An Irresistible Temptation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How important is your ambition to be a journalist?"

"Not very. I have been working there for three years. When I began I needed to prove that I could hold down a regular job. It is important to have a track record of commitment to a job. However, my real ambition is to write novels."

"Is that romantic novels?"

"Yes, but not about simpering, helpless females. I need them to be independent and involved in an adventure. You may have given me my first suitable plot. We haven't spoken about where we will live, but if I start a novel, it can be wherever you like."

"When we resume our previous lives, I hope to show you the house I own in Fredericksburg."

After dinner we decided to watch 'Casablanca' on TV. Nicole leant against me so I could wrap her in my arms. She was still totally absorbed in the romance of the story as we later cuddled together in bed.

The next day Nicole completed her draft articles and emailed them to Frank. After we ate a light lunch, we decided to make another visit to the beach.

We had just closed the door to our cottage when another couple approached us coming from the opposite direction along the walkway. I quickly scanned the woman. She was blonde and just shorter than Nicole. My quick assessment was that she was a cutie. The guy was about my age and almost as tall. With a broad welcoming smile, the woman said: "Hi there."

Other than waiters we really hadn't spoken to anyone for days, so we happily started talking. We made the normal pleasantries about the weather and the gardens, then they enquired if we were on our honeymoon.

Nicole took the lead. "We have been married almost a year, but didn't really have a honeymoon, so this is our belated holiday. What about yourselves?"

The man said: "We have been married three years and had our honeymoon here. We had such a good time I promised Jenny we would return. I am Lucas by the way."

"I am Camille and my husband is Errol," Nicole said as naturally as possible.

Lucas then suggested: "If you were newlyweds I wouldn't make this suggestion, but we have the special cottage here with a large Jacuzzi. It can easily hold four people or more. It is in its own private enclave. It is really beautiful to watch the stars and relax at the end of the day. If you would like, we would be happy if you joined us tonight."

I looked at Nicole as she tilted her head as if to say, 'why not.' I thought it might be fun, so I confirmed: "We would love to."

"We can get some pizzas delivered here, can't we?" Jenny asked turning to Lucas.

"We did it last time, so it should still be possible." Lucas confirmed. "How about you come over at about 7."

"We can bring some wine plus Bourbon and Coke if that suites," I offered.

"Great! We will see you then," a happy Jenny exclaimed.

As we walked away. Nicole said: "That was nice of them. They seemed very friendly."

"They looked like a nice couple and seemed quite vivacious." I concurred.

"Did you notice that Jenny was very attractive?"

"It may have occurred to me," I replied sheepishly.

"She is blonde also," Nicole jovially teased.

Later that afternoon, Nicole and I both showered and dressed. Nicole wore her new bikini under her silk shirt and shorts. As my board shorts were still wet, I put on some nylon swim trunks under my shorts with a shirt. I grabbed the two bottles of wine and coke from the fridge and Nicole carried the Bourbon. We were eagerly welcomed next door.

Both Jenny and Lucas were also casually dressed. They immediately made us feel welcome and showed us around their cottage. If anything it was even more luxurious than our own. The Jacuzzi was in a paved private courtyard surrounded by large pot plants that gave it a tropical feel. Even with a pair of outdoor double chaise lounges, there was ample space about the sunken tub. The privacy wall from the garden courtyard was stained lattice timber but it was covered by a white flowering jasmine making it totally private. The jasmine filled the air with a magnificent perfume.

The pizzas were soon delivered so we all sat at their dining table. The white wine was liberally shared around as we ate and chatted about employment and interests.

They lived in San Jose. Lucas Graham was a lawyer and Jenny, a dental hygienist. I didn't say it, but I had often wondered whether good looks were a professional requirement for dental hygienist.

I let Nicole take the lead in detailing our fantasy marriage. It just confirmed for me why she wanted to write novels. She made the life of Camille and Errol quite interesting. Our new names flowed off her tongue flawlessly. I said that we lived in Fredericksburg as I was worried about being caught out if we strayed too far from the truth. I also spoke about my own job and sports interests as I wanted to be able to recall details if questioned.

If the conversation was lively at the start, the girls were certainly buzzing after they had each had a few glasses of wine. It was then decided to enjoy the Jacuzzi. Jenny grabbed the Bourbon and Coke and asked me to bring four glasses. Following everyone outside, I placed the glasses near the edge of the tub.

Lucas already had the Jacuzzi blowers going. Nicole and I went to one of the lounges and started removing our outer clothes. I had just taken off my shirt when I noticed Jenny had removed her shirt and shorts and was wearing nothing underneath. I tapped Nicole to get her attention. She turned around in her bikini just as Lucas revealed his taught naked body. She just stopped and stared.

After a pregnant pause, Nicole looked at me with eyes brows raised high asking what I thought. I just quietly said: "When in Rome do as the Roman do." She nodded and we both stripped off as well.

By now Jenny and Lucas were lazing back in the water perusing our nakedness as we stepped into the water. I held Nicole's hand as we slowly lowered ourselves into the warm bubbling water.

We both sat together on a molded bench designed for a couple. Lying back to relax, the water height just covered Nicole's nipples but didn't disguise the shape of her cleavage. I placed my arm around her shoulder and pulled her against me.

We naturally looked opposite at our hosts. Jenny happily sat more upright allowing me to appreciate her breasts fully. She must have noticed my looks as she gave me a wink and a smile. The gentle bubbles soon had us mellow.

Just as I was over any embarrassment with my nakedness, Jenny tested my self-control. She grabbed the uncapped bottles of Bourbon and Coke in each hand to fill our glasses. She stood directly I front of Nicole and me so we had no choice but to study her gentle curves and pert breasts. As she turned around revealing her cute bum, naughty images flooded my mind.

As Jenny completed filling all our glasses generously, she resumed her seat next to Lucas. "I knew you guys weren't prudish about being naked. It just doesn't feel the same in a hot tub with clothes."

Lucas put his arm around Jenny and added: "I think it is easier to get to know people without the artificial barrier of clothing. We regularly have our friends join us this way."

Nicole remain silent so I felt obliged to offer: "Well it does tend to have an equalizing affect."

With a smirk, Jenny replied: "Not entirely as some men are better endowed than others."

Still attempting to remain serious I responded: "Well is certainly changes the normal hierarchical relationships in society."

I think we all took large sips of our drink, then Lucas asked: "Well we knew you guys would be open to the idea. Are you swingers?"

I felt Nicole's surprise as she asked: "What makes you ask that?

Continuing Lucas explained: "Jenny and I are swingers and we have often found that nudists also like to play."

As Nicole asked: "Do you think we are nudist?" I realized that our play in the garden courtyard had been observed.

"Well... yesterday we observed you outside. It was such a beautiful and erotic sight, that it inspired Jenny and myself to change our plans and spend the afternoon making love also."

I knew Nicole was embarrassed but she did well not to show it. I thought it might help by deflection the conversation from us. "So what made you decide to become swingers?"

"We started together before we became married." Jenny explained. "A couple who are good friends of Lucas suggested it. They invited us to a party with two other couples so we could observe. Before we went we had some frank conversation. In fact it opened a whole new level of honesty and openness in our relationship."

Taking over, Lucas continued: "I admitted to Jenny that I found lots of women attractive and confessed I was worried that if we married I would be caught cheating. Jenny revealed that she was bi and while she preferred a good cock, she sometimes enjoyed the tenderness of another woman. We wanted to stay together and realized that if we were completely open with each other and we played together, we could both have our desires in a controlled manner which would not threaten our relationship."

I was intrigued so I asked: "Did you just observe on that first occasion?"

"Hell no. It was so enticing we joined in almost from the beginning," Jenny replied.

"Have you ever been jealous with each other?" Nicole asked seriously.

Jenny looked at Lucas and after consideration she admitted: "I may have had some apprehension when we started; but not now. I feel I am demonstrating my love for Lucas by letting him enjoy himself with another woman. In fact it's truly exhilarating to see him pleasing and being pleasured by someone else!"

I was a little intrigued, but I wanted to hear the essence of why they still swing. "What do you get out of swinging? Isn't sex with your wife better than with another woman?"

"Errol, you are probably right. Sex with Jenny is fantastic, but we have learned from being with other partners. It all adds spice to the bedroom, so our sex is much hotter after we have been with other partners."

"I really like it when other women enjoy being with Lucas as it verifies to me how attractive he is and makes me want him even more."

Lucas took over from Jenny and added: "Variety is another factor important to me. But the real reason that we swing is that it has brought us together physically and emotionally. Swinging is based on trust, so is our marriage."

Lucas then turned to his wife and suggested: "Perhaps we need our glasses filled." Jenny quickly responded as I was certain she enjoyed parading her lithe body in front of me.

"You don't have to be one of the beautiful people to be a swinger, but I know that I am now more careful with what I eat. I also exercise with a little more purpose. I am a bit of a voyeur so I like seeing Jenny in new lingerie and sexy dresses so she can show off a little."

Jenny rested her hand on my shoulder for stability and added: "I enjoy the naughtiness of our activities. I can also talk to Lucas about wanting to bed some guy without him having feelings of inadequacy or insecurity." Jenny then looked at me with a suggestive smile as she blinked her eyes at me.

After Jenny resumed her seat, Nicole's hand lightly grasped my now stiff cock. Once again she gave me that knowing smile. In order to deflect her attention, I asked: "How do you find other couples or partners?"

"We have done it mainly through friends of friends, but there are plenty of clubs. Some are better than others and many people just go to clubs rather than approach friends. Many couples have various rules. Some never go with another couple twice to avoid jealousy. As jealousy for us is not an issue we have made some really close friends through swinging. Seven of the couples have become our good friends and we know they can be discreet. We also include them when we have our more traditional friends visit."

Lucas had an arm around Jenny's neck and I noticed that he was openly playing with her breasts. I am sure that Nicole could feel the pulse through my cock, but she then asked: "Don't you worry about STIs?"

Although slightly distracted, Jenny replied: "Of course we try to select responsible people with strong marriages. We use condoms with strangers and with a small select group we regularly have blood tests and let them know about relevant activities."

"For example," Lucas pondered. "What risky sexual activities have you both done?"

Nicole quickly replied: "We haven't had other partners since we got together and before that we both always used condoms." I thought about it carefully and realized that technically Nicole's statement was true. I just nodded to show my concurrence.

"Well then we wouldn't think that you would be a risk." Half laughing, Lucas asked flippantly: "Have we converted you yet?

Nicole replied: "Well you have given us something to consider."

I added: "It sounds like a fantasy come true, but it is something we should talk together first."

"Speaking of fantasies, swinging gives great opportunities and allows you to participate in the fantasies of others." Jenny was now just about bubbling as she remembered a story. "Last year we were at a party where several fantasies were fulfilled and games played. My favorite game is musical chairs. Do you know it?"

Nicole nodded and I said: "There is always one less chair than people. You all walk around the chairs and when the music stops, the last one who cannot find a chair is eliminated."

"Yes! The variation is that everyone is naked. The men sit on the chairs with prominent boners. When the music stops the women have to slide onto a cock. Of course one woman misses out and is eliminated."

How are the men eliminated? Nicole asked with some interest.

"We girls ride their cocks and the first guy to cum is eliminated with his chair. Then the music starts again.

Once again Nicole asked: "What if a woman climaxes?

"That is the great part. She still stays, so if you want you can climax several times. They say the winners are the last couple where the man hasn't climaxed. I don't think that he has really won though."

Nicole was obviously interested as she was absent mindedly stroking my cock. I decided I would tease her breasts to see if this distracted her.

Jenny then said: "Remembering that game has got me so hot." She stood up and positioned herself on Lucas's lap. They were soon kissing and it was obvious they were playing with each other under the water.

Nicole was still holding her half full glass of Bourbon and Coke. As I went to remove it from her hand, she indicated to wait. She downed the whole lot so that I could then place the glass onto the pavers. She then turned to me and kissed me making sure her tongue reached deep into my mouth.

I was wondering how far this was going but as I glanced at our hosts, I realized they were not intending to hold back. Jenny was now leaning onto the side of the tub as Lucas was feeding his penis into her vagina.

All the talk about sex and quite a bit of alcohol had removed our inhibitions. Nicole had me sit on the edge of the tub as she then backed onto my cock. Her lubrication allowed her to fully drop onto my lap. I briefly recalled the musical chairs story, but then looking over Nicole's shoulder I became entranced with Jenny and Lucas's energetic coupling.

I played with Nicole's breasts and then lightly touched her clit. She responded by riding me slowly, but we still intently observed the actions in front of us.

Until then I hadn't realized the eroticism in watching another couple have sex. Maybe we are all voyeurs. As my cock was now desperately throbbing I told Nicole to adopt a similar position to Jenny. I then entered her from behind and starting slow strokes. We continued to watch our neighbors, but soon I was lost with my own needs.

Jenny unexpected climaxed loudly with repeated shouts of: "Oh my God... Oh My God! Lucas was now slapping his body into his wife and finally came with more of a low growl.

I had this feeling that we would not be far behind them. To my amusement, Nicole started with: "Yes... yes... yes." Then for my added pleasure she added: Oh Errol... oh Errol... make me cum!"

This is exactly what I did. Nicole squeezed her legs together and tightened her pussy on my cock as she groaned her pleasure with an "AAarrgh!"

My climax was silent, other than the gasping of my breath. I was light headed, but it was such a relief to have my juices escape into Nicole's warm tunnel.

Once I felt stable, I held onto Nicole and pulled her down so that she remained on my lap as I resumed our seat. I looked up and Jenny said: "Doesn't that now feel better?"

I nodded my agreement as Nicole said: "Amazing!"

We all just sat for a while enjoying the massaging from the jets of water. It was the perfect place to recover after sex.

I wasn't certain about the time, but I knew we had been there for three or four hours. It is always difficult to make a polite exit, so I said: "Maybe we had better leave you both before we all turn into prunes."

"Well before you go... Jenny and I have planned to go dancing tomorrow night. There is a nice Mexican club about half an hour away. The menu is not large but the food is good. They have a bar and being Friday they will have a live band. We have been before. They play a mixture of lively Mexican music and they have periods of slow dances. They are a proper dance band and play rumbas, foxtrots and even the waltz."

I could see Nicole was nodding enthusiastically so I said: "That will be great."

We were all drying ourselves as Jenny said: "We would both be keen for you to swap and play with us after the dancing, but the invitation still stands if you say no. By the way 'No' is the special word. Swingers understand not to take rejection personally. We all have different tastes. Let us know after the dancing."

Nicole and I smiled at each other with some enthusiasm. I said: "We really appreciate your offer and will definitely consider it seriously."

We were both dressed in just shorts and shirts and were carrying our swimwear and towels. With her special way with words, Nicole was exuberant in her thanks saying everything beautifully.

Still naked, Jenny came around the tub to say goodbye. Before I realized what she was doing she wrapped her hands about me and gave me a generous kiss on the mouth. Instinctively I held her hips. She then moved to Nicole for a similar kiss that certainly was not just being polite. Lucas and I shook hands, but he also enjoyed a long kiss with Nicole.

Back at our cottage I felt on a high. I looked at Nicole who was almost giggling as she said: "I didn't expect a night like that. Did you enjoy it?"

Guiltily I confessed: "I admit I did. I was aroused and enthralled hearing about swinging, and the sex we had was so surreal."

"You told Jenny we would talk about it." We both moved to the sofa and I hugged Nicole as I prepared my thoughts.

"Of course where do we start? I feel conflicted. In a fantasy world I would have no compunction to say yes, but we have to consider consequences in the real world. Most importantly, I want to know your thoughts as I would never want to disappoint you."

"Well so far we are in agreement. It just seems we need to consider the consequences."

"One of the negative consequences could be if our family and friends found out causing embarrassment. I am not certain that I would want it known by everyone. Fortunately we are virtually anonymous at the moment, so that removes one problem."

"Jenny and Lucas also appear sensible, so we would be safe with them."

"That just leaves potential jealousy and whether we like them enough."

"Oh I saw how you looked at Jenny. I also felt your excitement whenever she displayed herself to you. I think you like her enough."

"So you liked Lucas?"

"Mmmm... yes. He had some nice manly asset," Nicole summated as she winked at me.