An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 08

Story Info
Marcus licks Katherine, and sucks Charles.
9.8k words
4.79
13.9k
20

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case it's not your kind of story... Marcus licks Katherine, and sucks Charles. Story tags: female domination, male submission, pussy worship, teasing, anal toys, cum eating, bisexual male

This is one chapter in a series. If you haven't read the earlier chapters, It is recommended that you start there. Over its full course, the story includes, among other things, female domination, male submission, toys, chastity, and bisexual play. If these aren't your thing, you may want to find another story to read. For those who have enjoyed the story to this point, or my other writings, I hope this one does not disappoint.

An Obedient Boy for Katherine, Part 8

Marcus was waiting outside the Stewarts' bedroom at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday morning for his usual morning meeting with Mrs. Stewart. He'd never considered himself a morning person, but the routine she had established for the start of their day has quickly become a well-established part of his day. Each day, before meeting Mrs. Stewart, he made sure to be showered, shaved, and prepared in accordance with her wishes, wearing one of the anal plugs she had given him and with the Holy Trainer chastity cage locked in place. He was allowed access to a key for the cage to facilitate daily cleaning but was expected to honor her wishes that he not use it to satisfy himself without permission. Obedience to Mrs. Stewart's wishes had resulted in Marcus being used as Mrs. Stewart's sexual plaything most mornings, his balls often being drained by her desires, and his lips and tongue kept busy lapping up the cum he produced and any cum that Mr. Stewart had deposited on or in his wife before leaving for work.

While waiting for the bedroom door to open, Marcus pondered how quickly and thoroughly it had become normal for him to be naked except for the chastity cage as he served in the Stewarts' home. That even extended to remaining nude in the presence of the couple's cleaning ladies and for a growing circle of their kink-minded friends.

Living in the Stewarts' maid's suite beside the garage had been arranged through his Aunt Bess who was a close friend of the Stewarts. That arrangement enabled Marcus to live within walking distance of the local college. His tuition was covered by scholarships, but he was responsible for his own housing, a fiscal challenge in the upscale community built around the college. Aunt Bess had gotten him into the Stewarts' home, and his rent was to be covered by the pay from a job with one of the local companies that did contracted insurance remediation with Mrs. Stewart's firm. That job, unfortunately, had ended after only a few weeks. Mrs. Stewart, in accordance with her promises to Aunt Bess, offered to let Marcus stay in the maid's suite in exchange for chores around the house. A chore list that had started with tidying the kitchen, cleaning the walkways, and washing their cars, had evolved into Marcus becoming the Stewarts' naked and submissive house boy, a result that Marcus wouldn't now trade for anything.

Marcus turned toward the bedroom door as it opened and smiled when he saw that the first person coming out was Mr. Stewart's executive assistant, Becky. She acted in that official role for all of the VPs at Mr. Stewart's firm and Marcus had more than once heard him describe the extra duties that attended her employment there as free use. This was not the first time she'd spent the night in the Stewarts' bedroom. He'd also heard Mrs. Stewart describe Becky as much smarter than her air-headed slut persona implied and that she was likely to become one of the company's VPs much sooner than her employers expected, with the knowledge she gained working under and with the VPs.

Blonde, slender, and large-breasted for her size, Becky stood only five feet tall in her bare feet and was a full six inches shorter than Marcus. Her rounded breasts seemed slightly too large for her small frame but did not appear to Marcus' eye to have been enhanced to achieve their shape and stimulating bouncy nature. With her blonde hair still untidy from sleep and a few traces of last night's makeup still evident, Becky looked no less sexy than when she was dressed to party.

Soon after Becky had learned that she could expect to find Marcus waiting outside the bedroom, naked and caged as he was, she had intentionally begun to exit the bedroom without having dressed. Carrying her clothes and shoes, she enjoyed making a little show of dressing in front of Marcus. Her shoes, Louboutin slingback pumps, dangled from her fingers as she approached and stood very close to Marcus. Becky had a very small amount of silky fabric draped over one arm that Marcus assumed was her dress, and likely the only clothing she was wearing when she arrived at the house.

The pretty smirk on her lips as she looked up at Marcus indicated to him that she knew exactly what she was doing to tease and torment him and his caged cock with her naked presence. As Becky dropped her shoes and dress on a nearby sofa, Marcus stood still with his feet shoulder width apart and moved his hands to the small of his back. He'd found that posture, which Becky had referred to as "standing like a sexy soldier" to be the best way to interact at a minimum with her teasing and temptation.

With her free hand, Becky circled Marcus' left nipple with one perfectly manicured fingertip.

"Hi, Marcus, you're looking very sexy this morning."

"Good morning, Miss Becky, it's a pleasure to see you again."

Becky's hand trailed downwards, her fingertips staying in contact with Marcus' skin until her hand reached down to gently cup his balls under the chastity cage.

"Mmm, I need to find a great guy like Charles who will let me keep a naked house boy too. I like it when you call me 'Miss Becky'... it's so obedient,... so submissive."

Her last words were barely a whisper for Marcus' ears before she continued.

"One of these days I'm going to ask Katherine if you're allowed to date, and if she says yes I'll borrow the key too and find out what's she keeping locked up here."

Marcus bit his lips as he held back a soft moan when Becky started massaging his balls.

"Would you like to go on a date with me, Marcus?" Becky asked in a whisper.

Not trusting his voice, Marcus nodded ever so slightly.

"Mmm," Becky murmured, "I'd bet you'd be my good boy, wouldn't you?"

Marcus nodded again.

"Or would you like to be the locked boy I come home to from my dates, with a freshly-fucked pussy for you to lick clean? Would you still be my good boy then?"

As Marcus started to nod once again Becky giggled and stepped back.

"I hope your cage doesn't get too tight thinking about it," she said with a grin as she held up her dress and shoes, "but I have to get going. It's a good thing I brought sweats and runners for the walk home, otherwise, the neighbors would see one very sexy slut-walk in these."

Marcus could only watch as Becky crossed the room to where her gym bag sat near the front door. She glanced over and smiled as she slipped into her sweats and blew Marcus a kiss as she slipped out the front door.

As the front door closed, Marcus' attention was drawn to the opening of the bedroom door.

"Was that Becky heading out?" Charles asked as he stepped through the open doorway.

"Uh, yes, sir," Marcus said quickly as he got his mind off Becky's teasing, "did you want me to try and catch her?"

"Oh, no," laughed Charles, "it's not a long walk for her and anyway, if I get her in the car I'll never make my tee-off time."

It took a few seconds for Marcus to realize that Charles wasn't referring to the length of the detour to drive Becky home. Grinning at his own humor, Charles crossed the living room into the kitchen. He poured a coffee and started heading for the garage. Before he disappeared down the hallway towards the garage, he looked back over at Marcus.

"Oh, yeah, I was supposed to tell you that she's waiting for you," he said.

Marcus reacted quickly and headed into the bedroom where Mrs. Stewart waited for him on the bed.

"Good morning, Marcus, did you see Becky on her way out? That girl is insatiable, she's like an Energizer bunny in bed. I don't think Charles and I have shared such an entertaining playmate since Bess was living with us."

"Uh... good morning, ma'am," Marcus managed to say as he absorbed the information in Mrs. Stewart's greeting.

Katherine swung her legs over the side of the bed and sat on the edge of the mattress. Spreading her legs, she crooked a finger to draw Marcus into standing between her open thighs. Cradling Marcus' balls in one hand, Katherine traced the emerging lines defining Marcus' abs with the tip of the index finger of her other hand. Gently she kneaded his balls as she spoke.

"No playtime this morning, my boy, heaven knows I need some recovery time. But I will be making some calls this afternoon from my office and will be desiring your tongue to help me relax while I chat. To keep you busy this morning, there's a short list of tasks for today on the table. Have your chores done, and be cleaned up and ready for me by one, okay?"

"Yes ma'am," Marcus said quietly, hoping his disappointment at not sexually serving his mistress wasn't too evident.

Marcus stepped back when Mrs. Stewart released his balls. Taking the list from the table he paused at the doorway and turned back.

"I will be ready for one o'clock, ma'am."

"Thank you, Marcus," Katherine sighed, "and please close the door, I think I'm going to get another hour's sleep."

Marcus looked at the task list once he was back in the living room. It was mostly his usual chores and he noted that the ones to be done outside, tidying the patio and sweeping the walkways were detailed to keep him on the sheltered areas of the property. In that, he knew that Mrs. Stewart wasn't intending for him to wear any clothes while tending to those chores. The list ended with a task that made Marcus smile.

The last item on the list was a request to wipe down all of the furniture in the basement playroom. The spanking horses and benches, bondage chairs, St Andrew's crosses, and massage tables were all familiar to him from visits to the basement with Mrs. Stewart. He had seen some in use during the play party, but his own experiences down there were limited. Mrs. Stewart's request would certainly put his mind on the possibilities of further play in the basement for the rest of the day.

Applying himself to his labors, Marcus was in the basement well before lunchtime and spent a full hour carefully tending to his cleaning task. As he circled the room polishing the woodwork of the furniture and wiping a leather treatment into the padded surfaces, he also took the time to inspect the various storage cabinets.

In each area was a wall-mounted cabinet with a wide variety of toys and implements appropriate for use in that area of the basement. Bondage gear, dildos and vibrators, floggers and paddles, and so much more were stored neatly in the cabinets. Guests in the basement dungeon were welcome to use anything from the cabinets with a few caveats. If they used something that couldn't reliably be cleaned afterward or that they decided to keep for themselves, they would pay for its replacement. It was a system that also ensured a steady changeover of toys for the Stewarts' guests to discover and use over time.

Marcus could lose himself in any of the room's play area cabinets. He'd touch the toys and implements, feeling their textures and firmness against his fingertips. He'd imagine the feel of the paddles and floggers on his body, the tightness of the bondage straps that might hold him to the furniture pieces, or the feel of the insertable toys in his ass as his muscles tightened on the anal plug he had kept in all morning. Marcus repeatedly caught himself holding his breath as he pictured a particular scene in his mind, the sudden gasp for fresh air shaking him from each momentary descent into sub-space as he imagined submitting to the items in Mrs. Stewart's hands.

It was almost noon when Marcus returned to the maid's suite. In the next hour, he had a light lunch, showered, touched up the shaving of his face and genitals, and prepared to meet Mrs. Stewart. After removing the chastity cage for his shower, he thoroughly cleaned all of its parts before locking it back in place. He paused briefly to consider which anal plug he would wear to meet his mistress, finally choosing the larger plug she had given him. Shaped like a replica of Mr. Stewart's cock, the first three inches were of identical thickness to the real phallus is replicated, while the lower three inches above the flaring base were narrower, ensuring that it would remain in place once inserted.

Precisely at 1 p.m., Marcus knocked softly on Katherine's office door. Entering at her invitation he found her standing beside her desk holding a tablet and using it to set up the wall-mounted big screen for her video calls. One of the club chairs had been moved in front of the screen and an inset view on the screen showed that the view presented to callers would include the entire scene of Marcus at Katherine's feet.

Katherine slipped off her dressing gown to reveal that she wore only a pair of thigh-high stockings in sheer black nylon. Easing herself into the club chair she smiled at Marcus and pointed at the floor between her feet. As Marcus moved into position, Katherine raised her legs to hook them over the low arms of the chair. She reached down and stroked Marcus' cheek as she spoke.

"Slow, and gentle."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied as he positioned himself for his task with no knowledge of who Katherine planned to call or how long he would be servicing her smooth pussy.

Kneeling, Marcus slid his hands between the chair cushion and the outside of Katherine's bottom. He lowered his lips toward her pussy and softly kissed the inside of each of her thighs inches from her labia.

"Mmm, good boy," Katherine murmured as she started her first call.

Marcus lowered his face to place a soft open-lipped kiss directly on Katherine's exposed asshole. He listened to her soft sigh as the tip of his tongue circled that intimate spot before kissing his way slowly up along her labia to her clit. As he applied that series of gentle kisses he heard the voice of Katherine's first caller.

"Good afternoon, Mistress Katherine, I am so glad we could chat."

Aunt Bess' cheerful voice quickly faltered as she took in the scene that filled her own screen.

Knowing her Mistress' expectations, Bess was naked for the call and her camera was placed to show herself from the waist up. Her nipples were pierced with bars from which dangled small loops of shiny silver chain linking the ends of each bar.

Katherine chose not to even acknowledge Bess' hesitation at seeing her nephew kneeling between Katherine's thighs with his lips on her pussy.

"Hello, Bess, it's so good to see you," Katherine said with a smile, "I've been missing our chats and am so happy to see that you're properly dressed, or shall we say undressed today."

"It's my pleasure, Mistress," Bess replied calmly, though Katherine could tell the scene affected her.

"Oh, Bess, it's so nice to have an obedient slut around the house again. Marcus' tongue is such a delight and I haven't truly enjoyed such a well-trained pussy licker since you last stayed with us."

Marcus fought the reflex to break his slow and steady pace of servicing Katherine's pussy. He began another series of gentle kisses along her outer labia and up to Katherine's clit to maintain focus on his task.

"Mistress...," Bess' voice trailed off as she was unable to voice a protest.

"No secrets, right 'Aunt' Bess," Katherine's voice held the slightest edge of directness.

"Yes, ma'am," Bess sighed as she recovered her composure, "I am so glad that Marcus has fit in so well with your household."

"Oh, he has, Charles and I are very pleased with his training progress. Marcus told me you had a nice video chat the other day. He thinks you had to cut out abruptly because you realized he was riding the plug I had given him. Is that true, Bess?"

"Ohhh," Bess moaned softly before replying, "yes, ma'am, I was surprised at his boldness."

"Well," laughed Katherine, "he doesn't quite have your bratty side, but I can see he knows just how to keep you on edge."

"Yes, ma'am, he does."

"And you, my bratty girl. I see you're wearing some pretty nipple bars and chains today, are you also squirming on a nice plug for me?"

With his tongue gently parting Katherine's pussy lips, Marcus felt that he could feel the blush in Bess' reply.

"Yes, ma'am, I am," Bess said quietly.

"Show me."

"Mistress!... oh,... yes ma'am," Bess' voice went from mild shock to obedient resignation in those few syllables.

Katherine smiled as she caressed Marcus' head and watched as Bess stood, turned about, and knelt on her chair. Supporting herself on the chair's back, Bess used both hands to spread her deliciously ample cheeks. In doing so, she exposed the jeweled base of a metal anal plug that was deep in her pretty ass.

Katherine laughed.

"Very pretty, Bess, I remember that purple jewel, I'm happy to see that you're using a nice plug that I gave you while we chat. Such a good slutty girl you are for Mistress."

"Thank you, Mistress," Bess replied as she returned to her seat, slightly relieved that Marcus had not been permitted to watch her display the plug for Katherine.

"I bet you considered riding something bigger, didn't you? Maybe one like Marcus was riding to chat with you, or a full-size Charles dildo to feel him deep inside you again?"

"I did consider them both," Bess admitted.

"But slutty Princess Bess chose a plug that was shiny and pretty instead," Katherine said with a chuckle and then mused aloud, "Perhaps I should have you switch to one that is much more filling."

"Oh, Mistress!" Bess' voice didn't quite hit a plaintive note to hide her slutty desire to be ordered by her Mistress to do just that.

Katherine smiled at Bess as she reached between her legs with both hands. Sliding her fingertips between her inner thighs and Marcus' cheeks she spread her pussy lips wide to invite his tongue deep inside.

"Go get your toys, Bess," Katherine ordered, "a Charles' dildo for that slutty ass, another one for me to watch you suck, and a little vibrator for your clit."

"Yes, ma'am," Bess obediently replied before disappearing from view briefly.

While Bess was off-screen, Katherine pushed Marcus' face back from her pussy. Lowering her legs she sat up and took Marcus' face in her hands, leaned forward, and kissed Marcus deeply.

"Mmm, I do love the taste of pussy on your lips, maybe one day I'll taste Bess' pussy juices on your face."

Marcus' eyes grew wide as he absorbed the implications of that statement.

"Would you like that, Marcus?" Katherine asked, "Would you like me to lick Bess' pussy juices off your lips?"

Unable to find his voice, Marcus nodded as much as Katherine's hands allowed.

"Good boy," Katherine said with a smile, "now, would you like to hear your slutty aunt cum?"

Katherine didn't really expect Marcus to articulate an answer to that question either. With Bess walking back into camera view, Katherine sat back and raised her legs to their prior position. She directed Marcus to continue his licking with a hand gesture that left no doubt to her expectations.

After guiding Marcus' mouth back to her pussy, Katherine watched as Bess set a bottle of lube on the desk in front of her and held up the toys Katherine had requested she get. In her hands were a copy of Charles' hard cock in a bright blue silicone, a similar dildo in natural tones that was one of the slender versions of Charles' cock, and a small vibrator.

"Good girl, Bess," Katherine said, "now let me see you fill that ass with Charles' big cock."