner hits her. I blew down on her sex, making her writhe even more. I grabbed her legs and places them on my neck and scoot her closer to me. My eyes leave her and fall on her core. I licked her lips before softly, tracing from the bottom to the top of my core. Her legs tremble and her head falls back. I did the same motion a few times before my tongue parts her folds, and I started eating her up like she was my last meal. Moan after moan escapes her lips and she can feel a few of mine down there. The vibration almost drove her to the edge. But I knew what I was doing. Before she can have her release, I slowed down. I slipped a finger in and she almost broke down right then.

Smita reacted like she had been electrocuted, crying out and jerking away in one moment to push back for more the next. I held her captive, my arms preventing her from escaping the warmth suction of my mouth.

"Fuck," she cried out. "Oh, God! Oh, Shoaib, don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping. She held her breath even longer, gasping for air then holding it again. She was riding the cusp and I needed a hand free to push her over the edge. Slipping one hand out from around her thigh, I placed my palm under my chin and slid two fingers inside her. When her muscles clamped down, I paused and pulled back, teaching her she had control. She opened herself completely then, crying out as I began to slowly fuck her with my fingers. I swirled my tongue around the little bud trapped between my lips.