All Comments on 'An Island of Our Own'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot HOT H O T

Good characters. Believable story. Delicious sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More Please!!!

This was a wonderful story, and the build-up made it that much better. I really hope there is a part two on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, keep it cuming.

L.A.Wicker.

Fubar2kFubar2kover 15 years ago
Liked it - very much ..

A great story - thank you. Regards, Michael

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Really fine tale!

I really enjoyed this one. Thanks again for sharing a fine talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vice is nice but incest is best

cannot beat fucking your own mother.....love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Mum, you can't get pregnant, can you?" "Ah, now, that's the risk you take on an island where there are no contraceptives, and you will be pleased to know I'm still very fertile, and if you stop now I'll kill you." "You mean you might get..." "Yes, and

In this brilliant story Moondrift outdoes even himself. It's very funny, e.g., "When she was using the dildo she felt she was being unfaithful to the vibrator, and visa versa." At the same time it's exciting as hell. Russ is like plenty of young guys. He's got what you could call a latent fascination for his mother and everything about her. To him she's supremely feminine. He appreciates her curves and her lovely figure. Though he tries to keep the knowledge out of his mind, what he really likes is her tits and her ass and--most taboo of all--that wonderful hole between her legs, the hole he came out of. Russ finds himself getting hard in his pants when he's around his mom. Lucky for the poor confused boy, his mother Kath is much savvier than he is, she knows exactly what's going on in her son's mind, and she sure as fuck knows what she wants--it's what's jumping around in her boy's pants. Kath's baby-hole feels empty and bereft, and Russ's got exactly what can stuff it to the brim and make it a happy-hole--his big hard cock. Mom teases and taunts her son till he can't stand it anymore. Russ is practically growling, he pounces on his mother and shoves his big stiff cock up her warm wet twat and fucks her silly. Mom cums like crazy as her boy has himself a party up his own mother's cunt. Kath wants her son to make a baby up where he was once a baby, and that strikes Russ as a pretty neat idea. He unloads his hot young balls and floods his mother's insides with his creamy and very potent sperm. Real soon Russ's going to be a daddy and a granddad at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SORRY

Any author that leaves A story as crude rude and useless as the ones ANON leaves in the comment section,, I give them the big ole ace

The comments from this dirt bag are the most useless trash there is, his/her/its comment/stories completely ruin A great story such as this

LLP

island_manisland_manabout 9 years ago
Good story....

As a contributor myself, I am pissed at the recent uprising of comments where the authors are slagged off.... All bad mouthers are obviously Anonymous since most of them simply have not an ounce of talent in the minds....

I ejoyed the premise of the story, giving it a four star rating.... Keep writing mate.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

I read this today, and I have to say that it is perhaps one of the most underrated stories on this site. Beautifully written and wonderfully crafted.

Also,

"Kath was glad it had been an officer who found the couple, for had it been a private he would in all probability have exclaimed, "'Ere, it's that fuckin' actress with the big tits.""

Funniest thing I've read for quite a while.

Thanks for writing this Moondrift.

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
It's been a while..

It has bee a whil since I read such a beautiful story. The way you describe their thoughts and feelings is in it self worth the 5 stars. Thank you for posting it and allowing us the pleasure of reading it.

Asmodeus32Asmodeus32over 8 years ago
Great story.......until the very end

Really liked this story for the most part with a decent length and natural believable flow. However it seemed to fall apart at the very end by the dramatic change in language and emotion between russ and kath. Felt like the story was maybe rushed to completion but otherwise i say KEEP ON WRITING!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
After breakfast with mom was even better!

She was doing dishes at the sink, the sun through the window made her nightgown nearly transparent. She had on panties, but no bra, and her nice tits were on display for my hungry eyes. I came up behind her and started kissing the side of her neck. "Now, we just did it an hour ago?" my mom asked in a seductive voice. "I might want to do it again in a couple hours too," I whispered in her ear. Then I grabbed her panties pulling them to the floor to step out of. I dropped my boxers, and leaned mom forward on the counter a little. My cock was hard, and ready, as I moved it's head down until I felt the lips of mom's wet pussy. With my hands on her hips, I pushed into her with relative ease, and began gently thrusting. I look down at mom's nice ass as I hear her breathing heavy, and beginning to moan. I push her nightgown up, and slide my hands up until I'm holding her tits in my hands. I begin groping them as I begin to fuck my mom hard, and with urgency. "Oh honey, I'm coming already," my mom groaned out, as I continued hammering into her pussy. In no time she was moaning again, and I knew that I was getting close myself. I picked up speed, and force of my thrusts into her. As her second, much more powerful orgasm approached, she began getting vocal. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god, feels so good baby," my mom tells me. With that I release her boobs, and slid my hands back down to her hips again. I'm fucking my mom with everything I've got now, and I can feel I'm about to explode inside her.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Was a 5 star story

Up until the end, then you lost me. Sorry... 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved the style

Always wanted a story with this kinda of style very romantic in an indie realistic way. Wished it was a bit longer. and yes the sex part does not really connect. It seemed out of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thinksotoo

I believe as others do. Kathy hurried her seduction a little. It is a short story, and maybe a little too short. She should have used her dissatisfaction with the book to get out her laptop and write her own version. Of course, filling in and changing the bits and pieces she needed to add or re-explore. She would, of course, change the names from Gloria and Garth to Kathy and Russ. They would fall hopelessly in love, have an active and very energetic sex life - which Kathy would portray in extraordinary detail - and soon be joined by Kathy's grandchildren or Russ's children, or his brothers and sisters. Or whatever they are. No military excersises, obviously, and no discovery or rescue. In the fullness of time our real life Kathy would complete her erotic romance story's revisions and as our real life Russ to help her by reading it and giving his opinion. And so on, and so on, and so on. But all this time she should be doing a more subtle psychological seduction on him. Little flashes, risque' sleepwear, kisses on the lips held longer than necessary, until he reads her story and things boil over that she has kept on the simmer. Yes, this shows potential for very mch more. But its good as is, it just could have been so much more.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 4 years ago
Must agree

with Kookaburra8 and some others. You had the makings of a great 5 star story but as they have already pointed out I won’t go on.. disappointed really ⭐️⭐️⭐️

KinPAKinPAover 3 years ago

I waded through the first page...dreadfully boring with stilted dialog.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous