All Comments on 'An Irrisistable Boy'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
spelling

Two errors in the title wasn't a good start. But then, you could have dropped an "r"and made it three. I think I'll read the story tomorrow.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 11 years ago
amazing!

the spelling atrocious, the grammar peccable but the writing---especially the descriptions of sex--- is wonderful, among the best I ever read here at Literotica. Quality Wheat, you have created a very special story, not so much because of the situation, but more because of the writing. I am in awe. I don't know if there are more chapters to come, but if there are, they are surely very very welcome. A strong "5."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nicely steamy

Enjoyable, but moved almost too quickly. Speaking for myself, stories about somewhat Dom/Sub relationships (especially those which involve a protagonist discovering new sub desires) benefit from some buildup to the acceptance and embrace of a sub role - a little backstory foreplay, if you will. I think this story could have benefitted from a bit more development of Claire's story and character in this regard. It would have made her seduction by Peter and her submission all the more charged and erotic. That's my 2 cents. Enjoyed it, but was hoping for something a bit more fleshed out.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
This story is really hot and erotic

A bit of a fantasy, but a really exciting read.

It was fanastic that both his mom and his aunt were pregnant by this young stud.

I like that the aunt became submissive to the 19 year old stud and gave her self to him, just like his mom has.

Well done.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You've never been to uni, have you...

Kings College requires all 1st year undergrads to live in Halls, no exceptions, get it right, and learn to spell...

qualitywheatqualitywheatalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Kings College

It seems I have upset someone with my reference in this story by referring to a 'Kings College' it was mythical in my mind, like the whole story was and is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a typically great story from QW!

Peter sure is hard to resist, especially for his nearest and dearest. He's a good-looking, well-built 19 year old, with plenty of charm and poise. To top it all, Peter's got something jumping around in his pants that makes mature ladies--the kind he likes best--very wet between their legs. His aunt is wild for him, she joyfully spreads her legs and welcomes her nephew's big hard cock up inside her. He fucks his auntie, he gives her the best cums of her life as he fucks the living shit out of her. Auntie knows she's going to walk funny for a week, but she revels in the knowledge. Then surprise, but no real surprise. It turns out that Peter's mother too has been spreading her legs for her boy. Peter's been having himself a party up his own mother's cunt for months, the brazen lad, and mom's never been so happy. Deliriously happy, as her boy keeps blowing his hot young balls and flooding the same twat he came out of with huge doses of his creamy sperm. How many ladies do you think would love to have a big handsome fuck-machine like Peter in their family?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous