Cruise Ship Adventure

Story Info
I lose my swimsuit on the beach and make friends.
1.2k words
4.2
29.6k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on a 12 day cruise with my husband. After working on the road most of the year for my job it was nice to finally just relax and then my brain off. And holidays away from the family meant no stress - bonus.

It was a Caribbean cruise leaving out of Fort Lauderdale on a beautiful, newer ship. The first day we spent wandering the boat, eating food and drinking lots and lots of wine (included in our package, wonderful idea for anyone wondering).

Our first destination the following morning was the Bahamas. We opted not to do an excursion, instead planning on just lounging on the beach.

We generally don't like crowds so we got off the ship, went to the gorgeous golden sands beach and proceeded to walk until the crowds thinned out and it was just me and my husband.

I also was wearing my first every cheeky bikini in public, with a cute leopard print, so for modesty reasons I wanted to start away from people. It was a big deal for me.

Setting up towels, we splashed in the water, my husband took some photos of me and then he went back to the towel to lay down. Moments later he was asleep. I stayed in the water and just let the waves rock me.

A group of Indian men came into the water about fifteen feet away from me.

Then I suddenly got horny. It struck like lightning. I wanted to do something risky.

I went out a little deeper in the water so it was up to my neck (I'm 5'0 so it wasn't that far). Another group of guys walked by and set up next to my sleeping husband on the beach.

My heart was pounding.

Reaching behind my back I quickly undid my bikini top. Then I grabbed my bikini bottom string and pulled. It came away from my body.

I stood in the ocean, completely naked, with a group of unknowing men just fifteen feet away from me. The excitement coursed through my body. Then it hit me. Literally.

A massive wave crashed into me from behind. Completely unprepared, I was knocked off my feet and fully submerged. Everything spun as my head breached the surface.

I took a breath of air and immediately knew what the problem was. My bikini was no longer in my hand.

I was naked in the ocean. Desperately I looked all around me. It was just waves and water.

"Is this your first cruise?" A voice asked.

I spun around. The first group of guys had floated over to me, the heavy set guy speaking to me just five feet away. The water was up to my neck already but I tried to go a little deeper.

"We've been before." I replied, still looking for my suit.

He extended his hand. "My name is Benny. It's my second time." I timidly reached out and shook it. He floated closer, as did his friends, who all introduced themselves. I timidly waved at the rest.

I was now next to five men, completely naked, in the ocean. I looked up at the beach but my husband was still sleeping.

Then it happened.

Another wave hit me from behind...only it launched me into Benny. I came out of the water, into his arms. My naked chest crashed into his big belly, sending us both under water.

I stood up, taking a big breath of air. Then realized the wave took me into shallower water. I was standing there topless as four men stared at my chest. My hand snapped to cover myself.

"Where is your swimsuit miss?" Benny whispered in my ear.

His voice sent a shiver through my body.

"I lost it." I said. "In a wave."

Benny gently motioned me back into deeper water...and also back to his friends. i went back to my neck level.

"So you're naked?" One of the guys asked.

"I just wanted to see what it felt like." I said, weirdly indignant explaining this to them. "And then a wave made me lose them".

"But you did it knowing we were right by you?" Benny asked.

"Well, yes." I said.

"Why?" Another guy asked.

I couldn't answer.

Benny looked me deep in the eyes.

"What do you want us to do, right now?" He asked.

I don't know why I said it. I don't know why I did it. I looked at my still sleeping husband and then back at him. They all looked at my husband, then back at me. These men were all in their 40s and not at all my type. I wasn't even remotely attracted. And as I thought this, as these thoughts went through my brain, my mouth said out loud: "touch me."

That was all the permission they needed. Ten hands reached for me under the water, invading my body.

They groped and pulled and finally inserted. A finger slipped into my pussy. "She's hairy." The guy said. The embarrassment of that comment only turned me on more.

It was like an out of body experience. All the hands. The touching. The men all around me. I was in ecstasy.

The sound of air blowing made everyone stop and step away. A guy snorkeling popped up out of the water. He pulled his goggles up.

"Does this belong to you? I saw these men helping keep you covered." As he lifted my leopard print swimsuit out of the water. I couldn't talk, instead I nodded vigorously.

I swam over and grabbed it, quickly putting it on. He just put his googles on and swam away, no questions asked.

I looked back at Benny and his friends. Benny had a huge smile on his face.

"I think this will be a very, very fun cruise." He said. "Take your swimsuit off."

I hesitated. If I did this, deep down, I knew this trip was going to turn into something unexpected.

I reached behind me and undid my suit, both bottoms and the top.

"Show us again." I looked back to the other group of men sitting near my husband, then back at Benny. Slowly, I walked into swallower water as my body was revealed.

"Spin" Benny ordered.

I slowly spun for them. Their eyes latched onto my body. The men by my husband didnt notice.

"Good girl." Benny said. The way he said it made me blush.

I went back into the water and put the suit back on.

"Add me on the ship chat, we can talk without anyone else knowing." Benny said, looking back to my husband. "You're going to become very popular on the ship."

I could only nod as I walked back to our towels. I could feel their eyes on me the whole way.

I laid down to warm up. My hand drifted under my body and I slowly, quietly tried to masturbate on the beach. But more people were showing up. Frustrated, I stopped.

Finally my husband woke up and we decided to go grab lunch. Benny and his friends barely looked at us as we walked by.

"That was one very hairy man." My husband said, chuckling as we got out of earshot.

If only he knew what that man had just done to me...