An MMF Threesome to Remember

Story Info
BI MMF.
1.7k words
4.48
41.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jennifer and I have been swingers for as long as we've been together. One of our earliest MMF experiences in the lifestyle was with a younger guy named Jimmy. He is 20 years younger than us both and very in shape. Jennifer really loves his cock and we always jumped at the opportunity to play when he was available.

After a few years Jimmy moved out of town and we got to see him maybe once per year and sometimes longer. During one of his visits he had confided in us that he was bi-sexual and wanted to know if we wanted to add that to our playtime. I had always liked when my female partners used a toy or a finger on me and always heightened my orgasms but I had never previously thought about playing bi-sexual with a guy. He and I did some mutual sucking and stroking and Jenn and I both were very turned on by it. Since then I have been interested in more bi play with Jimmy.

Life took over and we were caring for a grandchild and Jimmy being out of town was one of the last things on our mind until one day out of the blue Jimmy texts me and says he's in town for a few days and would like to hookup with the both of us if we had time. We quickly arranged a babysitter for the next night and made plans for Jimmy to come over. That night during some pillow talk Jenn told me we would both get to enjoy Jimmy's cock the next night. Little did I know how much.

The next night took forever to arrive. We dropped our grandchild off at the babysitter and came home to shower and prepare for Jimmy's arrival. When he showed up we relaxed and caught up a bit while smoking a joint on the couch with Jenn in between us. There was some playful touching as we smoked between Jenn and Jimmy until one time he reached past Jenn and rubbed my crotch through my jeans. I was instantly hard and leaned back as he pressed and rubbed hard on my cock through my jeans with Jenn rubbing his cock through his jeans. The joint did not matter much anymore and we headed upstairs to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom everyone's clothes started coming off pretty fast. Jenn had been wearing very little to start so she was naked on the bed while Jimmy and I were still undressing. By the time we were standing there naked, Jenn was rubbing her pussy and looking at us. She looked at me and said "I want to see you on your knees sucking his cock". I got down on my knees as Jenn hopped off the bed and stood next to Jimmy as he stepped towards me with his fully erect 8" cock. Jenn reached down stroking it a bit as she rubbed against Jimmy and was kissing him. She then looked down at me while holding his cock and directed it towards my mouth. I took him in my mouth slowly and started sucking and taking him in my mouth deeper until I was able to have his whole cock in my mouth. Once I had him all the way in I felt Jenn's hand on my head holding me there. She held my head there for a few seconds then allowed me to back off his cock a little. She quickly put pressure on my head forcing my mouth down his cock again. She looked down at me again and told me not to forget to pay attention to Jimmy's balls. I think he may have said something to her as I was sucking him but no matter. I used one hand to fondle Jimmy's sack and licked his balls a few times then went down on his cock fast to the point I felt a little twitch in his cock. He pulled his cock from my mouth and took a few deep breaths before saying "That was close".

As Jimmy and I caught our breath, Jenn climbed back up on the bed and asked Jimmy for his cock in her pussy. I got up on the bed next to Jenn as Jimmy climbed on top of her rubbing his cock against her pussy. Jenn turned to me and said "put that cock in my pussy". I reached down and grabbed Jimmy's cock and slowly rubbed it along her pussy from her clit to her taint and back before slowly inserting Jimmy into Jenn's pussy. Jimmy pushed his cock into Jenn slowly and all the way. Jenn became instantly flush from holding her breath as Jimmy slowly backed out and worked into a rhythm of fucking her. I pinched her nipples and rubbed on her clit as he fucked her. I could tell she was enjoying it from her gasps and OMGs. She looked up at me and said she wanted to suck my cock as Jimmy fucked her. So I climbed up toward the top of the bed and dangled my cock inches from her lips. One of her hands reached around me and pulled me towards her almost forcing my cock into her mouth. Every few sucks I reached down to rub her clit as she was being fucked. Suddenly Jenn tensed up hard, took her mouth off my cock and gasped saying in a low voice repeatedly..."I'm cumming...I'm cumming".

After laying there for a minute catching her breath she looked at us both and said, "your turn" as she rubbed my cock. I had thought she meant it was my turn to get sucked but that was not what she meant. I laid down on my back and she said "how's he supposed to fuck you like that?". All I could muster was "huh?". Jenn said "it's your turn for Jimmy to fuck you, turn over and get on all fours". While Jenn had used toys and a strap on in my ass, I had not been fucked by a guy yet. I slowly turned over on my knees and hands pointing my ass towards Jimmy. I felt his hand on my ass rubbing my cheeks as he positioned himself behind me. I suddenly felt something cold drip in the crack of my ass as Jenn slowly squirted some lube and started rubbing it around my asshole as she guides Jimmy's cock right to my ass. I feel Jenn rub my back and say relax as I feel Jimmy's hands on my hips now and the pressure of the head of his cock against my ass. He teased for a minute then pushed the head of his cock into my ass. Once in my ass he slowly worked his cock in and out until he was fucking me with the same rhythm he had been fucking Jenn a few minutes ago. Jenn climbs to the top of the bed and leans down and kisses me. I'm lost in the feeling of being fucked as she crawls up the bed and lies in front of my with her pussy in my face. I immediately bury my tongue in her pussy and suck on her clit. When Jimmy pushes his cock deeper into my ass I suck on her clit and as he pulls back I lick all the way down to her ass. I hear Jimmy's breathing get faster and he starts fucking me harder. It was almost to the point it hurt but it was nice at the same time. Jenn tells Jimmy not to cum so he can fuck her again. He slows down and pulls out of my ass very slowly. Once his cock pops out of my ass I put my head down for a second to regain my composure. Jenn is already up on the bed in the same position I was and Jimmy is getting behind her to fuck her doggy style.

As Jenn and Jimmy reposition, Jenn has me get into a 69 position with her on top so I can lick her pussy as Jimmy fucks her. I have always liked watch Jenn get fucked but this was like a front row seat. Before putting his cock in her pussy, Jimmy drags his cock and balls across my mouth for a lick and then starts fucking Jenn slowly. Jenn is doing masterful work on my cock with her mouth as he fucks her but eventually can't focus on both and focuses on her hard fucking. With Jenn's cum and a variety of pre-cum dripping from her pussy, I'm enjoying every bit of it. I couldn't tell but Jimmy must have said he was ready to cum because Jenn hopped off quick and grabbed his cock and put in my mouth as she stroked it. Now I could hear Jimmy's breathing and I could tell he was getting close. I had yet to take a load from a guy in my mouth and it appeared Jenn was ready to change that. I wrapped my mouth around his cock and sucked as I flicked my tongue on his cock in my mouth. I heard a small grunt and Jimmy suddenly stopped and tensed up. I then felt the twitch of his cock and the taste as he started cumming in my mouth. Jenn must have been rubbing her pussy while watching because I heard a little squeal from her as Jimmy finished pumping his cum into my mouth.

We all collapsed back on the bed as Jenn leaned down to kiss me..."taste good?" she asked...I think I muttered "uh-huh" but I have no idea. She reached for my cock and said now you can cum as Jimmy lowered his mouth on my cock. It did not take very long and I came in just a couple of minutes. When I came it felt like the longest orgasm I had ever had. We all laid on the bed for a few minutes gathering our composure before saying our goodbyes for now.

All we can do now is wait for the next visit to see what other adventures await us!