All Comments on 'An Itch that Needs Scratching'

by Aguywithastory

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
stockingnutstockingnutabout 1 year ago

So hot! Please continue. Maybe she can dress in some sexy lingerie while he plows her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking hot, I want her to hover over my mouth and have a huge cumfart from her ass into my mouth. I want to tongue fuck her ass and lick her ass

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent, years back my wife worked for a small law firm, she was eventually seduced by her much older boss, when he discovered that I regularly buggered her, he would get her to work late and fuck her arse in his office, I suspected something was going on so I went to the office and caught them at it, tears and apologies from her, he was terrified, I told him I wanted his step daughter in exchange or I would deal with both of them, including telling everyone we all knew, and naming him in the divorce petition, then beating the he shit out of them. He agreed to talk to his step daughter, she knew me and was happy to let me get revenge on her dad. My wife carried on being his slut secretary, the step daughter became my long term mistress while pursuing her career, he died of cancer a while back, we were all devastated, wife. Mistress and I now share a house, and bed and i butt fuck both of them most days, not your average lifestyle but it works for us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous