An MILF, her Man and a Young Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers

Annabel held Jo tight again as she knew Jo was close to coming. She imagined Jo's pelvic region on fire, her body surrendering to the orgasm. Marcus kept a gentle rhythm with Jo mumbling, ''Oh fuck yes. Yes. Don't stop,'' until Jo came and Annabel thought it was beautiful to be there with her, to hold her, to know how she was feeling.

As the rhythm from Marcus became more punchy, more penetrating, it caused Jo to extend her orgasm. Jo's eyes watered and drops fell onto Annabel's cheeks. Annabel whispered, ''Enjoy him, darling girl. Come to climax in my arms.'' Jo surrendered her feelings and tears of joy ran down her face.

''Let it all happen,'' cooed Annabel as she kissed the tears and tasted the saltiness. Jo continued to mumble words but Annabel just kissed them away. ''He's not hurting you, is he? Is he too big for you? I'll tell him to stop?''

''No ... please. I love you,'' moaned Jo, ''and I love Daddy.'' She sniffled and gasped at the same time as more surges of orgasm went through her. It took a minute for Jo to let her feelings subside. Annabel knew Marcus hadn't come. He could edge himself and hold back. He withdrew from Jo while Jo rested her head on Annabel's shoulder.

''Is it okay to love both of you?'' asked Jo who scrunched her forehead. ''Can I stay with you? Can we be lovers?''

Annabel didn't dare say what she wanted from this angelic girl. ''You may get fed up with me, with Marcus. We are the same age as your parents, Jo.''

Marcus rolled Jo onto her back to lie next to his wife. He said, ''I'd love you to stay, to continue living with us and share our bed. I say that because I love you, Jo.'' He leaned up to her and kissed her mouth.

Annabel watched as they French-kissed. ''Do you know something,'' Annabel said, ''I have no concerns at all when I see you two like this. I think it's beautiful.''

Jo broke their kiss and looked at Annabel. ''You know I find you ravishing and I want you as much as I want Daddy.''

Marcus adjusted his position to kneel between his wife's legs. He put an extra pillow under her hips. The two women had their heads next to each other and watched Marcus lick and suck Annabel's pussy. After a minute, he looked up. ''Come here, Jo, and help me make love to my wife.''

She moved further down Annabel's body and rested the side of her head on Annabel's navel. Annabel sensed the anticipation of Jo taking part in bringing her to a climax. But Annabel also wanted to explore the young girl. ''Please straddle me, Jo darling, so I can tongue your pussy.''

Jo understood and positioned her legs on either side of Annabel's shoulders. It meant that the women were in a 69 position. At the same time, Annabel felt Marcus penetrate her with his cock and slide in all the way. She knew that the kissing and licking of her clit was Jo at work, Jo's face almost in contact with Marcus's cock. The ripple of feelings overtook Annabel. She widened her legs.

The only view for Annabel was Jo's pussy. The results of Jo's recent climax was all over her pussy lips. They glistened, moisture dribbled down to Annabel's mouth, pussy outer lips swollen. Annabel raised her head to make contact with her tongue which pushed between Jo's folds. She licked around the pussy as if it were an ice lolly, Jo's smell of sex was intoxicating.

At the same time, Marcus had a slow in-and-out rhythm of his cock in her pussy. Although Annabel couldn't see, she knew that the young girl was using her fingers, spreading the pussy lips that Marcus was fucking and caressing fingers around Annabel's bum hole, rimming it. Then her husband withdrew his cock and Annabel knew that Jo had taken him into her mouth - he started to fuck Jo, to deep-throat her.

But after a few strokes, Marcus withdrew from Jo and penetrated Annabel again. This routine of fucking his wife, pulling out and then having Jo take his cock in her mouth continued over and over. Each time Jo sucked Marcus and licked and swallowed the pussy fluid from Annabel, her husband's balls slapped up against Annabel's pussy.

Annabel maintained her attention to Jo and she knew the young girl was on the verge of coming again. Jo's clit protruded from folds of skin, its hiding place. By placing her mouth over the clit, Jo gave a spasm and her body shook. Meanwhile, her husband had increased the tempo. Every minute, Jo was offered his cock which she accepted to the back of her throat. It produced a gurgling sound of trapped fluid before he eased back.

The first waves of orgasm started to wash over Annabel. She covered Jo's clit with her mouth and sucked hard to draw the girl's nub out. Jo squirted love juice which splashed over Annabel's face. Marcus fucked harder into his wife, deeper penetration and Annabel could feel his cock begin to swell. As Annabel experienced her orgasm take over her body, she felt Jo's finger push into her anus, Annabel's puckered hole and masturbated her rear.

Annabel exploded in a shuddering climax and she loved the cries coming from Jo as she too continued her orgasm. Annabel rubbed her nose inside Jo's cunt. Marcus called out that he was coming and rammed harder into his wife. No one wanted to stop. They stayed in their positions inside each other as the minutes ticked by. More after-shocks of pleasure came to all of them.

Jo leaked juice and Annabel drank it. Her husband placed his sopping cock into Jo's mouth and she sucked it dry. And Jo inserted two fingers into Annabel's pussy and frigged her while using her thumb to press onto Annabel's clit.

Marcus was the first to speak and rumbled, ''I love you, Annabel even more. And I want to protect Jo and have her live with us.''

Jo disentangled herself and came to rest on top of Annabel, their heads next to each other. ''I want you both,'' whispered Jo. ''Are you sure you want me living with you? I'll do anything you want.''

''You may become pregnant.'' Annabel's wise words caused a silence for a few seconds and she wondered how Jo's parents might react.

Jo whispered, ''Can I have Daddy bare ALL the time? And if I have a baby, us women can look after it while Daddy goes out to work.''

Such simple thoughts, reflected Annabel. But the three of them seemed to click. She said, ''Marcus hasn't come inside you yet. Shall we prepare you?'' It sounded as if Annabel wanted Jo to have their baby. She'd love to nurse a baby and help Jo feed it from her young milk breasts. It seemed impossible to Annabel to make any sense of these thoughts.

She and her husband prepared Jo by positioning the girl on her back with her hips at the edge of the bed. It meant Marcus could stand while he made love. Annabel stretched Jo's wrists flat on the bed above her head. She kissed Jo tenderly under her arms and down towards her nipples.

Jo murmured to Annabel, ''I can feel Daddy stretching me. I love his size. Is that a bad thing to say?''

''I don't want you to get sore, Jo. I'll stop Marcus if he's too rough.'' She kissed Jo on the lips. ''And it lovely to feel all of him. Can you feel the head of his cock?''

''Oh yes ... he's pushing in slowly. I want Daddy to come inside me this time.''

''He'll try to get all of himself in to fill your pussy, to touch your cervix. Relax your muscles, darling, and I'll tell you when to squeeze him.''

Jo moaned and just managed to say, ''Yes ... oh my God ... I want my Daddy.''

By stroking Jo's head and cooing into her ear, she managed to keep Jo relaxed. Annabel was so stimulated, turned-on, that she thought of masturbating herself. Instead, she swung her leg over to squat over Jo's face. It didn't need much to trigger Annabel's orgasm, As Jo licked, Annabel frigged her clit. Very quickly Annabel cried out, ''Oh fuck I'm coming. Jo, I'm coming. Don't stop.''

For half a minute, Annabel lost all energy until she realised that her husband was now thrusting more powerfully. She disengaged from Jo and looked at his cock. Turning to Jo, she said, ''He's well in now. How do you feel?''

''It's incredible. I feel beautifully joined with him, a part of Daddy.'' Jo's eyes glazed over, moisture sparked at the corners. ''I'm going to come. Is it too soon?''

''Sussh,'' She looked at the young woman. ''Come now because you'll have another, I'm sure.''

Jo gasped, ''Oh, yes. Yes.'' Jo's pussy leaked and as Marcus thrust in, a squelching noise was heard. A few tears appeared in Jo's eyes.

''Let me kiss those away, darling Jo.'' Annabel could tell that Marcus had slowed and was edging himself. She knew what he would want next. ''Marcus is holding back so you can recover a little.''

Jo looked up and whispered, ''Is it okay for both of us to love Daddy. Are you going to mind that?''

She kissed Jo all around her jaw, her cheeks, her earlobes before French kissing her. ''Before tonight I might have thought I'd be insanely jealous of anyone fucking with my husband. But I feel none of those things with you, Jo. I think it's beautiful to watch you, to see your pleasure and to know Marcus is helping you.'' They kissed again

Annabel knew that Marcus had withdrawn his cock. She said to Jo, ''Let's turn you on your tummy.'' She assisted Jo to roll over and Marcus moved Jo's body to enable the 18-year-old to touch the floor with her feet. ''Rest there, Jo, while we prepare you.''

Without a word, Annabel went to the chest of drawers while Marcus massaged Jo's back and upper legs with oil. Annabel came back with a dildo and cream.

Jo lay on her front as Marcus talked to her. ''Annabel is going to prepare a smaller cock to go into your bum hole. She's putting on lots of cream. Can you feel it going in?''

''Yes, Daddy. It feels cold at first.''

''It's a special dildo and Annabel is inserting it in slowly. Let your hips go limp.''

''Will Daddy come inside me?''

''Yes. My penetration will fill you. And the extra cock in your bum should give you more pleasure.''

Annabel inserted and withdrew a little before inserting more of the dildo. Along with the lube, Jo had taken 4 inches and that was enough for the young girl, thought Annabel. A wire protruded from the base of the dildo. ''She's ready,'' said Annabel.

Marcus came to stand behind Jo. He widened her legs slightly. Annabel half sat on the bed, one hand stroked Jo's back and her other hand gripped the device connected to the dildo. She pressed a button on the control and it gave a low hum. A rubber ring under the outer shell of the dildo moved from the base to the tip. It had the effect of a little wave moving slowly along its length and then back. The motion continued.

Jo grunted and then relaxed. Annabel leaned over to pull away some hair from Jo's cheek. ''Is that nice?'' Jo nodded. Annabel used the dial to speed up the wave movements and wasn't surprised to find Jo liking it.

Marcus, meanwhile, put his cock head at Jo's pussy entrance. In one even sweep he pushed his cock in. The intake of breath came from Jo who moaned, ''Oh wow. Oh wow.'' She gasped and spoke to Annabel, ''It feels like he's in deeper?''

Annabel continued to caress Jo's back. ''From behind he can put it all in. So, yes, he's in you all the way. Can you feel it, his cock head?''

''Oh ... so deep. Love the way ... he's filled me.''

Marcus came back but not quite out. He went in quicker this time. Held it deep for 3 seconds and came back again.

Annabel whispered to Jo, ''He'll begin to fuck in a minute.'' Jo groaned in response. Annabel slightly increased the wave speed of the dildo.

Jo stretched and fisted the bed sheets. Marcus had increased his rhythm, each thrust became a little stronger and held deep for one second before coming back. He smiled at Annabel and mouthed the words 'I love you.' Annabel got up off the bed and put her arm around her husband's waist. He slowed a fraction to kiss her.

Annabel kneeled and checked the dildo. It felt time to enlarge it. She moved back next to Jo and said, ''I'm going to make the cock in your arse expand.'' Jo nodded and when Annabel pressed a switch the cock expanded.

Jo gave a short cry. Annabel kissed the back of her neck. ''Are you okay, darling Jo?''

Jo's muffled gasp was enough to confirm to Annabel that it was time. Marcus was nearing his ejaculation, his balls slapped at Jo's clit, his thrusts quicker. Jo called out that she was coming. Annabel kissed her ear, '' Squeeze your pussy muscles, darling. Squeeze as much as you can. Milk him, Jo.''

''I'm trying. I'm coming.'' She called louder, ''I'm coming, Daddy. Don't stop.''

Marcus shook, his body tight. He began to spurt his seed right up against Jo's cervix. ''Final squeeze,'' said Annabel to Jo. ''He's emptying his sperm right into you. Now relax and let your body open up for him.'' Jo started to cry tears of joy. Marcus continued as his body went through several spasms, orgasms with a final climax.

Jo turned over as Marcus came alongside, his cock still hard and glistening. Jo licked and let it go down her throat. The three lovers lay side by side with Jo in the middle. After a while, they talked of Jo starting a new chapter in her life. Jo was so happy to be part of their lives. Each looked forward to the future.

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers
12