All Comments on 'An Irresistible Temptation Ch. 01'

by Greg15

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't ruin this by turning it into a harem story. /sigh. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, really quite well done! The build up to their time together was wonderful and nicely set the stage. However, the fact that this was written by a non-American (probably a Brit) SCREAMS though and was distracting to me: words a and phrases like mum, carpark, motorist, signage, needing “fuel” instead of saying needing gas, proper meal instead of “something to eat,” a 7 Up instead of Sprite—I could go on as some jarring word or phrase occurred, it felt like, occurred in nearly every paragraph. Still the story line made up for it and I tried to ignore the imperfect American English. I give it a 5 for that reason, but on future stories I suggest having it edited by a skilled American writer. Thanks for sharing your lovely story!

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next installment...... 5*****

G5902G5902almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story!!! Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely Outstanding! Anxious to see where you lead us in the next chapter.

mburs2016mburs2016over 2 years ago

One of the best stories ive read greg25 never disappoints love this and looking forward to more really well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent read! Thriller, romance and loving scenes. Compliments and 5 stars of course.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsover 2 years ago

EXCELLENT STORY young man. Very enjoyed it. Short,concise, suspenseful, and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At first I thought where is the sex but then I got into the story and it was great, a well written tale which was entertaining and kept your attention and the sex was better for the slow burn builď up.

Many Thanks

BobLee7BobLee7over 1 year ago

She’s how many days without her BCPs?

I love stories that have a real plot in addition to great sex.

We’ll done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Incredible story. A very well developed story involving more than just sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreg15@Greg15
I have always enjoyed a happy and full life, so I try and reflect this in my stories. I write based on my experiences; however, I naturally include a little fantasy to enliven the tale. As my gorgeous wife is quite open minded, you may incorrectly distinguish what is a real ex...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES