An Irresistible Neighborhood Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm coming," she announced as her body trembled. "Yes! Yes, oh, please, oh, yes!"

I rode it out with her. She sat up slightly, her hands moving behind my head to hold my face where it was. When her inner muscles clenched around my fingers, I began to lick long, soft strokes from bottom to top in time with her insistent rhythm. She convulsed and shook with each pulse until they slowed. I kept licking around her sensitive bud until she stilled, at last, then I gently pulled my fingers out and placed one last kiss on her furry mons. My cock was again fully erect and was ready to rumble inside her.

"I can't move," she whispered, her legs splayed open and arms in a jumble on her stomach.

"Shoaib please!" she pleads, but it falls on deaf ears.

"What? Tell me." I breathe down on her sex and start flicking her clit with my tongue.

"I need you." she breathes out loudly.

"What do you need?" I asked huskily, my voice full of lust as much as her.

"I need you inside me." she finally breathes out, not standing the torturous teasing anymore.

I stood up with the chaise between my legs while the dusky beauty lifted both of her legs in the air.

She can feel my throbbing member at her entrance. But I didn't push myself inside her yet. No. Instead, I grabbed my cock, and with the tip of it started gliding it up and down her clit. Her eyes were down, paying close attention to what I was doing, I was looking at here from time to time. I liked to see how it affected her, and damn it I could see on her face that it was driving her insane.

"Sho-", before she can even finish, I dived inside her. I stretched her to the max. There was a slight discomfort before she got used to my huge meat piece. Slowly I start moving in and out. I was giving her time to adjust to my girth. Soon, the discomfort is gone, and she was begging me to thrust faster. I eagerly complied. With each thrust, I could see her getting closer to the edge. She was close. But I don't want this to end so I slowed down the pace to almost nil. Her pussy was buttery smooth. It was the time I thought to do my signature move, I took my penis almost out of her vagina and for a half a minute I only pumped my cock head inside her twat. Finally, when she got too calm I banged my all eight inches inside her without a warning.

She screamed like a little bitch, almost cracking the glass windows, it was painful but I do know women like it. This is how a man shows women my dominance. She was about to say something but before she could I did it again and again and again and the only thing she can do was to scream like a little pup. The sound that came when our bodies collided each and every time was making me more and more horneir. I kept thumping her with my full gym body strength. I was showing her what is the difference between her husband and me. I kept pumping her with the full-throttle while I grabbed her boobs tightly.

Eventually, she was riding that edge again, her body slick with sweat. She pulled me and started smooching me, I kept on pumping her harder and harder.

"I'm so close, don't stop" Smita whispered.

She started shaking, she arched her back. She was lost in it. She kissed me even more passionately. She wrapped her legs around my waist, she planted her nails in my back, muscles inside her pussy clenched my cock and the dam broke, her walls contracted and burst all over my cock. The hot stream of juices flown through her love-hole on to my cock and all the way on the chaise. I still kept pounding her for a little while until I was out of strength and I collapsed on top of her. The bliss is evident on her smiling face.

"This was magical," She said breathing heavily.

"You sure are a hell of a package, babe," I said with a light laugh.

She was laying on the chaise beneath me, she gradually moved her left foot from chaise to the ground. I was still fully charged as I lifted myself. Her other leg was on the chaise, knee bent, leaving her womanhood openly exposed. I lowered my mouth to her sweet wetness again.

When she felt my tongue part her swollen flesh and begin making long sweeps from her opening to her clit, she relaxed into the chaise cushion with a moan she couldn't suppress. Gone were any thoughts about the neighbors, the storm, I nearly caught her pleasuring herself or anything at all really. She was lost in the sensation of my tongue caressing her most intimate places. She had been aroused so much that my touch brought shivers of pleasure and relief so intense that there was no fighting it. Her hips lifted to meet my mouth and she shifted slightly on the chaise to lay more comfortably. She opened her legs and exposed herself more to me. She felt my hands slide under her to cup her ass and hold her to me. God, I wasn't going to stop any time soon. She was almost unaware of her hands moving to play gently with her nipples as her hips began their familiar easy thrusting motion. She just couldn't hold still...I made her feel so good. My tongue explored every fold of her, licking from her clit to her opening and back in seemingly endless rounds of pleasure. When she felt me probe her opening with my tongue, she pressed toward me, encouraging me to taste as much of her as I could.

I tighten my hands on her ass as I held her to my hungry mouth. my tongue made another quick trip up to her clit, and then slid past her opening and down toward her anus. She had a fleeting thought about the nice soak she'd had in the tub and surrendered to the pleasure of my tongue teasing her ass. I was way beyond careful planning now. I wanted to eat her alive. I loved the taste and smell of her. When I heard her moans of pleasure, saw her hands moving to tease her nipples and felt her hips begin their easy thrusting I knew that she was beyond stopping, too. I relished the feel of her smooth skin on this tongue. God, she was so wet. I buried my tongue inside her, feeling her press into me. She was so sweet and clean, I just wanted to have more of her.

I gave her cult a quick lick and then ran my tongue past her opening and down to tease her anus. She moaned and bucked with increasing abandon as I licked and probed. I knew what she liked, and was gratified when she began to thrust more urgently as she climbed toward her climax. I shifted my attention back to her clit, closing my lips around it to suck gently. My tongue lapped over the hard little button in my mouth and soon I felt her stiffen. Her back arched and her breathing became ragged. Her hand came to rest on my head — her signal to keep doing what I was doing because she was going to cum. I held her to me, her gasps and moans filling my ears, blending with the wind. When her breath caught in her throat, I pressed a little harder with my tongue and she began to moan and shudder as the waves of pleasure broke over her. She thrust against me with each pulse of pleasure and I stayed right with her until she began to relax and come back to earth.

Before she had time to gather her wits, I moved to lean over her and kiss her with lips still damp from her sweet juices. Her hand reached for me and found my hard cock, caressing it lightly through the fabric of my boxers. Her touch was gentle despite the passion raging through her. She knew just how to drive me crazy. I eased the back of the chaise to a more horizontal position without breaking the kiss. I groaned into her mouth as I felt her hand slip between my legs. I continued kissing her, loving the feel of her hand on my cock and her lips on mine. When I couldn't stand it any longer, I broke the kiss and forced her to scoot over and make room for me to lay next to her. It was a tight fit, and she moved to lay nearly on top of me, leaning down to kiss me deeply. I nudged her with my arm to coax her into straddling me just in front of my raging hard cock. I felt her wetness on my lower belly and my cock throbbed, bumping insistently against her ass. "Put it inside you" I murmured against her lips. She reached around and guided me into her warm wetness.

She slid slowly onto my hard cock, feeling every millimeter as I entered her. She was as eager to have me inside of her as I was to be there. She sat up in order to take every bit of me into herself. my hands slid over her shoulders, dislodging her robe, and moved to cup her full breasts. As I teased her nipples, she began to move slowly on me, savoring the invasion of my hard cock. The stimulation to her nipples made her clit throb and she moaned with the pleasure of every movement.

She was transported to a place she'd rarely been in all her years as a woman. Her whole world narrowed to the boundaries of her body and the pleasure building inside her. Time seemed to stand still as she lost herself in the feeling. We were as intimate as possible. Her eyes were closed as she moved slowly on me, grinding down to send ripples of pleasure up from her clit. I could feel the warm wetness where our bodies joined and I knew that most of it was hers. The silky warmth wrapped around my cock alternated with brief moments of coolness as the wind found the moist places. There wasn't even the slightest pause in her rhythm as she rode me. If anything, her movements were increasing in pace and urgency. I looked up at her, and the sight took my breath away. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed as she focused on the pleasure she was feeling. Her nipples were rock hard, partly from my attentions, partly from the wind of the air-conditioner. Suddenly the sky darkened up, It was as though Mother Nature was rising to an explosion of her own along with the two of us. The thunder was pleasant rumbling and not loud cracks as it started raining slowly.

Her hands rested on my chest for balance and I felt them tense as she began to move more quickly on my cock. I loved it when she grabbed onto him as her pleasure grew. She got hit with an intense orgasm, I could feel her muscles clenching on my cock as her body vibrated and the waves of ecstasy came out flowing through her love hole, she would suddenly realize that she was gripping my chest and apologize and ask if she'd hurt him. She never could seem to understand that I felt like a king when making love with her made me a bit wild. I just grin and tell her that it didn't hurt a bit even if I ended up feeling a bit bruised for the next two days. The small pain was always a pleasant reminder of our passion. At the rate she was going, I was going to have a reminder of this adventure for a bit longer than normal. I wasn't sure if I've ever seen any of my sexual partners reach this level of abandonment.

My hands moved to grip her hips as I began to thrust up to meet her. I could feel my balls tightening as my own orgasm began to build within me. She was riding me hard by now, her breathing ragged, her heavy breasts bouncing each time our bodies met with a wet slap. I gripped her hips to keep her from dismounting and began to thrust into her with hard, deep thrusts. It took all of five thrusts for her to surrender to our mutual passion. Her eyes closed again and she leaned forward a little, making it easier for us to shift to a fast rhythm that would carry us both over the edge. She bucked back onto me, our bodies slapping together, both of us groaning with pleasure and panting with effort.

Her pussy muscles clenched and loosened spasmodically, she was out of control, quivering like a jack-hammer. I kept pounding her until she was out of her juices. She looked into my eyes before she collapsed all her weight onto me. Her body, built for sex, slack, sweat-slicked and pale. I hugged her tight while planting a sexy kiss on her right cheek.

She knew I was still hard and it was far from over, after a minute or so she regained her strength and lifted herself up as my rod popped out of her hole, moving herself at the end of the chaise, sitting at the edge of it, near my feet. She leaned forward as she slurps my cock head with her tongue, tasting her own pussy juice.

She moved closer, shifting her grip to the base of my cock and taking me into her mouth. I made a soft sound, the switch from the pressure of her hand to the warmth of her mouth was making me flinch. She sucked me gently, giving me time to adjust, letting me go long enough to lick and kiss her way up the thick shaft and run her tongue around the rim of the circumcised tip. She lifted her head to look at me, teasing me with her tongue before sucking the length of my cock back into her mouth, as much of it as she could take. She moved her head, pushing me to the back of her throat and breathing through her nose to keep from gagging. My breathing changed, becoming fast and uneven. My hands fisted in the sheet and she wondered if I was reluctant to touch her. She increased the pace, her hands and mouth were in full synch. I felt I was nearing my edge but I didn't want it to end this early. I forcefully pulled my cock out of her mouth and told her to turn around.

She quickly turned around, her ass close to my ass, I quickly slurped my tongue on her pussy lips as I stood up on my feet, chaise between my legs and so does she. She was on all four except not on her knees but feet, something like standing doggy but her hands on the chaise. I rubbed my cock on clit for a while and then spat on it for smoother motion, I stroked my cock several times, each time rubbing her clit. I gradually inserted my tool inside her hole again.

I started to doggy fuck the horny wife. My balls were aching from being hard for so long, and I had to let myself go inside this sexy woman. I began pounding her body with no regard for anything but my own pleasure. I grabbed her hips and began pumping her hard, slapping my heavy, cum laden balls against her clit, stimulating both of us every time we heard and felt them slap her with a thud. "Smita, I love your ass, round and beautiful, I want it so bad." I was fucking her as fast as humanly possible. I thought she was going to pass out from pleasure she began to moan so loudly. I moved a bit closer to her so I could pound her deeper, letting my balls now slap her pussy lips. She somehow got one of her hands-free and was rubbing her clit as I pounded my cock deep into her. I was easing it all the way out to where the tip was just penetrating her and then jamming it balls deep into her tight cunt. She had begun to moan and quiver constantly. I could see her whole body shaking and her toes curled up underneath. I could not hold this off anymore. I began to feel my balls pulse and began to pump my seed deep into this woman's gorgeous cunt. My cock pulsed time and time again, just unleashing tons of my cum inside of her as she moaned feeling my hot cum filling her up. I lost my sense of reality from the intense pleasure this woman was giving me. I felt like I was in a state of euphoria. I could not pull my cock out of her because I could not move my body, but I could feel myself running down my balls and her pussy from the overflow. I grabbed her by her around her chest and pulled her closer as we sat down on the chaise, my cock still inside her, throwing seeds deep into her cervix.

"God damn, you are made to be fucked, your body is made to have sex, I can't get enough of you," I said while kissing her shoulder. She moaned at first and said, "So does your cock, I wish I could keep it inside forever."

Cum was dripping down on my balls as well as thighs. The chaise was already a cum-dumpster mess, I asked her to join me for a bath. We walked our way and entered the bathroom. I had a 2 side glass shower encloser in the corner of the bathroom. We went inside as she flipped the shower tap. The water began to run through her goddess-like body. She cleaned herself up while I watched her, stroking my semi-erect cock. I gradually cupped her tits with my hands as I entered the shower, pressing my lips on to hers. Slowly moving my hands from her boobs to her ass, pulling her closer. Her breast on my chest, nipple to nipple. Our tongues dancing with each other, I squeezed her butt cheeks and spanked them as we kept making out like a mature couple. She broke the kiss and said, "Would you like me to wash you too?"

"Please," I answered.

I wasn't still fully erect, but I was as excited about the reciprocation of her bathing me as I was at the thought of making love to her. She took the washcloth and began to wash me, first rubbing the cloth gently on my chest and working up toward my broad shoulders. After washing each shoulder she used the cloth to soap up each one of my arms. Then she rinsed the washcloth into the water, then reached down to start washing my thighs and then knees and calves, being very determined not to touch my penis yet, teasing me to the core.

She asked me to turn around and started rubbing soap on my back moving down to my butt, she played with my ass-cheeks for a little while before slowly rubbing her soapy hands on my plump balls. I moaned a little as she played with them then gradually she stood up and grabbed my cock, putting her chin on my shoulder she stroked it slowly. In a matter of seconds my cock grow full hard once again, her touch was driving me crazy.

Oh, my god, I was going out of my mind with lust. She touched just the tip and made a small subtle swirling motion with the tip of her finger at the very top of the head of my penis, It felt like I was on fire, She let out a tiny giggle as she was enjoying the power and control that she can exert over me. She again grabbed my cock and started stroking it harder while planting a smooch on my right shoulder. A moment passed and she said in my ears, "Seems like you are ready for another round.

I turned my head towards her and kissed her lips and said, "let's swap the position sexy."

She moved in front of me, her back to my face. I rubbed my cock onto her clit as she bent her knees a bit for better access. I was almost delirious from the heat in the room, the water, the steam, her body, our passion. She grabbed my swollen cock from between her legs with her right hand and guided it inside her love hole. I entered her very slowly but pleasurable that we both almost cry out in absolute bliss. I slide into her as deep as I possibly can as she rested her hands on the glass wall. Neither of us wanted to move just yet. We just stayed in that position for a few moments languishing in the feeling of me inside her, filling her up, and she completely enveloping me in a perfect union of flesh and lust as if her very soul was attempting to embrace me.

This is when she slowly start to wiggle her hips and began to move up and down on me. It is a combination of the water and her own wetness that enhanced our every push and pull, allowing us to slide so perfectly together, in and out, back and forth. The rhythm of our lovemaking was deliberate, yet intense. Sweet, and damn scandalous, as we began to increase the speed and pressure of her ass-cheeks grinding down onto me.

A minute or two passed, I was having fun of my life but I wanted to kiss her so bad. I forcefully turned her around and kissed her like a hungry vampire. I drubbed her back on to the wall and pulled her ass closer to me. I spread her legs and plunged my cock inside her, fucking her from the front without breaking the kiss.

I was into an animalistic state, I pulled her body even tighter. Her hands clutching at my neck and the back of my head. We continue to kiss sporadically through our act, but our labored breathing and the fluid motion was making it harder to concentrate on anything other than the lustful act itself. The moment was so sexy. Her arousal was already near its peak again. I could feel it coming. I lifted her with both hands on her asscheeks and started fucking her as fast as humanly possible. After a minute of wild fuck she bit my lower lip hard, I gave her one final push. She vibrated hard, tightening her vagina around my cock, as if to extract the orgasm from me forcefully. I kept her in the same position while making out with her until her orgasm subsidized.