All Comments on 'An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 11'

by royalrogue

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BgwbspBgwbsp8 months ago

I absolutely love this series! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Still a great story. Sure wish the next chapters would come faster, It's hard waiting for them. I'm one of the many that kept asking if the mother would get Involved with everything. But I always Imagine that mom would be a submissive like her son Marcus under Bess. But to tell the true, I like it better this way. As her being a Dominic slut, with all of Marcus friends, and on top of that all of the Humiliation that she's Rubbing in to his nose. But I'm still betting she won't let him ever fuck her, sure eat her out her pussy but not allow him to fuck her!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Boy I sure would have hated to come home from college, and find out that mom had been a Dominant slut the whole time I was growing up and never Knew it. What a total mind fucking that would have been, and in a small town on top of that were everyone knows everything!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Happy to see another chapter, but this one is moving too fast and lacks your usual grace

shankinauthorshankinauthor8 months ago

Always nice to see an update to this series.

gasissymaidgasissymaid8 months ago

Loved the entire story. I hope you will continue the story.

dudesondudesondudesondudeson8 months ago

Cant wait for Patty to peg him

DARKSIDE88DARKSIDE887 months ago

I've loved each chapter, envisioning myself in the story. I know it takes time to write them, but please keep more chapters cumming. The waiting in between is the worst. THANK YOU

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous