An Mpreg Romance

Story Info
Matthew & Mark are both pregnant & way into each other.
6.3k words
4.4
10.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story takes place in a version of the world in which biological males can become pregnant via the technological breakthrough of the synthetic uterus. They are only able to give birth via C-section, can choose whether or not to develop milk-producing breasts via hormone treatment, and experience most of the physical changes/symptoms typical of real-world pregnancy (swelling/weight gain, nausea, fatigue, etc.) while simultaneously maintaining typically male physical characteristics (semen production/ejaculation, hirsuteness, etc.). Enjoy!

AN MPREG ROMANCE

The Doctor's Office

I walked out of the fertility Doctor's exam room in an elated daze. All the months of hormone treatments, the synthetic uterus installation, and the implantation of my wife and my embryo had gone 100% smoothly. In other words, I was a healthy, pregnant man. My wife was unable to conceive and terrified of being operated on, so I was the logical choice to carry our child. And, notwithstanding the incoming growing pains of coming to grips with male pregnancy for myself, I was fucking delighted. I wished I could've shared the amazing moment with the wife, but she couldn't get out of an important meeting. She'd be done in an hour or so, and I thought I might go surprise her with the good news at her office.

I was probably palpably radiating positive energy, and had no one to share it with at the moment. A man sitting in the waiting room caught my eye and smiled widely, gesturing me towards him. "I recognize that face!" he said, extending his arm for a handshake. "I'm Matthew, here for my 1 month appointment. You pregnant?"

My smile could hardly have been wider. "Yes! I am pregnant. That is so freaking crazy to say out loud. I'm Mark, by the way; nice to meet you!"

"Well congratulations!" Matthew exclaimed. "It feels great, right? Never thought I'd get to experience anything like this, but I am on cloud nine, Mark. It looks like you're riding pretty high at the moment yourself!"

I nodded, my eyes staring excitedly into the distance. "Yeah. Yeah! I cannot believe I'm a pregnant man. The nerves aren't completely gone or anything, but I'm so, so happy. This is incredible!"

He laughed and nodded knowingly. "I'm with you all the way, Mark. It's been a month since I had the appointment you just got out of, and I've hardly settled down at all. Look at the two of us, a couple seriously hairy men embarking on what was the most feminine of experiences for all of human history. What wonders of science that things could change so radically in just a few years, huh?"

I nodded, still smiling uncontrollably. "It's absolutely amazing. It's a huge privilege. I mean, I wish my wife could've experienced it for herself, but I feel so damned lucky to be the one doing it. Amazing, amazing stuff." I felt like I finally had the wherewithal to make more standard conversation, the overwhelming elation becoming manageable in the face of the social situation. "Is your wife here? Or partner? Sorry, both of those are super presumptuous, no offense intended at all."

He smiled and shook his head to reassure me. "I'm a married man, the wife just wasn't available this afternoon. How about yourself?"

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, important business meeting she couldn't get out of. Aaaaand maybe the slightest amount of lingering sadness that it ended up being me ultimately getting pregnant instead of her. Can't be easy for her; I can see why she might not want to be around for the big reveal."

He hesitated for a second before answering. "Sorry, don't want to get overly personal after knowing you for about two minutes, but...she couldn't conceive, so you took over? Just curious about the situation, sorry if I'm being nosy."

I shook my head pointedly. "No, no, not at all. We're a couple of pregnant men alone at a Doctor's office, I think we're automatically on pretty familiar terms. [We both laughed.] Yeah, she couldn't conceive and is horrified of surgery, so I was the way to go if we wanted a pregnancy. It's felt kinda weird, but more great. What's your situation?"

He patted me on the shoulder. "Well, good for you, Mark! Great thing to take on for yourself. My wife has always wanted a baby and never wanted to be pregnant: the body changes gross her out, she's terrified of losing her figure, and the thought of going through labor just about brought her to panic attacks. I'd never really thought about it since it wasn't medically possible until a few years ago, but when the opportunity was out there and we could actually be parents without forcing her through pregnancy, I was more than happy to take it on. Downright intrigued and excited about the whole experience, frankly."

My eyes were still wide with awe and my smile was still glued to my face. "That's great, Matthew. I feel sorta like a pioneer, ya know? Real pumped right now!"

Nodding knowingly, Matthew laughed out loud. "I hear ya, buddy. It'll settle down a bit, but I must admit I'm pretty pumped myself, even a month in. Say...I hope this isn't too forward or weird, but would you be interested in going out to dinner with the wives? Think she would be up for it?"

In my jubilation, I could only assume that everyone was just as happy as I was. "Yeah, of course, that sounds wonderful! Thanks for the invite! I'd love to have a little community around this stuff; I'm sure my wife will, too. Yours will be okay with it?"

He dismissed the concern with a wave and a smirk. "Oh yeah, she'll be just fine. Loves double dates, very social person. Here, let me give you my number. Text, call, whichever; we'll set something up." Matthew's contact info in my phone, I left the Doctor's office floating about as high as I ever have in my life.

Double Date

My wife Melissa and I met Matthew and his wife Sandra for dinner close to 2 months later: we couldn't line up our schedules any sooner, it turned out. Matthew and I were both wearing polo shirts, the wives both wearing button-down blouses and midi skirts. Matthew's shirt was noticeably tighter than mine, notably in the midsection: the lucky bastard was already showing. "Oh my God, Matthew!" I exclaimed upon seeing him, my hands going straight for his new belly.

He laughed as I made my overly-familiar physical contact; our wives' faces reddened but couldn't dampen Matthew and my excitement. "Yep, the bump just started coming in over the past few weeks. I'm pretty thin, not to brag or anything, so I think I'm showing earlier than average. Some people probably see me and think I'm getting a little paunchy, but I think I've been turning some heads in that more curious holy-crap-it's-a-pregnant-man way, too." Not much was visible given his rather loose shirt, just a small rounded mass protruding a few inches out from his lanky frame, centered just below his navel. It was delightfully firm to the touch, and I was simultaneously happy for my new friend and envious of his bump.

We sat at our table quietly for a few minutes, all four of us lost in the menu. Melissa and I sat across from Sandra and Matthew, men sitting across from women. I was barely reading anything I was looking at, still too excited about Matthew's bump. "Okay," I finally interrupted everyone's menu time. "I've just gotta see it, Matthew. May I?"

He smiled and laughed, slapping his belly lightly with both palms. "Come on over, Mark!" I stood and went over to his corner of the table; he lifted his shirt for me, exposing a modest but cute protuberance, rounded and hairy.

"Matt, please," Sandra said quietly and tersely, clearly embarrassed by her husband baring his baby bump in a public restaurant. Matthew lowered his shirt and I went back to my seat, sad for Matthew that his wife didn't share our enthusiasm.

"Can you stay in your seat, Mark?" Melissa whispered to me. My wife didn't share our excitement either, it seemed. I supposed this double date would be mostly for the preggos' benefit; that was just fine, if that was how it had to be.

"Are you done throwing up yet?" Matthew asked me with a wide smile. Sandra put her head in her hand and averted her gaze, not bothering to hide the apparent humiliation caused by her friendly husband.

I smiled back, nodding hesitantly. "I think so, but it's only been about two days since I was in the thick of it, so I don't want to jinx myself quite yet. You're out of the woods completely, I'm guessing?"

Matthew nodded. "Yep, just started my second trimester: out goes the nausea, in comes the energy. And constantly with the swelling, am I right?"

I laughed. Both wives had been staring closely at their menus for an inordinate amount of time. "Yeah, that does seem to be the way of it. Where's it getting to you worst? I've got feet, ankles, thighs, fingers, even face. Can't say I mind it around the waist and ass, I'll admit. Getting pretty curvy!" We both laughed; the wives remaining silent.

"Similar places for me," Matthew replied. "Plus the breasts, which I guess you may have been too polite to mention. Not me! I love my new little titties, and I don't mind saying it!" They weren't even visible through his shirt yet, but he squeezed his modest bosom nonetheless. I cracked up, my wife excusing herself to the bathroom and Matthew's joining her.

"What's up, are we pissing them off?" I asked once the ladies were out of earshot.

He shook his head slowly and shrugged. "Can't say for certain. Maybe it's us being excited about something they're not going through themselves? They might be feeling left out? Sandra doesn't love it when I go into detail about the pregnancy at home, either, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Do you talk a lot about this stuff with Melissa?"

After a few seconds of thought, I knew the answer was both clear and a little alarming. "No, no I don't. I started by keeping her informed of all the tiny milestones, but she barely seemed to be listening when I did. I kind of stopped after a little while, I think. It's super nice to be around someone I can share the fun with, though. I think I've been really missing that..."

The wives returned shortly, and the rest of the dinner was spent pretty quietly. There was some small talk about jobs and hobbies, but no more pregnancy talk. I didn't want to jump to any serious conclusions, but it really seemed like our wives were holding both Matthew and myself back.

Meeting Up

A month later, Matthew called and invited me to meet up in a nearby town's lush park, a pond surrounded by walking trails. He admitted on the phone that he was going through some struggles with which he wanted to bend a kind ear, hopefully get some understanding and support. I was more than happy to oblige, really happy just to be seeing him again.

We met in the parking lot and started walking around the central path that circled the water, mostly quiet as we made our way around the pond. Half a mile into our path we took a small offshoot of a path and found ourselves at a very secluded park bench on which we decided to sit and chat. First we had to get our bodily progresses out of the way, our t-shirts unable to hide either of our bumps or bosoms. Lifting the shirts, though, gave us better ideas of each other's progress: his more progressed bump and widening areolas, my newly-formed bump and darkening nipples. Resuming modesty with our shirts back down, we took our seats next to one another.

"Well, it's all just gone a hell of a lot downhill," Matthew began. "I've kept trying to share my excitement with Sandra, hoping she'd come around on something as important as my damned pregnancy. It's just not happening, though, probably because of her infertility...and my fertility, of course. She just can't seem to be happy for me, or for us for that matter, as we're about to become parents together. Both of us will be parents...she really should be more excited, if you ask me. Am I way off base, insensitive or something? I figured another Mpreg was the best person to bring this to, and you're my favorite I know."

I shook my head, saddened. His issues very much reminded me of my own, which I wouldn't wish on anyone, let alone someone I liked as much as I liked Matthew. "You're not insensitive, Matthew. I think it's perfectly reasonable to want and even expect some excitement from your partner when you're pregnant, regardless of male, female, whatever. Melissa isn't excited, either, to be honest. I think I've given up on my wife more than you have, though. I haven't been sharing much with her lately: it's just too painful and disappointing. I'm not sure I've even admitted to myself how much of a problem it is. For our relationship, impending parenthood, everything really. Fuck me, man. It's bad, huh?"

He patted me on the shoulder kindly. "Yeah, Mark, I think it is pretty bad. Sad as it is at these expectant moments in our lives, I don't think either of us would be wise to ignore all the warning signs we're receiving. Imminently having a child together is pretty damned deep into a relationship, of course, but it's not as far as actually having the kid. Maybe the damage can be mitigated, not fuck up our kids."

He paused for a full minute. "Maybe we can be the support we need for each other." He placed a hand on top of mine, holding it gently but firmly.

It was extraordinarily comforting, if I'm being completely honest. This sort of familiar physical contact between us felt very natural, right even. I'd never had such feelings arise from contact with a man; and I found I didn't have any internal objection to it whatsoever. I had a novel impulse and decided in a millisecond to go with it; I leaned in to kiss Matthew.

He kissed me back. Our lips parted and tongues mingled: hesitantly at first, then with more confidence and passion. My hands went to his breasts and belly, his to mine. We massaged each other and made out, Matthew's hand slowly working its way down my bump and onto my crotch. I was rock hard already and his touch, even through my jeans, felt like it was going to bring me to instant orgasm. As he gently stroked my hard-on through my pants, I slipped my hand into his lap and found him just as hard as I was.

Still working on horny instinct, I unzipped his khakis and got my hand into the slit of his boxers, emerging with his hard cock in hand. He followed suit and bared my erection. We stroked each other as we continued to kiss, spare hands gently tweaking each other's sensitive nipples. Our loads were shot roughly simultaneously, cum dripping down both our knuckles.

We wiped our hands off in the grass, lucky the cum had remained contained and hadn't soiled our clothes. "Well," Matthew finally spoke, "I can't say I saw that coming. But I can't say I didn't think about it, either. You've never done anything with another man before now, have you Mark?"

I shook my head, still a bit in shock at what just went on. "I'm bisexual," he told me. "You're not my first, I'll admit, but this pregnancy angle really intensifies thing. We could just be caught up in it, you know? We both find our conditions sexy; maybe that transfers over a little and makes us attracted to each other? I wouldn't say, for you anyway, that just based on that you're definitively attracted to men. If you're worried..."

I shook my head decisively. "No, no, it's not just the pregnant thing. I mean, that's definitely an attractive aspect, I can't deny that. But I'm attracted to you, Matthew, not just your pregnancy. I think I have been since the doctor's waiting room, now that I think about it. I've never been attracted to a man in this way before, but that felt so right. Like, I'm not sure it even felt like that at the beginning with my wife. That was really amazing, Matthew."

He nodded his head. "Yeah, that was pretty damned amazing, wasn't it? I think the shared emotional stuff with our mutual baby carrying definitely makes things more intense, but the attraction is absolutely there. I don't want you to make any rash decisions, though, Mark. This is one experience with a guy going through very similar life challenges as you: maybe don't upend your life over it. You know what I mean? Not trying to downplay how either of us feels or anything, but it was one five-minute hook-up in a public park."

For a silent two or three minutes I stared at the pond, about as deep in thought as I've ever been. "Matthew...I want to be rash. I want to upend my life. I mean, the babies are going to change everything for us anyway, right? I'm ready for things to be different. I can't stand my unsupportive wife. I want to celebrate this pregnancy and this baby, not hide it in shame. And, to be slightly crass, I want more of your dick. I really, really want your dick, Matthew. I'm pretty shocked to be saying it, but it's how I feel."

It was Matthew's turn to take a few silent minutes of thought. He finally spoke. "I really want more of your dick too, Mark. And I feel that itch to jump into something new, too, what with my own shitty wife. We need to take our time, though, not rush into things and fuck up our entire lives. Let's spend some time thinking about each other, the wives, the pregnancies and babies. Let's really try to get a bit more certainty before we follow our passions. Does that sound doable?"

Taking a bit of time to think was certainly doable. Regardless, I felt like my mind was already made up: I was all Matthew's.

The Date

Matthew and I spent two months apart, thinking things through and not rushing into anything. We kept in touch via email, weekly or so. About a month after our park rendezvous, Matthew asked his wife to move out. A week after I got that email I asked mine to move out, too. We both avoided the idea for the moment (so as not to act too hastily, I presumed), but it seemed like we were lining ourselves up to live together, soon including our two incoming babies. There were still some very complicated things to work out: to whit, divorces and custody-sharing settlements.

After we both did some preliminary work on those legal issues and had both spent weeks alone in our homes, we finally decided to meet up...for our official first date! I was equal parts excited and nervous. Sure, we'd already fooled around, but an official date seemed like a big step into the unknown. I hadn't even realized I was potentially into men until I got pregnant and met Matthew, for Christ's sake. Matthew had quickly earned my trust, though, and I thought he'd probably ease me into the situation slowly and comfortably (Spoiler Alert: I was right).

We met at a small Thai restaurant in Matthew's neighborhood. I entered and he waved from a table squarely in the center of the place, then stood to greet me. He wore a purple polo shirt and khakis, both paternity-wear from Motherhood's new line, I'd find out later. The shirt was tucked into the stretchy pants, bump protruding quite conspicuously from his torso, tits perky and just as easily visible. I wore a pre-pregnancy navy button-down tucked into my acid wash jeans, gestational state (and more modest bosom) obvious but not nearly the head-turner Matthew was sporting.

He looked fucking hot, and my hands seemed to be magnetically drawn to his substantial bump as I approached. It felt amazing in my palms, firm but with a little give, torso hairiness obvious to the touch even through his top. We kissed, his beard gently tickling my clean shaven face; our mere presence was turning heads even before I'd sat down. "Hey Mark, nice to see you!" He was laughing at my handsy directness, quickly reciprocating with both of his palms on my more modest belly. "You look amazing," I told him. "I'm so jealous of that bump!"

He laughed again, pulling my chair out for me to sit. "We're only a month apart, you'll get there! Soon I'll be jealous of your relative mobility and energy as I get massively unwieldy and third trimester-exhausted, I'm guessing."

12