An Italian boy in Camford Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After driving for half an hour, they reached a small lake, surrounded by meadows and woods. They parked the car and picked up the bags with the picnic materials, spread out the rugs and settled down on the grass at the edge of the woods. Leaning against a tree, Luke put his arm round Tom and kissed him on the lips. It was a very long, lingering kiss, and Tom nearly swooned in delight. Used to taking the initiative in lovemaking, Tom was always overwhelmed with joy when his partner made the first approach. He just relaxed and let Luke have his way.

Luke rolled over and started to kiss Tom's leg, starting at the top of his sock, and running his lips over Tom's furry leg until he reached the bottom of his shorts. The soft hair felt wonderful on Luke's lips, and he used his tongue to lubricate the movement of his lips. He then undid Tom's belt and pulled his shorts and underpants down to his ankles. He resumed kissing Tom's left leg at the knee and began to work along his thigh till he reached Tom's pubic bush. He stuck his tongue between Tom's leg and his left bollock and started to lick Tom's scrotum. Tom moaned in delight. "Keep at it, fag-boy, it's beautiful!" he murmured. Luke obliged. Next he started to nuzzle Tom's pubic hair, faintly smelling of Storing pour Homme, before starting to run his lips along the hard and glistening shaft of Tom's stiff cock, which had been moistened by a copious flow of precome. He started to nibble Tom's retracted foreskin, and once again Tom moaned in delight. Then Luke took Tom's woody manhood into his mouth and started to suck. They didn't make love much during the week because of the lateness of Luke's working hours, so Tom's cock did not require more than five minutes in Luke's delicious mouth before he shot a sizeable load of spunk into it. Luke swallowed it greedily, before relaxing and laying his head on Tom's hairy belly. "I love you, darling Tom," he muttered.

After five minutes, he removed his shirt, jeans and underpants and, cock sticking up like a lever, he pulled Tom's shorts over his feet and made him stand up, bend over and wrap his arms round the tree. "I'm going to bugger the shit out of you!" he whispered, and pulled a condom onto his rock-hard tool. Having poked a good quantity of K-Y gel into Tom's hole, he pushed his berubbered dick gently into it and began to roger him. The lube did its work: Luke's movements were silkily smooth and he was able to fuck slowly but steadily for a good ten minutes before the male miracle occurred. By this time, he was sweating profusely. As he withdrew his tool from his lover's anus, he grabbed hold of him and turned him round and began to smother his face with kisses, rubbing and kneading Tom's arse-cheeks with both hands.

The two boys then lay resting, their naked bodies entwined together, until Luke's stomach began to rumble, and he said to Tom, "Time to eat, stud-boy," and opened the bottle of Prosecco and poured a large glassful for Tom and a much smaller glassful for himself. Although it was still quite warm, the boys decided in the interests of propriety to get dressed, at least in their footwear, jeans and underpants. Anyone might come along at any moment! Then Luke started to slice the panini and fill them with cheese and prosciuto, lettuce, rocket, tomato and celery. They were both ravenously hungry, but still managed to exchange kisses between mouthfuls.

When they had finished eating, Luke got up and walked back to the car. To avoid spoiling their romantic moments, when he was out of Tom's earshot, he farted loudly twice. Having relieved his internal gas pressure and got what he wanted from the car, he returned to his lover and presented him with a small gift-wrapped box. "Happy birthday, my sweet man," he said as he handed it to his partner. Tom opened the box and took out a small gold celtic cross on a gold chain. "You must wear it all the time, Tom," said Luke, "In bed, in the pool, on the beach, to remind you of the love and suffering of Our Lord Jesus, and to proclaim your faith in Him. I should have given you one at your baptism, when you were born a second time, but I've made up for that now."

"Oh, Luke, it's wonderful. I often think what a poor witness I am to my faith. Now I will never forget that I am a Christian, and that God loves me in spite of my faults." With that Tom put his arms round his boyfriend and kissed him passionately. Luke undid the clasp and fixed the chain round Tom's neck and kissed the back of his neck before running his lips through Tom's short hair.

"Do you remember the first time that we did it out of doors?" he whispered. "Under that rock in Wales when you asked me to be yours for life?"

"How can I ever forget? It was the happiest moment of my life." And Tom kissed Luke's ring.

After half an hour they put their shirts back on, and as it was now nearly dark, they drove back home.

Chapter Thirty: Disappointment and disillusion

In Camford, the Pentecost term went by. Sandro and Jack met regularly for swimming and sex. Their visits to the cinema diminished in frequency as the exams approached. Sandro's work that term was mainly practical work, with fewer lectures, which meant that revision was confined to evenings and Sundays, as he always spent Saturday afternoons and evenings with Jack. Sandro discovered that even as a freshman, he could take a guest into formal dinner, if he had booked places on the once weekly guest table, limited to ten college members, with much fancier (and dearer) food than the standard undergraduate fare. So he invited Jack to join him on guest table. The food was excellent, he and Jack got through a bottle of expensive French red wine and they had coffee in Sandro's room afterwards. Taking the advice of Jon and David, Sandro had firmly decided that he would not let Jack 'go all the way' until he had made an indication that he wanted a long-term relationship. In the meantime, the condoms lay unused in the drawer.

The speed swimming had worked wonders for Sandro's musculature. His arm and leg muscles steadily developed to a male adult strength and bulk, and his figure had lost a lot of its boyish skinniness. Jack secretly regretted this, it was the boyishness of Sandro's body that had appealed to him. Throughout the exam period, they met regularly to suck cock in either Jack's or Sandro's room, and Sandro would enter the exam hall each day with a pleasant feeling of emptiness in his nuts.

His last exam took place at the end of the first week of the summer vacation, and Jack turned up at the examination hall door with the traditional bottle of Prosecco, which Sandro made him share with the other two first-year engineers from Boni's. He carried Sandro off, without him having had time to call in at college to remove his gown and sub-fusc, to the Venezia, where they enjoyed a long leisurely meal together with two bottles of Italian wine.

Sandro knew that he had about three weeks to wait before his exam results were published, so rather than going home to Italy, he moved into the apartment in Fountain Street. The intention was that after the exams he would go with Jon to Heemstede for two weeks before going home. However, at their dinner after the exams Jack told him that he was extremely busy in the lab, and would not have any chance to see him before he left for Heemstede. So Sandro was obliged to go swimming at the Men's Fitness Centre on his own.

One day he was undressing at one end of the changing room when he heard a familiar voice. At the other end of the room, he could see Jack with a boy of about eighteen. He hid behind a locker, unobserved, and followed the two into the dark corridor leading to the old pool. The two stopped and Sandro was near enough to see that they were kissing. Sandro suddenly felt dreadful. It seemed as if an awful pit had opened up in his stomach. It looked as though Jack had another boyfriend. He crept along behind them as they walked towards the pool. He hid out of sight and watched them dive into the water and start to race one another, just as Jack had done with him all those months before. His head was at once filled with disquieting thoughts. It was unlikely that this boy was a student, as most of the undergraduates had gone down. So he was probably a schoolboy, or a foreigner on a language course. Sandro went back to the changing room and headed for the new pool, where he tried to work off his dismay and frustration in a vigorous half-hour of speed swimming.

One thing was absolutely clear to him. Jack did not want a long-term relationship. Sandro was unsure what to do. Should he confront Jack, or should he just try and forget about him? At least he had not sacrificed his anal virginity! He had no female or gay friends of his own age to discuss his unhappiness with, so, unable to wait till the evening, he rang Jon. Jon, sensing that something was the matter, asked Sandro to come at once and talk to him. He was in his room in college. So Sandro walked the short distance to Boni's and climbed the stairs to his uncle's teaching room. He told Jon what he had seen. Jon said, "I think that you should talk to Jack. It's unlikely that you are wrong, but it's important that you hear Jack's side of the story. I know that he is not devious or dishonest, so if you ask him if he is tired of you, he will say yes if he is. It would be a shame if you broke up with him when he really did want a long-term relationship. Alternatively you could just go home and forget about him, which is what I think he hopes you will do, which is why he chose this time to stop seeing you. After all, most students would just choose their room for next year and then go home to await their exam results."

"I'm going to ring him," said Sandro, "and now is the time to do it. It's about 5 pm, he'll be finishing in the lab, but not yet on the way home." He took out his cellphone and dialled Jack's number. Jon opened a cupboard, took out a bottle of Madeira, and poured Sandro a large glassful, and one for himself.

Jack answered his phone very quickly. "Sandro? I'm sorry, I haven't got much time. What do you want?"

"It's more a question of what do YOU want!" replied Sandro. "Do you want me? I want to be yours, but I don't want to share you with someone else, someone such as the boy I saw you with at the Fitness Centre today. Are you seeing someone else?"

"Yes, I am, actually! You ought to meet him, he's a sixth-former at Winton College School."

"I don't want to meet him, and I don't want to see you any more!" said Sandro with a sob. "Goodbye, Jack!" and he pressed the end-call button.

"That was very brave of you, Sandro," Jon said. He handed Sandro the glass of Madeira. "Here, drink this!" Shaking all over, Sandro burst into tears. Jon took the boy into his arms and kissed him gently. Sandro took a gulp of the fortified wine and gazed tearfully at his uncle. "You need something different to think about, Sandro. Let's go and get pissed!"

They walked to the Sparrowhawk and Jon ordered two pints of beer. He and Sandro sat down and Jon handed him the menu. "It's not good to drink on an empty stomach, Sandro, choose something to eat!" Reluctantly, Sandro did as he as told. When it arrived, he realized that he was quite hungry. They both ate, and Jon tried to cheer Sandro up. They then had a further pint, by which time Sandro was feeling somewhat happier. They discussed their forthcoming visit to the Netherlands, and Jon said that he knew several things and places that would interest an engineering student and Sandro asked if they could go and hear David sing. Jon said that he would of course arrange that, as David had a couple of recitals booked in July, even though that is the peak Dutch holiday period.

After a third pint, Sandro was pretty sozzled, and Jon suggested that they went home while Sandro was still able to walk! They walked unsteadily back to Fountain Street and Jon asked Sandro if he wanted more alcohol or some coffee. Sandro wisely opted for coffee. "Next term your exams will be out of the way, and you will have more time to spend with your friends. You might also be able to look around at the freshmen, and see if there is anyone that you fancy. As you've not officially come out in college yet, you're not even obliged to look only at men. You might meet a nice girl."

"No," said Sandro, "what I do now know for certain is that I'm gay. No women for me!"

"The reason that you feel so bad about Jack" said Jon, "is not love, but jealousy. If he had just told you that he didn't love you, you wouldn't have been so upset. It was the fact that he was seeing someone else. When Tom discovered during their second year that Luke had been to the cinema a couple of times with an Italian Ph.D. student, he was furious and threatened to beat the guy up if he laid a finger on Luke. That was just jealousy. Tom is a very gentle person, in spite of his muscles. You will soon forget about Mr Meredith."

"I hope you're right!" said Sandro, "do you mind helping me get to bed?"

Jon helped him undress and let a very fuddled young man clean his teeth and piss copiously in the bathroom before tucking him up into bed in Sandro's micro bedroom. He felt like a father all over again. It was a feature of Sandro's sweet nature that he now had two father figures, neither of whom had actually begotten him!

Chapter Thirty-one: Exam results and a Dutch holiday

During the couple of weeks before the exam results, Jon tried hard to distract Sandro. They went on the river, they went to the cinema, they visited some tourist attractions, they went for walks on the hills surrounding the city. They even went to the opera. The so-called Camford Opera House was a commercial theatre that had a couple of weeks of touring opera each year, and that year the touring company came in July. Jon thought that an opera in his native tongue might cheer Sandro up. Unfortunately the opera that Jon got tickets for was Madama Butterfly. It was a good production with an excellent (and handsome) tenor singing Pinkerton, but its gloomy and depressing picture of abandoned love caused Sandro to see himself in the role of an abandoned Cio-Cio San, and to end up in tears. Anyone who thinks that Sandro's reaction was babyish does not understand the deep emotionality of operatic music. Once again, Jon had to rely on alcohol to cheer him up.

When the exam results were published, Jon accompanied Sandro to the University Aula where they were on display. Sandro had got a distinction. Jon was delighted and said, "At least Jack Meredith had the decency not to dump you until you had sat your exams. I know from personal experience that regular sex is good for exam performance!" When Sandro went to Boni's next day to see his tutor by appointment, he was told that he had been awarded a college scholarship, so following in the footsteps of his Uncle David. His tutor told him that he should at once go and see the college Dean to discuss his choice of accommodation for the following year. He was entitled to an en-suite room, a stipend of £500 per year, the right to wear a long scholar's gown and a surplice in chapel. There was also a Scholars' Dinner once per year, when the scholars dined with the fellows. "You can easily sell your commoner's gown to a freshman next term," said his tutor. "I'm very impressed by the Italian educational system. Your exam performance was outstanding."

For the first time since his showdown with Jack, Sandro felt really happy. He had vindicated the faith in him that his parents, his uncles and his brother and 'brother-in-law' (Tom) had shown, and already his memories of the good times of sucking Jack's cock and being sucked by him were beginning to fade. He selected a newly modernized first-floor room in the first quadrangle of the college with its own small but satisfactory bathroom, WiFi and wired internet access, double glazing of the ancient windows and convenient access to both hall and beer cellar. Because he was a scholar, the room cost no more than he had paid in his first year, which would also give satisfaction to his parents. Although he had a student loan to pay his fees, the maintenance part of the loan had needed supplementation by his parents.

The college had by then virtually completed its room modernization programme, thanks to generous funding by alumni, of whom Sandro's Uncle Jon had been one of the largest contributors, a fact only known to the family and the college's most senior members. One staircase of ten rooms remained without en-suite bathroom facilities (there were three shared bathrooms) and without wired internet and phone facilities. These rooms were much cheaper than the other college rooms and were very popular as a result. At the end of every academic year, the college surveyed the students on this staircase and polled them as to whether the rooms should be upgraded, and every year the proposal was nearly unanimously voted down! The college used these rooms for graduate students during vacations, as they were unpopular with the conference trade.

Jon and Sandro left Camford immediately, took the Eurostar and the Thalys from London to the Hague via Brussels, and arrived at Sandro's uncles' house in Heemstede in time for dinner. David had booked a table at a good restaurant to celebrate Sandro's successes, with plenty of Prosecco before the meal, at which they all had too much to drink, and as the house was too far away to walk home, they went in a cab.

Sandro's main impression of the Netherlands was that it was like Camford, but cleaner and more modern. He liked the food, the laid-back attitude of the inhabitants and the fact that nearly everyone could speak English. Sometimes he went out with one of his uncles, but often he would go off on his own to see various cities and their sights. Travel by train on the Dutch railways was cheap with his student card. One evening he went with Jon to hear and see David sing in a recital in the Kleine Zaal of the Amsterdam Concertgebouw. The programme involved songs by Händel, Schubert, Purcell and Britten. The hall was packed, and Sandro joined enthusiastically in the applause. Although not very musical himself, he was proud to have such a talented uncle, and he was not surprised to see tears in his Uncle Jon's eyes. The concert was sponsored by one of the Dutch public broadcasting unions, and was one of a series. David had also agreed to record as presenter a series of music programmes, exploring the vocal works of six composers for broadcast on Dutch public Radio 4. He welcomed this as an opportunity to earn some money without having to sing!

Sandro's interests in his course were leaning towards specialization in Civil Engineering, and he was interested in looking at numerous Dutch railway buildings and trackside features. After an enjoyable and relaxed two weeks, he embarked on an adventurous train journey to return home home via Germany and Switzerland. He could have flown, but he wanted to see more of Europe.

By the time he got home, it was mid-August, and he got a part-time job in a supermarket to earn some money and see more of life. He also had two vacation assignments to do while he was at home. He spent a few days staying with Tom and Luca and seeing the sights of Trabizona. He thanked Luca affectionately for defending his gayness to his parents. There were no opera performances during August, and Luke was relieved to be able to work normal office hours. They even took Sandro for a meal at the gay restaurant where they had been entertained by Bastian. Sandro's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw all the smartly dressed Italian gays holding hands. He himself got quite a few lecherous looks from the other diners!

Chapter Thirty-two: Luke and Tom on holiday

In August Luke and Tom were finally able to take a break. The Teatro Musicale was closed, except for an occasional concert or recital, and Luke was free to go away. They decided to spend two weeks in Heemstede with Luke's parents. Some of the time Luke's grandparents would also be there. It would be the first time that all six of them were together since Luke and Tom's civil partnership ceremony nearly two years before. The boys decided to go by car, the main reason being that they wanted to visit Belgium and bring home as much Belgian beer as they could cram into the car. EU regulations allowed them to bring back fifty litres per person, which was more than they could get into the small Fiat. It took three days driving on the autobahn through Austria and Germany to reach the Netherlands. They stopped one night in Munich, one in Mannheim and one in Köln. There were long spells of driving, and all they did in the three cities was to eat and go to bed. Late on the fourth day, they arrived in Heemstede just in time for a late dinner. Mrs and Mrs Scarborough were delighted to see them, and Jon had cooked them a special meal.