An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing and raining his wine glass, Charles said, "I'll grab a shower while you finish up."

"Yes, dear," Katherine replied, "and you also owe me for your little Becky stunt."

"Dinner?" he called from the open bedroom doorway, "steak, or sushi?"

"I'll think about it," Katherine called after him as she returned her attention to Marcus.

"Well, slut boy, my little cum eater, where were we."

She returned to the gentle sequence of squeezing hands on his balls and the shaft of his cock. Not once had she touched the head of his cock. Marcus' level of arousal peaked again within minutes.

"Do you still want to cum, Marcus?"

"Yes, please, Mistress, please make your slut cum."

"Mmm, I do like to hear a horny slut beg."

Katherine smiled and released his cock again. Reaching into her toy bag she pulled out a condom which she quickly opened and unrolled over Marcus' straining erection. Leaving plenty of room for his load and letting the pre-cum lubricate the inside, she slowly started stroking his shaft.

"There, that should keep any flying cum off the ceiling and carpets. And ensure it's in a handy container for you to suck clean."

She increased the length and strength of her strokes.

"Cum for me, Marcus, cum for your Mistress," she said softly.

Trapped in bondage, Marcus' entire body shuddered as his orgasm erupted. Spurt after spurt filled the reservoir at the tip of the condom.

"Good boy," Katherine murmured as she milked the last of the cum into the condom.

Sliding the full condom from Marcus' cock, Katherine used the fingers of her free hand to wipe off any remaining residue, which she promptly fed to Marcus by letting him suck her fingers clean. With her fingers clean, she tied off the condom and held it up for Marcus to see then lowered it to hover just inches above his lips.

"Look at that, Marcus, a nice big load of creamy cum for you to eat for me. If this is what two days in chastity and a nice teasing session can produce, maybe we'll need to find out what combination of denial and teasing maximizes your production."

Setting aside the condom, Katherine set about untying her captive sub. Working quickly she released his limbs and advised him to straighten his arms and legs slowly to ease any residual strain and to sit up carefully. As he followed her instructions, she went to the kitchen and found a shot glass in one of the cupboards. Snipping the end off the condom she carefully squeezed all of its thick creamy contents into the shot glass.

Katherine returned to the living room with the full shot glass and found that Charles had returned to his seat across the table where Marcus was still working out the kinks in his muscles. Charles smiled when he noticed that Katherine was still wearing only panties and stockings.

"Maybe that should be your uniform around here," Charles quipped to his wife.

"Keep that up," she retorted, "and it will be yours."

Katherine sat beside her husband and indicated a spot in front of her where Marcus should kneel. As he took his place, she held up the shot glass.

"Every drop, Marcus, that is what you promised me, right?"

She handed him the shot glass and watched as he downed its contents, then licked the small glass clean.

"Good boy," Katherine said, "now go have a shower and back into your cage. Lay down when you are done and I will come in and check on you shortly to make sure you are okay with today's activities."

"Yes, ma'am, thank you ma'am," Marcus said softly as he got to his feet, picked up the chastity cage, and headed for his room.

"And you," Katherine turned to her husband, "while I shower you can tidy this up and give that table a good cleaning. Do not get my straps tangled when you put them in the toy bag."

"Yes, ma'am," Charles answered, "as you wish, my lady."

When Katherine came back out of the master suite, she was wearing a comfortable knee-length silk housecoat. The white fabric was painted with bold purple orchids across the front and back panels. She noted that Charles had cleaned up the living room as she had requested and was preparing for their dinners in the kitchen. Leaving him to his task, she headed down the hallway to Marcus' rooms in the small maid's suite beside the garage.

Letting herself in, she found Marcus showered, caged, and curled up on his bed with a sheet over his body. Katherine lightly placed a hand on his shoulder to let him know she was there and then slid in behind him to make him the little spoon as she cuddled with him.

"I know that today was pretty intense, Marcus, but I do need to know that you are okay, that we are okay. If you were bothered by anything that happened or we discussed, I can use that to go slower if we need to as we move forward."

"I am okay, Mrs. Stewart," Marcus said softly as he reverted to the formal form of address, "sometimes everything seemed to be happening so fast and sometimes it felt like slow motion. But I always knew you were there to look after me. I think that I could have done more if you had wanted it, but am glad we stopped when you decided to. It all just feels so right to be your boy and to be trained by you."

"I am so glad to hear that Marcus, I will stay here with you a little longer in case you think of anything else you'd like me to know."

"Mrs. Stewart...," Marcus started hesitantly, "is this what it was like for Aunt Bess?"

Katherine's eyes widened, and with a carefully soft tone she asked, "What do you know about your Aunt Bess and us?"

"I... uh... saw pictures once, on her computer. She was wearing a collar, and doing things for you and for Mr. Stewart and for other people while you watched."

Katherine didn't answer right away. She considered Marcus' words and realized that meant Bess had not been very careful with the photos she had from visits to the Stewarts' house. Making a mental note to discuss that with Bess, she returned her attention to Marcus.

"Yes, your Aunt Bess was one of my slut girls, and still is."

"Will I get a collar, Mrs. Stewart?"

"Do you want to wear my collar, Marcus? Do you know what that would mean?"

"Yes, ma'am, I do. It would mean you own me, doesn't it? Like you own Aunt Bess?"

"Ownership is a funny context, but basically correct. It would mean that you have formally agreed to be my submissive and, for my part, that I have formally agreed to train and protect you. You can picture it as a degree of ownership, but only within our community of like-minded people."

"Isn't that what we're doing now?"

"Think of what we have done as an exploration so far, to see if our personalities and desires mesh. I think we've been doing pretty well so far, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus sighed, "and tonight I will dream of being collared, just like Aunt Bess."

"Sleep well and dream deeply my pet," Katherine said softly, "tomorrow you have classes and after that is another day for us."

"Thank you, Mistress," Marcus murmured as she slipped from the room.

Katherine sat at the table as Charles placed a warm gourmet meal in front of her. She sipped her wine as he sat down and waited before she spoke.

"He knows about Bess. He's seen pictures from one of our parties. He wants to know when he gets his collar like hers."

Charles paused, fork in midair, as he took in all the information contained in those three short sentences. He grinned as he replied.

"Has he been playing us?"

"No, I don't think so. Perhaps it's just a convergence of events that has placed him where he now understands he really wants to be. It may not have been until today that he fully understood what those photos showed him."

"I suppose you could actually accelerate your plans for him," Charles mused, "and what will we do about Bess?"

"I agree on Marcus, but not right away, he has a lot to absorb from today. As for Bess, I will give that some thought. I may call her to let her know that her data isn't secure from social engineering within the family. And then she can start to wonder what it's going to cost her."

Charles smiled and raised his glass in a silent toast which Katherine returned.

Over the next week, Mrs. Stewart maintained a schedule with a general semblance of regularity for Marcus. She enjoyed his obedient tongue at their morning meetings and ensured he was fed one or two loads of cum when he served her. One morning she lay him on the bed and lowered her cum-filled pussy to his lips even before the cock cage was removed. On another morning, Marcus found himself kneeling beside Mrs. Stewart as she sucked her husband's cock to orgasm. With her full mouth, she turned toward her young submissive and fed him the cum seconds after she had received it. With his Mistress guiding him, Marcus had readily adjusted to her expectation that he was to consume any cum she fed him, not just his own.

His chores continued both inside the house and outside. He now wore his house uniform, the sheer black shorts and top only outside or when the cleaning ladies came to the house. After being instructed to remain naked, wearing only his cock cage in the house unless otherwise directed, Marcus was given new shirts for indoor wear when needed. Made of the same material, these were a few inches shorter and exposed his midriff. Across the chest was a flowing script with two words in a bold yellow, "Cum Slut." His first time wearing the new shirt for the cleaning ladies was greeted with broad smiles and a saucy wink from daughter Isabella.

With the change in Marcus' wardrobe, he quickly realized that Mr. and Mrs. Stewart also became more relaxed in their attire around the house. They each dressed appropriately for work but were often dressed in less and less afterward. Marcus' nipples hardened with arousal and his cock throbbed in its cage when he saw Mrs. Stewart lounging in just panties and a halter top, or one of her loose and open silk housecoats. Mr. Stewart dressed down similarly with loose boxers and his own short housecoats that he rarely tied whether or not he wore his boxers under them.

Marcus adjusted to the fact that the Stewarts were also much more attentive to keeping one another stimulated, verbally and with casual touches, during their times in the living room. He was never certain if one of their aims wasn't to keep his mind stimulated and his body in a state of arousal. He did know that that was one effect their behavior produced.

One afternoon Marcus stood by ready to refill the Stewarts' wine glasses and watched as Katherine slowly rode Charles' cock until he filled her pussy with cum. Sliding off the still half-erect member, she lowered herself to her knees and deep-throated it to clean their mixed juices from the shaft.

Standing, Katherine moved back to the sofa where she usually sat opposite her husband. Looking over at Marcus, she waved to get his attention and spoke as calmly as if she was ordering a salad at her favorite cafe.

"Marcus, dear, please top up our glasses and come lick my pussy clean."

Marcus reached for the wine bottle. It wasn't the first time he'd watched the Stewarts openly have sex in front of him. Each time it had left him overwhelmingly aware of the throbbing of his pulse in his caged cock and the aroused hardness of his nipples. He was always careful to keep his hands at his sides or placed on the counter in front of him, knowing that if he didn't then he would absently-minded be caressing his balls under the cage or his hard nipples, like he did each night when he lay in bed. It was, however, the first time Katherine had made such a bold request in the afternoon. He'd lapped up Charles' cum from her pussy before, but it was always during their sexually charged morning meetings or at other times she had deliberately eased him into a state of horny acquiescence.

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus said without hesitation as his mind processed her request.

As Marcus poured the wine with his usual care. Katherine sprawled on the sofa. While she waited, she raised one leg to lay along the low back and ensured her pussy was exposed and open. Marcus lowered himself between her spread thighs as Mr. Stewart watched and sipped his wine.

Marcus inhaled the scent of Katherine's arousal and fixed his eyes on the recently fucked appearance of her smooth pussy. He lowered his lips to her pussy not just because he'd been told to but also because he so very much wanted to please her and be her obedient boy, her good boy.

Katherine murmured softly as Marcus softly licked her pussy lips and teased her clit with the tip of his tongue at the top of each cleaning stroke. She tilted her pelvis a little more to open herself to his exploring tongue when he slid it deep between her lips. Marcus knew that he should be gentle, and slow, and not attempt to increase her arousal deliberately until she told him to. He carefully licked and sucked, cleaning the fresh cum from her pussy, as Katherine sipped her wine and looked across the coffee table at her husband.

"So," Charles said with a saucy grin, "did you ever get around to calling Aunt Bess?"

Marcus started, almost imperceptibly, and Katherine laid her hand on his head and softly stroked to reassure him that all was okay.

"I haven't," Katherine replied, "but perhaps I should. She should know that a naughty boy got into her private photos, so she can secure them better."

"She'll want to know how we're getting along with Marcus living in our maid's suite," Charles said in a tone that suggested it was a simple comment, while his facial expressions to Katherine told a different tale.

"She will, of course," pondered Katherine out loud, "I could tell her that we're getting along as well as when she lived with us after college. I'll say that Marcus has proven to be very helpful and accommodating and that he is fitting in perfectly with our casual lifestyle."

Charles laughed, "That won't arouse her suspicions at all."

Marcus opened his mouth wide to cover Katherine's pussy lips and slowly tongued her dripping pussy in a sensuous French kiss. His mind raced to process everything he was hearing in the Stewarts' exchange, adding it to what he remembered of the photos of Aunt Beth at one of their parties.

Katherine sipped her wine as she considered how to continue.

"You know, "she said with a mischievous grin as she continued to softly stroke the side of Marcus' head, "I could just tell her that she was correct when she assured us that Marcus was a lot like her. I know that she meant that he was a quiet and studious young man who wouldn't be an unruly boarder."

"But...," Charles picked up on the implication that it wasn't all Katherine was thinking.

"If she wants to know more, I could say he's been quiet and cooperative, attentive to his studies, and after losing his employment has made a real effort to compensate for his rent by fitting in with our household and helping us around the house."

"Why do I get the sense you're enjoying the idea of making her beg for details?"

Katherine laughed, "Shall I tell her that they really are a lot alike? Marcus has her deep submissive streak, her willingness to serve and find satisfaction in it, her lust to learn ever more kinky ways to play, and, it appears, he is developing her delicious poly-sexual side, and a desire for any cum I have for him to lap up, just like she always has. Of course, I can also say that Marcus doesn't appear to have that little rebellious streak of brat she likes to display. I haven't found the need to punish Marcus with my paddles, and perhaps that makes him a more perfect little sub than she has been.... He is my good boy."

"But we'll still play with her if she visits, right?" Charles asked with a broad smile.

"Of course, my dear," Katherine said with a short laugh, "if we didn't, her begging would be insufferable."

Marcus stopped licking Katherine's pussy when she gently pushed his head back. Sliding her fingers down, she cupped his chin and brought him upwards as she sat up. Katherine leaned forward and kissed Marcus full on the lips, her tongue dominating his receptive mouth. As always, she enjoyed tasting the mix of her and Charles' fluids on Marcus' lips, tongue, and chin.

"Thank you, Marcus," she said softly, "that was delightful. Perhaps I will have you lick me like that when I get around to calling Aunt Bess."

"Thank you, Mistress," Marcus whispered, "I am ready to serve you any time you desire."

"I know, dear boy," she replied with a bright smile, "I do love that about you. Now, please top up our glasses and I suppose you can head for your room if Mr. Stewart doesn't have anything for you."

Marcus obediently poured wine into each of the Stewarts' glasses and then turned to Mr. Stewart.

"Will there be anything else, sir?" Marcus asked.

Charles glanced up at Marcus, then shifted his gaze to Katherine who deliberately ignored his gaze, and then looked down at his exposed and semi-hard cock before returning to meet Marcus' eyes.

With a simple smile, he spoke, "Not this evening Marcus, thank you, and thank you for so nicely looking after Mrs. Stewart's needs this evening."

"You are welcome, sir," Marcus replied politely, "it was my pleasure."

"I am glad that you enjoy it," Charles added, "have a quiet evening, you probably have some school work to catch up on."

Marcus returned the wine bottle to the kitchen and headed down the hallway toward his room. After listening to the Stewarts' conversation, the last thing on his mind was studying.