An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 13

Story Info
Marcus and Aunt Bess return to the Stewarts.
14.5k words
4.82
7k
12

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case it's not your kind of story... "Marcus and Aunt Bess return to the Stewarts." Story tags: female domination, femdom, male submission, CFNM, chastity, anal toys, cum eating, male bi-sexual, group, aunt-nephew

This is one chapter in a series. If you haven't read the earlier chapters, It is recommended that you start there. Over its full course, the story includes, among other things, female domination, male submission, toys, chastity, and bisexual play. If these aren't your thing, you may want to find another story to read. For those who have enjoyed the story to this point, or my other writings, I hope this one does not disappoint.

An Obedient Boy for Katherine, Part 13

Marcus' remaining days at home for the holidays were ones of continued and increased denial and erotic frustration. Bess, his mother's younger sister by a decade and still a decade older than Marcus, arrived on Christmas Eve to stay for a few days. Spending time with his mother and aunt at Christmas was their own little family tradition. In years when Darla was just getting by, her sister's arrival at Christmas brought the magic of unexpected gifts for young Marcus. This year, Bess' arrival included her taking control of the key to Marcus' chastity cage, and supervising the periods it was removed for shaving and cleaning.

Darla, Bess, and Marcus watched lots of videos while enjoying each other's company, but this holiday period was as sexually charged as Marcus' first few days at home had turned out to be. Except for one major difference. As much as Darla and Bess enjoyed the cocks and tongues of their visitors, especially those of Marcus' friends, Marcus was limited to riding the anal toys he received for Christmas while watching hours of female-dominant porn and spurting cocks under Bess' supervision.

Bess had smiled broadly as she explained that Mistress Katherine was expecting her slutty house boy to return with a highly charged sense of sexual frustration. Darla laughed and agreed to help ensure that state was achieved and maintained. Marcus' attempts to delay the start of his period of denial were brushed aside as Bess hung the key between her soft breasts.

Marcus was almost relieved when, a few days after Christmas, he found himself back in Bess' car for the drive to the Stewarts'. Bess had made sure he was cleaned, caged, and plugged for the trip. Darla had hugged her son closely while saying goodbye and teasingly promised to keep busy with his friends while Marcus was away.

The drive to the Stewarts' was pleasant for Marcus and Bess. Bess wore a simple t-shirt dress for the trip and she had selected one of Marcus' old house uniforms from the Stewarts for him to wear. The black booty shorts and cropped sleeveless t-shirt with "Slut" across the chest in a bold yellow script ensured that Marcus would remain in the car for the trip. Bess didn't pry too much into Marcus' thoughts over the changes at home, but she did periodically lay her hand on Marcus' thigh to gently massage his leg close to the confining cock cage. The soft moans that slipped from Marcus' lips invariably brought a smile to Bess'.

Parking in front of the garage, tucked away from public view, Bess and Marcus let themselves into the Stewarts' house through the pedestrian door close to Marcus' room. Bess stopped him from going into the maid's suite which was his bedroom. She told him that they should let ‛Lady Kay' know they were there first. She led the younger man down the hallway to the living room.

Katherine stood up as they came into the living room. She wore a lightweight black skirt with its hem at mid-thigh and a sleeveless button-down pale blue shirt that only reached to a few inches above the skirt's waistband. The gentle sway of her breasts showed that she wore no bra under the shirt.

"Oh, good," she said calmly, "I am so glad you're back. You've been missed, Marcus."

Marcus looked around the living room and kitchen. It certainly wasn't a disaster, but there were signs that it hadn't received the attention of the habitual checks for tidiness that had become his custom as the Stewarts' house boy. The mild disarray stirred him to comment.

"You couldn't replace me, I guess?"

Katherine laughed.

"Well, Charles did have that thought, but his idea of choosing a maid to have around the house isn't exactly a useful one."

Holding up one finger to pause further conversation, Katherine smiled, picked up a bell from the coffee table, and rang it briefly.

A feminine gasp was heard from the bedroom in response to the bell.

"Hey, wait!" Charles' voice also came from the bedroom.

In a breathless rush, Becky exited the bedroom. She froze momentarily when she saw that Katherine was not alone, but corrected herself and approached to stand meekly before Katherine.

"Yes, ma'am," Becky said softly as she clasped her hands in front of her crotch and looked downward in obedient submission.

"Well, at least the spankings have improved your reaction time," Katherine mused.

"Yes, ma'am," Becky said, "How may I help you, ma'am?"

Bess and Marcus exchanged glances as they watched the interaction between Becky and Katherine.

Becky, teetering on six inches of heel in tightly laced ballet boots, looked like a 5-foot Barbie that had been dipped in black latex. The form-fitting material covered her shapely legs to within a few inches of her smooth pussy, which was barely hidden by the flaring latex skirt draped from a tightly cinched waistband. Her upper body was clad in latex as tight as her stockings, holding her breasts high and projecting them forward. Over the black skirt, she wore a thin white apron of the same material. The outfit was completed by a white choker collar and a tiny white cap. The impression she presented was that of a slutty latex maid, which was exactly what Charles had intended when he ordered it. Charles' plan for a stand-in for Marcus' cleaning duties was introduced to Katherine with Becky's first appearance in the maid's uniform.

"Becky, say hello to Bess and Marcus."

"Yes, ma'am," Becky replied as she turned to face the newcomers.

"Hello, Miss Bess," she said with an attempt at a curtsy, "Hi, Marcus."

"It appears," Katherine began, "our little experiment in service for you is over for now. You'll have to clear your things out of Marcus' room..."

"Oh!" Becky exclaimed as she turned back toward Katherine, "I was going to tidy up before he came home."

"Oh, dear," Katherine sighed, "if that room is a reflection of your skills as a maid, it's probably a crime scene right now. I suppose we could leave it to Marcus to clean and I could just drop you off at home just like that."

"Oh, please, Mrs Stewart, don't do that!"

In a moment of panic, Becky lurched towards Katherine as she spoke. Katherine reflexively raised her hands, only to find herself holding Becky's latex-covered breasts as she steadied the younger woman and protected herself from being pushed off balance.

Smiling, Katherine gently began to massage Becky's breasts through the latex. Almost immediately, she felt Becky's nipples harden with the attention.

"Relax, my dear, we're not in the habit of outing people's fetishes to their families, though I suspect you being a latex maid is more one of Charles' than yours."

"Hello, everyone," Charles cheerily announced as he walked out of the bedroom suite.

He was wearing a short black dressing robe. Untied and hanging open, the robe exposed his bouncing erection, which a close examination revealed was still glistening from Becky's unfinished attentions.

"My dear," Charles directed his comment to Katherine, "she hadn't finished her cleaning duties yet."

Katherine laughed as she continued to play with Becky's breasts, "Charles, she's been cleaning that cock with her mouth and polishing it with her pussy for three days, surely it's almost done."

"Well, look at it, does that look done to you?"

Katherine's posture and one raised eyebrow were enough to inform Charles that perhaps he need not pursue that line of questioning.

Taking a different tack, Charles tried again, "And besides, I'm not the only one who has been enjoying having her here."

"That is true," Katherine smiled as she tweaked Becky's nipples through the thin latex, "but I didn't need the pretext of an inefficient maid to find reasons to spank her or enjoy her oral skills."

Katherine turned her attention back to the aroused and blushing Becky.

"Becky, you will need to remove your things from Marcus' room now that he's home."

"Oh, I will do that right now."

"Perhaps Marcus can help you with that, it looks like an extra pair of hands might be needed to get you out of that uniform."

"Yes, ma'am," Becky replies in an almost shy manner as she bit her lower lip and glanced over at Marcus.

Katherine rolled her eyes as she caught Bess' attention.

"Insatiable...," she said, and then to Becky, "Take your time. You need to be packed and ready to head home. Marcus can make space in his closet for your uniform after you clean it, and he needs to clean up and get into his uniform for his return to service. Try not to get too distracted with one another."

"Yes, ma'am," Becky and Marcus replied with overlapping responses.

With a grin, Katherine held up the key to Marcus' chastity cage that Bess handed to her, letting it dangle from her fingers by the leather thong. She held it out to Becky.

"Take this. Marcus will need it to clean up, and you may want it to show your gratitude for using his room."

To Marcus, she added, "Be a good boy for Becky, Marcus, and she'll get her things out of your room."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied softly as he watched Katherine hand over control to Becky.

Katherine, Bess, and Charles watched as Becky took Marcus' hand and led him down the hallway from the living room to the maid's suite which was Marcus' room at the Stewarts' home.

Katherine chuckled as she sat back down on the sofa. Leaning forward, she grabbed the open wine bottle on the coffee table and topped off her glass.

"As you can see," she said to Bess, "I've been reduced to getting my own wine. Grab yourself a glass and join me while we wait for them to sort out Marcus' room. It could be a while."

"What about me?" Charles asked as he rotated his hips to point his slowly diminishing erection and Katherine and Bess in turn.

"What about you?" Katherine retorted, "I suppose you could take things in hand, or wait until someone is available to complete what Becky started. I'm surprised she hasn't exhausted you over the past few days."

"She did put in a noble effort," Charles quipped as he took a seat opposite Katherine, "Bess, my dear, would you bring me a glass too?"

"And another bottle, Bess," Katherine added, "this one won't last between three of us. And bring the opener for Charles, he can make himself useful."

As soon as Becky and Marcus rounded the corner from the living room into the hallway, Marcus noticed a change in her demeanor. From her initial appearance that she was unsteady in the impossibly high ballet boots, she suddenly walked with confidence and almost danced her way down the hall leading Marcus to the maid's suite where he lived at the Stewarts'.

Pausing outside the closed door, Becky turned Marcus and placed his back against the wall. Standing close she leaned in to gently kiss Marcus' cheek.

"Mmm," she murmured, "I've been waiting to get you alone, and I even have the key to play with that cock you keep locked up for Katherine. Are you going to be a good boy for me, Marcus?"

"Yes, Miss Becky, I will," Marcus whispered as he felt her hands exploring his body through the little clothing he wore."

With a bright smile, Becky opened the door to the maid's suite and entered with confident strides. Marcus followed her in and quietly closed the door. Turning around, he looked around his room which appeared as if a grenade had gone off in Becky's suitcase.

In only two days, Becky had managed to touch and displace seemingly everything in the room. Overlaying that disorder, her lingerie and clothing seemed to cover every available surface.

Becky giggled.

"Sorry about the mess," she said, "I guess I need my own maid sometimes."

Marcus stood quietly surveying the disaster that had befallen his usually tidy room. He was brought back to the present by Becky clearing her throat.

"Marcus, dear, would you help me out of these boots, then I can start packing while you shower and clean up."

"Uh... yes, Miss," Marcus replied quietly.

Lowering himself to his knees in front of where Becky sat on the bed, Marcus started to unlace the boots where they encased Becky's ankles for support. He slid each boot off her feet to reveal that the latex stockings she wore encased her feet completely. He set the boots down as Becky directed him to roll the latex stockings down from her upper thighs.

Marcus' breath caught as he reached up and realized he would be touching Becky's bare skin so close to her pussy. For all the times he had been close to her as she exited the Stewarts' bedroom on the mornings after she stayed over, there had never been such intimate contact between them.

Becky smiled as she watched Marcus' struggle to maintain a calm manner as he helped her peel off the tight latex stockings. She could feel his fingertips brushing her skin and knew that the latex skirt and apron did little to hide her smooth pussy from his view.

"Have you thought about kneeling between my legs, Marcus?" she asked quietly.

Almost shyly, Marcus looked up at Becky.

"Yes...," he whispered.

"Do you want to taste me, Marcus?"

"Yes, please," Marcus' reply was a hoarse whisper.

Becky slowly lifted the skirt and apron to reveal her shaven pussy to Marcus' unimpeded view.

"It's too bad Katherine interrupted me," she said, "or you could have had a full load of Charles' cum to lick from my pussy."

Marcus moaned softly at the thought of doing just that for Becky.

Knowing how easily Marcus was sliding into his submissive zone, Becky lay back on the bed and opened her legs wide.

"Lick my pussy, slut boy," she said in a low but firm voice, "and one of these days I will have you cleaning Charles' cum from me. You know, I was almost ready to cum on his cock when Katherine rang that fucking bell."

Marcus moved his lips to Becky's spread pussy. He began with a soft kiss on her exposed clit. Lowering his body he angled his head to slowly lick from the bottom of her lips up to her clit and repeated the motion as he traced his tongue along each outer lip before using the tip of his tongue to spread them as he tasted her moist inner lips.

"Get your tongue in there, slut," Becky moaned softly, "fuck my pussy with your tongue."

Marcus covered Becky's pussy with his open mouth and thrust his tongue as deeply as he could reach.

"Fuck, yes, just like that," Becky exclaimed, "I need to ask Katherine if I can use this tongue after Charles fucks me.... Oh!... Now, suck my clit."

Following her instructions, Marcus moved his lips to encircle Becky's hard clit, sucking it as he flicked the tip of his tongue across her sensitive flesh.

"Oh!... Fuck!... I'm coming," the syllables cascaded one by one from Becky's mouth as her orgasm overtook her.

Becky's thighs tightened around Marcus' head and her hands held his face tight to her pussy as her orgasm crested and subsided. Slowly relaxing, she pushed Marcus back as she rebounded and sat up over him. Still holding Marcus' head, she brought her lips down to his and kissed him deeply, tasting her own juices on his lips and tongue.

"You're very good at that," she sighed, "I definitely need to ask Katherine if I can have a free-use arrangement with you when I visit."

Marcus blushed at the thought that Mr. Stewart's beautiful executive assistant would want to have him at her disposal when she visited, especially to let him lick her sweet pussy.

"You could be my clean-up boy, too," Becky giggled softly.

Before Marcus could say anything, she took charge again.

"Now, you hop in the shower, and no cage when you come back out. I'll get out of this dress and start picking up my things while you're in there."

"Uh... yes, Miss Becky," Marcus replied quickly and moved to do her bidding.

"Good boy," Becky's words followed him into the small bathroom.

Showered, cleaned inside and out, and freshly shaven, Marcus exited the bathroom to find a naked Becky sprawled on his bed. She was playing with the Bad Dragon Chanceunflared dildo from his desk and had laid its nearly 12-inch length on her stomach to see how deep the head would be if she tried to take its full length.

Rolling off the mattress as Marcus approached, Becky held up the toy.

"Can you take this whole thing?" she asked.

"Yes, I can," Marcus admitted shyly.

"Mmm," Becky murmured, "we'll have to try that sometime.

She indicated that Marcus should lay on the bed and she positioned herself cross-legged between his spread thighs. Becky gently took Marcus' cock in her hands and smiled as it quickly hardened to a full erection at her light touch. Leaning forward, she licked across the tip of Marcus' cock, tasting the first bead of precum that had appeared.

"Katherine did say I should thank you for letting me use your room," she said with a wink.

Marcus' eyes widened as he watched Becky's head lower and felt her lips surround the head of his cock. He moaned softly as she sucked the head for a moment before straightening up again.

Becky smiled at Marcus as she continued to fondle his cock and balls as she spoke.

"So, Katherine keeps you locked and plugged all the time, does she?"

"Yes," moaned Marcus softly.

"And you play with all those toys too?" Becky asked as she tilted her head toward the row of plugs and dildos on Marcus' desk.

"Yes."

Becky smiled and let one hand slide down to start gently teasing and massaging Marcus' asshole.

"One of the VPs at the company likes to contemplate my asshole," she said as she steadily stimulated Marcus' asshole and cock, "He makes me bend over his desk to expose it to him. Then, he FaceTimes on his phone with his wife. She lets him masturbate while he watches me and they have the most mundane conversations until she decides if he has earned an orgasm. Most of the time, she makes him stop and shuffle to the corner of his office with his pants around his ankles. Then she tells me I can go."

"Once, she let him bring me home to play with them. She took charge right away and sent him to change into a tight bondage harness. Then, she led us into their playroom and she soon had him spread and bound in a sex swing. She handed me a long black latex glove and a jar of thick lube and just said, ‛Fist him.' With all the other VPs acting so big and tough around the offices, especially when they use me, it was quite a change. His wife just sat back and lit a cigarette as she watched me put that glove on and start to lube his hole. She guided me and it wasn't long before my gloved hand slid right inside his open ass. I was slowly fucking him with my hand inside him when she told me, ‛Now, suck his cock and make him cum.'"

Marcus imagined the scene that Becky described. He moaned deeply as her finger slid inside his ass. Becky slowly stroked Marcus' cock and slipped a second finger into Marcus' ass as she continued.

"He was so close that he was begging his wife for permission to cum as soon as his cock hit the back of my throat. He was so relieved when she said ‛Yes you may cum.' And I got a pretty big bonus that week."

Marcus moaned deeply, "Please, Miss Becky,..."

"Please what, slut boy?" Becky teased, "I'll decide if you cum. Perhaps this is all you get for your reward."

"Yes, Miss...," Marcus' voice trailed off as she understood that she was in complete control of what happened next.