An Itch that Needs Scratching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm ok. It's just that..." I paused, unsure what to say.

"It's just that you aren't used to seeing your father-in-law having sex with a client, right?"

"Yea, I guess, and...well...never mind. It's nothing really."

"Come on now Sara. You have been in this family too long to hold out on something that is bothering you. What is it? Is it that I was fucking someone other than my wife? If so, I'm sorry you witnessed it. If you are going to work for me you might as well know. I'm not angel. I like sex, a lot. I like things that Mary doesn't. So, sometimes I get it other places. I like you. I like having you work here. I hope this doesn't change that."

I didn't know what to say. How do you tell your boss / father-in-law that your only regret is that you weren't the one bent over his desk? How do you tell him that his own son won't give you what you so desperately need?

I was trying to figure out how to answer when the door opened and Raymond and Steve strolled in, laughing and joking.

"We'll continue this conversation later." And, with a wink, my father-in-law turned and went into his office, closing the door behind him.

I went to my desk and pretended to work while ignoring the wetness that still soaked my panties. It took a trip to the bathroom and a finger in my ass and one in my pussy to quench the fire. It was a good thing Sean was out of town. I had a feeling a couple of dildos were going to get a serious workout when I got home.

As it turns out, I never touched the dildos. I was too conflicted. I needed what my boss could give me. But there was no way I could even consider that. It could destroy our families. And then, there was the job. I wasn't sure I could work there any longer knowing that I had allowed myself to let my father-in-law give me what I needed so bad. I didn't sleep much that night. I finally dozed off sometime after midnight realizing what I had to do.

I got to work early the next day. Raymond and Steve came in at their usual times and John got there last like all good bosses.

I pretended to be busy and barely looked up when he walked by my desk. I knew I would be talking to him soon.

He had been in his office a brief time when the intercom buzzed. "Sara, please come to my office." I dreaded what was coming but felt like it was unavoidable. With my nerves on end and my heart racing I stepped into his office and stopped at his desk.

Holding a piece of paper in his hand, he looked at me with confusion and concern evident in his eyes. "Sara, what is this?"

A rhetorical question. We both knew it was my resignation. I just stood without answering.

"Please Sara, sit down and let's talk about this." As I eased into one of the chairs in front of his desk, he stood, walked to his office door and locked it. Once back in his own chair he leaned forward and looked at me. "Talk to me. What's this all about? You are doing a great job here. The guys love you. I love you, and not just as a daughter-in-law but as an employee. This place has never run as smooth as it has since you have been here. So...please tell me what I need to do to keep you."

Unable to look him in the eyes, I had my head down. Hesitantly looking up I could see the genuine concern in his face. I gathered my strength to speak. "Sir...John...it's not the work. I love working here. The guys are good to me and you are a great boss." I stammered, trying to figure out what I was going to say and how to say it.

Holding out his hands, searching for an answer he asked again, "So...what then? What is it, Sara? Is it what you saw yesterday? I tried to explain about that yesterday. If that's it, I promise to never let that happen in the office again."

And then I decided, what the hell. If I'm leaving, what does it matter what I say. Speaking with courage I never realized I had, I laid it on the table. "Ok, I can't believe I'm discussing this with you, of all people. But yes, it is about yesterday. When I saw you and Mrs. Lawson, I was shocked. At first." Then in a quiet voice slightly above a whisper I continued, "And then I was jealous. Jealous that she was getting what I so desperately need." And then I couldn't look at my father-in-law. My face dropped back to my lap where my hands lay sweating and shaking slightly.

Now it was my father-in-law's time to be shocked. "What do you mean, what you need? Do you mean Sean is not...you know...with you?"

Emboldened now, I continued. "It's not that. Sex with Sean is great and regular. It's not that. It's the second part, you know, with you and Mrs. Lawson."

The light seemed to come on. "By second part you mean the anal part? Are you saying my son doesn't fuck you in the...I mean he won't do you anally?"

"You know John, you said yesterday that sometimes you have to go other places to get some of the things you like that Mary doesn't. Well...other people have those same itches that they can't get scratched at home. That's why I need to resign. If I stay here, I'm afraid I will ask you to scratch that itch for me and I can't jeopardize our families or this office. I'm sorry John. I like you and I love my job but I think this is for the best." I stood and headed for the door.

But my father-in-law beat me to the door. Stopping between me and the door, he turned and looked at me. "Sara, I think we can help each other. I know there is a certain amount of risk involved but I'm willing to take that chance if you are. If Sean won't give you what you need then you shouldn't have to find a stranger to help you. And don't think of it as charity on my part. I have to admit that I have lusted after you and that sexy ass from the beginning. I think we can help each other."

"I tell you what. I have to go see a client this morning. I will be back this afternoon. If you are gone when I get back, I will know that you chose to leave. If that is your choice, I will respect that and still love you like I always have. However, if you are still here, I will know that you are willing to let us help each other."

He turned back to his desk and gathered some papers, stuffed them in his briefcase, and left. I stood there holding his office door open for the longest, my mind racing. How can I stay and take him up on his offer and take a chance of destroying our families. But then...how could I not stay. A chance of satisfy a need that has gone unattended for so long. A need my own husband is vividly aware of and yet unwilling to fulfil. What should I do?

And...of course I stayed. That afternoon was the first of many times that my boss / father-in-law stuffed his big cock up my ass and scratched that itch we shared. My father-in-law has become my lover. Sure, I know it's wrong. But I have no intention of stopping. Say what you will but those afternoons I spend bent over his desk are my salvation.

In the office it's all about raw anal sex. However, there have been a few times he has taken me to a hotel and we have spent the whole day fucking like rabbits. I gotta tell you, even though I love having him in my ass, his cock buried to the hilt in my pussy has driven me thru the roof more than a few times.

___________

His long-time friend, Sam Anderson, had a similar law practice across town. It wasn't unusual for Sam to drop by and spend most of the afternoon talking and drinking with John. They could get loud and risqué sometimes. The closed office door didn't always cover the conversations, if they even bothered to close it at all.

One afternoon around 3:00 one of the lawyers called asking for John while Sam was there. I cracked open his office door and told him Raymond was on the phone with a question. He took the call but neither of us bothered to close his door. I heard him answer Raymond's question and then turn back to his conversation with his friend.

His voice faded slightly and I heard ice rattling in a glass. It wasn't hard to imagine what that was about. Apparently, they were reliving some adventure from their past over an afternoon drink or two. "John, you remember that cute little bartender we met during that convention in Phoenix a few years ago.

My father-in-law's answer startled me. "Goddamn, she was hot. And man, could she fuck." That got my attention. Although it didn't surprise me, that was the first time I had ever heard him discuss his sex life with anyone.

"Hell, John. You ain't telling me nothing. Holy shit, was that fun. Can you believe she took us both at the same time. I ain't no small guy but, damn John, that log you are packing between your legs must have split her poor little asshole wide open. I'm glad I got her ass first or she would have never even known I was there."

"Yea, it was tight for sure. Almost as tight as...ah...well, never mind." I tensed up, afraid my boss was going to spill the goods on our "Friday afternoon itch scratching" sessions.

But as you would expect, there was no way his life-long friend and partner in crime was going to let him off that easy. "Come on John. Don't start holding out on me now. We both know enough on each other to cause a divorce and maybe even get sent to prison. So...let's have it. As tight as who? Your wife? Did you finally convert her? Last I knew, she wouldn't let you anywhere near her back door."

"No, no. It's not Mary. She still won't let me fuck that cute little ass. Why do you think every year at the convention I try to find me a young woman who is into that kind of thing."

More ice rattling in another glass. This was getting interesting. "Well then, John. Who the fuck is it?"

"Look Sam, let's just say it's a close friend and leave it at that."

Sam was persistent. "A close friend, huh? Just how close? Your hair dresser? Your neighbor? Your sister? Come on John. Whose ass is it you are stuffing full of that over-grown cock of yours? You know I will fig." And then a long silence. I knew in that instant that Sam knew who it was,

"Noooooo...John, you dirty bastard. You are fucking the ass of that sexy daughter-in-law of yours, aren't you?

You would think a seasoned lawyer would be better at lying than that. "No...no...of course not, Sam. Whatever gave you that idea?" Even though I couldn't see him, I knew my father-in-law was sweating bullets as his buddy tried to force a confession out of him.

Sam laughed out loud. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe the look on your face when I asked you. Maybe the fact that she is smoking hot and has an ass custom made for fucking. And maybe the fact that you have told me that exact thing yourself."

"Well...that don't prove anything. I have told you a lot of women have nice asses. And besides, I think we had been drinking when I told you that, so that doesn't count."

"That's true. But as I remember, we had also been drinking last year at our hunting camp when you confessed to jacking off just thinking about fucking her ass. So...we are drinking now. Anything else you want to confess to? And, most importantly, when do I get to fuck her ass?"

"Sammm...come on man!!! That's not nice."

"Didn't you think it was nice last week when I set it up with my secretary for you to fuck her? A secretary that, by the way, wants to do it again as soon as her asshole recovers. Now I think it's time to return the favor."

"Sam, she's my daughter-in-law for goodness sakes."

"Yes, she is. And a daughter-in-law that, in your own words, 'has an ass custom built for fucking'. An ass that I would sacrifice half of my worldly goods to fuck."

After a long pause my father-in-law answered in his best 'lawyer' voice. "While I am not admitting to anything concerning my own daughter-in-law, I will take your request under advisement."

"John, has anyone ever told you that you are full of bullshit? Yes, please take my request under advisement. Hey, I know. Maybe we could have a foursome. Me, you, Sara, and Jennifer. We could swap secretaries. Wouldn't that be fun?"

Trying to sound angry and failing miserably, John replied, "Sam, get your ass out of my office. I have work to do."

Sam roared with laughter as he exited the office. I hope I looked busier than I really was as he walked by. But I wasn't thinking about work. I know my father-in-law's friend was half-ass joking about the foursome but it planted a seed that had my head spinning and was causing a wet spot in my panties.

I love having my father-in-law's dick in my ass but what would be wrong with branching out. And as a bonus, the chance to be with Jennifer. She is beautiful. The thought of the two of us naked on a bed eating each other's pussy while our bosses took turns fucking our asses forced another trip to the bathroom. And...maybe getting fucked by both of them at the same time like the bartender...huummmm...the possibilities...

To Be Continued...

12