An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what will you do after you cover my toes with your cum?"

"I will lick it all up," Marcus' voice was a strained whisper.

"Good boy."

Mrs. Stewart smiled as she stretched her toes forward to capture the head of Marcus' cock between them. Trembling with the rise of his impending orgasm, Marcus wrapped his hands around her toes to hold them tight to his cock and ensure that all his cum would be trapped by Katherine's toes.

"Cum for me," Katherine said softly, "Cum now."

Marcus shook and moaned deeply. His breath caught with each spurt from his balls through his cock to soak Katherine's toes in his hot fresh cum.

Katherine felt six strong pulses of spurting cum fill all the spaces between her toes surrounding the head of Marcus's cock and held tight by his hands.

"Such a good boy for Mistress," she said softly, "now start by licking your hands clean."

Marcus licked up the cum that had gotten past Katherine's toes to coat his hands. As he did that, Katherine rubbed her feet together, ensuring that the majority of Marcus' cum coated her toes and the tops and soles of her pretty feet.

"Every drop, Marcus," she said as Marcus lowered his lips to Katherine's toes.

"Yes, ma'am," whispered Marcus.

Katherine smiled as she watched Marcus slide his mouth down over her cum-soaked toes. She was sure he didn't know how deeply and completely he slid into sub-space when he performed oral worship on her toes, her pussy, or the rest of her body. She delighted in the way he licked and sucked, so obedient and so submissive to her desires. Katherine watched as Marcus' lips and tongue explored and cleaned her feet, sucking each toe clean, his tongue sliding between toes to get every trace of his cum from her smooth skin.

By the time Mrs. Stewart dismissed him from her office, Marcus had to get organized and dressed for the walk to campus. As he walked he mentally reviewed his morning meeting with Mrs. Stewart and by the time he reached campus was smiling broadly over all potential experiences he could foresee if things went well. The Stewart's basement playroom, their dungeon, was an Aladdin's cave for bdsm and kinky play. He admired the way Mrs. Stewart tried to introduce things and then let him explore the concepts and information before proceeding. Marcus bit his lips gently as he imagined breaking out the anal play toys. He wondered what it would feel like to sit at his desk with one of the plugs in place. He would try that soon, he decided.

His afternoon classes went quickly and the hour in between offered a chance to review for an upcoming exam. Marcus felt he was comfortably ahead of the curve for all of his courses, but also acknowledged that it was the result of a consistent level of effort. He knew he needed to balance the different parts of his life that were developing, and also to ensure that his classes never fell in priority for time. He made a mental note to send his mother an email to keep her updated. And he tried to figure out what to say back to Aunt Bess that wouldn't be too saucy.

Back at the house, Marcus stripped and showered. He was wearing just the chastity cage again when he was in the kitchen soon after Mr. Stewart came home. Marcus served Charles a glass of wine while they waited for Katherine to call it a day and escape from her home office.

"So, Marcus," Charles said, "I hear you got a look in the playroom downstairs. What do you think about that?"

"It's amazing," Marcus said, surprising himself with his energy and choice of words, "I can't wait to see more of it."

"Oh, I am sure you will," Mr. Stewart replied, "given time, Mrs. Stewart will show you every corner of that room and every toy in it."

Marcus smiled broadly at the thought.

Charles laughed, "Be careful what you wish for, my boy."

Katherine swept around the corner, still in bare feet and her skirt and blouse. She went straight over to get her glass of wine from Marcus across the counter.

"You're looking a little casual today," her husband said as they toasted the end of the day with their wine glasses.

"You might say I had my feet done today."

"Pedicure?" Charles asked while trying to see if there a way to tell.

"More of a thorough soak and cleaning by a slut that you could say we have on the staff."

Charles laughed and looked over at Marcus with a wink.

"They look lovely," he said to his wife.