An MP Transformed

Story Info
An MP is hypnotised.
9.2k words
4.43
16.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Is this Minister not aware that there are young girls in council estates unable to work due to having small children, and that there are no creche or childminding facilities?' thundered Michaela Whitmore, the MP for Wooburn.

The minister smiled at Michaela and gave a patronising non-response to Michaela saying how much they were investing in these services, while he was thinking even if the god-forsaken hole where Michaela came from wouldn't see a bean. Anyway, he thought, with the news of a government reshuffle, no one was going to take any notice of a poxy debate like this.

Michaela scowled at him like she did most ministers. The minister smiled back thinking: You are a silly bitch. You are clever, passionate and well-intentioned. All this trying to make people's lives better is a waste of time. Every woke campaign you do, from anti-racism, anti-porn, pro-immigrants, and rights for prisoners in jail does nothing. It might be something if you were decent to look at.

Michaela did not do fashion. Dressed in a trouser suit every day. Make-up for her was an alien concept, and she always had her dark brown hair pulled back in a severe ponytail. Most of the Male MP's would call her a 'dowdy dyke' behind her back.

Michaela wasn't married to a man or woman. She was married to the job. She lived, slept and breathed politics since she was 14. She had made it onto the candidate's list at only 25, and after two failed attempts had been elected as an MP for Wooburn, a former industrial town in the north, that still bore the scars of the closure of the steel mill that had employed half the town, and the other half of the town had depended on. She spent 24 hours a day fighting to make her constituents' life better. Many of her staff and fellow MP's wondered what she did for fun, although Michaela didn't do fun. She woke up to an empty flat and would return there every night, reading her emails and seeing who else she could help.

Respected, rather than loved or admired by her constituents and her local party, many found her to be a cold fish. No small talk about anything other than politics. Her staff found her to be a sympathetic if distant boss, helpful but never seemed interested in their lives beyond the office door.

After the debate had finished, Michaela was passed a note by another MP. Reading the note, it requested that she attend a meeting with the Leader of Opposition. Pocketing the note, Michaela made her way out of the chamber and walked her way to the suite of officers reserved for the Leader of the Opposition.

Entering the Leaders office, she found herself confronted by the Leader, Helen Smith behind the desk, and her chief advisor, Louise Lyttleton, sitting in one of two chairs opposite. Helen rose and shook hands with Michaela, and Michaela did the same with Louise.

'Michaela, I will come straight to the point' said Helen. I want you to join my cabinet as shadow secretary for families'. Michaela was unnerved. She had never thought that she was front bench material.

'Helen, well, thank you. I'm shocked. I've only been in parliament for 2 years, so this is a major surprise' replied Michaela.

'You've made such an impact in only a short time, and we want you at the centre of our push for the next election' said Louise, joining in. 'There is just a couple of things we would like to chat about though'.

Michaela was puzzled. I've been offered the job, so what else? She thought.

Helen piped up. 'Look we know how intelligent you are, but you need to do something about your image, clothes, hairstyle, mannerisms, that sort of thing'. Louise said 'You need to smarten up a bit if you want to get on. I can get you a really great fashion advisor who can help you'.

Michaela was furious, she wanted to get to the frontbench, but she wanted people to listen to her words, and see her achievements, not talk about what fashion label, or her latest hairstyle. She had been vocal about a number of female shadow ministers doing fashion shoots for a magazine. Although no flesh had been bared, she still thought that the whole experience had cheapened women in politics. She wanted no part of it.

'Thanks, but I think I want to stay on the back benches for a little while longer' replied Michaela tight-lipped. She was disappointed in Helen, and felt her opinion of Louise as a vacuous hanger-on was still right. Helen and Louise looked disappointed, but Michaela was adamant, this was who she was, and this is how she would stay.

Leaving the Leaders office and making her to a long corridor, Michaela wanted to find a place to light up a cigarette, taking out a packet from her bag. Remembering that the Palace was now a no-smoking building, she sighed slightly dramatically. Behind her, a male voice said 'That was a big sigh!'. Michaela whirred round to see the avuncular figure of Toby Vincent. She liked Toby and knew that he had lost his wife the previous year, and her party leader had told his MPs to go easy on him.

Toby was in fact behind the nice 'chap' image that he portrayed, an extremely unpleasant person. He took bribes from lobbyists, leaked documents to journalists, and even had people beaten up who crossed him.

Despite his friendly exterior toward her, Toby despised Michaela. Michaela had recently been pictured at an anti-government demonstration wearing a t-shirt that said that Toby's party was lower than vermin. After seeing that, Toby decided that this dull bitch needed to be taught a lesson and he decided that he wanted to play a very nasty game. He believed he could change a woman to do what he want and he thought that under that 'plain jane' exterior, Michaela probably had a very fuckable body.

'I need a fag, Toby!'

'Tut-tut, those things will kill you!' he replied smiling.

'I really want to give up, but days like this, just make me want to light up a whole packet!' said Michaela, holding her head with her hands and grinning.

'My late wife used to smoke, and gave up via hypnosis, it does work.'

'Really, who did she go to, if you don't mind me asking?' queried Michaela.

'Actually, I did it. I took a course in Hypnosis as a joke Christmas present once, and I found I had a bit of talent'. Toby replied, looking slightly bashful. Toby left out that he had ensured his late wife's death thanks to his hypnotism. He had hypnotised her into walking into the cellar after he had removed two of the wooden steps. Losing her footing, she had fallen several feet onto a concrete floor, breaking her neck. He put the steps back before the emergency services arrived. Everything had been written off as a tragic accident. After his wife's death, at the general election, he had increased his majority, with a large sympathy vote.

He had quite liked his late wife, but she had begun to look old, couldn't have children, and he was bored with her conversation. He couldn't afford to divorce her, so it was much easier to arrange an accident.

Michaela looked at him. 'Erm, would you have a go with me? Cigarettes are costing me a fortune'.

Bingo thought Toby.

'Sure' smiled Toby. I'd better not sound too eager, or she might smell a rat he thought. 'I'm a bit busy today and tomorrow, but we can have a session on Friday if you want?' Friday was perfect, as most MP's and their staff would be in their constituencies, so the palace of Westminster would be virtually deserted. 'If you change your mind, I will understand' Toby went on, secretly hoping she wouldn't.

'Yes, ok, is 11 am all right for you?'

'Sure, I promise not to get all the secret election material from you when you go under' said Toby grinning.

'Huh, I don't know of any!' replied Michaela tartly. Toby smiled and walked away.

On Friday, Michaela joined Toby in his office overlooking the Thames. Toby had ensured that his secretary had the day off, and as soon as Michaela arrived, he ushered her in and locked the outer office door, to guarantee they would not be disturbed.

'OK to go then?' asked Toby. 'If you have changed your mind, it doesn't matter'.

'No, I'm getting fed up with all these bloody cravings for cigarettes' said Michaela.

'I'll be honest with you, this is not an instant cure. You'll probably need 3 or 4 sessions, but if you don't feel comfortable after the first session, we can call it a day' said Toby.

'No' said Michaela determinedly. 'I want to get this sorted'.

'Right sit on this chair, and just relax'. Michaela sat in the easy chair, sinking into the seat, and closed her eyes.

Within a few moments, Michaela was completely under. To make sure, Toby gently pushed a pin into her back. Michaela did not react. Time to move thought Toby.

'Ok, Michaela. The first thing to tell you is that you stop smoking every day except Thursday. On a Thursday you will have an unbelievable craving for a cigarette and will want to have another session with me as soon as possible. Every other day, the thought of having a cigarette will make you retch'.

'The next thing we are going to do is make you a little less of an uptight bitch' said Toby smiling. 'Stop reading those heavy political journals, and start buying some fashion magazines. I want you to start thinking of nicer clothes, rather than the dreary rubbish you are wearing now'.

Michaela said nothing. To change would take time reasoned Toby, but he knew that a seed had been planted, and after a couple of sessions she would be putty in his hands.

After a few minutes, Toby bought Michaela out of her trance. Blinking and slightly confused, Michaela stirred back to life.

'How do you feel?' asked Toby handing Michaela a glass of water.

Michaela took a sip of water. 'Fine, just a bit disorientated'. She then drained the glass.

'Take a moment, and have a sit until you feel better' said Toby taking the glass from Michaela to refill it.

After a few minutes of chatting about various inconsequential items, Michaela made her excuses to leave. Toby let Michaela out of the office and bid her goodbye. Walking away from the office, Michaela noticed that she had a slight pain in her back. Thinking it was nothing more than a pimple growing, she dismissed it, heading back to her own office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When she woke on Saturday morning, Michaela left her home to go to the corner shop to buy her usual newspapers and magazines. She was an avid reader of heavy newspapers like the Guardian, and magazines like New Statesman, and never read anything else. Entering the shop for the first time, she picked up her usual fare, but before she went to pay, her eye caught sight of a magazine called Fashionista. The front cover showed a woman wearing a dress with a split thigh. For some reason, she found her hand reaching towards it and adding to her pile. The newspaper man raised an eyebrow at the purchase by the woman who usually read the severe media but happily took her money.

Michaela spent Saturday morning reading through her usual papers. After finishing one of her regular reads, she picked up the Fashionista magazine. Michaela was puzzled as to why she had bought it, she started to flick through it. She had never been interested in fashion like many of the other girls at school, having preferred Private Eye to Vogue for a magazine choice, although she did use to wonder what it would be like to dress like a girly girl, although like many thoughts, she had repressed them long, long ago. Michaela found a lot of the magazine to be fluff until she reached a page which showed the latest fashions. Short skirts, Maxi skirts, frills, cocktail dresses. Michaela found herself increasingly absorbed in the magazine, and started wondering what it would be like to wear these outfits......

By Thursday afternoon Michaela had managed all week not to smoke. Even the smell of cigarette smoke had made her feel queasy, but now she was desperate for a drag. She was due to see Toby tomorrow for another session, and just hoped her willpower would be enough until then. Michaela managed to distract herself by looking at the fashion magazines she had bought that morning. She couldn't understand why she was so interested in these now, but part of her couldn't understand why she had never been interested in them before. All these colourful clothes, and shoes

The following day was a Friday, and again the Palace of Westminster was quiet. Toby's secretary was in his constituency and so he knew he and Michaela would not be disturbed. Toby welcomed Michaela and offered her the same chair as the last session. Within a few moments, Michaela was hypnotised, and Toby set to work.

'Michaela, Have you been reading the fashion magazine?' said Toby.

'Yes' replied Michaela in a monotone.

'Do you like reading them?'

'I do, yes'

'Why don't you buy some of the outfits? Try them on at home. Look at yourself in the mirror. You'll become more excited, and want to be photographed in them. This will be our little secret. You can still wear your usual clothes when you are outside your home.' Tony said, entering more suggestions into Michaela's pliable mind.

'Now a lady will be coming to your house to help to look good tonight. You want to look good don't you Michaela?'

'Yes' replied Michaela simply.

'Excellent, now you will obey them in every way tonight. Whatever she says she wants to do, you will do. Is that understood?'

'Yes'.

Toby smiled. Transforming this bitch is fun he thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening Michaela's front doorbell rang. Opening the door, Michaela saw a young 20-something woman dressed like a clinician.

'Hi. Toby sent me' said the woman simply and walked into the house. She had a large carpet bag and what looked like a masseurs table with her and put them down on the living room floor. She put the table up and busied herself with the contents of the bag. Once satisfied that she was ready, the woman turned to Michaela and said 'Strip, and lie down on the table'.

Strangely, Michaela obeyed the unknown woman. She removed her clothes and got onto the table. The woman started to apply a hot liquid all over her legs, and then added strips. Suddenly the woman started removing the strips, making Michaela yelp each time. Thinking that the woman had finished, Michaela began to rise off the table.

'Stay' the woman said.

Immediately obeying, Michaela went back onto the table and laid back.

The woman produced more hot liquid, applied it to Michaela's crotch, and added the strips. Again, Michaela yelped as the strips were ripped away. The woman continued to remove all hair below the neck on Michaela's body.

Once the woman had completed her work, she gave Michaela some cooling material and packed her table and equipment away. She departed Michaela's house, having said no more than 15 words during the whole experience.

Michela felt dizzy. Not just the waxing, but the whole experience had been surreal and overwhelming, but....it felt exciting. She looked into the full-length mirror in her bathroom. There was no hair below her neck. She had never considered a full waxing, as she never really showed her body off to anyone. Could this be happening? However, it did give birth to a feeling that she had never had before. She felt sexy. This feeling was new to her, but it felt so good.

She felt so desirable, that she decided to do another first. She would sleep in the nude, but before she went to sleep, she would look at the fashion magazines she had bought, and start choosing clothes to buy.

New clothes would arrive daily for Michaela. She would try on all sorts during the evenings, looking at herself in the mirror. She would try split-thigh dresses, short skirts, tight tops, all the clothes that she had never given a second thought about. She would take selfies in the mirror, to show herself how good she looked.

At their next session, Toby knew it was time to step up a gear with Michaela's conditioning. After welcoming her into his office, Toby went through the usual and now familiar procedures of having Michaela relax in the comfortable chair.

'Michaela, you are now under my control, and to show how willing you are to serve me, I want you to remove your top'. Without any hesitation, Michaela undid the buttons on her blouse and placed it neatly on her lap. 'Bra too please'. Again, no reluctance was shown, and the bra joined the blouse on her lap. Toby looked at the arch feminist, now bare-breasted in his office, and wished he had his camera. Michaela had been hiding a lovely pair of tits under those frumpy clothes, and it would have been amusing to have shared a topless picture of that dowdy bint with his MP friends.

'Now Michela are you enjoying wearing those glamorous clothes?' inquired Toby

'Yes'. Replied Michaela.

'Have you ever worn high heels?' asked Toby

'No' replied Michaela truthfully. Toby had guessed as much, went behind his desk, and produced a shoe box. 'I want you to learn how to walk in these. You will only practice these at home.'

'I will obey'.

When she got home, she opened the box. It contained a pair of black high heels. Michaela had never seen the point of shoes like this, during her life she had worn only flats, trainers and suchlike. She touched and run her finger up and down the stiletto. She had seen women in her magazines wearing shoes like this and thought how sexy they look. She put the shoes on, they were not as comfortable as her flats, but a thrill went through her body. Taking her first steps, Michaela was like a new-born giraffe, wobbling in a straight line and having to grab chairs to support herself. Entering her bedroom, she stood in front of the full-length mirror. There was something sexy about the shoes, but the drab clothes that Michaela was wearing let the ensemble down.

Shedding her clothes, Michaela opened the wardrobe to the new frocks and outfits that she had been buying from the fashion. She could see that some of the new outfits did not match her shoes, but they looked good. Eventually, she used up all those clothes she had bought but then had another thought. She removed all her clothes and looked at herself naked in the mirror wearing just the heels. A great feeling of pleasure inside Michaela began to grow, and the intensity made her almost collapse. Falling onto the bed, she began the masturbate while watching herself in the mirror, still having the shoes in the reflection, Michaela became wetter and wetter, and suddenly felt an unfamiliar feeling as she orgasmed and her pussy started to squirt. She sprayed the bed with her juices, soaking the bedclothes. Finally, she collapsed in exhaustion and fell asleep.

It took a few days for Michaela to be able to walk comfortably and not fall over with her new shoes. When she was confident about walking in her new footwear, she would wear them all day in her house, gathering confidence. This new confidence bought another change to Michaela. Previously, she would wear t-shirts pyjamas or sweatpants when at home. Now, she was happy to walk around naked in her home just wearing her high heels. She felt so empowered, so sexy and so alive, and if someone from the street caught a glimpse of her in the nude, well, they could just enjoy the view.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the beginning of the week, Toby had received an email inviting him and a plus one to a special opera recital due to be taking place in the evening. Usually, Toby would go alone, often to see if he could pick up someone on their own for the evening, particularly if they were the wife of someone he disliked. On Saturday morning, he had awoken and an evil thought materialised in his head. Why not take Michaela? She would need a disguise, but he knew his friend Andy McMinn had someone that he called on for these. He would give him a call now. Having called McMinn to arrange Michaela's 'makeover', the next stage would be to get Michaela here and give her a session in order to prepare her for tonight.