An MP Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby called Michaela asking if she would come around 'for a coffee'. Michaela accepted immediately, Toby's conditioning beginning to break her will. Toby promised to send his chauffeured car around to her house. Within half an hour, a knock on the door gave Michaela notice that the car had arrived. Closing the door behind her, the chauffeur opened the rear passenger door, bowing when she alighted into the car. Within 10 minutes she was at Toby's front door. She knocked on the door, and the butler let her in, with a small bow as she entered the house. The butler then escorted her to the drawing room where Toby's was located. The Butler gave another bow, then withdrew, closing the doors behind him. Toby made Michaela a drink and placed it in her hand.

Toby wanted to know more about Michaela. In particular things, she disliked or was against her principles, but Toby would enjoy seeing her do under his command.

'So what do your parents do?' asked Toby

'Mum and Dad work with the homeless. It's so important that we look after people who are weak and helpless ' replied Michaela. Toby smiled inwardly, now that's something I will enjoy re-programming about you.

After more small talk, Toby looked sad and said 'You know the only thing I regret about my marriage is that my wife couldn't have children'.

'Have to say I've never felt maternal. I've never wanted children ever, and I never will' replied Michaela almost proudly. This was not completely true, even though Michaela had convinced herself of this. Whenever a baby had been bought into the office, Michaela began to have broody feelings but would shake them off within seconds.

By the time I'm finished with you, you silly bitch, you'll be begging me for them thought Toby.

Toby looked at his watch and decided that the next stage of Michela's conditioning needed to begin.

'Why don't we have a session to finish off your smoking habit?' suggested Toby.

'Yes, that's a good idea, I am still having little cravings' Michaela replied.

Within moments, Michaela was under.

'Tonight Michaela I am going to the opera, and I want you to go with me. I know you have described Opera as fat Italians in tights, but you are going to enjoy this. You will dress up in clothes that be delivered to you, and a lady will visit you to do your make-up. Tonight your name will be Serena. You will only speak when I permit you, you will utter no opinion unless I sanction it and be on my arm at all times unless I allow you leave' ordered Toby.

'When you leave, you will not remember any of this conversation, but will believe that it was your idea, and it is a joke we are playing on our parliamentary colleagues to see if any of them will recognise you through your disguise'. Toby smiled as he said this.

'I will obey' said Michaela in a monotone voice. Toby knew that the woman that would be visiting Michaela later in the day would make sure that even Michaela's mother wouldn't recognise her. Toby bought Michaela out of her trance. Michaela had a customary glass of water.

'So are will still on for tonight?' said Michaela.

'You bet' replied Toby

'I can't wait to see the MP's face when they realise it's me with you tonight' said Michaela giggling.

'Ah, but it will be Serena I will be escorting, not Michaela. We need to keep your cover!' reminded Toby.

Michaela laughed. She didn't remember when the invitation for the opera had been issued, but she was so excited, she put it to the back of her mind.

That afternoon, Michaela was giddy with excitement about the prank she would be playing on the other MP's. The drab and plain Michaela would be transformed into the glamorous Serena for the night. She knew a woman would visit at 3 pm, but what would she end up looking like? The thought sent a nasty thrill through Michaela's body.

At 2.58 pm, there was a knock at the door. Michaela looked through the spy hole. She could see a tall thin pale woman carrying a garment bag in one hand, and a large travelling bag in the other. Michaela opened the door. Without a word, the woman walked straight past Michaela and into her house.

'I'm Michaela' stuttered Michaela to the woman.

'Yes, I know replied the woman. 'You may call me Blackie'.

Blackie then busied herself with unpacking her travelling bag. She moved a chair into the centre of the room and took a sheet out of her bag.

'Please sit' instructed Blackie. Without reply, Michaela did so. Blackie put the sheet around Michaela. Blackie then took out further equipment from her bag and proceeded to work on Michaela's face and nails. Michaela had never been a girlie girl. She had never had sleepovers where each girl would paint the other's face and nails. She had always been the plain featured Michaela, never the glamour puss.

After half an hour, Blackie was finished with the make-up. She secured a blonde wig to Michaela's scalp. Blackie produced a mirror and handed it to Michaela. Michaela took the mirror and bought it to her face. Michaela was shocked at the image that stared back at her. It was almost like she was looking at another person. Her makeup was flawlessly done, with the right amount of eye shade, her eyebrows had been plucked, and she swore her skin sparkled. Her hand had red ruby nails.

Blackie unzipped the garment bag and removed a bright red ball gown. The dress reached the floor and had a plunging neckline. Michaela had never worn anything like this before.

'Put this on my dear, you don't need underwear for this' purred Blackie.

Without a reply, Michaela stripped off, and with Blackie's assistance put on the gown. Michaela felt all types of emotions, sexy, power, happiness and at the same time. Blackie added earrings, bracelets and a diamond ring onto her finger. Finally, an expensive-looking necklace was draped around her neck. Blackie guided Michaela to a full-length mirror in the bedroom. Michaela looked at the made-up figure in the glamorous dress and beautiful jewellery. The figure boasted perfect hair and make-up, and tits were virtually on show. This can't be me, thought Michaela, I've never looked anything like this before. Michela could only describe the person in the mirror in two words.

Rich Bitch.

'Do you like your look Serena?' purred Blackie over her shoulder. Being called Serena for the first team sent a naughty thrill through Michaela.

I am Serena tonight. thought Michaela. Blackie called a number on her phone, and said 'She's ready, bring the car around'. Blackie escorted Serena (as we must call her) to a chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce. From her home, Serena was driven to the Opera House. Serena felt amazing, and important, and felt that everyone was paying attention to her while in the car. When they arrived, the chauffeur stopped the car at the edge of the red carpet, an opera flunkey opened the door, and Serena stepped out of the car. Walking up a red carpet for the first time gave Serena a thrill and a feeling of superiority. As she neared the entrance, the flunkeys attending threw the doors open for her, giving a slight bow as they did. Standing just beyond the door was Toby, dressed in a dinner jacket and bowtie. Serena smiled at Toby, who offered his arm to escort Serena into the social area of the Opera House. Serena took his arm, and they ascended the stairs, Serena's high heels clicking on the stone steps.

'Ah Toby!, here you are, and who is this delightful bit of skirt?' Serena recognised the voice as that of Trafford Milton. The same MP that had labelled Michaela as a 'dowdy dyke' only a few weeks before. 'Do you hire her out? I'd be happy to bring her back in morning bow-legged' said Milton, clearly ogling Serena's breasts. Michaela would have slapped him to next week, but Serena just giggled, delighted that someone who knew didn't recognise her, and that they found her sexy as Serena.

'Sadly not Milton. She's all mine for tonight'. Toby grinned, moving his hand to Serena's backside. This caused Serena to giggle again.

Toby took Serena around the social area, introducing her to captains of industry, bankers and several MPs. None recognised Michaela as Serena. Serena kept silent as Toby networked, with him discussing ways to make money, often unethical through his contacts as an MP, agreeing to delay parliamentary bills or meeting with ministers that could affect anyone talking to him, after being promised remuneration.

'Serena, be a darling and go get Sir George and I a refill for our drinks'. Toby ordered Serena. Serena grinned and took their glasses away, happy to be of service. Michaela would have told them to get their own, but Serena was happy to act as a waitress. Moving towards the bar, she felt a sharp nip on her backside. Spinning around she saw Michael McMahon, an MP for a neighbouring constituency grinning at her, but if he had known it was Michaela, he would never have attempted a brazen act like that, and Michaela would never tolerate being treated like that. However, she was Serena tonight and Serena loved the attention and would be happy to be groped and pinched all night. Returning the smile, she winked at him and continued the walk towards the bar to refill the glasses.

Serena enjoyed the Opera, never having seen one before, and readily agreed to come to another the following month

Arriving back at Toby's house, he offered Serena a nightcap, which was enthusiastically received and agreed to. Taking Serena into his home, he poured her a whiskey, which she started sipping.

'I so enjoyed tonight Toby' said Serena.

'I'm so glad Serena, let us hope it's the first of many!' replied Toby.

'I so enjoyed meeting those important people, and it was nice that the oiks are kept out, and I loved watching all those men ogle and groping me' Serena said.

Toby knew that it was time for another stage in Michaela's conditioning.

'Serena, stand up'. Without comment, Serena put down the glass and rose from the Chair.

'Take your dress off'. Serena reached behind and undid the gown and let it fall into a puddle on the floor. Serena was now naked except for her heels and jewellery.

'Get on your hands and knees, and come to me'. Silently, Serena dropped to the floor and cat-like slinked towards Toby on all fours. When she reached Toby, she remained on her hands and knees in front of him, like a dog before its master.

'Serena, take my cock out'. Serena reached towards Toby's crotch and gently bought down his zipper. Reaching inside she pulled out his cock.

'Suck it, Serena'. Serena gobbled down Toby's cock in one motion. Serena was a natural cock-sucker, and Toby was impressed that no training was required in this area. Toby decided to see if Serena/Michaela was becoming as nasty as he hoped.

Toby removed his cock from Serena's mouth and came all over her face. Serena moaned as the first cumshot hit her cheek.

'Stay there' Toby said to Serena still on her knees. Toby reached for his phone.

'Serena put your hands behind your head'. Serena did so, smiling at the camera as Toby took pictures of the former anti-pornographer, with cum dripping down her face onto her tits. Looking at the pictures, Toby realised that the smile was more than genuine. It was of someone who had never really had much fun before and was enjoying this new life.

A few days later, Toby had Michaela (as she was again) in for another session. Still dressed in her suit and flats, no one would have believed that she had been the glamorous and sexy Serena just 2 days before.

Within seconds of sitting in the chair, Michaela was under.

'Michaela, stand up and take off your suit and blouse' ordered Toby. Within 30 secs, all Michaela's clothes were lying in a pool at her feet. Michaela sat in her underwear. Toby was pleased with what he could see and was a change from the passion killers that Michaela had used to wear. Michaela's choice was now a red lacy Push-Up Plunge Bra that accentuated her breasts perfectly. At her crotch, she wore a Letter Decor Lace Panty thong, which covered the front, but at the back on the micro thread, it had 4 letters that spelt out S L U T.

'Did you enjoy being Serena at the weekend?' asked Toby smiling.

'I loved it' said Michaela. Even in a monotone, Toby could hear a quantum of excitement in her voice.

'Would you like to do it again?' said Toby grinning.

'More than anything' said Michaela.

'Did you like me cumming on your face, and photographing it?' Toby ventured.

'It was so good and so naughty. I've never done that before' Michaela replied.

'Perhaps next time, I will put a photo of Serena covered in cum on the web?' smiled Toby

'I would love that' replied Michaela.

'I will be going to the Ascot races this weekend, would Serena like to go?' Inquired Toby.

'Oh, Serena would love to go'.

'Excellent my little bitch. Now there will be some very important people there, and this is what you will need to do'. Toby then went into detail regarding Serena's duties that day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 7 am that morning, Michaela was already up, having not slept a wink, due to the excitement of what the forthcoming day would bring. In only a few hours, she would be Serena again.

A quick visit to the paper shop to pick up her fashion magazines. She now had dispensed with her Guardians, and new journals, and would now collect only glamour tomes, the more glamorous the better. While waiting for her knock at the door that would start her transformation, she busied herself looking at the clothes that were modelled in the magazines. She picked out and noted half-a-dozen outfits that she would want to try and model herself.

Turning the page, she came across an article that showed off erotic outfits for women. Dominatrix clothing, Tuxedo Teddies, baby doll dresses, and then she came across outfits for people who wish to be submissive. Looking at these outfits made Michaela groan from the thrill it gave her.

Almost forgetting she was waiting for a knock at the door, Michaela made a list of the clothing and paraphernalia that she wanted and ordered them online. Suddenly, a loud knock at the door broke her revelry and reminded her that it was time to leave Michaela behind.

Almost sprinting for the door, she undid the lock and flung the door open. There was Blackie, again with a bag and a clothing cover. Blackie walked in without a word, with Michaela following, acting almost like a child at Christmas seeing santa.

Blackie placed a chair in the middle of the room.

'Sit' Blackie said. Michaela obeyed.

Blackie opened her case and again did her magic, changing Michaela's almost dull features into the sparkly and vivacious Serena. Again a wig was added, changing her from brunette Michaela to the blond Serena. Looking into the mirror provided by Blackie, although she knew the transformation was coming, it still shocked her that the beautiful woman in the reflection was her.

The next stage was the outfit. Blackie slowly unzipped the gown cover, with Michaela almost bouncing in her seat in anticipation. When fully opened and unwrapped, Michaela's eyes nearly bulged out of her sockets, and almost tore her clothes off in order to put on the dress that Blackie had provided.

The following day a newspaper would print a full article about the Royal Ascot horse meeting, in particular the sighting of one blonde attendee.....

Today, a blonde reveller was spotted in an elegant white frock.

The tuxedo-style fit of the dress worked wonders for her figure, showcasing her assets while cinching her in at the waist.

A floral handbag and simple fascinator completed the sophisticated get-up.

This was Serena. Michaela never saw the above newspaper article as she had stopped reading anything other than a fashion magazine, but millions saw the glamourous woman, not knowing she was in fact a completely different person.

Chauffeured to Ascot in a Rolls-Royce, Serena (as Michaela had become again) waved at the animal rights protestors gathered at the gate. When the car stopped inside the Royal enclosure, the chauffeur got out and then opened the rear passenger door in order for Serena to exit the vehicle, giving a small bow as she emerged. Toby appeared and offered his arm to Serena, who accepted, and as a couple walked towards the reserved area, the crowd parting like the red sea in front of them.

Serena was introduced to one of the Royal Dukes. Serena curtsied very low to them almost subserviently. Toby stifled a grin, from seeing the arch-republican Michaela, who when met a previous royal had refused to bow or curtsy and had only offered her hand in welcome to becoming the arch-royalist Serena.

During the day, Toby was able to observe Serena from a slight distance. Serena was confident in these surroundings, drinking champagne, quaffing smoked salmon vol-au-vents, and making polite and engaging conversation with people that as Michaela she would have avoided like the plague. Michaela had slopped when she walked, whereas Serena glided elegantly, Michaela would be permanently frowning, and oh so serious, but Serena's face would always be smiling and radiant. He smiled as Serena charmed men and impressed women, whereas Michaela might intimidate them.

Tonight, decided Toby, the bitch will become mine. Michaela would begin to die, and Serena will live in her place.

In the Rolls-Royce on the way home, Toby and Serena shared a final flute of champagne together. Toby pressed a button, the windows darkened for those outside, and the divider between the driver's compartment and the passenger area rose, and Toby and Serena had complete privacy.

'Did you enjoy today Serena?' asked Toby

'I had the time of my life. All those rich, powerful people and everyone was a someone!' enthused Serena.

'Would like to be Serena more often?' said Toby smiling at her. 'As all the time?'

Serena paused. Being Serena was fun, an escape, but this would be a life change. See would no longer be Michaela, her whole life lived up to now would be expunged. Then she thought, did she want to go back to being Michaela? The drab, dull, friendless Michaela. She made her choice.

'Yes, I want to be Serena all the time' said Serena enthusiastically.

'You've made the right choice' Toby said smiling at her. 'Now, I want you to relax, and listen to my voice......'

Within moments she was hypnotised.

'Now Serena, we are going to make a few changes. Firstly, next week you will resign as an MP, and announce you taking a job abroad. You will not go abroad, you will be going to a special clinic where you will have facial plastic surgery and a few other alterations. Secondly, you are going to sell your house, and I will set you up in a very nice flat. Thirdly, you are going to go visit Blackie at her house. She will have clothes and lovely outfits and will be taking lots of pictures of you, to show you how much better Serena looks than the boring shrew Michaela'.

The car arrived at Toby's house. The Chauffeur came around to the rear passenger side, opened the door and Toby and Serena exited the car. The butler opened the front door, slightly bowing to Toby and Serena. 'Welcome Sir, Welcome Ma'am' said the butler, taking their coats.

'We will be retiring for the evening now Jeeves' said Toby. 'Please ensure we are not disturbed'.

'Very good sir'.

Toby took Serena's hand gently but firmly and led her up the spiral staircase to his bedroom.

Toby opened the door to the bedroom and guided a willing Serena inside, locking the door behind her. Without prompting, Serena removed her dress and stood nude in front of Toby, naked except for her high heels. Toby viewed Serena, noting the lack of body hair. Serena stood proud, enjoying the knowledge that her body met Toby's approval.

''Come here, and kneel before me' ordered Toby. Serena complied. Looking down at Serena, Toby smiled. 'You know what to do' he said to her. Serena beamed, and gently undid Toby's belt, slid his trousers down, took his hard cock into her mouth, and basket weaved him at the same time. After a few moments, Toby pulled his cock from Serena's mouth.