All Comments on 'An Itch You Can't Scratch Ch. 02'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Didn't expect so much story behind the prank

Imagine my surprise when I saw there was much more tot he story than just the itch prank, the whole magic stuff and then Ash knowing just what was going on made the whole experience so much better. The best however is the final mutual love between the siblings, one that transcends even the magic spell of horny-cream. Now I'm really looking forward to possible sequels filled with genuine love between them, making love is always better than just plain fucking when you love someone, and maybe paying back the with with a worthy trick of their own. Ash did come up with this one after all.

5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At last!

Awesome sequel!

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsover 7 years ago
Awesome

Very very good

Thank you

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Totally Great!

Good story! I wouldn't mind another chapter, but without one it's a great conclusion!

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 5 years ago
more, please

Wanna what happens with the siblings. Do the parents find out they fucked without the special cream. Does son & mom fuck again when dad is gon?. Does aunt & nephew fuck again? So many questions, be nice to get some answers. Please & thank you.

OOAAOOAAalmost 5 years ago
GREAT story!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

UpimokeUpimokeabout 4 years ago
intense

Very intense, i admit i have hoped someone would betray Ashley putting the cream on her too before she could fix the situation but this sweet final chapter is really cool. But the scene when Olivia start to masturbate in front of the dad without thoughts or awareness... was so stunning!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I agree

It's a decent place to end, but would be a good place to add more too. I and many others would love more I think. Thank for sharing

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Excellent story

So many wish there was a special cream like this and a beautiful sister to go with the potion.

Good ending , but would love another chapter.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed it, a different kind of story. A little more Ashley if you do another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. I didn't care about the Dad joining in but that is just me. Need another chapter with maybe Mom submitting to her desires for her son as well. Admitting he is better at sex then the dad. Then the Aunt admitting she wants and needs her Nephew as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@ Anonymus "I didn't care about the dad joining in but that is just me":

No, it's not just you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with some of the others. Dad joining in ruined the story. I think it would have been better if Dad had just stood along the wall in shock as Son Banged Mom and Sis. Also would have been better if Mom and shown up at the end wanting to join the kids again. Leaving Dad alone in their bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect, maybe better than perfect ending to this tail, as the brother and sister perhaps step towards love, in the readers' imagination....

The tale of wicked exciting fulfilling all-encompassing sex amongst 3 who loved each other deeply from chapter 1 took a slightly darker turn

The middle was fraught with discomfort for many, but I think it was intentionally uncomfortable, not some mistake of the writer. The cream was clearly essentially a powerful drug, and beyond the control of most people, and the author showed us this. The author then told us this again, through her avatar in story (I like to think...), Aunt Ash.

Even with this almost poetic ending, another chapter ... I can see it, but, I will make no statements, in case the author has ideas of ... their own

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ruined a good story by involving dad

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More?

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Like the other comments I too think it would have been better to have had Dad just be an observer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous