An Irresistible Temptation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued on and soon found a small café where there were still some unoccupied tables. I wasn't certain whether we were still recovering from the long swim or the sex, but we were both ravenous. I rarely have an excuse to order it, but today I couldn't pass on the Eggs Benedict, juice, toast and coffee. Nicole ordered the same except she had the Eggs Florentine.

The breakfast was good, but I felt a bit funny when the check was presented. Of course only Nicole could pay as she had the credit card. As a joke, I said to the waitress: "My wife will pay. I am a kept man."

When the waitress left, Nicole replied: "As you are my toy boy, I do expect to be serviced on demand."

"It will be my pleasure, Madame Bellamy."

Putting on a haughty tone, Nicole continued the farce: "As you are really just my handsome hand bag, you will be useful carrying my packages and groceries. Come, I will now return to purchase some lingerie."

I confess I was more comfortable standing outside the lingerie shop rather than waiting inside not knowing where to look. I have a natural interest, but I didn't want to look like a perv. Besides I knew I would get a first rate show when we returned to the cottage.

When Nicole reappeared she wouldn't tell me what she had purchased as I would get to see later. She then led me around the corner as she wanted a new bikini. When I reminded her of her red bikini, she said she needed something a little sexier, plus a beach towel.

When she finally came out from the swimwear shop she had a new hat, sunglasses and beach bag as well. Even with the beach towel and Nicole's previous purchases the bag still only looked half filled.

We purchased a selection of breakfast, lunch and snack foods from a market and deli. Nicole was happy with my selection of wine plus a bottle of Bourbon with accompanying Coke.

Back at the cottage as I packed away the groceries, Nicole went to the bedroom to change.

She was shortly out wearing a blue and white paisley shirt that almost covered matching loose shorts that had an elasticized waist. My initial thought was that it looked cool and would be suitable to wear about town. Apparently the fabric was silk.

She then opened the shirt to reveal a matching bikini. The top was the normal triangular shape that nicely accentuated her prominent breasts. It was when she turned and bent over to drop the shorts that she revealed the sexiest looking bottom I had ever seen. She wore a matching thong with side ties. I had probably seen smaller swimwear before, but this thong just sculptured her curves perfectly. I now realized why she had bought the accessories.

At that moment I couldn't think of the appropriate words, but I hoped she would accept the way I looked at her in awe. I walked up to her and just as I held her to kiss, I said: "You are gorgeous." With my hands upon her ass cheeks I pulled her tightly against me.

After some nice smooching it was now my turn to get ready. I quickly changed into board shorts, a cotton shirt, then grabbed my floppy hat, sunglasses and towel. We grabbed some bottles of water and were soon walking to the beach.

The beach was better than I expected. It is long, wide and has perfect white sand. There were plenty of people, given it was a Tuesday. We found a perfect spot on the hard sand to lay out our towels. I waited for a moment as Nicole unwrapped her body to reveal her bikini clad body. We then walked down to the water.

There did not appear to be lifeguards, so we waded out just far enough to swim. The waves were gentle but I was still able to get a thrill catching a few. After about twenty minutes we decided to retired back to our towels.

As Nicole exited the water she brushed back her wet hair and making long strides unwittingly bounced her breasts enticingly. I knew there were dozens or horny men watching her at that moment.

It was then with a sense of relief that Nicole exclaimed: "That went well!"

"What do you mean?" I enquired.

"I was wondering if I would be nervous of the water after our long Florida snorkel. I am pleased to say that everything was fine. As I said before, I may even try scuba diving again... as long as you are with me."

"Sorry... I didn't even think about it."

"Don't be silly... but you may have to hold my hand diving."

I assumed that Nicole would lie back and try and sunbake, but she was more interested in watching people about us. There was a continuous procession of people walking by, quite a few with their dogs.

"Owen, I am interested in your tastes. Which of these women do you find attractive?" Nicole enquired.

"Well let's see. There are many attractive women here."

"Just indicate those that you, really, like. I want to know if you are attracted by a type of woman."

"Well that woman in the yellow bikini with the border collie is nice."

"What makes her stand out?"

"She is reasonably tall and slim, but still has a shapely figure. She also shows good taste in the selection of her dog."

"I can see you like them with nice breasts. Would you sleep with her if she offered?"

"Well I wouldn't refuse her based on her looks." I then looked about to see if there were any attractive men. "Which of the guys would you like to bed? What about the one in the red speedos? He looks as though he has been body building."

"No, he is not my type. He is bulky and looks cumbersome. I also like them tall and slim with broad shoulders. You're my type, but I do like looking as well."

For about half an hour we each identified about half a dozen suitable candidates for our fantasy orgy. I hadn't expected that we would have this type of conversation, but I felt comfortable sharing our intimate assessments. Behind all the talk, I was sure that Nicole was making sure we would never have secrets or be too embarrassed to discuss any erotic thought.

By the time we were ready to leave, the idea of bedding numerous women made it necessary for me to adjust my penis when I stood up. Nicole noticed and discreetly rubbed me as she covered me with a hug. As we were standing together I quietly told her there were about a dozen guys checking her out, including two she had previously identified for her fantasy.

She studiously ignored everyone as she donned her silk shorts and shirt. We picked up our towels and headed back to our cottage.

When we were inside, Nicole said she would take a shower. I let her go ahead and gave her a minute before I entered the large cubicle with her.

"Is there room?" I politely enquired.

"Probably not, so you had better come close." We then kissed with the water running over us both. Only the shower rose in the ceiling was on, so Nicole added the wall rose to ensure we were both saturated.

Her warmth and the wetness of her skin made every contact between us a sensuous pleasure. As I was quickly aroused, I folded my penis up so that it pressed into Nicole belly. Our hands roamed frenetically over each other's slippery skin.

I could feel Nicole's hard nipples against my chest and this prompted me to bend over to suck them firmly. As I bent, I rested one hand on her hip while the other ran up between her thighs. I rubbed her folds and felt the syrupy juice that wasn't water.

First one finger; then the second finger had Nicole moaning into my ear. I could tell she was well past the initial flush of excitement. I wrapped my hand under her left knee and as I stood up I lifted it. She immediately understood as I locked her leg against my hip with my arm. She held onto me tightly. I just had to dip slightly so my cock poked her entrance. Nicole did the rest, sliding onto me nicely.

I felt more than connected. We were physically as close as possible, but our minds must have also clicked. I started slowly by dipping my knees as she conformed so that our thrusts were together.

I went up on my toes of my right leg each time to be fully seated. As I withdrew, I bent my knee. This happened initially without thinking, but after a couple of minutes my muscles warned me they were not use to this.

We were both panting. In my case it was from the effort involved; I suspected this was also the cause for Nicole. I decided an adjustment was warranted.

I allowed myself to slip out, but I immediately turned Nicole to face away from me. The water was pouring down her back. I told her to brace herself against the wall. With her bent over slightly, I reentered her from behind. Nicole was now more stable so I could just focus on pumping her. I was also able to use more force and enjoy the cushioning of her soft butt cheeks.

I initially held her hips, but the curve of her breasts eagerly attracted my attention. I alternated hands to caress each in turn as I continued ramming in my cock.

Worried that I was tiring probably made my pace slow slightly, however Nicole's plea of "Don't Stop!" renewed my efforts. Reaching around her, I placed my fingers over her clit. I gently rubbed and the desired result soon followed. Nicole's groan and contraction of her muscles was all I needed to take me over the edge. I squirted into her and fell forward against her limp body which I held tightly against me.

It was a full minute before I was confident that she could stand without my support. As she moved I reluctantly released her, but was then rewarded with her kiss.

We then grabbed some soap for some strategic application. Then we rinsed off. Once Nicole turned off the water, I reached for our towels and stepped out.

As we dried, Nicole declared: "That was exhausting but so good."

"I thought after our long swim, my legs were well conditioned. Obviously that required the use of some different muscles."

"It was different but perhaps we need to do it again, just as part of our physical fitness routine," she said in jest.

"Well I came up with a different experience. It must be now your turn to devise some new sexual delight."

"Oh, I will need to consult my list of naughty fantasies."

That night we went back to the Four Winds restaurant for dinner. When we returned, Nicole checked her new email account and found a message from Frank, her boss.

"Frank has given me the details of the whistleblowers statement. He hasn't told me 'Wendy's' real name, but there are allegations of a few smaller frauds." I hope the FBI lets us know what they intend."

"Don't worry. I suspect that Senior Special Agent Pete Monroe won't provide us anything that may compromise the investigation. What we can ask for is details after they have done their raids and conducted interviews."

"What if they are unsuccessful and they can't convict Affleck's cronies?"

"Well how would you feel about shacking up with me as we start a new life here in Camel?"

"You know. That doesn't sound too bad."

Have you thought about after the trial? I live in Fredericksburg. Driving to Gambrill would take about an hour and a half. I don't think I want to be that far apart."

"Are you ready for us to live together?"

"Definitely!"

With that Nicole closed her laptop, sat next to me on the sofa and gave me a long sensuous kiss. This kissing continued in bed and we were soon making love.

The next morning, Nicole said she would need to start on her writing for Frank. The plan was three articles. The first was an overview of the allegations, how it was committed and what investigations had revealed. The second was to cover her own investigations and the scuba diving incident. The third was to cover the raids conducted by the FBI. She could start the first two articles but would need further information to complete the overview.

I had been browsing the internet while Nicole worked. After I made us sandwiches for lunch, she asked if I wanted a break to sunbake out in the grassed courtyard. As I had nothing better to do I happily changed into my board shorts and grabbed our beach towels. Just as I was opening the sliding door, Nicole suggested: "Try and find a nice spot on the grass under the Jacaranda. The filtered light should stop us burning too quickly."

It was a couple of minutes before she joined me. She was wearing her paisley shorts and shirt and carrying a bottle. I was lying back on my towel waiting for the revelation of her body. As she stripped off her clothes I expected to view her skimpy bikini, but I was surprised. She was naked! With a smile at my obvious astonishment she said: "You'll never get a nice tan wearing board shorts."

"Well that is one way to avoid tan lines." Not wanting to be accused of being a chicken, I undid the cord on my shorts and slipped them off.

"You remember the receptionist said there was no one else about. I thought it would be foolish not to take advantage of the opportunity in this beautiful area."

The reminder made me feel more comfortable as I was wondering whether it would be better to lie on my stomach rather than make my horniness obvious.

Nicole then distracted me by asking: "Would you rub some olive oil on my skin, please?"

I knelt next to her as she looked up at me. She passed me the bottle that I had previously noticed in the kitchen pantry. While considering where to start, I said: "You know that olive oil won't protect you from the sun."

"I know, but it will feel really nice." I poured some oil onto my hand and some dribbled onto her stomach. I thought that would be a good place to start. I had no idea what she was feeling, but I could confirm the smoothness felt really nice. My hands were enjoying giving her breasts special attention.

I kept my hands moving over areas that they had liberally lubricated several times as this was a fabulous opportunity to closely examine her perfection. Her shoulders, arms, and legs had been massaged. I then allowed excess oil to run onto her crutch. As I rubbed between her pussy lips I was sorely tempted to insert a finger. Throughout my rubbing, Nicole kept her eyes closed and just wore a blissful smile.

Finally I suggested she roll over. I started with her legs and enjoyed feeling her twitch as I oiled between her toes. Once I had completed her thighs I thought this could be more fun. Straddling her body just below her butt, I started oiling her from the shoulders down.

I had already developed a tumescent erection doing her front, but now I found that each time I stretched forward, my penis was nicely titillated. I had covered her thoroughly except for her bottom. With an excessive amount of oil, I rubbed her checks well then I used my fingers to chase the oil that ran down the crease in her buttocks. My fingers ran over her anus and continued around to her pussy. Nicole stirred beneath me.

Of course my carelessness meant that I had oil all over myself, so I realized it was the perfect opportunity to do a body slide. Placing my forearms on the towel either side of her, I lowered my body and slid about with my chest over her back. Resting my groin over her bottom, I positioned my swollen cock into her crease as I slipped up and back.

My horniness could no longer be contained. As I probed with my stiff penis between her thighs, Nicole tilted her bottom up to welcome my intruder. Whether it was the olive oil or her own juices providing the lubrication, it didn't matter as there was no resistance as I slipped down her warm shaft.

As we were now so slippery I really needed to hold on. I slid my hands under her body and held a breast in each hand. I then pulled against her as I pressed my groin against her padded butt.

I drove my toes into the grass to allow me to press more firmly. This was a unique and erotic feeling, but I wanted to get more personal... I also wanted to get deeper. I withdrew and had Nicole roll over.

She lay of her back and spread her legs wide to accept me. Without hesitation we were once again locked in a tight embrace. I felt joined to her as we rode for our growing mutual pleasure. The oil seemed to magnify the thrill of our contact.

Kissing deeply, we held each other tightly. Eventually the cresting passion forced us to break our kisses for air. Nicole's increased panting indicated her approaching culmination. I now just focused on driving into her and my own desperate need. Within seconds of each other we both climaxed and writhed. We ground our bodies together to accentuate every last delight of our release.

With our breathing restored, I raise my chest off her comfortable body. I stayed between her legs and my cock was still fully engaged. I just wanted to stay like this watching her face, forever.

With a sated smile, Nicole looked into my eyes. Her whole face was glowing. I loved her and knew I would do anything for her. I realized being apart would just make my heart ache. I was compelled to make sure she knew how I felt.

"Nicole, I know I have already said I want us to live together. I did not really say what I really meant. I know I should be more romantic, but I cannot put off any more my true feelings. I love you. I can only envisage a world with you at the center of my life. Will you marry me?"

There was no pause in her response of: "Yes, yes, yes!" Her radiant face told me even more than her words. We just stayed coupled together giggling with our happiness.

After lots of visual communication, I eventually added: "I couldn't be happier. You are to tell me everything you want, as I will do my best to make you happy."

"For the moment, I just need you. Everything else is secondary." To emphasize our connection, Nicole squeezed my penis with her vagina. I almost lost it; my emotions and happiness were overwhelming.

Of course my penis eventually shrunk, so I made a strategic withdrawal. We lay side by side cuddling for about half an hour. No words were said as we just lightly touched, but I listened to her every breath. As our heads gently pressed together, I was sure that we were sharing the same thoughts either telepathically or just through mutual desire.

When a breeze disturbed our perfect coupling, we packed up our items and went in for a shower. We shared the water, but this time we just enjoyed soaping and caressing each other.

Nicole didn't return to her work as she said she would not be able to do it justice with her thoughts focused on our future. We cuddled on the couch and tried discussing what it all really meant.

In regards to the wedding, I said: "I will be happy with whatever you want. It can be in a garden, on a beach, in a church or even scuba diving if you want. I just want you to be happy."

"Ha! Well scuba diving would be difficult for our vows and my parents. I am also easy, but there is one place I would like to show you. It is a small country church which is unusual as it is surrounded by maples, rhododendrons and azaleas. As a small girl I always thought it was a romantic setting."

"Well it will probably look best in spring or early autumn. I don't want to have to wait too long. Unfortunately the progress of the Bureau's investigation may have an influence."

"Once we know what they expect of us there will be a few other influences. For example, availability of a reception venue."

"Well the perfect wedding is one with you. I don't have any strong requirements. I will even marry on a Thursday if it means being together sooner."

Our discussion about our future continued that evening. When we sat down at the Four Winds restaurant, Nicole said: "It is funny. I feel as though I want to shout out that I love you for the whole world to hear, but we can't even tell anyone that we are engaged."

"Well we can at least have our own celebration. Shall I order some champagne?"

"Why not."

"I have just been thinking. I know we have to use the credit card provided by Frank, but at some time I will have to pay him back."

"That is good of you to say so, but Frank did tell me to enjoy myself. Frank has always been an unofficial uncle to me. It is long story, but my Dad saved his life when they served together as Marines. They have never really told the full story, but he has always acted like another father to me. One of the reasons I volunteered to do the investigation was to prove that I had the necessary capability and that my job wasn't just because of our relationship."