An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 09

Story Info
Bess visits, and enjoys Marcus' talents.
10.4k words
4.8
9.6k
23

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case it's not your kind of story... Bess visits, and enjoys Marcus. Marcus accepts Katherine's collar. Story tags: female domination, male submission, pussy worship, teasing, anal toys, cum eating, incest, aunt-nephew, male bi-sexual, collaring

This is one chapter in a series. If you haven't read the earlier chapters, It is recommended that you start there. Over its full course, the story includes, among other things, female domination, male submission, toys, chastity, and bisexual play. If these aren't your thing, you may want to find another story to read. For those who have enjoyed the story to this point, or my other writings, I hope this one does not disappoint.

An Obedient Boy for Katherine, Part 9

On a day without classes to attend, Marcus lay on his bed in the early afternoon contemplating his life at the Stewarts'. Having been awarded scholarships that paid for his tuition and books, he had been left to solve the challenges of housing in the upscale community surrounding the college he attended. It was to his benefit that his aunt Bess, his mother's younger sister by a decade and only ten years older than Marcus, knew the Stewarts and had arranged for him to live in their empty maid's suite.

Beginning the school year, Marcus also had a part-time job with a company that Mrs. Stewart's firm contracted with. That job, unfortunately, had dried up soon after it had begun. Mrs. Stewart rescued Marcus with an offer to trade room and board for chores around the Stewarts' home. Simple cleaning tasks, basic yard maintenance, and weekly detailed car washes began to fill Marcus' days when he wasn't dedicated to the study routines that would maintain his grades and his scholarships. These tasks were coordinated with Mrs. Stewart during what became a daily 8:30 a.m. meeting that set out the tasks for the day.

In a slow but steady progression, Marcus' list of chores changed focus until he became Mrs. Stewart's obedient and submissive house boy. Many mornings he found himself orally serving his Mistress, often after she'd had sex with Mr. Stewart before he departed for work. Marcus grinned as he thought of the mornings he stood outside the Stewarts' bedroom, naked except for a chastity cage and anal plug, to be greeted by Charles Stewart as he exited the room and left the door open for Marcus to be called to Mrs. Stewart's bed. His open role as their slut boy and his routine nudity had simply become his normal state of being within their household.

It wasn't long after his evolution to be Katherine Stewart's slut boy that Marcus discovered that Aunt Bess had a similar relationship with the Stewarts. He'd known that there was a shared sexual past between Bess and the Stewarts from photos he'd stumbled upon in Bess' laptop, but the full extent of her service to the couple was still emerging through his now regular and increasingly sexually-charged video chats with his aunt.

That morning, Marcus had entered the Stewarts' bedroom to find Mrs. Stewart lazily spreading Charles' cum over her stomach and into her cleavage with the perfectly manicured fingertips of one hand. She smiled lazily as she looked up at Marcus.

"Charles left a mess this morning Marcus," she said softly, "you can clean that up and then lick me for a little while."

Obediently, Marcus crawled onto the large bed between Mrs. Stewart's spread thighs. He lowered his lips to his Mistress' stomach and started carefully lapping up the cum her husband had left there after pulling out of her warm pussy. As he licked, he thought of the black booty shorts and cropped t-shirt he was sometimes expected to wear as a house uniform. The shirts of those outfits read, in a bold, yellow script, "Cum Slut." He knew he was certainly Katherine's cum slut and diligently licked her body clean to be rewarded with the taste of her smooth and freshly-fucked pussy.

Katherine moaned softly as Marcus lowered himself to the mattress between her thighs and his lips and tongue made contact with her pussy. With the sounds of her reactions to his licking, and gentle nudges of his head with her fingertips, she ensured that the oral service he provided matched her desires for a slow build-up to a gentle orgasm.

Katherine pushed Marcus' head back as her orgasm washed over her body. She sat up with a smile on her lips and drew him into a kneeling position. Pulling Marcus' face to her own, Katherine kissed him deeply, tasting her own flavors on the younger man's lips and tongue.

"Mmm, I do like tasting pussy on a boy's lips," she said with a grin.

"Yes, ma'am," replied Marcus softly as he felt the throbbing of his caged cock in anticipation, in hope, that he would be unlocked and milked that morning.

Mrs. Stewart reached down and cupped Marcus's smooth-shaven balls under the Holy Trainer chastity cage.

"I need to get ready for work," she said, "maybe I'll find time later today to unlock my slut's cock and milk his balls. It's been a while since you sucked your cum from my toes while I made calls."

Marcus felt a moan of mixed frustration and anticipation rise in his throat as he accepted the postponement and his mind filled with images. Images of him serving Mrs. Stewart in her home office, kneeling at her feet to lick her pussy or worship her feet as she made calls to friends or, more rarely, for work purposes. Lately, when those calls were to those within her circle of kink-minded friends, they were video calls that revealed him in his place of servitude.

Standing by the bed, Katherine instructed Marcus that she left a chore list on the table in the corner of the bedroom for him. Marcus heard the shower in her bathroom starting as he slipped from the bedroom and quietly closed the door behind him. The next few hours were spent taking care of the basic cleaning tasks she had listed, most of which were already part of his usual routine on the days the cleaning ladies didn't visit.

Outside the house, Marcus swept the patio and most of the walkways where his nudity wouldn't be public. Most of the property was sheltered from view, although he'd occasionally noticed the watching eyes of Mrs. Patterson who lived next door. A well-dressed and polite lady in her 50s, Marcus had occasionally crossed paths with Mrs. Patterson on the street outside as he left for or returned from his classes. Whenever he saw her, he was reminded of Mrs. Stewart's remarks that she and her husband had occasionally been guests in the Stewarts' basement playroom before he died a few years ago. From this information, Marcus was aware that Mrs. Patterson probably knew everything she needed to about his role within the Stewarts' home.

After his chores Marcus showered and, after cleaning them, replaced the chastity cage and anal plug. He checked messages on his laptop while eating a reheated meal from the selection of chef-prepared meals provided by Mrs. Stewart. The improved diet combined with an expected workout schedule in the home's mini-gym as part of his chore list had made a definite and noticeable change in his physique, a benefit of his residence there that he was always pleased to notice in himself.

With his lunch out of the way, Marcus lay down to relax for a few minutes. He let his mind roam over the circumstances that led to his current situation and contemplated getting in a few hours of study time before he was expected to serve the Stewarts their usual end-of-day glasses of wine. He was still on the bed when his thoughts were interrupted by a quick knock on the door and the sounds of the door opening to admit a visitor.

Marcus was sitting up and his feet just hitting the floor when Bess' voice reached him.

"No need to get up, Marcus, just stay where you are."

Despite the shared nudity of their video chats, Marcus was immediately embarrassed about being walked in on by his aunt. His flight response led to hasty glances about for something within reach to cover himself, a response that was interrupted by Bess' voice, tinged with a little more firmness.

"Stop, Marcus, lay back down, I liked you just the way I found you."

Marcus wasn't certain why that delicate edge of command in Bess' voice worked so effectively on him. He lay back on the bed, legs together and with his hand casually placed over his exposed crotch hiding the chastity cage from Bess' view.

"Uh...," he began but found no words as he watched Bess approach the bed.

In contrast to Marcus' nakedness, Bess was fully dressed. She wore pleated-front light grey slacks and a medium-blue silk blouse with long sleeves and a Chinese collar buttoned to the top. On her feet, unnoticed by Marcus, were a pair of elegant black pumps with three inches of tapering heel that flared to a slightly wider base.

Bess smiled as she stood by the bed looking down at Marcus. She sat on the side of the mattress, letting her hip rest against the younger man's.

"What have you been told about trying to hide yourself?" she asked gently, "Put your hands behind your head."

Marcus' eyes widened as he slowly obeyed Bess' instruction.

"And spread your legs," she added.

After Marcus complied, Bess' grin widened in response to his obedience.

"That's better," she said in a matter-of-fact tone, "you are a good boy, aren't you?"

"Aunt Bess," Marcus' voice was strained as he adjusted to the suddenness of her appearance, the way she had taken control, and the completeness of his obedience so far.

Bess placed her small and perfectly manicured hand on the center of Marcus' torso. She paused to admire the contrast of her red French-tipped nails against his skin before speaking.

"Shhh," she began, "I'm only here for a quick overnight visit. I'm here as Katherine's guest, and you're still the house boy. But I couldn't pass up a chance for a private visit to see how things are going. I must say I like seeing how well you're fitting in here."

Marcus lay quietly listening to Bess' voice as her hand started sliding down across his stomach to within inches of his caged cock and then upwards to his chest. At its upper extent, her hand paused with her spread thumb and finger framing but not touching his hard nipple. Bess smiled as she felt the almost imperceptible rise of Marcus' chest each time her hand came close to his nipple. She repeated this stroking motion four or five times before a low moan rose in Marcus' throat.

"Please, Aunt Bess?" he begged.

"Please?" Bess paused with her hand near Marcus' nipple, "Please what?"

"Please touch me," Marcus whispered.

"I am touching you," Bess suppressed a smile as her hand began its journey one more time.

"Please touch me... there," Marcus repeated, the final word as Bess' hand stopped just short of his nipple again.

"Here?" Bess asked as her hand flexed to softly grip the rising flesh of his pectoral muscle.

"Yes... please," begged Marcus.

"Use your words, Marcus," Bess teased, "Do you want me to touch your nipple? An erogenous zone? In a sexual manner?"

"Yes... please, Aunt Bess," Marcus' voice cracked slightly.

Bess paused to consider her next words. Words that had played over and over in her head during the drive to the Stewarts' and that she had little doubt she would have an opportunity to speak.

"If you want that, Marcus..., if you ask me for that," she said in a clear and calm voice, "everything changes. I stop being playful Aunt Bess who happens to be in on your secret slutty life. I become Miss Bess, and you will be my slut too, not just Katherine's. She may own you while you are here, but when we are away from here, you will be mine. My slut boy. Do you understand that?"

Marcus' eyes widened as he absorbed the fullness of Bess' words.

"Think carefully," she added, "you don't need to answer now, we can leave things as they are for this visit."

A quiver ran through Marcus' body as his mind struggled to form a reply.

"Please, Miss Bess," he said softly, "I will submit."

Bess smiled as she looked down at Marcus. She paused as if contemplating whether she would accept his answer. Slowly, her thumb moved to caress Marcus' hard nipple as she spoke.

"Good boy, I accept your surrender."

Bess began moving her hand in a similar circuit again. This time, her fingers brushed across Marcus' hard nipples and, at the lower extent of their travel, she let her fingertips stroke across his smooth balls under the chastity cage.

After a few minutes, Bess stood up and kicked off her shoes. She walked to the end of the bed and moved onto the mattress to kneel between Marcus' spread legs. Leaning forward, Bess let her hands travel up Marcus' thighs and then onto his stomach as she lowered her body to place her face over his caged cock.

Marcus could feel the warmth of Bess' breath on his exposed balls and his inner thighs. He moaned softly as Bess' fingernails teased the skin of his scrotum and she raised the cock cage to point upwards at her lips.

Bess made eye contact with Marcus as she slowly licked her lips inches away from the tip of the cock cage.

"It's too bad Katherine has you all locked up," she teased.

Marcus, wide-eyed, looked over at where the key to the chastity cage hung beside the bathroom door.

"Uh, uh, uh," said Bess softly, "not without your Mistress' permission while we're here. She owns this cock."

Marcus moaned in frustration as his cock throbbed in its cage. He watched as Bess lowered her lips to kiss the tip of the cage and then opened her mouth to slide her lips over the rounded end of the tube encasing his cock. A deep groan lodged in his throat as he felt the tip of Bess' tongue exploring the hole at the end of the cage, touching the very tip of his confined cock.

Finishing with another kiss on the tip of the cage, Bess pulled back and knelt up on the mattress.

"Don't tell Katherine I did that," she said in a saucy tone as she slid off the bed.

Marcus was silent, unable to talk, as he watched Bess pick up her shoes and move towards the door of the maid's suite. She turned to speak before disappearing from Marcus' view.

"By the way," she said cheerily, "Katherine asked me to remind you that it will be three glasses for wine this afternoon."

Marcus' mind was still whirling from Bess' visit to his room a few hours later when he was in the kitchen setting out the wine glasses. A normal part of his day was serving wine to the Stewarts as they chatted and debriefed one another on their day. It was less normal for there to be a visitor, especially so that it was his Aunt Bess.

Wearing nothing but his chastity cage and his ass throbbing as he clenched on the thick plug in his bottom, Marcus smiled slightly as he realized he hadn't felt as nervous as he did waiting for the Stewarts in many weeks. Even though Bess had already seen him in the nakedness of his house boy "uniform" he wondered how their interactions in front of the Stewarts would go. Calming his breathing, he decided that trusting Mrs. Stewart to remain in control was his best option.

Charles exited the Stewarts' bedroom first. As he crossed the threshold of the double doorway into the living room, he was laughing at some remark made behind him that Marcus couldn't hear. Charles wore a short black dressing robe, the front hanging open to expose his chest and the full erection that preceded him. With a broad smile on his lips, Charles crossed the living room to the counter opposite where Marcus stood.

"Those two could leave Michelangelo's David with a throbbing erection," Charles said with a grin as he indicated toward the empty wine glasses.

"Best pour all three," he continued, "the ladies will be out shortly."

As Marcus focused on pouring the three glasses of wine, Charles reached down and stroked his hard cock. Raising his hand for his wine glass, he reached past the full glasses toward Marcus. Marcus immediately saw the thick smear of precum that covered the tip of Charles' thumb. Meeting Charles' gaze, Marcus realized it was being offered to him. He obediently lowered his mouth to Charles' hand and gently sucked the precum from Charles' thumb.

"Good boy," Charles said softly as he took up his wine glass and turned toward the sofas, and headed for his usual seat.

Marcus blushed slightly to hear the words of praise from Charles after he'd become accustomed to hearing them from Katherine. He focused on steadying his breathing for a brief moment as he realized how readily that phrase eased his mind into the first layers of subspace. Even though he didn't really understand how it was having that effect, he was equally unaware that the Stewarts were very cognizant of the way simple words of praise under the right circumstances affected his submissive state of mind.

As Charles made himself comfortable, the double doors leading into the Stewarts' bedroom quietly swung open. Katherine and Bess stepped through the doorway smiling and holding hands. Katherine wore a black dressing robe that matched Charles' except for the large white flowers that spread across the front and back panels.

Marcus' eyes widened as he notices that Bess was naked. 'Not exactly naked,' Marcus noted. Around her neck, Bess wore a simple collar of dark green leather. She also wore bright gold heart-shaped nipple shields that were held in place by the piercing bars through her nipples. Glancing back up to Bess' face, Marcus noted that Bess' lips were painted a bright red, a bolder lipstick color than he'd ever remembered seeing her wear before.

Katherine and Bess crossed the living room to where Marcus stood at the other side of the kitchen counter. With a smile, Katherine picked up the two wine glasses waiting for them. Bess, before taking hers from Katherine, looked toward Marcus and offered a saucy wink and a sexy flick of her tongue along the underside of her upper lip before turning away to head for the sofas with Katherine. Marcus bit back a soft moan as he watched his naked aunt join the Stewarts and realized it was the first time he was seeing her naked in the flesh.

"Well," Charles said cheerily as the women approached where he sat, "those are pretty nipples, and such slutty lipstick too."

"Yes," Katherine replied as she sat down, "Bess was talking about leaving a lipstick ring around the base of your hard cock, so I figured we'd test that skill and needed a way to make sure she reached her goal."

Charles laughed, "Who am I to deny our slut girl a chance to show off her blowjob skills?"

Bess stood quietly as the Stewarts bantered over her intentions. She waited until Charles patted the seat beside him, indicating that she could sit and where.

Marcus breathed slowly and deeply, working to control the rush of lust tinged with jealousy that enveloped him at the thought of watching Bess suck Charles' cock. He didn't notice how carefully Katherine was watching to gauge his reactions to their conversation or the smile that graced her lips as she watched him.

"Marcus, dear," Katherine called out, "would you please top up our glasses."

Obediently, Marcus headed into the living room to fulfill the request. Despite his very open video chats with Bess, Marcus was still adjusting to the idea that he and Bess were both mostly naked and with the Stewarts. His mind was a whirling confusion of imagery of his service to Mrs. Stewart and images of Bess in similar situations, or entirely new combinations that came to mind as he brought the wine to where the Stewarts and Bess sat. The thing that most helped him remain calm was the way that all three of the others were acting as if everything was completely normal which, in their experience, it most certainly was.

Expecting to fill the three wine glasses and then return to the kitchen, Marcus was surprised when Katherine told him to set the wine bottle on the coffee table. As he did so, Katherine slid into a very familiar position, turning sideways on the sofa and leaning back on the low arm while raising her right leg to lie along the low back of the sofa.