An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus sealed his lips around Bess' clit and sucked with a deep steady cycle. He fought to remain in place as Bess' hips rose to meet him and her legs tightened around he upper body and head.

"Oh!... fuck... right there," Bess exclaimed, "I'm cumming!"

Marcus kept sucking, feeling the small rush of fluids with Bess' orgasm against his lips and chin. He only paused when Bess' hand against his forehead pushed him back to give her clit some relief.

"Thank you, Marcus," she whispered as she relaxed on the bed.

Bess' repose was short-lived. Katherine tweaked her nipple hard, causing a brief gasp of surprise.

"Time to get up, my dear. Charles has gone to the club, and we can go shopping. Marcus will be here to meet Sofia and Isabella."

Marcus rose to his knees as Bess and Katherine sat up on the bed. Katherine pulled Marcus close for a long deep kiss. Breaking the kiss, she smiled and spoke.

"I do love the taste of pussy on your lips, Marcus."

"Uh, thank you, Mistress," Marcus replied softly.

"Before you go," Katherine continued, "there's something for you on the table."

Marcus twisted his body to see the small cafe table in the corner of the bedroom. Even in the room's low light, he could tell immediately that it was a large gift bag from the local adult toy shop, The Playroom.

Bess smirked as she watched Marcus approach the table and reach for the bag. Looking inside, Marcus could see a wrapped present in the store's signature paper.

"Open it," she said, "let us see what you got."

A glance at Katherine was enough for Marcus to know that she supported Bess' suggestion. He brought the bag back to the corner of the bed and extracted the box for the ladies to see it. The box was about 6 inches square in cross-section and over a foot long. Quickly but without unnecessary tearing, he unwrapped the box and slowly lifted its lid.

Katherine watched Marcus' reaction. Bess giggled.

Reaching into the box, Marcus lifted the extra-large Ika dildo from Bad Dragon. The same design as the one he had ridden at his mother's house, and a size larger. Marcus looked at the tentacle dildo with anticipation and amazement.

"Bess sent me videos of you enjoying the one at your mother's," Katherine explained, "so I thought you should have one of your own."

Marcus looked up at Bess in surprise at the mention of videos. He did not remember being recorded.

"You were a little preoccupied at the time," Bess said with a grin, "and I only recorded you from behind, with the television screen as a backdrop. All those spurting cocks, and you riding your dildo like a pro."

Marcus blushed, and Katherine chuckled, at the graphic description. All three could see the scene in their mind's eye.

"Anyway," Katherine said, "Bess felt you were ready for the next size. You can add it to your collection and start practicing with it."

"Uh... yes, ma'am, thank you," Marcus said as he dropped the dildo back into its box.

As Marcus was heading for the bedroom doorway and Bess was already starting a shower, Katherine caught his attention.

"It's so good to have you back, Marcus, please be a good boy for Sofia and Isabella today."

"Yes ma'am," Marcus replied as he headed for the kitchen to start his first round of duties tidying up.

Marcus was in his room reviewing his schedule for the upcoming semester at the local college when there was a soft knock on his door. He reached the door as it opened to meet Sofia, one of the cleaning ladies. Sofia and her daughter Isabella visited the home at least twice weekly, doing the deeper cleaning of bathrooms, kitchen, and living spaces. When Marcus moved in and started doing some chores for Katherine, cleaning his own suite was one of his assigned tasks, but Sofia and Isabella were granted the authority to inspect his rooms on Katherine's behalf. Marcus prided himself in meeting their standards as well as keeping the living room and kitchen tidy between the ladies' visits.

Meeting Sofia in the doorway, Marcus couldn't help but feel an initial blush of embarrassment at his exposure. For the first while, he was wearing his house uniform of booty shorts and sleeveless t-shirt when they came, but soon after Katherine decided that he didn't need to wear clothes around the ladies anymore.

Sofia and Isabella were well-built and curvy ladies of Latin heritage who could easily pass for sisters. They had fine caramel skin tones, dark flowing hair that they usually had up in messy buns while working, and bodies that would have inspired the old masters to paint and sculpt. Invariably, they wore black yoga pants and matching tight-fitting tops when they came to clean. Their beautiful bodies were a constant erotic distraction for Marcus, and some days he was thankful that the chastity cage controlled his erection around them, otherwise his arousal would certainly be on display for them. The ladies, for their part, were just as certain of the effects they had on Marcus and enjoyed the quietly submissive state he drifted into around them.

Sofia shouted back down the hallway and stepped forward toward Marcus. Marcus gave ground and slowly fell back as he retreated back into his room. Almost immediately, Isabella appeared at her mother's shoulder, a bright smile on her lips.

"So happy to see you have returned, Mr. Marcus," Sofia said as her hand drifted up to softly touch Marcus' bare chest.

"Yes," giggled Isabella, "your replacement was kind of lacking in cleaning skills."

"Thank you, ladies," Marcus said as he returned their smiles with one of his own, "I hope that I was able to meet your standards after only one night to clean up in here."

"I'll keep that in mind," Sofia said softly as she slipped past Marcus into the room.

Isabella stepped forward, She was always more likely to touch Marcus' body when she inspected his rooms. Standing close, she made certain that her breast pressed against the side of Marcus' chest. Her hand, hidden from her mother's view by Marcus' body, reached down to cup his caged cock, her fingers stroking the smooth skin of his scrotum below. She spoke to her mother as she teased Marcus.

"I'm sure I could find a reason to spank him for missing something," she said lightly.

"Now, now," Sofia replied as she moved in behind Marcus, "we don't have to be like that, it's his first day back."

As Sofia spoke she moved close behind Marcus until he realized he was trapped between the two women. Isabella's hand continued caressing his exposed balls. Sofia's hand slid between the cheeks of his ass. Marcus gasped as he felt Sofia press on the base of the anal plug he wore, her fingers establishing of a rhythm of presses and releases to gently fuck his ass.

Marcus blushed as the women teased him. He always found himself slightly off-balance by their cheerful playfulness that often bordered on but seldom turned into such blatant teasing.

"We're looking forward to the next time Miss Katherine lets you help us clean the playroom," Sofia said quietly in his ear.

"Oh, yes," added Isabella, "Mama can't wait to play with that cute ass, and I want to feel that pretty tongue in my pussy again."

"But today we must inspect," Sofia continued as she held the plug deep in Marcus' ass, "A while ago, Isabella was dating a Marine, nice guy, big cock, lots of stamina for both of us, and he was telling me about his inspections. Mmm, maybe we need Marcus doing pushups for the little things we find wrong, the things we don't need to tell Miss Katherine about."

"Uh...," began Marcus, but he was cut off by Isabella.

Smiling, she raised her hand to shush Marcus with two fingers against his lips, then started to tease one of his nipples as she spoke.

"Oh, yes, we could do that, couldn't we Marcus? Will you do twenty push-ups for me if I find something messy in your bathroom?"

Marcus knew he was slipping into his mental comfort zone of acquiescence. He was also aware that the ladies knew it and were actively working at making it happen. With a small sigh, he accepted the feelings of the moment, knowing that he did enjoy that head-space very much. With the fitness routine he maintained as part of Katherine's expectations, Marcus knew that twenty push-ups would be easy.

"Yes, Miss Isabella, I would do that for you."

"Good boy," whispered Isabella.

"Yes, good boy," Sofia echoed her daughter as she played with the plug in Marcus' ass, "we will be helping Marcus stay fit. Twenty push-ups for each thing we find."

"And she," Isabella whispered with a sparkle in her eye, "will be watching your tight butt and thinking about what she wants to do with it."

Marcus opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. His immediate fate was sealed now that he had committed to accepting push-ups for punishment for minor cleaning faults. He racked his brain trying to think if he'd missed anything, and came up empty of possibilities.

Sofia and Isabella stepped back. The younger woman headed into Marcus' small bathroom while Sofia crossed the bedroom to the tiny kitchenette. Each woman was eager to find something to extract a set of push-ups from Marcus.

Sofia's voice from the kitchen informed Marcus that he was about to be paying for his sins.

"Oh, my," her cheery voice sang out, "what have we here?"

Marcus stepped around the bed to see where she was looking into the open microwave. He honestly couldn't remember if he had wiped it clean after its last use, but he did remember that it was a point Sofia had made to him when explaining her expectations months before.

"I think you owe me twenty," she said lightly with a smile.

Marcus surrendered to his fate and lowered himself to the floor. He started pumping out push-ups but halted when he felt Sofia's hand on his taut asscheek.

"Slower," she said, "and count them out."

Holding the raised position, Marcus hoarsely whispered, "Yes, ma'am."

He lowered himself until his chest was an inch from the floor and then straightened his arms again to return to the upper position.

"One," he said.

"Good boy," Sofia murmured as she slid down to sit beside him and kept her hand on his ass as he continued to count out the push-ups to twenty.

Isabella watched her mother and Marcus from the doorway of the small bathroom. She had no doubt her mother would be thoroughly enjoying Marcus' ass with her fingers, tongue, and the array of toys on Marcus' desk if they had more time to play. She waited until Marcus had completed his set of push-ups for Sofia and had raised himself to his knees.

"My turn," Isabella said softly.

Marcus looked across the bed at her in mild surprise. Isabella held up his canister of shaving cream. She turned the can enough to display the tiny bit of shaving cream that had expanded to show itself at the nozzle opening. Marcus sighed, he knew that happened when he didn't return and clean the can again before the ladies' inspections.

Isabella reached back into the bathroom to place the can on the vanity counter beside the sink. Lazily, she made her way around the bed to be closer to Marcus. As if their actions were planned, Sofia rose and slipped back into the kitchenette while Isabella took her place beside Marcus.

Resuming the upper push-up position, Marcus asked, "May I begin, Miss?"

"You may," Isabella's tone was playful.

Marcus found that he had to focus on his form to not be distracted by Sofia's hand gently kneading his ass. That challenge was compounded by Isabella exploring fingers as she caressed his ass, thighs, his stomach, and his balls when Marcus' motions gave her access to each. She teased him throughout the set of twenty push-ups and teased her own hard nipple with the fingertips of her other hand for her own enjoyment.

As Marcus finished the set of push-ups, he returned to a kneeling position. Isabella lifted herself to sit close by on the edge of the bed.

"Well done, Marcus," she said softly, "we'll let Miss Katherine know that you passed your inspection."

"Thank you, Miss," Marcus replied in a tone that was shy and evident that he was still regaining control of his breathing rate.

"Look at the time," Sofia's voice, with a tone of urgency, came from the doorway to the hall, "We need to get going, Bella."

"Oops,... I guess we gotta go," Isabella said quietly to Marcus.

Before heading to the door she leaned over Marcus and tilted his head back. She captured Marcus' nipples between her fingertips and pinched them with increasing intensity until Marcus softly gasped. Isabella kissed him with her tongue deeply exploring Marcus' open mouth. Marcus moaned against her lips as he felt a surge of renewed arousal in his chastity cage and the way his ass gripped the anal plug. His slide deep into a submissive headspace was complete as she broke the kiss and stepped back with a broad smile.

"See you soon, slut boy, keep working that ass for Mama to play with it," Isabella said cheerfully as she head out the door of the maid's suite.

After the ladies departed, Marcus spent some time lounging on his bed idly doom-scrolling as he kept an eye on the clock for the time he'd be expected to serve pre-dinner wine for Katherine and Charles. He had heard Charles return home in the early afternoon. As he thought about Katherine and Bess out shopping for the day, Marcus smiled as he wondered what trouble the two women might have discovered for themselves. A glance at the row of plugs and dildos on his desk spurred an image in his mind of the women browsing the variety of toys and fetish wear in the local adult store, The Playroom.

There was still an hour to go before the usual drink timing when a soft knock came on the door to Marcus' small suite. Opening the door, Marcus' eyes widened as he looked at Bess leaning against the wall across the hallway.

"How you doin', slutty boi," she drawled mischievously.

"Uh...," Marcus began shyly.

Bess laughed and stepped to the center of the hallway where she spun on one foot.

"Like my outfit? Lady K thought I should have something pretty to wear."

Bess wore a leather bra that lifted her breasts and pushed them inward to accentuate her delicious cleavage. The half cups of the bra supported her breasts and left her hard nipples fully exposed to view. Around her waist, or more properly, around her hips, was a very short plaid skirt that wasn't even long enough to fully cover her asscheeks or pussy, and the inch-wide lower hem of lace did little to add any modesty. On her legs, Bess wore stockings that rose to a few inches above her knees. These were held up by tight garters circling her upper thighs and four thin descending garter straps for each stocking. Bess wore black pumps with four-inch heels and two-inch wide straps that circled her ankles and connected to the heel cups of her shoes. Marcus could see a tiny lock on the outer side of each ankle strap securing the shoes in place.

Marcus swallowed nervously as he felt a surge of arousal in the tightening of his chastity cage.

"Uh..., " Marcus swallowed and managed to say, "Very pretty, Aunt Bess."

"Pretty!" Bess exclaimed playfully, "The words you are looking for are ‛Damn sexy, Miss Bess!'"

"Uh, yeah, that too," Marcus squeaked as Bess bold stepped forward closing the distance between them.

With her hands up and against Marcus' chest, Bess guided him back into the room and let the door close behind them. As she carefully steered Marcus backward toward his bedroom, her thumbs found and stroked back and forth over his aroused and hard nipples.

Capturing Marcus' nipples between her thumbs and index fingers, Bess smirked at his continuing state of aroused consternation.

"Mistress also bought me a new butt plug," she teased, "would you like to see it?"

Marcus' eyes widened and his mouth hung open as he contemplated Bess' words.

"If I let you look, you have to promise to kiss it too," she continued as she teased Marcus' nipples.

"Uh,... okay," Marcus managed to whisper hoarsely.

Bess giggled.

"You have to say ‛Yes, please, Aunt Bess,'" she said.

"Yes, please, Aunt Bess," Marcus croaked as a shiver went through his body.

"And I expect a big sloppy kiss, too," she clarified, "Not just a little peck on the base of the plug."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus whispered.

"On your knees, slut boy," Bess ordered softly with a smile.

Obediently, Marcus sank to his knees. Bess carefully turned around and spread her feet to place them outside of Marcus' knees. She had positioned herself to be able to lean over and support her upper body by placing her hands on the mattress of Marcus' bed. She did this and her toned and rounded ass pushed back slightly toward Marcus' face.

Bess' movements spread and presented her ass to Marcus. He could see the base of the steel plug in her ass and smiled as he saw what was written on the round base, "Kate's girl." Briefly, he wondered if there was a matching one waiting for him reading "Kate's boy."

"I'm waiting," Bess teased.

Marcus bit back a tiny sigh and leaned forward. His lips opened to surround the base of the plug, ensuring that Bess felt the contact of his lips against her skin. Delicately, he traced around the outside of the plug's base with the tip of his tongue. Both of them imagined the same scenario, with Marcus' lips and tongue exploring Kate's bottom without the interference of the plug.

"Mmm, good boy," Bess murmured as Marcus repeated his movements before breaking contact.

With a broad smile, Bess straightened up, stepped forward, and turned to look down on her kneeling nephew.

"Such an obedient slut," she complimented him, "you've come a long way under Katherine's supervision."

"Thank you, Miss Bess," Marcus replied politely as he tried his best to direct his gaze in the least pervy manner.

Bess giggled as she realized what he was doing.

"You can stare at my tits if you want, that's why they're on display," she teased.

"Now," she continued with a giggle, "Katherine is waiting for us and I said we'd be quick. Do you have to do anything before we go play?"

Soon after, Bess led Marcus down the hallway to the living room.

On rounding the corner to the living room, Marcus' eye was attracted to a new addition. Standing to one side of the double doorway leading to the Stewarts' bedroom was a camera tripod mounted with a ring light and a cell phone. It was facing a blank section of the living room wall.

Bess noticed Marcus' reaction and giggled.

"Katherine and I were taking some photos of our new outfits," she explained, "just a few shots to share with special friends. If you're good, I'll send some to your email."

‛... our new outfits...,' Marcus rolled the words over in his head. Considering Bess' attire, he wondered what Katherine might have chosen for herself.

Marcus was very used to seeing Katherine dressed with style and cultivated elegance. She was always very appropriately dressed, whether it be for appearing on camera in her office for work, heading out for a night of dining and drinks, or hosting playtime with friends in the basement playroom. He had never seen her wearing what Marcus' horny mind might call porn-worthy dominatrix gear, preferring more comfortable attire, but he was never in doubt that she could if she wanted to. Regardless of her style of dress, Marcus' trained submissive response when Katherine entered a room was always enough to cause his brain to have a little short-circuit and simply admire his Mistress in the moment.

Even knowing that he reacted that way didn't stop Marcus' jaw-dropping when the bedroom doors opened and Katherine stepped into the living room.

At just over six feet tall in her heels, and more than six inches taller than Marcus, Katherine Stewart's sudden appearance was enough to shift Marcus' already acquiescent mindset solidly into subspace. She wore tight-laced stiletto-heeled black boots that rose to the top of her calves. The lacing on each boot was off-center, rising from her ankle and offset to the outside and sweeping upwards until the securing bow of leather lacing was at the side of her calf. A glimpse of smokey grey stockings covering her legs could be seen above the boots to the hem of her skirt. Katherine's skirt was light-weight black leather draping over her hips from a high-fitted waist down to a hemline a few inches above her knees. As she walked, the false pleats running down the front of each thigh opened to expose her leg, revealing that her stockings rose to mid-thigh and were held in place by a wide band of elastic stocking top. Around her body, she wore a dark red corset with black accents which swept upward from her hips up to cradle and support her luscious breasts. Under the corset, Katherine wore a sheer white blouse with a fine cotton collar and French cuffs.