An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus bit his lip as he watched Katherine lie back and expose herself in an almost wanton manner. Her position normally meant only one thing, that she expected to have a tongue deep in her pussy. While Charles and Bess watched, Katherine gave her next instruction.

"Lick me, Marcus, nice and gently, while we chat."

"Yes ma'am," Marcus replied softly as a deep blush rose on his cheeks from the knowledge that Bess would be watching his oral service to their Mistress.

Marcus lowered himself into position on the long sofa between Katherine's spread thighs. Katherine sighed as she felt Marcus' tongue start to caress her pussy lips. She smiled over at her husband and Bess before continuing their conversation.

"So, Bess, tell Charles about your latest adventures with the couple whose marriage you saved."

Bess giggled as she told Charles about bringing a young man home from the gym only to discover that he was recently separated because of bedroom issues.

"She'd been quite willing to try any of his suggestions while courting but after their wedding, she became a prim and proper wife. He was a little disappointed, and she avoided talking about it. It was only a few months after their marriage that he walked out in frustration and I met him a week after they had separated."

"Looked after him, did you?" Charles asked with a smirk and inquisitively raised an eyebrow.

"Let's just say that by morning I had his cum dripping from all three holes," Bess admitted with a smile.

She continued.

"I also realized that I knew his wife through a mutual acquaintance. I asked around and discovered that she was quite an adventurous girl all through college but had probably decided that she needed to settle down and be the 'good wife' once she was married. So she tried to lock away all that part of her past, perhaps a little too suddenly."

"Did you talk to her," Katherine asked, her own curiosity piqued.

"We chatted, we talked, and we spent more and more time together. One evening she admitted to missing her hubby's cock so much, and by the end of that night we'd eaten each other's pussies and I'd fucked all three of her holes with my favorite strap-on cock. She loved all of it. Soon, my biggest problem was making sure they didn't cross paths on my doorstep."

Laughing, Charles asked, "And how did you solve their marital problem, or are you now their marital problem?"

"Well," Beth said with a giggle, "I promised them each a kinky threesome, but for anonymity's sake they each had to wear a hood in the presence of the third person. They both trusted me to select the third party. It was also the first time they had both been fully shaved down there and I hoped that might further reduce the chances that something might feel a little too familiar. I made sure that their first contact didn't give them an opportunity to introduce themselves. I had her strapped down on my spanking bench and then led him into the room. He was hooded and his cuffed hands were clipped to the collar he wore. He was so eager as I guided his cock into her very willing holes. It was the first time he'd had all three of her holes filled by his cock in one session and with a little help from my fingers and a vibrator she had one orgasm after another until I let him finish in her ass."

"Oh my," Katherine said as she imagined the scene, "and did you do a big reveal for them."

"I didn't want to shock them so I put them on the sofa, still masked, and sat between them. Telling them just to nod or shake their heads I asked them if they enjoyed themselves. Then I asked if they'd like to have the same experience again with each other. After they both agreed they were ready to reveal themselves, I let them take off their hoods."

"How did they take it?" Katherine asked.

"They were a little shocked, but soon asked each other for forgiveness and another chance. Then they started to work out just how well they each knew me."

"Oh, oh," Charles chuckled, "did you suddenly go from having two regular lovers to having none?"

"Not exactly," Bess replied with a grin, "but now they tell me when they want me, and she makes me beg to suck his cock. It seems that together they have a little gentle dominance thing going and they like having a slut girl on call."

Katherine laughed and said, "It sounds like you have them right where you want them now."

"Mmm," murmured Bess, "I do, and they bought me a very sexy latex maid's dress to wear when I serve them and they're always looking for new kinks to explore now."

"Have they come up with anything new for you?" Katherine asked mischievously.

Bess paused and took a slow drink of her wine.

"They've been toying with the idea of a breeding fetish for me and my being their surrogate. She says I would need a new maid's dress that exposes my growing belly. And, the kinky bastard, it turns out he's a big science fiction fan and told me he was looking for an ovipositor dildo to practice implanting nice big eggs in my ass."

"Well," laughed Katherine, "that would be a new one for you. What's your opinion on such a plan?"

"The breeding and pregnancy, I mean," Katherine clarified, "I suspect you'll enjoy having your ass filled with gelatin eggs if she lets him do that with you."

"I'm not sure yet," Bess demurred, "but I do like the play part of it so far."

Charles chuckled, "I never would have guessed we'd find the kink that made Bess have to think about, short of her hard limits of course."

Bess' pensive silence made Katherine give her husband a warning look that this might not be a subject for active teasing. To provide a distraction, she decided it was time for Bess to share her lipstick.

"Charles, dear," she added with a smile, "why don't you let Bess prove that she can swallow your cock in one stroke. She's been waiting to show you."

"It's the least I can do," Charles quipped as Bess sat up straight in eager response to Katherine's words.

"Mmm," Katherine murmured as Marcus' well-trained tongue caressed her clit.

Setting his wine glass down, Charles turned to mirror Katherine's posture on the facing sofa. He swung one leg over a ducking Bess to place it along the sofa's low back and expose his hard cock to their waiting slut girl.

"I want a bright red ring right at the base," Katherine instructed, "If you achieve that, I may let you suck him to completion."

"Yes, ma'am," Bess said cheerily.

"But if he cums for you, don't swallow until I tell you to," Katherine warned, "or you will be over my knee."

Katherine sighed as Bess' bright smile in response told her that Bess would be happy with either of those outcomes. The only person who didn't watch Bess' next move was Marcus, who kept his attention and his lips on Katherine's pussy.

Positioning herself on her knees between Charles' spread thighs, in one smooth motion, Bess swallowed his erect cock. She managed to keep her lips from contacting his skin until she felt her nose against his stomach and her chin brushing his full balls. Then, with skillful determination, she tightened the ring of her lips and endeavored to leave as much of her lipstick as possible behind in a bright red ring circling the base of Charles' cock.

Her initial mission complete, Bess pulled back, holding Charles' cock steady with her fingertips. Kissing the tip of his cock as she withdrew her mouth, Bess sat back on her heels and looked over at Katherine with a saucy grin.

"Told you," Bess said with a giggle, "one of my friends likes to fuck my throat and it's really helped with my control."

"I'm impressed," Charles quipped.

"Such a slut you are," Katherine said to Bess, "and always learning new skills to bring back to us."

"And I didn't even make him cum," Bess replied with a smile at Katherine, "but I can think of a few places I could let him."

"No doubt you could," Katherine laughed, "in any of your three slutty holes, no doubt. But what about our newest cum slut."

"I could hold it for him," Bess offered, "and milk the shaft while he sucks the head."

Katherine paused before replying, a smile spreading across her lips.

"You've been waiting to see that, haven't you, my girl?"

"Yes, ma'am," Bess admitted softly.

Katherine looked at Charles who shrugged his indifference. This left the decision to Katherine and she had already made her choice. Gently, she pushed Marcus' face back from her pussy.

"Go suck Charles' cock, slut, Bess wants to watch you and she will decide who gets to swallow his load."

Marcus gulped, his eyes widening at the bluntness of Katherine's instruction. Glancing over at the expectant faces of Charles and Bess, Marcus knew that he was expected to serve as directed. The only new aspect was Bess' presence and that was no longer something he could object to.

As Marcus slid to his knees on the carpet between the sofas, Charles swung his leg down to sit in a comfortable slouched posture on the low sofa. Bess stretched out beside him and reached for his hard cock. Her small perfectly manicured hand slowly stroked Charles' cock as they watched Marcus crawl forward to kneel between Charles' thighs.

Bess leaned her head against Charles' stomach. Her eyes contacted Marcus' as he lowered his lips to the head of Charles' cock.

"Show me how you suck cock for your Mistress," she whispered to her nephew.

Marcus couldn't help but maintain eye contact with Bess as he slid his lips over the head of Charles' hard cock. He watched a smile form on Bess' lips as the leaking precum coated his tongue and he realized how familiar the taste of Charles' emissions was from the many times he had licked them from Katherine's body.

"Good boy," Bess whispered.

Marcus moaned around Charles' cock as the phrase from Bess' lips sent a shiver of lustful submission through his body. He had fantasized about submitting to his sexy aunt, but the act of sucking Charles' cock while Bess watched so closely was making those dreams a reality.

As Marcus' head bobbed up and down on the hard cock that Bess held for him, she whispered directions to her nephew.

"Deeper, slut,... swallow it all,... touch my lipstick ring with your lips."

Katherine smiled as she watched the interaction between Bess and Marcus over servicing Charles' hard cock. She certainly knew how easily and deeply Marcus could slip into such an obedient and submissive state, but she seldom saw how readily Bess could control and command a willing submissive.

Marcus did his best to follow Bess' directions. He pushed Charles' cock deep into his throat to reach the red ring of lipstick Bess had left around the base. His training with Katherine and the practice he had continued with the dildos paid off. Marcus' lips sank to the base of Charles' cock as Bess' hand gently stroked his head.

"Good boy," Bess whispered, "swallow that cock and I will share his cum with you."

"Getting close," Charles growled in a low warning tone.

Bess smiled and raised herself up on her knees beside Charles. Gently, she slid two fingers under Marcus' chin as he went to full depth on Charles' cock again and as he pulled back Bess guided his mouth up and off Charles' firm cock.

"My turn," Bess said softly to Marcus.

Marcus sat back on his heels and watched as Bess swung one leg across Charles' lap and sank her pussy down his cock in one smooth motion.

"Mmm, fuck me, Daddy," Bess moaned, "fuck me like you want me to carry your baby."

Charles' groaned as Bess' warm pussy and her teasing words were almost enough to trigger his orgasm. He held on for a few more deep strokes as Bess rode his cock before he started pumping his cum deep into her pussy.

"Yes, Daddy, cum for your slutty girl," Bess whispered as she ground her hips over Charles' cock and held tight to him while her own orgasm joined his.

Bess gently rode Charles' cock until she was sure she had milked all his cum into her tight pussy. With a grin, she rose off Charles' softening erection and rolled to take a slouching position on the wide sofa beside him.

"I have some cum for you to lap up now, Marcus," Bess said calmly, "but first you need to clean Charles' cock."

Still on his knees, Marcus stared at Bess and then looked back and forth between Bess and Charles. His mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and images as he realized how quickly he had gone from expecting to suck down Charles' load of cum, to picturing himself sharing it from Bess' mouth, to now being instructed to lap it from her freshly-fucked pussy.

Hesitating, Marcus didn't realize that Katherine was moving behind him until she reached past his shoulder to hand Charles his wine glass. Leaning down to place her lips beside Marcus' ear, Katherine whispered.

"Clean that cock of all the juices, Marcus, and then lick the cum from Bess' pussy."

Hearing the direction from his Mistress, Marcus was spurred into action. He reached out to steady Charles' cock as he realized that the first time he would be tasting Bess' pussy juices would be from the skin of Charles' drained cock. There were so many times he had imagined tasting Bess' pussy, but none of them had included the fresh cum from a cock she'd been riding just before he got that first taste.

Bess spread her legs and reached down to softly stroke her pussy lips with two fingertips as she watched Marcus.

"Your treat is right here waiting for you, slut boy," Bess said, the playful, teasing tone of her voice instantly familiar to Marcus.

With a soft moan and a growing sense of anticipation of licking Bess' pussy, Marcus reached for Charles' cock and lowered his mouth to his first task. Softly, he sucked on the head as he fed the shaft into his mouth to clean. The tastes of Charles' cum and Bess' pussy juices coated his tongue as he realized how deeply submissive he was in service to the Stewarts and now to Aunt Bess... Miss Bess... too. Working quickly, but also ensuring the task was complete, Marcus cleaned Charles' cock and then moved between Bess' spread thighs.

Marcus stared briefly at Bess' spread pussy lips and the cum that covered them. He was about to lower his mouth to Bess' pussy when she stopped him with a pair of fingertips against his forehead.

"Ask for your treat, slut boy," she commanded softly.

"Please, Miss Bess," Marcus moaned, "may I lick your pussy?"

"May you do what?" Bess asked for clarification.

"Please, Miss...," Marcus begged, "please may I lick Mr. Stewart's cum from your pussy."

"Yes, you may," Bess allowed as she withdrew her hand, "be gentle and take your time."

Marcus moaned softly as his lips slid over Bess' pussy and he tasted the mixture of cum and pussy juices from her skin. He struggled to slow himself and delicately kiss and lick his way along each of her labia before caressing her clit with his tongue as a prelude to deeper exploration.

Bess moaned in harmony with her nephew. She had lusted for the feel of Marcus' tongue probably as long as he had fantasized about licking her. It may not quite have been the scene she imagined for their first mutual exploration, but she wouldn't have traded what she was feeling for any other possibilities.

Katherine smiled as she watched Marcus slide deeper and deeper into subspace as he dutifully lapped at Bess' pussy. As Bess relaxed in the enjoyment of her nephew's tongue, Katherine looked over at Charles, and with a tip of her wine glass, she saluted their success at transforming Marcus into an obedient house boy.

Charles winked at his wife to return her gesture,. He then gently slid to one side and stood up without distracting Bess or Marcus. Leaving his empty glass on the coffee table, Charles leisurely headed back to the Stewarts' bedroom. Katherine was watching Marcus and Bess as she heard Charles start his shower. She smiled as she imagined her husband working to scrub the red ring of lipstick off the base of his cock.

Marcus' tongue slipped deeper and deeper into Bess' spread pussy as he sought to lap up every drop of Charles' cum. Lost in his task, he barely noticed as Bess sighed through one gentle orgasm after another. The effect of Marcus' tongue was not lost on Katherine as she watched the pair.

Katherine watched Bess and Marcus for a while longer before deciding that their first intimate encounter had given them enough to reshape their relationship. Standing, she reached down to pat Marcus' head as she spoke.

"That will do for now, Marcus," she said softly as Marcus sat back on his heels, "don't wear out our guest. You should tidy things up and head to your room. One of us will be down to check up on you later."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied quietly, his eyes never leaving Bess' spread pussy.

Stepping to one side, Katherine reached down to take Bess' hand and pulled the younger woman up to stand beside her.

"You, dear Bess," she said, "are required in the bedroom, Charles will want to curl up with both of us once he has showered and we have time for a quick shower ourselves before joining him."

"Mmm," Bess murmured, "a shower with Mistress K."

"To wash ourselves," Katherine said with an edge of playful firmness, "and that's all, you insatiable slut."

"Insatiable," Bess repeated with a smile, her finger tracing a parody of writing it across her breasts.

"Go!" Katherine said to Bess and then turned to Marcus.

Cupping Marcus' face with one hand, Katherine spoke softly.

"You are my good boy, Marcus, thank you for being who you are. That may have been a little more than I had expected, but I did tell Bess she could decide who got to eat Charles' cum. I suppose, Bess being Bess, we could have seen that coming."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied, "she does seem to know how to be exactly what each of us needs in the moment."

Katherine laughed softly.

"That she does," she agreed, "and it's amazing how easily she slips between roles for each of us."

Leaning down, Katherine held Marcus' face with both hands as she kissed him deeply, tasting Bess' juices on Marcus' lips.

"She's going to be very demanding at times, you know," she whispered as she broke off the kiss.

"I know," Marcus replied softly, "I will be a good boy for her."

"I know you will," Katherine said, "It makes me happy to know that my sluts will be playing with one another and taking care of each other. Now, off you go, she is waiting for me."

"Yes, Mistress," Marcus replied softly as Katherine turned and headed for her bedroom.

Left alone in the living room, Marcus dutifully went through the motions of his usual tasks. Clearing away the wine glasses, returning the wine bottle to the fridge and adding another bottle to chill for the next time he served wine, and tidying up the living room and kitchen. Throughout, his mind drifted through the imagery and memories of his first experience serving as a submissive slut to both the Stewarts and his Aunt Bess. Those thoughts left Marcus with a smile on his lips as he headed for his room.

For a few hours, Marcus distracted himself with his usual routines. He prepared a light meal from the chef-prepared meals he was provided by Mrs. Stewart. After that, he spent a slow hour reviewing notes for an upcoming examination before he got ready for bed by going through his sequence of shaving, showering, rinsing with the anal douche, and then locking the chastity cage back in place. Marcus deiced that he wouldn't replace the anal plug he'd been wearing since he never chose to wear one through the night.

His essential study task out of the way and ready for bed, Marcus lay down on his bed and was soon absorbed in doom-scrolling his favorite social media sites as he waited until he felt relaxed enough to turn out the lights and sleep. He almost missed the quiet click of the door to the hallway closing and began to sit up to see who his visitor might be.

Before Marcus could swing his feet to the floor, Bess stepped into the dimly lit bedroom and with a wave of her hand indicated that Marcus should lay down again. She was wearing a black lace bustier that held and supported her rounded breasts, invitingly showing them off while failing to conceal anything by much. She also wore a matching pair of panties that would not be described as modest by any rational observer.