An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 11

Story Info
Home for the holidays. Mom’s house, Mom’s rules.
11.7k words
4.58
12.7k
14

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case it's not your kind of story... "Home for the holidays. Mom's house, Mom's rules." Story tags: female domination, male submission, CFNM, chastity, anal toys, cum eating, male bi-sexual, group, aunt-nephew, mother-son

This is one chapter in a series. If you haven't read the earlier chapters, It is recommended that you start there. Over its full course, the story includes, among other things, female domination, male submission, toys, chastity, and bisexual play. If these aren't your thing, you may want to find another story to read. For those who have enjoyed the story to this point, or my other writings, I hope this one does not disappoint.

An Obedient Boy for Katherine, Part 11

Bess pulled her Mazda Miata into the secluded driveway at the Carters. Only Julie knew she was arriving earlier than expected and that she planned to spend a night with the Carters before taking Marcus home for the holidays. Bess looked at the shoes she had tossed on the passenger seat, five lovely inches of stiletto heels under strappy white sandals, but decided to stick with the low shoes she wore. The heels wouldn't be on long enough to matter once she was inside, she considered.

Stepping from the car, Bess closed the door gently to avoid alerting anyone to her presence. She retrieved the front door key from the hidden spot where she knew it would be from past visits to the Carters. As she bent over to pick up the key, she felt the cool air against the skin of her breasts and pussy when the lightweight fabric of the short plaid skirt and matching crop top fluttered in the light breeze. Smiling as she realized how close to naked she really was, her smile broadened as she slipped inside the Carters' front door in anticipation of what she might find.

Bess padded quietly through the house, checking each area where she thought she might find one of the Carters or Marcus. All the rooms were empty including the bedrooms. She paused briefly in the master suite, remembering fun times she'd had there with the Carters, before heading to the deck. This final place to find one of the occupants of the house did not disappoint her.

With just the screen closed on the patio doors,. Bess heard the humming of a vibrator before she stepped through the doorway. Turning toward the gazebo where the Carters had a king-size bed on the deck, she immediately saw why no one was in the house.

Standing to each side of the raised bed were Marcus and Tom Carter. Facing the mattress and with their hands raised and wrist manacles linked to the sturdy bondage frame that surrounded the bed, the men were also blindfolded and could only listen to Julie on the bed between them. Julie did not disappoint them in provided an erotic scene for their listening pleasure.

Sprawled naked on the wide mattress, Julie was in the throes of an orgasm brought on by the thick dildo in her pussy and the Hitachi Magic Wand she used on her clit. Bess smiled as she watched her friend masturbate with the toys, taking her own pleasure while adding to the frustration of the men who were so close but could only listen to her.

"I'm going to invite your golfing buddies over, Thomas," Julie said as her orgasm subsided, "and I'll let you listen as they each fuck me hard and deep. Maybe I'll let Marcus lick me clean after each one while you stand there dripping."

"Please, Julie," Tom begged his wife, "let us down, we'll make you cum as much as you want."

"Well, Thomas," Julie admonished softly, "perhaps if you had focused on my pleasure I wouldn't have caught you sucking Marcus' cock in the family room."

"I wasn't going to let him cum," Thomas tried to deflect.

Julie laughed.

"But you would have, and swallowed every drop too."

Tom remained silent, he knew that she was right.

Bess quietly approached the bed and put a finger to her lips as soon as Julie noticed her on the deck.

As Bess watched, Julie let the dildo slide from her pussy, its nine-inch length covered with her juices. She sat up on the bed and raised the head of the dildo to her lips, holding the shaft between her large soft breasts as she sucked the head clean of her own juices.

Indicating that Bess should stay quiet, Julie reached out and took her hand to guide her onto the bed. Placing Bess in the center of the mattress, Julie knelt between her spread thighs and held up the thick dildo and her vibrator with a mischievous grin.

Bess' eyes widened as she realized that Julie intended to use both toys on her next.

Julie lowered herself between Bess' thighs and softly licked at her clit and pussy lips. Bess stifled a soft moan as she felt the other woman's tongue slide deep in her pussy. Both women knew that she was ready to be filled.

Julie knelt up and with a grin watched Bess' face as the thick head of the dildo opened and stretched her pussy lips. Julie eased the first few inches inside Bess' pussy and smiled as she watched Bess' reaction, her mouth opening in a wide silent moan of pure pleasure as the heavy dildo filled her.

Next, Julie started the vibrator again. She glanced at the two men secured to the sides of the bed frame, wondering if either realized that she was not alone on the mattress between them. Slowly, Julie began rolling the throbbing head of the magic wand over the sides and top of Bess' pubic mound, with each cycle she came closer and closer to the other woman's exposed clit.

Julie pressed her knee against the base of the dildo, holding it in Bess' pussy as she teased with the vibrator. When she felt Bess was ready, she pushed the dildo deep with her knee as she rolled the head of the Magic Wand directly over Bess' clit. With a deep moan of pleasure and an outburst of "Oh, God, fuck me now!" that certainly informed the men of Bess' presence, she came hard under Julie's attention.

With a knowing touch, Julie took Bess to a second and then a third hard orgasm with the combined attentions of the thrusting dildo and the vibrator. Bess was caught between choosing to beg for the intense pleasure to stop, or to beg for another orgasm, when Julie shut off the vibrator and let the dildo slide from Bess' pussy.

With a welcoming smile, Julie lay down beside Bess and softly kissed her on the lips. She ran her hand over Bess' still quivering body, taking care not to interrupt her slow cycle of calming down with attention to her spread pussy.

"Hi Bess," Julie said brightly, "so glad you could join us."

"Mmm," Bess murmured, "The pleasure is all mine, so far."

"Well, you're going to have to work for it," Julie added, "these two slut boys require lots of attention. They can barely keep their lips off each others' dicks."

"I said I was sorry," moaned Tom.

"We heard you, Tom," Bess quipped, "we just don't believe you."

She whispered in Julie's ear, her suggestion bringing a smile and quiet squeal of pleasure to Julie's lips. The two women repositioned themselves on the bed on hands and knees. With their faces turned to one another they kissed as each of them backed up toward one of the men's straining cocks.

Tom moaned as he felt his cock slide into Bess' pussy and Marcus matched his tone when his own cock sank into Julie's warm pussy.

"Fuck us slowly, boys," Julie said to Tom and Marcus, "but don't you dare cum until we tell you to."

For long slow minutes, Tom and Marcus fucked Bess and Julie with deep strokes. neither man rushed the experience, both enjoyed the lingering pleasure and tried their best to delay any irresistible urge to cum. Despite their precautions, it wasn't long before they were taking longer and longer pauses between strokes to avoid cumming without permission.

A knowing nod passed between the two women. They each moved forward, letting the cocks slide from their respective pussies.

"You may cum now," Julie announced to the men.

Continuing their forward movement, the women each crawled across the mattress and took a cock into their mouths until their lips were wrapped around the base of the shafts. Bess sucked Julie's juices from Marcus' hard cock while Julie sucked Bess' juices from Tom's.

Knowing that each man was already on the verge of cumming, neither woman stopped sucking. Even when Tom and Marcus began to fuck their mouths, the women relaxed and enjoyed their frustrated need to cum after such intense teasing. Neither lasted long before they were blasting spurts of hot cum into the willing mouths holding their hard cocks.

Julie and Bess each swallowed the load they received before pulling back to sit beside one another on the mattress. Turning toward one another, the women hugged closely and kissed each other deeply exchanging the tastes of cum.

"Should we untie them now?" Bess asked.

"I suppose," Julie said with a mock sigh, "I guess they're drained enough to stay focused on making us dinner now."

Bess laughed at the reply and stood on the bed to release the carabiners holding each man's wrist manacles to the upper sidebars of the bondage frame. As she released each man, she also lifted their blindfolds and gave them a long, deep, kiss.

"I hope you two have learned your lesson," Julie said, trying to sound stern.

"That depends," quipped Tom, "Was that all supposed to be a punishment or a reward?"

Julie sighed and shook her head as she looked over at Bess.

"Incorrigible and untrainable," she said.

"That does make you two a good pair," Bess replied with a grin.

"That it does," Julie smiled as she replied, "Now boys, drinks for the ladies, then sort yourselves out and think about making our dinner."

"Yes, ma'am," Tom and Marcus' replies came together.

Julie and Bess decided to continue their active teasing of Tom and Marcus. When they decided to suntan for an hour, they let the men watch them apply lotion to each other's naked bodies. Before dinner, which the men served the ladies and then ate afterwards, the ladies let them watch their shared shower, as Julie and Bess soaped and washed each other in a slow sensuous ballet of bubbles and slipperiness. They occasionally teased the men more directly with stroking fingers and promises of more denial but all four of them thoroughly enjoyed the erotically charged atmosphere that kept two cocks hard and dripping for the women's entertainment.

After dinner, the ladies settled into two of the large comfortable recliners in the family room. Laying bath towels on the seats in preparation, they ensured that the side table between them was stocked with a liberal supply of lubricant and a variety of toys from Julie's collection of dildos.

Julie instructed Tom to set up the projector to display the video playlist of her choice. She hadn't told anyone that it was a full range of gay sex videos featuring well-built and toned men with larger-than-average cocks and lots of cum. Bess quickly got into the spirit of praising the men on the screen and asking Tom and Marcus very specific questions about whether or not they would like to suck those cocks or swallow the cum they produced. The men were required to stand beside the ladies, occasionally changing posts, to have their cocks stroked and teased as they watched the action on screen. For them, the challenge was keeping their eyes on the screen as directed and not watching the women. Julie and Bess, with their legs splayed and hanging over the sides of the recliners, fucked themselves with long, thick toys while they enjoyed the on-screen scenery and the torment it caused Tom and Marcus.

When Julie decided that bedtime was approaching, she announced that she would be sharing her bed with Bess. Tom and Marcus were sent to their respective bedrooms to shower with specific instructions that they had better come out of the shower with cocks that had not been milked. The ladies were waiting in the smaller bedrooms as each man exited their shower. Julie directed Tom to the leather sleep sack attached to the queen-size bed in the room he used when she had a guest in her own bed. Bess met Marcus and held up the chastity cage with a mischievous grin.

While Marcus was working with a cold washcloth to minimize his renewed erection in order to fit into the cage, Bess wandered across the hall to watch Julie lace Tom into the leather sleep sack. Attached to the head and footboards of the bed, it would immobilize him for the night while he was inside the leather case.

"Tom's mother gave us this," Julie explained as she worked, "She used to have Tom's father sleep in it when she entertained guests in her bed, and then for years he slept in it every night."

Bess watched as Julie secured her husband in the sleep sack, leaving his erect cock and his face exposed. As Julie worked at the lacing of the leather cocoon, Bess moved around the bed to lie down beside Tom.

"It's also convenient," Julie explained to Bess, "to enjoy his cock and his tongue without any other complications. Or to let them wait for when I want them."

"Mmm, it does look convenient," Bess replied, "Has Tom's mother seen him in it yet?"

"She has," Julie said, "once when she was showing me how to secure him in it, but he was wearing shorts for that demonstration."

"Oh, so not quite like this?"

"Not yet," Julie said as she teased Tom's exposed cock to maintain its erection, "but I do keep telling Tom that I am going to invite her over one evening to ride his face just like she used to ride his father's."

Bess smiled, she knew that Julie regularly visited Tom's mother and submitted as the older woman's oral lover.

"If you do that," she said teasingly, "she just might decide to move in and own both of you."

Julie didn't realize how softly her reply came as she pondered that possibility.

"Yes, she might at that. We could use a strict Mistress around the house."

Bess decided to let the discussion rest at that point and turned toward the bedroom doorway where a caged Marcus had appeared for her inspection and approval.

Before Bess could speak, Julie interjected.

"There you are, Marcus," Julie said cheerfully, "Thomas is tucked in for the night and since you and Bess are leaving after breakfast, perhaps you can thank him now..."

Julie let her invitation to Marcus trail off as she directed his attention to Tom's exposed and still-hard cock. She traced one fingertip up its length to pick up the exposed droplet of precum which she sucked from her fingertip as she watched if Marcus took her hint.

Marcus didn't miss Julie's intent. The women watched as he moved closer to the bed and knelt on the floor facing the center of the sleep sack where Thomas' hard cock protruded. Obediently, he leaned forward and softly licked up the side of Thomas's shaft, eliciting a soft moan from the bound man.

"Take it all, slut boy," Bess whispered.

Marcus obeyed and slid his lips over the head of Thomas's cock, taking more and more of the shaft into his mouth until his nose pressed against the leather.

"Slow strokes," Bess whispered.

Marcus found a slow rhythm of raising his head until just the head of Thomas' cock was still captured by his lips. Then he lowered his mouth around the warm firm shaft again to take it all into his mouth and throat.

"He's really quite good at that," Julie mused softly.

"Oh, he is, Katherine and Charles have trained him quite well," Bess confirmed "Lady K is quite adamant that a properly trained slut should know how to service a cock and a pussy with equal enthusiasm."

Marcus' attention to Thomas' cock soon had the expected effect.

"Please, Miss Julie," Thomas moaned, "please may I cum."

"He can be so polite when he's so needy," Bess said with a chuckle.

"And such a brat the rest of the time," Julie sighed as she reached down to lift Marcus' head until Thomas' cock slipped from his lips.

"No, Thomas, I don't think so," she said, " you need to learn, and I think leaving you like this will help that lesson sink in."

"Yes, ma'am," Thomas said softly, "thank you for teaching your boy to behave."

Julie smiled and leaned down to kiss her husband deeply before speaking again.

"You're very welcome, Tommy, I sometimes forget that you are such a needy cocksucker that you have to be supervised around our male guests."

Straightening up, Julie ushered Marcus and Bess from the room.

"He'll be okay like that for the night?" Bess inquired.

"Oh, yes," Julie replied, "if he needs anything he can call out, he's not gagged."

She turned a blew a final kiss at her husband before turning out the light and softly closing the door.

In the hallway, Julie watched as Bess kissed Marcus good night and gave him instructions to be ready to leave in the morning. She then pointed at the second small bedroom for Marcus to turn in before stepping closer to Julie who took her hand.

"If you have any nightmares, Marcus," Julie said with a giggle as she led Bess into the main bedroom, "you know where we'll be."

The next morning, after a stop at the Stewarts' house to get the few clothes Marcus would need at home over the holiday break, Bess headed onto the highway. She wore a tight white t-shirt that only served to display the lacy red bra she had on underneath along with a pair of black leggings. Marcus wore a loose t-shirt and running shorts over the cage and plug that Bess had ensured he was wearing for the drive home.

"You may find some things have changed at home, so don't be surprised," Bess said as her hand gently massaged Marcus' thigh.

"What do you mean," Marcus replied, unsure if he should be worried.

"Well," Bess chuckled, "let's just say that you're not the only one in the family to experience some new sexual freedom."

"Huh...," Marcus blurted, even less sure of the direction the conversation was taking.

Bess laughed at his consternation.

"Just don't be surprised if your mother has guests in,... for her bedroom,... while you're home. She doesn't feel any need to hide things anymore."

"But," Marcus protested, she never..."

"She never brought her dates home," Bess clarified for him, "Did you really think all her late shifts were at the restaurant?"

Marcus silently contemplated that thought.

"Anyway," Bess continued, "she has some new friends that can't host, so she makes the booty calls and they come to her. And you will not get in the way, slut!"

Bess' final words were a clear instruction for Marcus to process.

"Yes, Miss Bess," he replied softly, his mind still trying to put together all the inferences in Bess' words.

Bess held Marcus' hand as they walked up the few steps into the small bungalow where Marcus and his mother lived. For Marcus, after the past months living at the Stewarts' large home, he was left with the feeling that it was now his mother's house and he was a visitor, even if his bedroom was right down the hall. They stopped in the living room and Bess shouted out to her sister.

"Hey, Ophelia, we're home!"

"Ophelia?" whispered Marcus.

Bess giggled.

"It's her online name now, for her hookups."

Marcus blushed and looked up as his mother came out of the short hallway from her bedroom.

In her stockings, Darla Thompson was only a couple of inches taller than her son. In the heels she wore, she was a good six inches taller. Marcus had always found that she was an imposing presence when she was dressed in the heels she wore almost exclusively as a waitress. ‛For the tips,' she'd often quipped.

But it wasn't the heels that caused Marcus' eyes to widen at the sight of his mother. He knew she was fit, and kept herself in good shape in her early 40s, but that was so clearly evident by her attire.

Walked with confident steps toward Bess and Marcus. With her heels, she wore smoky black stockings with a garter belt, black lace panties, and a matching bra supporting and holding her rounded breasts, but not so firmly that they didn't sway sensually with each step she took.

"Mom," Marcus protested as he felt his cock twitch in its cage, "you can't walk around like that."