An Island to Ourselves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiyomi pulled on a t-shirt over her swimsuit, and went out into the living room while I finished getting changed. When I came out, Ryosuke was staring at Kiyomi's crotch. It was almost as if she were deliberately trying to seduce him, I thought. Eden came back, and I felt self-conscious standing here in my bikini. He glanced at me, but he was apparently nervous about ogling me with Kiyomi here. She seemed all keyed up, enjoying showing off her high leg swimsuit.

Kiyomi wanted me to come down with her, but I told her to go ahead. Ryosuke was looking at some book, ignoring me. I went into the kitchen, and cleaned up a bit standing there in my bikini. Eventually, Kiyomi came back up. Her swimsuit was all wet and sticking to her skin making her look even sexier than before. While she was toweling off, Ryosuke was staring at her like anything. I was getting more and more irritated, but finally she offered to take me down, and show me the spot where she bathed.

The two of us headed down to the shore, while the boys stayed back up in the cabin. Kiyomi showed me where she'd gone in. There was this large flat rock sort of slanting into the water.

"Do you want me to wait?" she asked.

"No, that's OK. I'll come back up when I'm done." I was a little worried about what she and Ryosuke might get up to, but Eden was probably around somewhere. I climbed down the rock slowly, and edged my way into the cool morning water. I waded in deep, and then swam around a little bit just to get used to the temperature. It wasn't that cold really once you were in. I dove right into the water, dunked my head, and then came back to shore to get some shampoo. I felt kind of silly shampooing with my swimsuit on. I wonder if I could get away with taking it off. I was still pretty excited from our love-making the night before.

I looked back up the path we'd come down on. I could see the cabin at the top of the hill, but there was no sign of Eden or anyone. Just across the water, there was another island, and a couple of other ones nearby. I scanned the island nearest us, but it looked like no one was there either. I moved back down into the water, and undid my bikini top. I was still a bit worried, but I slid it off, and then went back up to put it down on the shore. I covered my breasts with my arm, and kept an eye out for Eden, but I still couldn't see anyone. I slid off my bottoms, and set them down on the shore as well, and then scampered back into the water. I felt pretty naughty, but I also had this feeling like someone was watching. I couldn't see anyone though, so I tried to relax, and enjoy my bath.

Once I was all washed up, I quickly scampered up to the shore, and pulled my swimsuit back on. When I got back to the cabin, Eden was still off somewhere, and Ryosuke was talking to Kiyomi in the kitchen. I went into the bedroom where the two of them could see me, and stripped out of my suit. Kiyomi looked away, and kept on talking, but Ryosuke kept peeking over this way. I pulled on my bra and t-shirt, but just to tease Ryosuke a bit I stood there with my back to them, and bent way over while I rooted around in my bag for my panties. I could tell Ryosuke was getting excited staring at my bare bottom with Kiyomi right there. Eden came back though, so I had to cut it out. I found my panties, and pulled them on while Ryosuke and Eden watched. Kiyomi seemed angry, but she didn't say anything.

That afternoon, Eden took us in the motorboat they'd rented off to see a lighthouse museum sort of thing nearby. We had some lunch there, and looked around, but it was getting pretty windy and dark from the clouds, and then it started to rain. None of us had brought umbrellas, so we all scurried onto the boat, but the rain started coming down so hard it was almost impossible to see where we were going. We managed to make it back to Eden's island alright, but it was kind of scary there for a while. All of us were soaked right through to the skin. That morning, Kiyomi and I had hung our clothes out on the deck to dry, but they were soaked now too.

At first, we sat around this little kerosene lamp in our dripping wet clothes, shivering and trying to warm up. My t-shirt and shorts were plastered to my skin, but so was Kiyomi's dress. The boys were trying not to stare, but couldn't resist. It was such a weird atmosphere especially after the night before. Ryosuke finally suggested we change into whatever we had that was dry. I thought it was hopeless, but then Kiyomi said,

"What about our towels from this morning? They should be dry."

I went into our room to check, and she was right. Mine wasn't that wet. Ryosuke came in, and closed the door, so the two of us could change. I peered back at the kitchen to make sure Eden wasn't watching, and then I peeled off my clothes. I quickly dried off as best I could, and wrapped the towel around me. Ryosuke changed into his shorts. When we were both ready, Ryosuke rapped on the door.

"Is it safe to come out yet?" he asked.

"Uhh, just a minute," Kiyomi's voice came back. She sounded pretty nervous. Ryosuke looked over at me with this funny look on his face. Obviously, he wanted to get a peek at Kiyomi naked. I pulled open my towel flashing him my naked body, and he came over, and gave me a kiss.

"OK, I'm ready now," Kiyomi called through the door. Ryosuke grabbed my bare backside, and pulled me into him, but I nodded that we should go. He reluctantly let go, and I tied my towel back up, still feeling more than a little turned on.

Kiyomi was sitting in one of the chairs with her towel wrapped around her. For some reason the way she'd tied it made her breasts look huge. I looked down at my own breasts wondering if mine were as big as hers. They've been getting bigger lately, but Kiyomi was a few years older. We went over, and sat down across from them. Eden peeked down at my crotch. I held the towel down, but his staring was making me nervous. Worse I needed to go to the washroom. I went, and got a pack of wet naps, and then went to the door. It was still pouring rain outside.

"Washroom?" Eden asked. I nodded, embarrassed. "Just make a dash for the outhouse. It's not that far." I motioned for him to stay inside, and then I stepped out under the eaves, trying not to get wet. The rain was really coming down, but I had to go. I looked back, and the three of them had gathered around the kerosene lamp again. There was a blue plastic boat cover lying on the deck.

I suddenly got a strange idea. I closed the door behind me, and moved further down to the edge of the cabin. Maybe if I take off my towel, I can hide it under the tarpaulin, so it won't get wet. I nervously peeled the towel off, stripping naked, and quickly stuffed it under the tarp. While I was trying to get up my nerve, Ryosuke suddenly opened the door. I flattened my body against the wall hoping Eden and Kiyomi wouldn't see.

"What are you doing?" Ryosuke asked surprised to find me naked.

"I don't want to get my towel all wet."

He came out, and gave me another kiss. I felt so nervous that they might come out, and find us, but I was getting really excited too.

"Anyway, hurry up. I'll try to keep those two occupied," he whispered. I nodded, and stepped out into the rain. It felt a bit like I was in the shower or something. The rain was cold, but I had more important things to worry about. I went, did my business, and then used the wet naps to clean up. I felt so relieved. I hurried back towards the cabin, but I noticed a path leading down to the sea. I scurried down washed myself off in the ocean. I felt cold though, so I rushed back to the cabin, pulled out my towel, and wrapped it around me. Inside they kind of looked at me strange because my towel was dry, but my hair was wet. I couldn't explain anyway, so I didn't even try.

When the rain finally stopped, we went out onto the porch, and looked up at the starry night sky. Eden was holding Kiyomi close, so I pulled Ryosuke over, and snuggled up to him. When our p.j.'s dried out, we changed into them, and went to sleep. The next day, I was a little bit sad to head back. It had been a really weird trip, but they weren't such bad people I guess.

Emi Tsuruta

12