Closeted Family Secrets Ch. 01

Story Info
Derek finds out his parents aren't as vanilla as he thought.
4k words
4.4
106.3k
203

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an otherwise ordinary Friday night in my life. I had been out with friends while my girlfriend Gina was away enjoying spring break in Florida (and probably more than a few cocks and pussies as well). I hadn't been able to join her because I needed to bear down to get a passing grade in two classes at my first year of college. Soon enough she would be back, and I'd have more than enough pussy to keep me happy. I decided to end the night early and go back home to get some relief through porn.

On the way up the front steps, I could see a flickering light from the TV in the front living room, so I figured the folks must still be up. I turned the key in the front door, and heard Mom say quietly from the front room, "Is that Derek?" Then, as I poked my head into the room, some hurried movements of bodies. I peeked into the room and was a bit startled to see what looked like people fucking on the screen, as the 55" TV flicked off.

Almost entirely hidden by the wing back chair to the left of the doorway, I could see just the top of my father's balding head. His legs extended, argyle socked feet crossed at the ankles, the TV remote in his right hand now retracting to the arm of the chair. Looking to the opposite end and across the front room, Mom sat in the loveseat, the lamp beside her streaming warm light onto her shoulder length, curly, brown hair. Her piercing blue eyes looked intently at me, lipsticked ruby lips quivering slightly. Mom's right hand held together the lapels of her shear white blouse, buttons undone down to mid-breast. The blouse offered obscured shadows of brown areola beneath it.

Mom's 5'1", 120 lb. body was pushed into the far corner of the loveseat. She smoothed the hem of her black skirt with her other hand, which exposed most of her thighs, darkened by silky black hose. I gaze down along her athletic calves, to the 3" spiked heels, usually reserved for only the most formal of occasions. As she started to say "Hi Derek!" I realized that the man who was just settling onto the near corner of that loveseat was a stranger to me.

He looked much taller than my short paunchy father; the man's body strong and handsome, probably 6 foot tall, with large square shoulders. He reached for a drink from the coffee table, hand wavering slightly, eyes avoiding mine. It was curious that the bottom corner of his button down shirt was poking through the half open fly of his dress pants.

As I stood trying to take this all in, I began to stutter a bit in my response, no doubt wondering why they would be in such a rush to turn off the TV; and why my usually casual dressed mother was outfitted so provocatively. "Hi, g-g-guys" I responded.

Mom quickly offered, "Oh, Derek, this is Jim... from our, uh, church group." I nodded, and tried to sort out this weird moment. Dad didn't even turn to look at me, just raised the hand holding the remote in a bit of a wave. Mom caught me staring at her legs and smiled, crossing them nervously. I watched intently, hoping to catch a glimpse of that wonderful dark place where her thighs meet.

Many times through my teenage years I've found myself caressing and inhaling the musky fabric of her pantyhose, as I rummaged through the hamper in her closet. I would stretch the filmy cloth over my cock, squeezing it until orgasm, the thick semen slithering through the ebony mesh. As well, I had used her bikini panties and thongs many times to bring me great relief in my own bedroom, or occasionally on her bed when both parents were out of the house.

Anyway, back to reality. I smiled at Jim, and told them that I decided to end my night early and get some sleep, so I could study some more in the morning. Mom looked a bit relieved as I waved goodnight, and I then turned to begin the walk up the long staircase to my bedroom. The third stair creaked as usual as I ascended, and, rounding the corner near the top of the stairs, I saw that the light was on in their bedroom across the hall, straight ahead.

Their neatly appointed room was tidy as usual, the twin lamps on the night tables lit the room nicely. I could see myself reflected in the end wall mirrored closet doors at the foot of their bed. The only thing out of place was an armless wooden chair sat at the corner of the foot of their bed, next to the closet. I then turned left and walked past the adjoining bathroom and as well, two empty bedrooms. My older sisters Meaghan and Ally usually occupy them when they are home from college, but they were both away enjoying spring break as well. I got to my room at the end of the long hallway and closed the door behind me, reaching for my laptop.

I couldn't get the image of the three of them out of my head. Why wasn't it Mom and Dad on the cozy loveseat, and their guest in the single chair? Could they have been watching porn on the big screen when I interrupted? Could this be something my really vanilla Mom and Dad would be doing? Our family is so normal (well, maybe aside from my fantasies of my Mom and sisters, and my misuse of their undergarments), but who knows what goes on in their bedroom? I know Gina and I have enjoyed some kinky things in our past two years together!

Porn just wasn't keeping my interest, as my mind went back to what might have been going on downstairs, when I got an idea. Maybe I could find something in Mom's hamper to help me along. Padding quietly down the hall, I got to their room, looked over the banister on the right and heard only a quieted conversation below. Looking left, into their empty bedroom; I now noticed the mirrored closet door had been left open just an inch or so.

As I approached, the reflection of my tented pants gave away my horniness. I slid open the door, the dirty clothes hamper almost full. I began to search through the socks and bras and skinny jeans and leggings, until I found a pair of sexy pink bikini panties. Bingo!! As I brought them to my face, the smell of Mom's body spray and her musky scent filled my senses. Just then, I heard the stairs from below creak!

Seeing the shadows from below climbing the stairs, I turned to the closet and did the only thing I had time for. Stepping inside, I pulled the door back in front of me, closing it to exactly where it was, just an inch from fully shut. I watched in the darkness, my head and shoulders enshrouded by Mom's blouses and jackets, long pants hanging beside me as Mom's silhouette came around the bend at the top of the staircase.

Immediately behind her was Jim, followed by the shadow of my father, still on the long climb from below. Mom stopped at the top step, and peered around the corner and down the long hallway. Fortunately I had shut my bedroom door behind me, so she motioned for the others to follow her across the hall. Jim and then Dad followed suit, looking and then slipping across the hallway, to the safety of the bedroom. Mom, holding the door, allowed the two men in, and then quietly closed it behind them.

"Bill," mom said as she reached her arms around Jim's neck, "you know where you need to be." My Dad then moved obediently to the chair pointed at their bed just next to me. Dad walked in my direction, my heart racing, no, thumping, as he turned and sat in his assigned place, just inches from me. He placed his hands neatly in his lap, doing as told.

I then turned my attention to my Mom and Jim in profile in front of the closed bedroom door, I saw his hands caressing her full bottom over her skirt, kissing the side of her neck. My cock began to harden. I had watched cuckold porn, but it was all professional scenes, and I didn't think many people actually did that. But seeing the smile on Mom's face and noticing that her blouse was still half undone, I could feel precum dripping from the head of my cock.

Jim turned Mom to face Dad, pressing behind her, hands pulling at her blouse. He unbuttoned as he moved up, her eyes glued to my father, clearly enjoying his torment. As the last button unhooked, Jim slid the chiffon-like material off of her shoulders, exposing the dark brown nipples of her braless 34A chest.

Her naked belly sparkled with a red navel piercing! My Mom? Oh, God, that was so exciting! Gina has a number of piercings, as well - lip, her left nipple, navel and clit. Each one increases sensitivity to those sexy places. But I didn't figure Mom for liking piercings at all.

I watched my Dad unzip his own trousers, and reach inside. Mom began moaning softly as Jim palmed at the sensitive brown buds. She turned her head and spoke into Jim's ear. "Show Bill what I wore for you tonight." With that, Jim slid both hands to the hem of Mom's skirt and slowly raised it until the clasps of her garter came into view. I've never known her to wear stockings, only pantyhose, and the sight of her garter belt and black satin panties had me hard as stone. Jim's right hand slipped beneath the tight waistband of her panties. I've never seen my Mom look so sexy in my whole life!! Her eyes remained closed as she cooed softly at the subtle strokes of her nipples.

Dad moaned quietly as well, nearby, bringing my eyes back to him pulling out his dick. I had always assumed that my 7" length and having more girth than the other guys in the school shower, was handed down genetically. Clearly this was not true. His thumb and first finger moved up and down along his 4 inch hardened dick, not enough length for a full fist to jack his cock with, as I do so easily. Dad's small package was surrounded by his graying hairy pubes, almost hidden beneath his extended beer belly. I watched as precum spilled from the slit of his helmeted penis, knowing I was leaking as well. Mom turned her back to us and we both took in her round, creamy ass, the thong strap fully tucked between her fleshy butt cheeks.

Jim had now moved his hands to her hips, tugging down the black satin thong and allowed them to freely fall to the floor. Mom stepped out of them as she turned back around. For the first time in my life, I had witnessed my mother's bare pussy, framed by the black garter and her sleek legs darkened by the silky hose. All of my fantasies could not have prepared me for the sight of her freshly shaven pubic hair. Her naked mons looked more like a prepubescent girl than a 44 year old stay at home mom. Her smooth vaginal lips exposed, a thick hooded clitoris protruding between. The fingers of her left hand peeled open the fleshy folds, her right hand making tiny circles on her hardened nubbin. Even from my position a few feet away, I saw that her clitoris was much larger than Gina's, almost as thick as my baby finger.

Mom hooked the skimpy panties with her right foot and raised them with her toe toward Dad. "Do you want these?" she asked. Dad could only nod, and dropped to his knees, crawling toward his delicious prize. Dad's tight hairy ball sack and stubby hardened dick dangled as he made his way to them. Jim looked from behind Mom, observing Dad take the panties from her toe with his teeth. After kissing her foot, Dad pushed the soaking fabric into his own mouth. Mom was enjoying the degradation, looking down at her submissive cuck, her arms reaching behind to caress her lover's head.

Mom then told Dad "You need to get Jim ready."

I couldn't believe that my church going father would be so submissive, instead of the strong head of the household that I've always known him to be. Mom moved to one side to allow Dad to unbuckle the belt and unzip another man's pants. As they fell to the floor Dad used one hand to rub the semi hard bulge covered by the snug briefs. A few movements of my father's fingers over that bulge caused their bull's cock to respond with increased length and girth. Mom then cupped the back of Dad's balding head and said, "That's my good boy, you have done well. Now, you need to present him to me". Her comment had Dad take hold of Jim's briefs, stretch them over his lengthening manhood, and slip them to the floor, Dad's hand wrapped around Jim's now hard cock. He gazed up at Mom, his fist moving slowly up and down the stranger's circumcised 6" cock, it too oozing liquid from its tip. Jim looked on in disbelief, as he had never before had a man do such a thing to him. Jim grinned as the compliant husband manipulated Jim's penis for his wife.

Mom and Dad were now locked in a stare, until she slapped Dad's hand away and took the thick cock in her own hand, offering, "Billy, do you want to taste?" My Dad now moved his right hand to his own small cock head, puling and twisting it, and responded with a nod. "Yes, please,"

She said, "Just one lick, and then back you go to your seat." Dad removed the sopping panties from his mouth with his left hand while his loving wife grasped the knobby head of the thick cock for him. He then looked up into Mom's eyes and slid his tongue up along the spongy tip and hungrily licked off the thick dollop of goo from his wife's newest lover.

Mom then rolled her head to the side, in the direction of the chair, indicating that his work here was now done. Dad crawled backward to his seat, never once taking his eyes off the two lovers. As he sat, his precum trailed down his frenulum and onto his hairy balls. My own pants were wet from the visual attack, my heart pumping wildly. My own Mom now took this stranger's penis into her mouth. Jim's hands moved to the back of her head, guiding her as she once did her own husband. Up and down she licked, her hand cupping the large saggy ball sack. Dad began stroking himself, and I needed to be released from my jeans. My cock almost as gooey as Dad's, I took Mom's pink panty, now black in the darkness of the closet, and wrapped it around my stone hard dick.

"Vicky", Jim said, "You better stop sucking my dick now, or I'm going to cum in that wet mouth of yours." With that, Mom took the thick cock once more into her mouth and then her lips made a popping sound as her mouth released its suction. Mom then moved onto the bed on hands and knees, her tiny soft breasts pointed beneath.

Dad had put Mom's panties back into his mouth, the lacy waistband hanging free, and his tongue working over the now wet satin. Jim took a position behind Mom on the bed, both of them looking directly into the mirror, enjoying the sight of Jim's dominant position behind her. This was so unnerving to see them gazing in my direction, and I made sure to be well hidden among the frilly clothing hanging around me.

I watched as Mom's tiny mounds swayed beneath her as she dropped her elbows down so that her forearms were now supporting her weight. Brown nipples extended, her full ass raised high, Jim's hand guided himself up and down along her well-lubricated labia. "Billy," Mom said, "Are you ready to watch me take this man's big hard dick inside me?"

I looked to my father, just in time to hear him whisper the word "Yes", and then his face grimaced. His eyebrows furrowed and I heard a groan. I watched Jim push himself into my Mom for the first time and then heard my father grunt heavily. Mom giggled as she watched Dad's ejaculate spill from his overexcited penis. "Oh, Jim, little Billy got way too excited, and my little boy is all spent now. It's just you and me now!" And with that I saw my father look down at the wooden seat between his legs. His ejaculate pooled on it, strings of his cock spew dripped off the end of the seat, soiling the carpet below. Dad looked emasculated by his early finish.

He then glanced at his wife, who was moving back and forth with each thrust of their friend's hard cock. Jim's hands pulled and pushed her bottom onto his hardened shaft. Her moans fill the room, mouth held wide open, Dad shushing her. "Don't wake Derek, Honey." Mom moaned, "Oh, Baby, he feels so big inside me, God he is so hard!" She muffled her groans by pushing her face into the bedding as Jim continued his forceful doggy style rhythm.

Jim's thrusts increased, Mom's right hand then moved between her legs and strummed at her hanging clitoris. Dad was spent, breathing heavily as he watched this man fill his wife of 25 years with something more than he ever could.

Jim whispered, "I'm so close." And Mom looked back at him and said, "I need you to finish inside me."

Jim was consumed with watching his thick cock slipping in and out of my mother's vagina, her cunt lips stretched around his bulging shaft, his thumb pushing against her tight pink sphincter. Mom, meanwhile, was focused on her husband, held in position in his chair by her earlier instructions. She enjoyed Dad's look of acceptance as her lover grunted with each piston stroke into her wet pussy. Her lover took full strokes then, forcing himself against her cervix, the front of his hips smacking into Mom's round backside. I saw the delicious agony in her face as her body absorbed each forceful thrust. Then Jim drew all the way back, until the sopping tip of his cock head came into his view. His eyes gazed to the ceiling as his body tensed. He grunted as Dad had moments ago, Jim's cock fully buried in my beautiful mother's pussy. He spilled inside her, Mom's eyes looked to my father. She sighed as the warm fluid filled her sopping pussy, She relished the defeated look in her husband's face as he had once again been relegated to just a voyeur during her most intense pleasures. We all could hear those wet sounds of Jim's hard penis sloshing back and forth inside Mom's jizz filled pussy.

Mom fully collapsed, and her lover followed soon after, onto the bed. Dad was still tugging on his deflated dick, eyes locked on the two bodies whose fluids now dripped cum onto the sheets on which he would soon be sleeping. His slimy semen covering his own hand. My hand was now moving the warm damp panty up and down on my own cock, furiously. Jim kissed the back of Mom's neck, her left ear, and then full on her mouth. Mom looked up at him, and said, "Jim, Bill and I need some time for just the two of us. Can we meet you downstairs in a few minutes?" Jim replied with a small kiss, then moved off the bed, took one more look at her pathetic husband, and reached down to pick up his clothes. "Billy", Jim said as Dad avoided eye contact, "You are a very lucky man." He then exited the room, closing the door behind him.

Mom pushed herself up and moved onto her back; head nestled into the fluff of her pillows at the top of the bed. She raised her knees and spread them wide, using a finger to beckon dad from his chair. As Mom spread her labia, I watched as semen started to pool at the bottom of her fleshy slit. Her thighs shiny from her arousal mixed with Jim's spunk. She looked at Dad and offered "Your turn, Babe. Do what you do best." The dutiful cuckold knew what was needed. He climbed onto the foot of the bed just in front of me, crawling his way between his wife's cum slicked thighs.

As he began to lick the semen from her vulva, the confines of the closet had cramped me up while I continued to jack myself aggressively into her used panties. His mouth then made slurping noises while his cock humped itself into the sheets, like dog in heat. As Mom's hands guided his head, she said, "That's my good boy! Mommy needs to cum." Her head rose from the pillow, looking at her feeble husband cleaning up her lover's gooey leftovers, sucking her hard nubbin between his lips. Dad's head moved up and down along the clitoris as though he was sucking on it. Mom guided her cuck's head to where it needed to be for her orgasm to take her over. I gazed up the line of their bodies; Mom's face was hidden as she began to groan even more loudly. As the tremors began, her body convulsed, tightening the muscles in her head and neck. While in full convulsion, Mom's head raised up, looking down at her balding, cuckold husband.

She watched his head travel up and down, as he ate her lover's jizm from her sticky cunt, his fingers pulling new puddles of silvery fluid from within. She saw the reflection of his ass and his small package in the mirror, his own hand pulling on his diminutive manhood. Just at that moment, I bumped the hamper in front of me, causing it to move against the closet door. Mom noticed the movement behind her husband, a shocked look coming over her face. Dad continued licking her vulva, unaware of the minor disturbance behind him. My Mom's eyes softened as her orgasm took over, her head in spasms with each electric palpitation from her pussy.

12