An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving his usual ten minutes before 8:30 the next morning, Marcus was waiting outside the Stewarts' bedroom door for his morning meeting with Mrs. Stewart. Mr. Stewart came out first, dressed for work. He winked at Marcus on his way to the coffee maker and then strolled down the hallway to the garage. Marcus shook his head slightly as he thought about how normal it had become for him to be naked in the house except for his chastity cage.

"Good morning, Marcus," Mrs. Stewart said as she appeared in the bedroom doorway.

"Good morning, ma'am...," Marcus began as he turned toward the door and then choked off his words as he saw her.

"Cat got your tongue?" she asked playfully.

Mrs. Stewart wore a short black leather vest that pushed her round breasts together and upwards. The three-inch gap between the sides of her vest exposed her delicious cleavage through crisscrossing bright red leather lacing. She also wore tight leather chaps that reached from a low belted waistline to her calves. The leggings of the chaps fit tightly to her well-toned legs and were laced in red from top to bottom on the outside of each leg. On her feet were shiny black pumps that gave her a full four inches of extra height. But what caught Marcus' attention and he could not stop himself from looking at was the matching black strap-on cock she wore.

"Do you like it?" she asked as she spun slowly on one toe.

"You... uh... look beautiful, Mistress," Marcus stammered.

"Why, thank you, Marcus. I thought that after our chat with Bess you deserved to see the whole Mistress Katherine look."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Don't thank me yet, there's more to see."

Marcus looked at her quizzically.

"It's time to give you the full tour. Oh, but first, Charles left you a treat," she said as she held up a full and knotted condom which she tucked into the top of her vest, "but I haven't decided how or when to let you have it."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus said softly, his initial shock at Mrs. Stewart's appearance slowly wore off and he realized that his caged cock was throbbing against the rigid enclosure.

"Follow me, my boy," Mrs. Stewart said cheerily and led the way to the basement stairs at the corner of the kitchen, her strap-on cock bouncing with each step.

His curiosity piqued, Marcus was close behind as Mrs. Stewart reached the bottom of the stairs. Marcus knew that the basement had a small laundry room (even though Mrs. Stewart sent most laundry out), the well-appointed home gym they all used, a theatre room that could seat a dozen in reclining lounge chairs, and a storage area. Marcus had always assumed that the other set of doors in the open area at the bottom of the stairs led to the home's engineering spaces. It did, but after Mrs. Stewart keyed the digital lock to open the doors and ushered him through, he got his second shock of the day.

The spaces he had been familiar with occupied only one-third of the basement level. The other two-thirds, he now learned, were occupied by the Stewarts' playroom.

"Holy fuck," Marcus whispered under his breath, "it's a sex dungeon."

Marcus realized he hadn't said that as quietly as he had meant to when Mrs. Stewart laughed, an honest and open laugh of glee.

"Playroom, dungeon, some might call it our therapy space," she said, "as you can see it's not just for us. We've planned it to support parties of up to a dozen couples and sometimes more. We like lots of room and we like being surrounded by kinky people. We've had a bit of a hiatus of that since you've come onto the scene while we determine where you will fit in, but Mr. Stewart and I thought it was at least time to show you the rest of the basement."

"Wow...," was all Marcus could say as he tried to take it all in.

The room was brightly lit down the center with varying areas of light and shadow around various pieces of furniture. The floor was tiled in a light grey, with just enough texture for bare feet or footwear to find traction even if something had been spilled on it. The lower walls were a medium grey marble tile and above waist-height, the walls were painted a matte off-white.

Mrs. Stewart took Marcus by the hand and he obediently walked with her around the spacious room. As they went along, she pointed out the room's contents: spanking horses and benches, bondage chairs, St Andrew's crosses, massage tables, supporting pillars turned into bondage posts, and overhead suspension rings too. Opening cupboards of toys and devices of all natures, she explained that most guests would bring their own toys, especially anything that might end up absorbing bodily fluids. She revealed a few curtained spaces for specific kinks, including a white tiled area for medical play, and one with a cage for naughty prisoners. There were also alcoves with beds or loveseats where aftercare might take place after play. Throughout the room were sanitizing stations with cleaning fluids and paper towels so that guests could clean up after themselves. Marcus' head was spinning by the time they finished their circuit of the room.

"Who cleans down here?" he asked.

"Oh," Mrs. Stewart laughed, "Sofia and Isabella do, they know everything about what happens here."

Marcus looked at her, his eyes widening.

With another laugh, Mrs. Stewart reached down and tapped the chastity cage.

"They know about that too. They keep asking me if you can fail an inspection so they can spank you for me."

Marcus blinked as he absorbed that information.

"Don't worry dear," Mrs. Stewart said with a grin, "I won't let them unless you get sloppy. Or maybe I'll let them fail you, and spank you, as a Christmas present, to them."

Walking Marcus over to a spanking horse near the entrance, Mrs. Stewart patted its narrow top.

"Since I brought you down here, it's only fair you get to try something. Climb up here."

Marcus climbed onto the spanking horse and settled his body on the top rail which supported him from just above his crotch to just below his neck. Mrs. Stewart adjusted the padded supports on each side for his lower legs and forearms. The smooth black leather was cool to the touch.

"Comfortable?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," replied Marcus.

Circling the horse one more time, Mrs. Stewart tightened straps that held Marcus' arms and legs in their positions. One more strap she passed over his lower back to hold him down to the padded top of the horse.

Marcus' breathing quickened. Mrs. Stewart stood beside him and gently stroked his back, talking softly to reassure him that nothing unwanted would be happening, it was just an introduction to the space and to one of the items in it.

"Are you okay, Marcus?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, "I was just nervous for a moment."

"That's okay, my dear, when that happens it's the right time to use a safe word, which I suppose this means we need to give you one."

"Yes, please, Mistress," Marcus said softly.

"How about 'Blunderbuss'," she offered, "I don't think we'll be accidentally using that in conversation."

"Blunderbuss, Yes, ma'am, I will remember that... oh, I didn't mean it as my safe word now, I was just repeating it!"

"That's okay, Marcus," Mrs. Stewart said, her hand returned to stroking the young man's back, "I didn't think you were. Tuck it away for now, and any time we play I will make sure we both remember it before we start. So, are you okay right now?"

"Yes, ma'am," I am.

Gently, Mrs. Stewart ran her hands over Marcus' bound body, admiring the progress he had made in the gym. Sliding her palms over his ass cheeks she let her fingertips slide down the crack of his ass to tickle his asshole, a move that made him jump forward as much as the straps allowed.

"Did you explore the box I left on your bed, Marcus," she asked.

"I did, Mistress," he replied.

"I am looking forward to playing with this pretty asshole once you have started to stretch it for me. Do you think you still want to try that?"

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus gasped as Mrs. Stewart's finger pressed into his asshole without trying to penetrate.

"That's wonderful, it will please me greatly."

As Mrs. Stewart continued her circuit of the horse, she stopped in front of Marcus. Raising his head, Marcus quickly realized that he was at just the right height for her strap-on cock to be right in front of his mouth.

"Well, isn't this convenient," Mrs. Stewart said, "kiss my cock."

With open lips, as she had taught him, Marcus kissed the tip of the strap-on.

Mrs. Stewart smiled as she stepped over to a nearby cupboard. She selected a small pair of scissors and Marcus watched as she carefully cut the tip off the condom. Closing the cupboard, she placed the scissors in a nearby bin at one of the cleaning stations.

Holding the strap-on cock with one hand and the clipped condom in the other, Mrs. Stewart returned to stand in front of Marcus.

"Now, pet," she said, "let's try that kiss again with some added cream."

She squeezed some of the cum from the condom onto the head of her cock.

"Open wide, sweetie, take the whole head."

Marcus moaned around the cum covered head of her strap-on cock as he sucked it clean of Mr. Stewart's cum. Mrs. Stewart covered the head of the dildo with cum again and again, and Marcus cleaned it for her until the condom was empty.

"Well done, my dear, perhaps I need to get one that will squirt the cum for me, that might be fun. Oh, and in case you didn't notice, this delightful cock is an exact replica of Charles' lovely cock. It's almost like he was here with us."

Mrs. Stewart dropped the empty condom in a garbage can and came back to stand in front of Marcus. Dropping into a low squat, she tipped his head back and gave him a deep French kiss.

"We're going to have so much fun down here," she said softly.

"Yes, please, Mistress," Marcus whispered.

"Now, let's get you off of here and head back upstairs. All these things should be explored and discovered a little bit at a time, or it can be quite overwhelming. I'm sure today's peek at the secrets behind the door will fuel your internet searches for a little while."

Mrs. Stewart circled the bondage horse releasing the straps that held Marcus in place. As she released each strap she softly massaged the spot it had covered. She stayed close and kept one hand on Marcus as he eased himself off the horse and stood beside her, then she led him to a nearby loveseat.

Once they were sitting down, Katherine held Marcus' hands in her own before speaking softly.

"That's the second time you let me tie you up, and I wanted to know how it felt for you."

"It's weird, kind of," Marcus began, "It's a little bit scary to get tied up and suddenly have no way to escape. But when you are there I feel okay, like I can trust that you'll protect me. It makes me feel like I'm supposed to be there and that I'll be okay even when I know that you could do all kinds of things to me."

"Like spanking you, or fucking you with my big cock?" Mrs. Stewart asked teasingly as she ran her thumb over one of Marcus' hard nipples.

A little shiver ran through Marcus' body as he processed her words.

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied, his voice barely above a whisper, "all of those things. When I give up control to you, I also feel safe. It's like when I was tied to the table, you looked after me and when you left the room Mr. Stewart was right there, he touched me and talked to me to make sure I knew I wasn't alone."

"So, If I wanted to tie you up again and do things to you, would you trust me to look after you? What if I let someone else tie you up?"

Marcus shyly looked up into Mrs. Stewart's eyes, "Yes, ma'am, I would trust you. I think I would like that very much. If you let someone else tie me up, or do other things, I know you would protect me and I would still be yours. I would still be serving you when I behave for them."

"Thank you, Marcus," Mrs. Stewart said as she pulled him into a warm hug, "I think we're going to have a lot of fun together."

As Mrs. Stewart led Marcus out of the playroom, she paused at the door to the home gym.

"Oh, since you're going to be thinking about that cute bottom of yours a little more in the coming weeks, I've had some changes made to your workout routine. My trainer adjusted it to ensure that we get some extra progress on developing that sexy boy butt. She asked for pictures, but I told her we might have to arrange for her to come and take them herself, you know, for her professional records."

Marcus, not sure how to respond, kept things simple, "Thank you, ma'am."

Mrs. Stewart led Marcus back to the open space outside the doors to her bedroom suite. Turning, she cupped the cage on his cock.

"Wait here while I make a quick change, and then I'll see if we're going to do anything about this."

Without waiting for Marcus to reply, she slipped through the open door and quietly closed it.

As he waited, Marcus ran all the new developments through his mind;... 'Aunt Bess, the anal toys, Sofia and Isabella, the playroom... holy shit, it's really a sex dungeon!' With his mind racing, he turned toward the wall of windows showing the back patio and stepped toward the glass. He wasn't aware that Mrs. Stewart had returned until she wrapped her arms around him and started gently teasing his nipples.

"What are you thinking about, Marcus?" she asked. "Are you thinking about me standing here and sending you out into the yard to masturbate while I watch? Hmmm, do you think Mrs. Patterson next door could see that? Do you think she'd like that? Maybe I could ask her."

Marcus moaned softly from the teasing of Mrs. Stewart's fingertips. He thought of Mrs. Patterson from the occasional times he had seen her. He estimated that she must have been at least 50 years old, an underestimation by a decade, but he had noticed that she was always well-dressed and very polite.

"I could invite her over to watch," Mars. Stewart continued, "she and her husband played in our basement a few times before he died a couple of years ago. I'm not sure who's been licking her pussy lately, but I suspect she has a few younger friends with benefits serving her needs."

Marcus' mind whirled at the thought of the prim and proper Mrs. Patterson riding a slutty boy's face until she came. He moaned again at that image in his mind.

"No," Mrs. Stewart said as she added pressure to Marcus' nipples, "you're probably hoping I'll say no orgasm for today, and make you wait all through tomorrow and into the next day, or even longer. That way we can both find out just how grateful you'll be to cum after a nice long period of denial."

Mrs. Stewart smiled at the little whimper that caught in Marcus' throat.

"My pet, I think that it has been a while since I let you cum all over my toes and then lick and suck them clean. I bet after this morning's trip downstairs, it won't take much for your balls to empty their load on my feet. Would you enjoy that?"

"Yes, please, Mistress," Marcus whispered.

"Come along, my dear, I have a feeling that I am going to be quite particular about receiving a long and very thorough cleaning after you get my toes wet and sticky. You better bring a cold towel so we can get the cage back on right away, because by the time you're done it may be a challenge."

Marcus turned around, "Yes, ma'am, I will get a towel."

Mrs. Stewart wore a simple white blouse and a flaring knee-length black skirt. Rarely for her, she had not put on stockings or heels which made sense to Marcus if she had been planning on having her toes receive his cum and his worshipping tongue.

"Good boy," Mrs. Stewart said cheerily, "meet me in my office, I have some calls to make while you work."

Marcus stood quietly inside the office door while Katherine seated herself with her phone on one of the club chairs and put on her Bluetooth earpiece. She placed her feet on a low footstool that put them at just the right height for Marcus to kneel beside and have his cock at the same level as her toes. In response to her pointed finger, Marcus assumed his position, kneeling and facing Katherine as she gave instructions.

"Lick your hand as needed so we don't have to use lube for you to lap up after. Stroke slowly and do not cum until I tell you to. Stop stroking or release your cock if you need to so that you do not cum without permission. And I shouldn't have to remind you to be quiet while I am on a call."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus said quietly.

"Good boy," Katherine smiled and held out a key for the chastity cage, "you may begin."

Marcus unlocked the cage and set the parts aside. He licked the fingers and palm of his right hand while looking at Katherine. Her white blouse was slightly strained across her breasts and she had pulled the hem of her skirt up to mid-thigh. Marcus' eyes fell to her feet and the bright red polish of her toenails as his hand wrapped around his already hard cock.

Not knowing how long he would be expected to perform, Marcus started with slow strokes of his cock. The head was only inches away from Mrs. Stewart's toes and she almost touched the head of his cock when she flexed her toes. He tried to keep his mind on other things, his chores and physics formulas, but it kept refreshing to the sight in front of him. Katherine's long, toned legs, her pretty feet, and the thought of splashing her toes with thick ropes of cum made Marcus tremble. He stopped stroking a number of times, pausing to lick his palm again to stall for time. Soon he was releasing his grip on his cock and holding his hand to the side, fingers spread and straining as he held back the impending orgasm that kept rising.

Katherine's first phone call was to an old friend. Marcus listened to her small talk and easy laughter as they discussed getting together for lunch again soon. He had to struggle to maintain control as Katherine suggested to her friend that they meet at a restaurant where the friend had picked up one of the waiters during their last visit, an event which led to to the friend having a threesome with the waiter and his twin brother that same evening.

"Maybe they have a sister who can join in," Katherine added with a laugh as she ended the call.

Before making her next call, Mrs, Stewart looked down at Marcus.

"Good boy, keep edging yourself like that and you may get to cum soon."

"Yes, ma'am," groaned Marcus as he slowly stroked his throbbing cock and tried not to imagine cumming all over his Mistress' toes.

Katherine leaned back with a smile and initiated her next call.

"Hello, Julie, what are you up to this morning?"

"Mmm, the pool, I bet you're there lusting over that lifeguard you told me about, aren't you?"

Katherine laughed at the response Marcus could not hear, "You slutty girl, you're hoping he's not completely gay so that you can find out what's in his Speedo-wrapped package."

"And what would Tom say, other than asking to watch while you suck the lifeguard's cock?"

"Well, if you told Tom he'd be tied up beside you to watch, it would only excite him more."

"Yes, we're overdue for a visit and to have both of you downstairs for some play time."

"I will talk to Charles. Perhaps a simple visit to start, we are training a new house boy you know."

"Of course, he's right here, doing his best not to cum all over my toes until he has permission."

"He's very cute, and his training is going very well. You just have to promise not to take advantage of his innocence when you visit."

Katherine laughed loudly at her friend's final response before ending the call, "I have to go before someone here explodes without permission. Love you, Julie, we'll get together soon."

Turning her full attention back to Marcus, Mrs. Stewart wriggled her toes close to his cock to capture his attention.

"Are you ready to come, my pet."

"Yes, please, Mistress," Marcus groaned.