An IsabellaEmily Christmas Special!

Story Info
Just a quick story to thank my readers.
2.4k words
4.63
11.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,731 Followers

Happy Holidays perverted readers, no matter who you are or what you celebrate.

All characters in this story are middle aged adults, and just like everything that I write, this story takes place in an alternate reality where people don't worry about birth control or STD's.

This really short story is something I wrote to celebrate my sixty-ninth story on Literotica (even though it's my seventieth submission because of one poetry entry). I have just enough of a locker room sense of humor to celebrate the number '69' when it comes up.

This will also serve as an early gift to my dear friend Glenn who reads and comments and is even collaborating on a story with me here on Literotica.

If you're a new reader please check out some of my other stories to get a better sense of my writing style and kink interest.

IsabellaEmily

~~

"So what's the big surprise?" Glenn asked.

I had just directed him to pull into the driveway of a two-story house several blocks from our own.

It was Christmas Eve, and Glenn had just put in a sixty hour week, in order to have the next ten days off. Despite his exhaustion I'd enticed him out of the house to drive around and look at Christmas lights.

It had been cold for weeks, but it had finally started to snow this morning, and now everything was covered with a blanket of white while it continued to come down.

"It's an early Christmas gift." I said with a laugh. "For you."

"I've had a horrible week and that drive home tonight was like something out of the ice capades." He said. "All I really wanted out of tonight was a sandwich, a cold drink, a hot shower, and some time in bed with you."

"Is that all I am to you?" I teased. "A maker of sandwiches and a sexual plaything?"

He leaned close so he could whisper in my ear.

"You make the best sandwiches." He said softly. "And you are the kinkiest fucking slut I've ever met, and I am forever grateful that you allow me to fuck, touch, and taste you."

"Quit buttering me up." I giggled, pushing him away. "I've already done all your shopping. Except for this gift. It's sort of interactive."

"An interactive gift?" he said, with skepticism. "And it's in someone else's house?"

I opened my car door and got out into the driveway, and with a look of resignation on his face he joined me.

"And since it's the only house on the block that doesn't have any lights on, do you even think whoever lives here is home?" he asked. "Unless your gift involves getting me to help you rob them we might be out of luck."

"My gift involves you following me and keeping your mouth shut." I told him with a grin. "Besides it's Christmas Eve. If you complain too much you'll have to wait a whole year for this to happen."

"Fine." He laughed. "I'm all yours. But if this involves one of your hippie friends reciting poetry while burning incense I'm going to return some of the stuff I bought you."

I took a key from my pocket and unlocked the front door, and before Glenn could ask any questions I had the door open and pulled him through it.

"Take your coat off and follow me." I told him.

"Who lives here?" he asked.

"My friend Natalie. She gave me permission to use the basement for tonight's gift, since she's in Florida with a married couple enjoying a threesome for the holidays."

"One of those friends." He said with a laugh. "Tonight is looking up."

"You don't think I'd drag you out on Christmas Eve for a boring gift, do you?" I asked him. "And no talking from this point on. You're here to watch. Not comment."

With a grin he took his coat off and followed me through the house to the basement stairs, and I took his hand and led him down.

I knew my way around, even in the dark.

When we reached the basement, I pointed Glenn to a comfortable sofa in Natalie's home theater.

"Make yourself comfortable." I told him. "Sit back and enjoy the show."

I stripped out of my clothes while he watched, setting them on the edge of the sofa.

"Merry Christmas Glenn." I said with a wink.

I lay down on the thickly carpeted floor and made myself comfortable in a spot where Glenn had a perfect view.

"Ready!" I called out.

Nick, a husband of one of my dear friends, walked into the room and knelt down on the carpet next to me.

I reached up and took his cock in my hand, pulling him towards me as I directed his cockhead into my mouth.

I made eye contact with Glenn as I felt the cock move against my tongue, and he winked at me with a huge smile on his face.

I sucked on the cock as he moved it back and forth in my mouth, urging Nick to move over me with my hands, I spread my legs as he got on top of me, his face finding its way between my legs.

Nick used his fingers to delicately pull at my pussy lips, and I moaned as I felt his tongue push along my slit. I pulled his cock from my mouth as I gasped with pleasure.

"I know you like to watch my face as I cum." I said to Glenn. "Hopefully you'll like watching me cum with a cock rubbing against my mouth."

I wrapped my lips around the head of the cock again, pushing my tongue out of my mouth so my husband could watch me licking at the head of the erection.

I felt his mouth move to my clitoris, and I shuddered as he started to swipe his tongue up and down over it.

I grabbed his shaft and started to stroke his cock, and I heard and felt him moan against my clit.

I looked at Glenn and he was staring at me, fascinated as I sucked at the tip of the cock I was jerking.

Suddenly the cock throbbed in my hand and I felt a huge splash of cum hit my throat.

I coughed and kept jerking, letting the cock spurt its messy orgasm all over my cheek and chin as he grunted.

"How fucking nasty." Said Glenn, with a grin.

"Just getting started." I said with a smile, licking my lips.

Nick climbed off me, and then his wife and another woman came out from the other room. I smiled at them, happy to see members of my Monday morning masturbation club outside of our normal weekly meeting.

Noreen went immediately to my side and knelt over me, and I felt her tongue slide along my inner thigh and I shuddered as she licked her way to my hole.

Tami bent over my face, and in full view of Glenn started to lick me, cleaning up Nick's cum from his premature eruption.

Tami cleaned me slowly, using her mouth to softly kiss and lick every square inch of my face, while Noreen skillfully licked my cunt, alternating between my clitoris and my sensitive pussy lips as I closed my eyes and moaned.

Feeling two tongues working against opposite ends of my body was heavenly, and I knew Glenn was loving the show.

He enjoyed watching another woman pleasure me as much as he loved to watch me suck and play with cock.

At long last my face was clean, and she put her mouth against mine and kissed me passionately, pushing her tongue into my mouth while she reached out to massage my breast.

I felt sparks go off inside of me, as she touched my tit, squeezing it gently and pinching at my stiff nipple.

And then both women moved away, and I saw Tami's husband Matt standing there. He moved over me, his cock stiff and throbbing as he lowered it to my face.

I closed my mouth around it as I felt his tongue move against my clit, and I sucked hard as my body responded to my impending orgasm.

He began to finger me and suck and kiss at my clit, while he started to fuck his cock in and out of my mouth, and I put my hands on his hips and shifted my eyes towards Glenn.

He was still on the sofa, but he'd taken his clothes off, and his own cock was stiff with arousal as he watched me locked into the sixty-nine position with a man he'd never met.

Thanks to Noreen's skilled tongue my orgasm had been close by the time Matt got his mouth anywhere near my gash, and his busy tongue was causing spasms of pleasure to begin to wash through my body.

"Suck my clit." I panted. "Suck my clit!"

I pulled Matt's cock back into my mouth as his lips closed around my clit, and I sucked it as hard as I could, moaning as he started to pump it in and out of my mouth faster.

"Oooooootttt......FTTTTTTTTTT!" I screamed, as I felt my orgasm start to uncoil deep inside me.

I humped my hips on the carpet, and was rewarded by feeling Matt's mouth suck even harder on my burning clit as his fingers plunged inside me.

My orgasm slammed into me, and I thrashed on the floor, riding the oral pleasure that Matt's mouth was providing.

And then I felt Matt's cock get pulled from my mouth, and in the middle of another orgasmic seizure I sat that Noreen was stroking Matt's cock against my face, and I saw that Tami was holding Glenn's cock.

Matt suddenly screamed against my cunt, and his cock poured a scalding rope of white semen over my face, running into one of my eyes and dripping into my nose.

I came with him, screaming in ecstasy as Noreen slapped his cock against my face over and over while he sprayed his cum all over me.

And then Noreen was kissing me, his salty cum on her tongue as she pushed it into my mouth, and Matt rolled away as she stretched out on top of me.

We kissed greedily, her fingers sliding along my slippery inner thighs as my body continued to spasm with the after effects of my orgasms.

And then Noreen slid to my side and Tami was climbing on top of me, burying her face between my legs.

"Oh fuck jesus fuck!" I screamed, as her tongue pushed into my hole.

She was straddling my face, and I looked up at her swollen lips, and I lifted my head and pushed my mouth against them.

Her scent flooded my senses as my tongue licked at her, and Noreen's fingers joined my tongue in probing her.

"She needs it." Noreen whispered.

I realized that she was talking to Glenn, and suddenly I saw Glenn's hard cock push against Tami's opening, and then he was inside her as she stopped licking at my hole and moaned.

He started to fuck in and out of her, and I put my mouth on her clit as she started to lick at my own stiff button.

I heard Noreen utter a low pitched moan, and I looked to my left and saw that she was on all fours, with Matt's face buried in between her legs while Nick pushed his cock into her mouth.

"Yes!" I panted, feeling my body respond to the pure depravity of this scene.

I was sucking on the clitoris of one of my best friends while my husband fucked her doggy style. She was sucking at my clit, and next to us her husband was eating out Noreen, while Noreen's own husband fucked her mouth.

I flattened my tongue and licked at Tami's clit, and she bucked over me and shoved more fingers into my clenching hole.

Glenn was fucking her as hard as he could, and I reached up and held his balls, feeling them pulled tight to his body.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" Glenn grunted.

His words pushed me over the edge, and my clit started to throb against Tami's tongue and my hole spasmed around her fingers.

"Fuck yes!" I screamed.

I pushed my face up against Tami's cunt, and Glenn's balls jumped against my fingers, and I actually felt her cunt flex as his cock throbbed and spurted inside her.

I heard her moan as he grunted, and the sight of his cock pumping its load into her made the orgasmic release washing through me even more delicious.

Glenn fucked her hard and fast several more times, and then he pulled his spent cock out and a long trail of his semen ran out of her hole and dripped down onto my face.

I giggled with delight and pushed my face to her opening, licking and sucking at the delicious sperm drenched hole.

Tami's entire body tensed up and I pushed my fingers against her clit and started to rub them furiously up and down over her sensitive nub of nerve endings.

I heard screaming and gasping from the threesome next to us, and I tongued Tami even faster as she roared with an orgasm of her own.

And then it got quiet in the room, as Matt and Tami, Nick and Noreen, and Glenn and I caught our breath and enjoyed the post-orgasmic bliss that settled over us.

"Merry Christmas everyone." I said. "I know this was a gift for Glenn, but I hope the rest of you enjoyed it as well."

"It's more blessed to give than to receive." Said Noreen.

We all laughed, and I sat up.

"Since Natalie has given me the run of the house while she's away, I think Glenn and I are going to open a bottle of wine and get into the hot tub." I said. "If anyone wants to join us we're going to discuss our plans for New Year's Eve."

"If it's anything like Christmas Eve you can count us in." said Tami, and Matt nodded his head in agreement.

"I don't know." I said, leading the way up the stairs. "I was sort of hoping we could plan something really kinky and outrageous."

~~

Thanks for reading!

This was sort an homage to those old 'letters to the editor' submissions in dirty magazines. Short on character or plot, just some quick sex.

To get a much better idea about the kind of kink I enjoy and like to write about, please browse through some of my other (longer) stories.

And check out my Fetish Focus series if you'd to submit your own ideas for me to write about!

Happy Holidays, no matter what time of year you read this!

IE

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,731 Followers