An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taste him," she instructed Marcus in a soft voice.

Obediently, Marcus opened his mouth and with his tongue exposed felt Katherine wipe the droplet of precum across his taste buds.

"Will you be my very good boy?" she asked.

Marcus looked over at Katherine, meeting her gaze while softly biting his lower lip.

"Yes, Mistress," he whispered.

Marcus watched as Katherine slowly stroked Charles' hard cock from base to tip. She paused with her hand holding just the head, her pinky finger wrapped under the edge of the head while her open fist extended upwards past the tip.

"Kiss my hand, Marcus," she instructed in a calm, quiet tone just for his ears.

Leaning forward, his lips open as she had taught him a slut's mouth should be to kiss, Marcus kissed her partially closed fist.

"With tongue, slut," Katherine coaxed.

Katherine smiled as she sensed a soft moan in Marcus' throat as he obeyed. She felt his tongue slide into the cupping of her fingers, exploring, tasting.

Marcus pressed his lips against Katherine's hand, he slid his tongue forward. He tasted more fresh precum from the tip of Charles' cock and felt the tip of his tongue circling the tip of Charles' cock inside Katherine's hand.

Pausing, Marcus raised his head and glanced over at Katherine. The smile on her lips assured him that he was performing as she desired.

"Again," she whispered.

As Marcus lowered his lips to Katherine's hand again, she let her fingers slide down Charles' cock until the tip of his cock was just above the level of her fingers. Marcus' tongue bathed the tip of Charles' cock, lapping at the dripping precum that the erotic attention was producing.

"Again."

Marcus moaned as his lips contacted Katherine's hand and he felt it slide downwards again. The head of Charles' cock penetrated his mouth as he obediently sought to seal his lips to the exposed edge of Katherine's hand.

"Suck gently, slut," Katherine instructed, "make love to Charles' cock with the same attention you pay to my pussy."

Marcus moaned as she followed Katherine's instructions. He had expected that her training him to suck her dildos and encouraging him to practice on the ones in his room would lead to this. Marcus found himself deep in his submissive headspace as he served his Mistress by learning to suck her husband's cock. 'His Master's cock,' was a delicate thought that crossed his mind as a fresh droplet of precum coated his tongue with flavor.

"Up," whispered Katherine.

With her free hand, Katherine drew Marcus' face close to her own and kissed him deeply, tasting her husband's precum on her slut boy's lips and tongue.

"Such a good boy today," she whispered, "you are making me very happy."

"Thank you, Mistress," Marcus whispered.

"Again."

Marcus felt Katherine's hand slide downward again and his mouth was filled with half of Charles' hard cock.

"Worship that cock, Marcus," Katherine whispered, "show Charles how much progress you have made."

Marcus obeyed. He licked and softly sucked the part of Charles' cock that was available to him. Knowing what Katherine expected, he raised and lowered his head, fucking his mouth down on the cock she held for him to suck.

Pausing to catch his breath, Marcus' mind whirled with this new addition to his duties in service to Mrs. Stewart. Glancing over at Katherine, he saw a mixture of pleasure and pride in her expression.

"Again, slut boy."

As Marcus lowered his head again and opened his lips to accept the head of Charles' cock, he saw Katherine's hand release the shaft and flatten against Charles' stomach offering the slightest support to his erect shaft.

"Show Mr. Stewart what you have been practicing," Katherine said softly, "show him you deserve to swallow his cum."

Marcus moaned as he lowered his mouth over Charles' hard cock. He knew this is what Katherine had been training him to do. Marcus recalled the tinge of jealousy he had felt when Tom Carter had been allowed to take Charles' orgasm and Marcus had only been fed the drippings from Tom's chin by Julie.

Committed to showing Katherine that he had been learning the skills she expected of him, Marcus adjusted the angle of his head and neck. In a practiced motion, he slowly lowered his mouth over Charles' cock until he could feel his lips pressing against Katherine's fingers.

"Good boy," Katherine whispered as she stroked his head, "show Mistress what a good cocksucker you will be for her. Make Charles cum."

Again and again, Marcus deep-throated Charles' cock. Carefully keeping his teeth away from the delicate skin of Charles' shaft, Marcus concentrated on the techniques he had learned with the dildos, spending time most evenings following the actions of the blowjob videos he watched for tips on technique. He hardly noticed when Katherine removed her hand, bringing his own up to steady Charles' cock for each downward plunge.

Katherine smiled and winked at her husband. She stood briefly to grab the two wine glasses, handed one to Charles, and then curled her legs up on the broad sofa to sit next to Charles.

"He really appears to be quite good at that," Katherine whispered to Charles.

"Uh huh," Charles responded in a tightly controlled voice.

"Ooh, getting close, dear?" Katherine grinned.

Charles nodded, the slow buildup had ensured his arousal was peaking as Marcus started demonstrating his basic skills at swallowing cock.

"Wait until he has some real practice," Katherine teased, "Tom and Becky are going to have some competition."

Charles' eyes widened as he grew closer to orgasm and his mind was led by Katherine's words to think of two accomplished cocksuckers in their circle.

Katherine reached up to turn Charles' face toward her own. She kissed her husband slowly and deeply.

"Do you want to cum for me, Charles?" she asked softly, "Do you want to feed my cum slut his first load coming straight from your balls?"

Charles groaned softly through a smile at the way Katherine turn his actions into pleasing her desires.

"Yes, please, Mrs. Stewart," he whispered hoarsely.

"Good boy," Katherine said to her husband, so softly it was more mouthing the words than saying them.

Kathrine slid her hand down between Charles and Marcus. As Marcus drew his mouth back, she wrapped her fingers around the shaft of Charles' cock again. Marcus paused at the intrusion and looked over at her.

"Do you want to taste his cum for me, Marcus?"

"Yes, please, Mistress."

"Suck the head gently, I will stroke him and feed you this time. Do not swallow before you show me."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus whispered before taking the head of Charles' cock back into his mouth.

Katherine started stroking the exposed portion of Charles' cock while Marcus sucked the head.

"Cum for me, Charles," she said, her voice now at a normal speaking level, "feed my cum slut your warm, fresh cum. I want your hard cock spurting in his slutty mouth for me and I want to see his mouth full of cum before he swallows."

Charles groaned, his body tensing as his orgasm built to its final peak.

"Yes," Katherine exclaimed, "cum for me, feed my slut boy."

A quiver ran through Charles' body as his orgasm exploded. Katherine held his cock for Marcus' mouth and placed her free hand gently on the back of Marcus' head as reminder not to pull away.

"Take it all, Marcus," she said softly, "let Charles' cum fill your mouth."

Marcus was surprised when the first spurt of warm cum flooded his mouth. He concentrated on keeping his lips sealed around the head of Charles' cock as spurt after spurt filled his waiting mouth until Katherine milked the final drops from Charles' shaft into Marcus' mouth.

Smiling, Katherine placed the tips of two fingers under Marcus' chin and lifted gently.

"Show me, cum slut," she said gently as the head of Charles' cock slipped from Marcus' lips.

Holding his head tilted back and his lips apart, Marcus turned his head toward Katherine. He let her see the load of cum filling his mouth and covering his tongue.

"Good boy," Katherine said with a bright smile, "now swallow."

Obediently, Marcus closed his mouth and while maintaining eye contact with his Mistress, swallowed Charles' cum. After showing Katherine his empty mouth, she leaned down and kissed him deeply.

"You've made me very happy, Marcus, I do hope you enjoyed that."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus whispered in reply.

"I'm glad to hear that, sweetie, because I think you'll be doing that more and more for me. You will, won't you, to please me?"

"Yes, Mistress," Marcus said softly.

"Lovely, now why don't you thank Mr. Stewart for feeding you a nice fresh load of cum."

Marcus blushed as he turned his face toward Charles.

"Thank you, sir, for letting me suck your cock and swallow your cum."

"Oh, it was my pleasure, my boy," Charles said with a grin, "There will be lots for you where that came from."

Marcus' blush deepened as he realized that performing fellatio was now one of his sexual chores. Now that his immediate task was complete, he wasn't sure what was expected of him. Katherine had no such doubts.

"Please top off our glasses before you go back to the kitchen, Marcus. I don't think we'll need anything else. I will come to see you in your room shortly."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied and did as he was told.

As Marcus was putting the bottle of wine back in the fridge he heard Katherine laugh and call out to him.

"Before you go, Marcus, there's a puddle of drippings here where you were kneeling that needs to be cleaned up."

Marcus was still blushing as he crouched down in front of the Stewarts to clean up the drippings from his own caged cock.

Katherine leaned against Charles as Marcus headed down the hallway to the maid's suite. She waited until they heard his door close before they continued chatting.

"Well, Charles, what do you think of our cum slut now."

"He certainly seems eager to please," Charles replied with a chuckle.

"Oh, he is that, and he slips so easily into subspace with any task he's given. And all he wants is to please us by serving us."

"I never doubted you, my dear," Charles said as he placed a soft kiss on the top of Katherine's head.

"Oh, yes, you did," she retorted, "you were expecting another Bess with all the bondage and spankings and strictness."

"Well, we did enjoy that too," Charles mused.

Katherine laughed.

"Yes, we most certainly did, and so did she. I think it's time we had a visit. Marcus' semester is almost over. Perhaps Bess can come and stay for a few days before driving him home for the holiday."

"Only a few days?"

"And again when she brings him back before New Year's so we have time before his classes start again."

"Mmm," Charles murmured, "it sounds like you are putting together a plan."

"Just thinking out loud at this point," Katherine explained as she got to her feet, "and for now, I haven't talked to either of them, and you shouldn't either."

"My lips are sealed, my dear," Charles assured his wife.

"Good, why don't you get cleaned up while I check on our cum slut."

"Yes, ma'am," said Charles in his best not-quite-subservient tone.

After a rehydrating drink, Marcus was lying on his bed mentally reviewing the events of the day when Katherine knocked lightly on his door and came into the maid's suite. He was starting to get to his feet when she stepped into the small bed-sitting room.

"Don't get up, my dear, I'll come to you," Katherine said in a tone that gently invited no discussion.

Marcus stretched out on his bed again and watched as Katherine poked around the little suite of rooms in a casual inspection. She still wore her white silk dressing gown, though now it was somewhat modestly tied at her waist. As she passed the doorway to the bathroom, she lifted the key to Marcus' chastity cage from its hook beside the doorway.

Katherine sat on the edge of Marcus' mattress which was narrow enough that her hip was pressing against his thigh once she was seated. She reached out and placed one hand flat on his chest before she spoke.

"I wanted to make certain that you are okay with everything we did today."

"Uh," Marcus began, "yes,... yes, ma'am, I am okay."

"Good, I was very pleased with you today," Katherine said as she gently teased one of Marcus' nipples

"Thank you, ma'am," Marcus said softly.

"And thank you, Marcus."

As she spoke, Katherine drew her hand back and used the key to unlock and remove the lock cylinder from the Holy Trainer chastity cage. Her practiced fingers quickly dismantled the cage and removed the base ring before Marcus' growing cock could lock it in place as an uncomfortable cock ring. She held his cock and smiled as it grew in her hand.

Marcus' breathing slightly quickened and he sighed and he bit his lower lip as he felt his cock harden in Katherine's hand.

Smiling, Katherine held the shaft and placed the pad of her thumb against Marcus' frenulum. With the slightest motions, she teased with small circles of her thumb as she listened to Marcus' sighs.

"Did my slutty boy enjoy being on display and used in front of Aunt Bess and Mrs. Carter?"

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied, his voice already a soft moan.

"Did you imagine serving them the way you were me? Did you think about having your tongue deep in their pussies?"

Marcus groaned, hesitant to admit that he very much imagined that, mostly because one of the ladies was his aunt. It would be an admission of all his fantasies including Bess.

"You did, didn't you, Marcus?" Katherine pressed as her thumb kept teasing, "You imagined your slutty tongue fucking Bess' pretty pussy and Mrs. Carter's too."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus admitted, "I did imagine that."

Katherine chuckled.

"I bet there are lots of nights that cage gets tight as you imagine all the dirty things you want Bess to do to you."

"Oh, Mistress," Marcus' voice begged in its tone for her to not pursue such questions lest his feelings of guilt over hos taboo thoughts be exposed.

"Don't worry," Katherine said, "you'll tell me all in time, and I bet Bess has a lot of the same thoughts... and I know Mrs. Carter wants to use you in all sorts of sexy, nasty, ways."

Marcus' cock throbbed in Katherine's hand as his mind involuntarily ran through images of himself submitting to Bess, Julie, or both of them at once.

Katherine moved her hand up to spread the growing droplets of precum over the head of Marcus' cock with her fingertips. As a quiver of arousal went through Marcus' body, she continued her questioning.

"Did my cum slut enjoy sucking Mr. Stewart's cock for me? Did you like it when he came in your mouth?"

"Yes, ma'am, but... but... I'm not..." Marcus moaned, his voice trailing off.

"Gay?" asked Katherine.

"Oh, sweetie, don't you worry about that. Some people are gay, and some definitely are not, though some of the latter are living in denial of their true desires. And many people, like many of our friends, are somewhere along the line between those two points. You don't have to declare yourself one or the other, ever, and some people get up each day exploring their own thoughts and desires to see where they might present themselves along that spectrum each day. We enjoy the people, and the sex, that we want to, and no one labels us."

"Uh,... thank you, Mistress," Marcus said quietly as his mind tried to unwrap all that Katherine was saying.

"Now," Katherine said, "let's see if we can help you relax for this evening."

Releasing Marcus' cock, she held her hand to his mouth to let him taste the precum that coated her fingertips. Then Katherine had Marcus wet her palm and fingers with his saliva. Wrapping her hand back around his hard cock she began stroking slowly.

"You're my good boy, aren't you Marcus? My cum slut?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"And you'll lick pussies for me if I want you to, right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Mmm, and if I want, you'll suck cock for your Mistress, won't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus moaned as his cock throbbed in Katherine's hand.

"Good boy, and I want you to keep practicing with your toys too," Katherine said as her hand began stroking Marcus' cock more quickly.

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus whispered.

"Cum for your Mistress, slut," she said softly.