An Mpreg Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even just with our greeting and a few words exchanged, we already seemed to have at least half of the eyes in the place on us. We were a spectacle, no question. Two visibly pregnant men on a date? Even with male pregnancy getting more common over the past several years, our particular situation was undoubtedly a rarity, possibly some sort of freakish oddity to be ogled at. It was so nice to see Matthew again, though, that I quickly found I was able to tune out the judgmental haters and focus in on my hot date.

We both sat and our waitress came for our drink order: two decaf Thai iced teas, delicious and safe for the babies. Our drinks came as we finished up our small talk (respective days at work and drives to the restaurant, basic stuff). "Well," Matthew began, "I suppose the elephant in the room is the wives, huh? How is all that going for you at the moment? Not legally, though; how are you feeling about it personally?" I took a few moments and a few sips of tea to answer:

"If I had to sum it up as concisely as possible, I'd say I'm disappointed. I really thought I knew her, you know? And it really seemed like she was sharing in the pregnancy excitement right up until I started to show. Then the embarrassment set in, I think. Maybe it's about people in public seeing a pregnant man and surmising that the wife isn't up to the task herself? I don't know for sure, but I think there was a great deal of discomfort from her once our situation was clear to anyone giving us even a brief glance. I could've really used her support, and she was just not there for me in that capacity. It's sad. And I love her still, you know?"

Matthew nodded, half a smile on his face. "Yeah, I know. I love my soon-to-be-ex-wife too, despite it all. Which is good, not having it all be hatred: I'm sure we'll be sharing custody, after all, so I'll have to deal with her for quite some time yet. I know she had no interest in going through what she saw as the ordeal of pregnancy, but it turned out she didn't really like being around my pregnancy 'ordeal' either. 'Disappointment' is definitely a good term for it. It felt like I knew her so deeply, but I would never have predicted the way she'd treat her pregnant husband. I mean, it's still her baby, too."

He was on the edge of tears, so I jumped in. "All this shit with the wives truly sucks, no question. But we met. That's gotta be something. Even if this ends up being our one and only date, which I really hope won't be the case, we can still have each other as support. We understand each other's changing bodies and the unexpected damage our pregnancies have done to our marriages. I think we can be great assets to each other, wives be damned." Our waitress returned to take our order; we both went for the pad thai, the quality of which Matthew vouched for enthusiastically.

The waitress took her leave. "So," Matthew sighed. "How about some happier conversation? Where are you swelling, how severely, and don't you absolutely love it?"

I laughed out loud. "Well, you can probably see that I've got my breasts now, however unimpressive they are at the moment. Swollen, dark, sensitive nipples, which annoy me at times but really help me get myself off. Having titties is great; I can't wait for them to get bigger, especially once my milk comes in."

He nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I'm absolutely loving mine, too. I almost have two whole handfuls at this point, it's awesome. And I get a little worked up just thinking about spraying my milk all over the place in a few months. Hot as hell."

I hadn't even thought about my milk being used sexily, but it was another white bodily fluid I could shoot and I was certainly into cum, so of course it was going to do something for me. I made a quick mental note of yet another aspect of pregnancy to look forward to, then addressed Matthew's most obvious knocked up asset: "We have to talk about that bump of yours. It is very impressive already; you're gonna get massive!"

Chuckling, he rubbed his belly with both hands. "Yep, I'm going to be pretty huge. I cannot wait. I mean, I've enjoyed this experience every step of the way, but I'm still counting down the days until I'm super unwieldy, stretch-marked and exhausted. I don't know, even the things people complain about pregnancy-wise seem to get me excited."

I nodded thoughtfully. "I haven't been thinking about it in exactly those terms, but I guess I am pretty psyched about getting as huge as possible, which probably isn't a positive for every preggo. I especially can't wait for the bump to drop: I love the drooping, heavy look of it. Hopefully it'll hang down low enough to reach my crotch: I fantasize about having to move the bump out of the way to reach my fun parts, for some reason."

Matthew's eyes widened and he slowly nodded in ascent. "I hadn't even thought of that possibility, but it sounds amazing." He got quieter for a more personal thought. "Maybe it'd even be able to rest on top of your erection? That sounds fantastic. Great thought, Mark!"

Our dinners were served (and delicious!). Matthew leaned toward me after a few bites: "Have your testicles grown? Is that part of this, or am I nuts?"

I considered for a moment and leaned in a bit. "I feel like I might not even be able to tell if they had, honestly. Maybe I don't know my balls well enough?"

He laughed and leaned in again. "You should acquaint yourself: balls can be a lot of fun. Not to be crass, but you never cup them while you jerk off?"

I shook my head. "Brother, you are missing out!" he said at greater volume. We both laughed, then continued eating in silence for a minute or two.

Glances, stares, and whispers had accompanied our dinner throughout, and had hardly abated even though we'd been there for at least 45 minutes thus far. I guess we were inexhaustible figures of interest. During our brief silence the stares and hushed comments started to get to me, and apparently to Matthew as well. "How are you enjoying all the public attention?" he asked loudly. At least half a dozen stares were averted upon hearing him acknowledge the attention we were getting.

I couldn't help but laugh. "The stares and whatnot really just started for me within the past month or so, now that I'm incontrovertibly showing. You've had a little more time with it, huh?"

He nodded. "I was in tight clothes from 3 months in, trying to turn heads. I was very excited about my new belly and wanted to share it with the world. It's gotten kind of old, though the amount of attention we seem to be drawing as two preggo guys on a date is pretty interesting. I think I saw a jaw or two literally drop when we kissed, for example."

I considered for a minute. "I think I'm uncomfortable with some of the staring; people seem to still be trying to determine whether I've got a baby bump or a beer belly. Once I'm bigger and unquestionably knocked up, I think I'll like the glances a little more. I really can't wait to be bigger; I think I'll want to show off, maybe get a bit of exhibitionism into this pregnancy."

We talked a bit more (swelling curves, the miracle of male gestation, etc.) as we finished our meals. Once we'd finished, Matthew looked into my eyes and smiled. "Showing off in public is fine and dandy; but maybe we can do some even funner activities if we go somewhere private. Wanna come to my place?"

I nodded immediately and vigorously. "Yes. Yes I do."

I followed him to his lovely house, just a three or four minute drive from the restaurant. We couldn't loosen up with any pre-coital alcohol, so Matthew made us some peppermint tea with honey before we got down to business. It was surprisingly calming, quickly reducing my nerves about our imminent sexual encounter. We sat in silence for two or three minutes enjoying our beverage before Matthew spoke. "Mark, please don't be too nervous. We'll do just what you're comfortable with, no more. All right? No expectations, no requirements; just a little fun together."

I nodded, then made pointed eye contact with him: "I want your cock in my mouth," I told him.

Matthew laughed and shrugged. "Okay, oral's on the table! Very good, oral is one of my favorites. Is it okay if I suck your cock, too?" Of course it was, I affirmed. "All right," he said, "let's head into the bedroom!"

We'd barely entered the room before Matthew was fully undressed, revealing all his expectant glory. His tits were covered in thick hair, nipples dark and large enough to remain visible through the thicket. The mix of feminine breasts and masculine body hair intrigued the hell out of me; I was hard before my gaze had the chance to go any further down his body.

Finally, my eyes lowered to his bump: pleasantly round, nearly the size of a basketball, and covered in even more hair than his tits. His navel hadn't yet popped but was clearly on its way, about flush with the rest of his flesh at the moment. Moving further down, his cock was already fully erect, too. It was hard to gauge its size as his belly protruded nearly as far as his dick, but it was average at the very least. It was fantastic to get the entire picture of him, rather than just seeing his cock as I'd jerked it during our outdoor dalliance. He was truly beautiful.

I was stunned by the sight of him, gawking silently and never thinking to take my own clothes off. He didn't seem to mind, slowly rubbing his tits, bump, and cock as I stared. Not all that much to take in below his groin, I finally ended my reverie and apologized. "Shit, sorry. I've just been staring, haven't I?" He nodded and came over to me, his bump pushing into mine as he started unbuttoning my shirt. As soon as he'd created the necessary clearance, his hands were inside my shirt and rubbing my more modest but equally hairy belly. One hand eventually made its way up to my right breast, playfully stroking and gently pinching my sensitive nipple. I was so turned on I thought I might shoot my load in my pants without either of us even having to touch my cock.

Unbuttoned, I pulled off my shirt the rest of the way and unzipped my fly, dropping both jeans and boxers. My cock sprang up as soon as it had the space, still a few inches more protrusive than my 5 month bump. Matthew took a few steps back away from me in order to fully take in my naked form. He very gently stroked himself with his right hand as he looked, his left hand massaging his left breast. A minute or two passed, then he wordlessly got to his knees in front of me, holding the base of my cock as he took its head into his mouth gently.

We hadn't discussed it beforehand, but I was more than okay with him blowing me first: maybe I could pick up a move or two to use in my first blowjob performance if I paid attention to his technique. I might've had more ideas about how to give head, but my wife had only ever blown me once, so early in our courtship that I barely remembered it. Suction, fancy tongue work, and a slow but rhythmic bobbing motion were his main tools of the trade. And they were mighty effective, made even more so by his cradling of my balls with one hand and rubbing of my bump with the other. I started playing with my nipples, quickly stopping when I realized I didn't need any other body parts stimulated if I wanted to last more than a minute or two in his mouth.

I lasted a mere two or three minutes, even without the nipple play. "Can I cum in your mouth?" I asked breathlessly as I felt myself approaching climax. He made brief eye contact and nodded, never breaking his fellatio rhythm. My orgasm started, his rhythm still holding as I spasmed in his mouth and my knees buckled momentarily. He sucked me dry, swallowing casually when he was done, my cock gleaming with his saliva and my cum. It was one of the best orgasms I've ever had, if not the absolute best. Out of breath myself, I took a seat on the edge of the bed once the blowjob was complete. Matthew was stroking himself gently, maintaining his erection in preparation for his turn to be blown. "Holy shit," I told him. "I don't think I've ever cum so hard. You've got serious skills. So...how would you like a crummy blowjob from a first-timer?" He laughed as I got to my knees in front of him.

I started with one hand cupping his balls and the other stroking his cock as I took in its girth and length up close, mentally preparing my mouth for entry. I desperately wanted the whole of it in my mouth but knew I should probably take it in slowly so as to avoid my gag reflex. Mouth stretched open as far as it would go, I was surprised at just how fully open it had to be to take in the head of Matthew's cock. I used the tip of my tongue on the sensitive underside of the head, eliciting moans from my partner. I guess I was doing a pretty decent job at my first blowjob! I gripped Matthew's thick, hairy, pregnancy-swollen ass with both hands to steady myself (and enjoy that ass, obviously). Slowly and carefully I took in more of his dick, finding myself able to fit about 2/3s of it in my mouth before I risked gagging.

I started bobbing my head, quickly finding my own slow and steady rhythm with which to fellate. The tip of my tongue continued to massage the underside of his cock. I sucked air in a bit as I went, creating some suction similar to that with which Matthew had blown me. I twisted my head left and right as I went, creating a sort of swirling motion around his dick. His moans were growing louder as I quickly developed my style and grew more confident and enthusiastic with my blowing technique.

Lost in the details of the technique, I didn't form a great estimate of how long the blowjob took. Under 5 minutes, I think, is as precise a guess as I can provide. The sensation of feeling his cock starting to spasm climactically in my mouth was absolutely amazing, as was the feeling of his cum shooting on the roof of my mouth and the back of my throat. I kept the blowjob going steadily as he came, just as he had done when he sucked me off. His persistent orgasmic moans were fantastic encouragement, letting me know I had performed pretty well during my first experience sucking a cock.

"Lay down on your side," he instructed once he'd caught his breath. I did, and he positioned himself laying right behind me and spooned me. His bump and tits pressed firmly against my back; his hands reached around me to hold and rub my bump. It was delightful and just kinda felt right. We fell asleep in that position for several comfy hours. It was a truly fantastic first date, and I thought I might just be falling for Matthew. Or, more honestly, I had already fallen for him pretty damned thoroughly.

We quickly started seeing each other just about daily after that. By the time I hit 7 months and Matthew hit 8, we were living together (his house trumped my apartment) and figuring out our divorces and visitation plans together. We gave each other a great deal of support through this sometimes challenging time, and we'd be a very dedicated and very much in love couple by the time we gave birth. Also, it turned out that I was way into anal sex, both giving and receiving; so, that was another awesome discovery! It was all pretty fantastic, even if 6 months ago I would've said I was completely straight. You just never know who's going to come along, I suppose.

12