An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wouldn't believe how turned on it makes me to see you lick up his cum with yours," she said in a deep husky whisper, "now I need you to lick me."

She came three times before she pushed Marcus' face away from her pussy.

Sitting up, Katherine pulled Marcus in close to kiss him, so that she could taste her own juices on his lips and tongue. She stroked his chest and teased his nipples to hardness before capturing them firmly between fingers and thumbs.

"Is my slutty obedient boy now my cum slut? Will he consume all the cum I feed him?" she asked.

Marcus moaned, "Yes Mistress."

"Good boy," Katherine said, "now go get cleaned up and lock my cock away for the day."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus said softly as he slipped off the bed to do her bidding.

It was a few days later that Mrs. Stewart tested Marcus' commitment to being her cum slut. As he waited outside the bedroom door for their morning meeting, she walked out naked. Approaching Marcus without saying a word, she held his upper arms and then slid her hands downwards to trap his hands behind his back as she lowered her lips to his for a kiss.

Obediently, Marcus parted his lips for the kiss, the way he knew she was expecting. He moaned softly as their lips touched and Mrs. Stewart parted hers to let the full load of cum she held in her mouth drain into Marcus' open mouth. She held him close as she felt him swallow once, and then a second time. With his mouth empty of the cum he had received, she kissed him deeply and aggressively. Neither of them saw Mr. Stewart pass by on his way to the kitchen and then the garage.

Reaching down to cup Marcus' caged cock, Mrs. Stewart said, "I don't have time to play today, so you will have to stay caged until I find a free moment."

"Yes ma'am," whispered Marcus.

Katherine smiled at his frustration. She slid two fingers deep into her pussy and brought them out to feed them into Marcus' eager mouth.

"Don't worry," she said, "I'll be riding your slut tongue soon enough."

With that promise, she turned on her heel and returned to her bedroom to get ready for her day.

Marcus was in his house uniform and outside sweeping off the large stone patio when a video chat window popped up on Katherine's computer screen. Charles' grinning face filled the small window and Kathrine clicked on it to make it live for the speakers.

"Hey babe, how did he take it?"

"Like a champ, without the slightest hesitation."

"Looks like you might be right about him, Kat."

"Of course I am, he has all of Bess' submissiveness, eagerness to please, and willingness to try new kinks as I introduce them. He'll be fine."

"And now he's your cum slut."

"Yes, he is, I called him that already. Anything else before I get back to work?"

"Just one more thing," Charles said with a grin.

Tipping his phone downward, Katherine saw the head of a pretty blonde girl eagerly devouring Charles' hard cock.

"Meet Becky, our new Executive Assistant. Becky, say hello to Katherine."

Popping her mouth off Charles' cock, Becky looked at the camera and said, "Good morning, Mrs. Stewart, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Good morning, Becky," Katherine replied, "do not get any cum on my husband's suit or I will have you over my knee for a thorough spanking."

"Yes, ma'am, I will be careful," Becky replied and lowered her mouth back onto Charles' cock.

"That didn't take long," Katherine said to Charles as he turned the phone back to himself.

"Well, it is her second day, I managed to keep myself pure that long."

"Enjoy your day, Charles," Katherine laughed, "tell Becky I expect you to arrive home with her panties in your pocket."

"She heard you, and I will. Don't make your cum slut wait too long before you reward him for his obedience."

"Goodbye, Charles," Katherine said as she ended the call.

Katherine had watched Marcus trudge away from the house on his way to classes. She knew he had a full schedule the next day and if he didn't get milked today it might be another two days before she had a chance. She knew she could fit it in any time, but she also preferred to keep him on as regular a schedule as she could maintain. That way he was less likely to get anxious and be disobedient with periods of chastity of unknown duration.

She was at her desk when she heard Marcus return to his room. She gave him time to get cleaned up and changed and then called him to her office with the intercom app.

"Come in," she called out at the knock on her office door.

"Strip," the command came before Marcus had finished closing the door.

"Stand here," she indicated a spot between her spread legs.

Marcus adopted the position she had taught him, legs spread slightly and hands at the small of his back.

Katherine admired the effects his change of diet and the regularity of his exercise routine had wrought. She traced the slowly emerging lines of his abdominal six-pack with her carefully manicured fingernails, smiling as he fought to not squirm away from the tickling sensation.

"Are you my cum slut, Marcus?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied softly.

"And you will consume Charles' cum along with your own when I desire it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"There may be others in the future, will you be ready for that, my obedient boy?"

Marcus inhaled slowly before replying, his voice almost unheard, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy," Katherine said as she reached down to cup the cage securing Marcus' cock, "I want you to stay naked for the rest of the day. I am almost done here and then we can see about taking care of this tight little package."

"Thank you, ma'am," Marcus whispered.

"You're welcome, sweetie," Katherine said gently, "now if you don't get out of here, you are going to be a highlight of my afternoon Zoom meeting."

A half-hour later, Mrs. Stewart called Marcus to meet her in the living room. She was standing beside one of the wide marble-topped coffee tables. On the sofa beside her was an open cloth tool bag.

"Lay down," she told Marcus and indicated the table for him to do so.

She quickly had Marcus positioned in the centre of the table with his head resting comfortably on the cool surface at one end. She instructed him to put his hands behind his neck and rest his folded arms on the tabletop above each shoulder. His feet she drew up, sole to sole, with his knees pointed outward.

"One of our friends," she said casually as she went to work on Marcus' still form, "once called this position 'the frog'."

Using a prepared collection of straps from the bag, Mrs. Stewart quickly bound Marcus' arms and legs in their folded positions. She then secured his feet together, sole to sole. And his wrists were connected to one another by a short length of rope to keep his hands under his neck. Lastly, two straps passed under the table made sure he could not lift his arms or legs from their positions against the tabletop.

Teasingly running the nails of one hand down Marcus' chest, Mrs. Stewart told him, "Since you're due for a milking today and we have some time, I thought an introduction to bondage might also be opportune. Now, this may be a little more complex than I would normally start with, a fit young man like yourself should be fine as long as I don't keep you like this too long."

"Yes, ma'am," moaned Marcus softly as a blindfold descended over his eyes.

Unexpectedly early, Charles' voice came from the hallway, "Hi honey, we're home."

"We?" muttered Mrs. Stewart, "who the fuck does he have with him?"

Marcus struggled and as quickly stopped when he realized the bondage was secure. He felt Mrs. Stewart's hand on his chest and heard her speak softly.

"Relax, you will be fine, I will take care of this."

Katherine made it to the end of the hallway before Charles and his guest. She rolled her eyes to discover it was Becky. The young lady was all of five feet tall, seeming tiny beside Charles even in her heels. She wore a white blouse, open to the waist and exposing a blue lace bra, a black knee-length skirt, and calf-high platform boots. Becky's exposed breasts were probably enhanced, Katherine surmised, and were deliciously out of proportion to her tiny frame.

"I brought home Becky's panties for you dear," Charles declared, "but she's still wearing them."

"Hi, Mrs. Stewart," Becky gushed as she grabbed the hem of her skirt, "did you want to see them?"

"In a moment, Becky," Mars Stewart said with a raised hand to stop both of them from coming any further before continuing in a lower tone of voice, "first, Charles needs to know that someone is 'frogged' in the living room."

"I don't understand," said Becky, confused.

"That's alright," Katherine replied quietly as she looked at Charles, "he does."

"Well," Charles said with a grin, "it may be an awkward time for negotiation, but could you ask him?"

Katherine turned back toward the living room. Charles playfully pinned Becky to the wall in order to keep her out of the living room.

Dropping to her knees beside Marcus' bound body, Mrs. Stewart lowered her head to speak close to Marcus' ear.

"Charles has come home, and he has his new executive assistant with him. She is very cute, a little flighty, definitely kinky, and has already swallowed his cock at the office. I will only let her in here if you are okay with it. I will keep you safe. Nod if you are okay, she shouldn't be staying long."

Marcus processed Mrs. Stewart's words. He was both anxious and aroused by the thought that a guest of the Stewarts would see him in his current predicament. Taking a deep breath, he nodded slowly.

"It's okay, Charles," Katherine's voice sang out.

Charles and Becky rounded the corner to the living room. Charles grinned to see his wife standing beside the bound Marcus. Becky squealed with delight and stepped forward to examine Marcus and his bondage predicament.

"So, that's your...," Becky paused as she recalled what she had been told, "your subby house boy?"

"His name is Marcus," Katherine said tightly.

"What's he got on his cock," the girl asked breathlessly.

Katherine sighed, "It is a chastity cage, this model is called the Holy Trainer. It is locked on there to prevent erections and orgasms."

"So, he can't cum at all?"

"I suppose," Katherine explained, "that if I got him horny enough and used a strong vibrator, I might be able to force him to orgasm. But that's not the point. The cage is a symbol of his surrender of control to me. I decide when he gets unlocked and can get erect, and when he can cum. He even has access to the key so that he can clean and shave every day. I trust him, however, to behave in accordance with my wishes."

"Wow," Becky exclaimed in a low voice, "it's like having your own pet boy."

Giggling, she added, "Like, I could be your pet girl."

Charles appeared beside the ladies and handed each a glass of wine.

"Becky," Katherine responded as she took the wineglass from Charles, "something tells me that making you my pet girl would take lots of strict supervision and a lot of spankings with my hairbrush."

Becky bit her lip as she pondered that thought. Katherine wasn't sure if it was because it scared her, or intrigued her.

"Can I see the hairbrush?" Becky asked quietly.

Katherine rolled her eyes at Charles. Taking Becky by the hand she led the younger lady into the bedroom.

Charles sighed. He sat down on the sofa close to Marcus and reached out to place his large hand flat on the younger man's chest to let him know he wasn't alone.

"Sorry dude," Charles said softly, "that one is a bit of a work in process. Didn't mean to spring her on you, or on my wife, like this."

"It's okay, sir," Marcus whispered as a sharp crack and a squeal came from the bedroom.

Charles and Marcus silently counted nine more strokes of Katherine's hairbrush, each followed by Becky's squeal.

When Becky reappeared she was biting her lip to keep from gasping and crying. Her blouse was properly buttoned and tucked in, and he clasped her hands in front of her to keep them from grabbing her burning ass cheeks. She walked quickly over to stand near Charles. Katherine followed her from the bedroom and stood beside Marcus' bound form.

"I think I am ready to go now, sir," Becky said quietly.

Charles stood and, with a smile, said, "Did you thank Mrs. Stewart for her hospitality?"

Becky winced and turned toward Katherine.

"Thank you, Mrs. Stewart, for letting me visit, for the wine, and for the generous lesson in manners and behaviour. I appreciate you taking the time to spend with me."

Still holding the heavy wooden hairbrush, Katherine replied with a relaxed smile, "You're very welcome, Becky, I am so glad we could meet today and spend a few quiet minutes together. I look forward to continuing our conversation and reaching new levels of understanding between us. And thank you so much for the hostess gift."

At her last words, Katherine drew her hand from the pocket of her slacks. Dangling from her index finger was a blue lace thong, the match to the lace bra Becky showed off when she arrived.

"You are welcome, ma'am," Becky said quietly as she took Charles' arm to be walked back to the car for her ride home.

Alone once again with Marcus, Mrs. Stewart reached down and slid the blindfold off his eyes. Reacting to his look of concern she laughed lightly.

"No need to worry,... my pet..., the silly girl is gone and won't be back until she's ready for some proper discipline or able to demonstrate she doesn't need it. I am also sure, by the time Charles gets her home, she will be begging him to take her to her bed and fuck her senseless. Which he probably will, just to avoid returning to the blast he might now expect from me. Until then, we are alone. Are you comfortable?"

"Yes ma'am," Marcus said softly, "as long as I stay relaxed, it's not an uncomfortable position."

"I know," Katherine smiled as her fingers brushed over Marcus' nipple, "staying relaxed when you're being teased can be quite the challenge."

Marcus inhaled slowly as he tried to remain calm as Katherine's fingertips teased each of his nipples.

"I was going to keep you blindfolded, but after our earlier intermission, perhaps not this time," Katherine said, "I also want to get comfortable, but I won't leave you alone while you are bound."

Standing over Marcus, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off her shoulders to toss it aside on the long sofa. Kicking off her shoes, her slacks followed, with a pause to inhale the scent of Becky's thong, and then her bra landed on the uncharacteristically untidy pile. Wearing only her panties and thigh-high stockings, Katherine sat down again to turn her attention to Marcus. Around her neck hung the key for the chastity cage, the chain placing the key in the centre of her deep cleavage.

With light teasing touches focused on Marcus' chest, stomach, and exposed inner thighs, Katherine soon had Marcus panting and gasping as he struggled to remain calm and still. She smiled as his frustration and arousal grew. His still-locked cock bounced in its cage with each jerk of his pelvis.

"Are you my subby house boy, Marcus? My pet? My cum slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," Marcus gasped.

"Will you always be my obedient boy?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Such a good boy," Katherine said softly as her caressing hands continued to explore Marcus' bound body, "what if I told you I wasn't going to unlock my cock... it IS my cock now... for a week, or longer? What would you say to that?"

A quiver ran through Marcus' body as he replied, "I would submit, Mistress."

"Good boy," Katherine said softly, "that is the answer I wanted to hear. Perhaps one day we will be ready to explore longer periods of chastity, especially since you have proven to me that I can trust you with the key for daily cleaning and that you will not misbehave."

Marcus watched as Katherine slid the chain with the key up over her head. And listened as she lowered it to the table between his spread thighs. She cupped his balls under the cage, then smiled and slid one finger down low to tickle his exposed asshole.

"Tell me Marcus, have you ever had your bottom played with? Have you felt a finger or toy sliding deep inside your ass?"

"No, ma'am," Marcus gasped as the teasing finger stroked and poked his tight hole.

"Hmmm, I bet Miss Becky has taken the occasional big toy or throbbing cock deep in her pretty little ass. Perhaps we will explore those possibilities for you too when we are ready. I have no doubt you will now be brushing up on it in your online explorations. Especially so that you know all about cleaning and preparation, right?"

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus squeaked as Katherine's finger pressed again on the sensitive spot she was referring to.

Having planted that seed for the future, Katherine picked up the key and slid it into the lock cylinder of the Holy Trainer. She paused as Marcus froze and waited to see if she was bluffing. Then, with practiced movements, she quickly unlocked and dismantled the cage to free "her" cock.

Katherine set the cage parts and key aside and turned her attention back to Marcus' exposed genitals. Cupping his balls with one hand, with the other she set a rhythm of very gentle squeezes of the shaft below the head.

"Marcus," she spoke quietly to require his full attention, "I want you to imagine being tied like this for a few hours during one of our house parties. A dozen couples, all of kinky minds and a variety of preferences, flowing through the room and interacting around you. Perhaps three or four couples sit around the table you're tied to. Every once in a while someone reaches out to touch you, caress you, tease you, just to keep you on that delicious edge of frustration all evening. But it's never quite enough to get you to orgasm. Maybe there are a few toys laid out for them to experiment with, nipple clamps, a small flogger, a blindfold, and ear plugs to diminish some of your senses and refocus you on the sense of touch. Maybe you'll have a vibrating plug in your ass, with a remote control they can pass around. Imagine how frustrated you would be, because they would be experts at keeping a slutty boy, or girl, on that edge. And imagine how you would beg to be allowed to cum at the end of the night."

As Katherine spoke, she felt the changes in Marcus' body. His struggle to control his breathing as trembling shivers coursed through his body. Still, she continued her gentle squeezing technique.

"Would you beg, Marcus? Would you promise to lick clean any cum filled pussy? Would you lap up cum from anybody that had been splashed with it? Would you beg for all the cum they wanted to feed you?"

"Yes, Mistress," moaned Marcus, "please, please let me cum."

"Soon, Marcus, soon," soothed Katherine.

She paused at the low sound of the garage door, followed not long after by Charles announcing his return as he entered the house.

"Hi honey, I'm home!"

Katherine released Marcus' balls and shaft and sat on the sofa facing the hallway opening. Charles strode into the living room with a big grin on his face, obviously feeling no remorse for instigating the earlier scene with Becky.

"That was quick," Katherine said as she held up her empty wine glass and motioned Charles towards the kitchen.

"She lives close," Charles replied as he retrieved the wine and his own glass.

"Convenient."

"It will be," he laughed, "when you want to call her over for some much-needed discipline."

"We will see if she deserves the attention first. I'm surprised she didn't invite you into her place."

"Her parents may not have been pleased about that, and I did get to watch her finger herself all the way home."

"So, I guess little Becky is out-calls only, then?"

"Guess so," Charles grinned, "and how is this one doing?"

"Quite nicely, we were edging just as you arrived, so this gives us a chance to let him catch his breath. For his first session in this bondage, we don't want to keep him strapped down this way for too much longer."