An Obsession...or Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Angie said to me, "Take a time out long enough to drink this." And she handed me the shot glass.

I didn't want to take his cock out of my mouth, but I forced myself to. I downed the contents of the shot glass and then went immediately back to sliding his dick in and out of my mouth.

Angie got onto her knees beside me and began playing with my tits. "Put your fingers around the base and move it up and down in time with your mouth. Grip it fairly firmly."

"Yes, just like that." Greg encouraged me, "That's perfect."

A few minutes later, Greg said, "You're about to get a mouth full of cum."

Angie began tugging at my nipples, "Don't worry. Just get ready for it. You'll be fine."

Sure enough, his dick began shooting cum into my mouth. I was ready for it, but the first spurt or two still surprised me. After that, I just kept my mouth over the head and continued stroking it with my hand.

It didn't last that long, but I loved it. It didn't taste bad at all, but it did take me a few seconds to get used to the texture.

When I finally let Greg's dick slip from between my lips, Angie immediately pulled me in and gave me a passionate kiss.

When we came up for air, she half squealed, "That was awesome. How did you like it?"

"I LOVED IT!" I said honestly. "Get him some more beer so we can do it again."

That caused Angie and Greg to burst out in laughter.

*****

We did in fact get to watch Greg pee into the air a second time before the evening was over. This time, it was Angie who gave him a blowjob.

"God! Watching that has me sooooo fucking horny."

"I'm sure you know you have my permission to fuck him."

"I wish I could take you up on that." I told her, "but I promised myself I wouldn't, and you promised me you'd help see that I make it back to the dorm still a virgin."

She shrugged, "I guess I should have let you blow him again, but I wanted you to watch me do it. If we stay the night, you can blow him next time. In the meantime, I'll get you off, and then you can watch us fuck."

She and I were sitting on the sofa in Greg's living room. He was taking a shower. "You don't have to ask me twice." I said as I leaned back against the cushion and pulled my feet up to my butt cheeks, spreading my knees wide.

Dutifully, Angie slid to the floor and began licking my pussy. Just as Greg emerged from the hallway, she raised my hips a bit and began licking my ass. She'd never done that before, and it felt so good; I let out a moan of pleasure.

Angie looked up at me long enough to say, "If you like that, you're going to love getting fucked there." And then she went right back to licking my ass, even forcing the tip of her tongue inside me.

"Holy shit!" I moaned out when she began rubbing my clit while still tonguing my ass.

Greg walked up to watch for a minute, and then he sat down beside me and began playing with my tits. "OH GOD!" I cried out as a second, much more powerful orgasm flooded over me.

After my third orgasm, I had to make Angie stop. I couldn't take anymore. She got up and ran down the hall, 'I'll be right back."

She returned less than a minute later and tossed Greg a tube of something. And then she pulled a pillow from the sofa, got on her hands and knees, and stuck her ass in the air. "Greg, get over here. I want Tina to watch you plow my ass."

When he had her ass and his dick lubed up and knelt behind her, Angie turned her head to look me in the eyes. Her face contorted slightly when he pushed forward, but then she grinned at me and showed me a wink. "Next time, we'll trade places."

I'm sure that caused my eyes to widen, but while watching them, I thought to myself 'Why not?' I could 'dabble' with him without him getting all 'clingy', and I'd still be a virgin . . . technically speaking. It would be the best of both worlds. The only thing I had to get over was the total fear of having something in my ass. That was a scary thought.

The more I watched him slam his hard dick into her ass, the more I warmed to the idea. Greg must have been reading my mind. He looked over at me with a wide grin, "Just let me know when your ready."

"Not now!" Angie almost yelled. Her voice sounded both raspy and panicked, "No way I'm going to let him stop now. He owes me four or five good cums."

I giggled, "Hell, Greg, it sounds to me like you've got your work cut out for you."

He looked over at me and shook his head, slamming hard into her ass the whole time, his thighs slapping her butt cheeks loudly, "Nah, piece of cake. I'm just getting warmed up."

It was about that time when Angie slid her hand up and began rubbing her clit. She furrowed her brows at me and bit her lower lip hard. And then she let out a loud moan. A few seconds later, she opened her eyes again and showed me another grin, "That's one."

By the time Angie came for the third time, Greg seemed to be under a great deal of distress. He was still fucking her in the ass hard and fast, but his breathing was labored and he was sweating profusely.

Finally, he let out a loud grunt and yanked her hips back toward him, holding her impaled to the hilt while he only moved his hips from side to side. That's all it took. Angie, screamed out in pleasure, and then she collapsed onto the floor. Greg followed her to the floor, keeping his cock buried deep in her ass.

I waited until Angie recovered enough to show me a grin to express my feelings about what I'd just seen. I said only "WOW!"

She let out a giggle, and then she told Greg, "Get off of me now. I can't breathe." After she rolled over on the floor and stretched mightily, she told me, "Greg and I need a shower. You can join us if you want."

"Thanks, but I'm going back into the pool."

*****

I woke up the following morning in a precarious situation. I was squeezed between Angie and Greg, and I badly needed to pee. Seeing no other options, I crawled over Greg, trying my best not to wake him. He was on his back, and I had to chuckle when I felt my thighs slide across his hard cock.

I'd just sat down on the toilet when Greg walked in. I thought both he and Angie were still asleep, so I hadn't bothered to close the bathroom door.

"Sorry." He apologized. "I can't wait."

"I'll be done in a minute." I told him.

"Maybe I'll just try it the new way." He said as he pulled the shower curtain aside and stepped up to the bathtub.

I was still peeing, but I only had to lean slightly to my left to have a great view of his actions. He was doing exactly as he had outside the evening before, slowly stroking his hard cock in a manner not inconsistent with jacking off.

I was just finishing as he was beginning to achieve some results by coaxing a couple of short spurts of pee from his cock. I dried myself quickly and then stood up beside Greg.

I waited until he got a good stream arching into the air. And then, when he removed his hand from his cock, and without asking his permission, I slid my hand around his hard cock, being careful not to grip it too firmly.

It only took a second to have my pussy tingling. Feeling of his warm cock as it spewed out his pee into the air in a high arch was extremely exciting to me. Also not unlike the evening before, Greg immediately put his hand over my shoulder and hugged me to him, his hand finding my tit and kneading it.

The minute the last spurt of pee shot from his cock, I slid in front of him and sat on the edge of the tub, immediately taking the head of his cock into my mouth. And again, there was a slight tangy or salty taste.

I'd been moving my mouth and my hand up and down on Greg's cock for a couple of minutes when I heard a giggle from the direction of the door. It was, of course, Angie.

"You go girl." She encouraged me as she came into the room and sat on the toilet. Even after she finished peeing, she sat there and watched me give her boyfriend a blowjob.

And also, just like the previous evening, when I was finished milking his cum out of his cock, she moved beside me and kissed me passionately.

"Wow! What a way to start the day." I giggled as I got to my feet.

"I second that." Greg said with a laugh.

*****

It was Sunday and I needed to get back to the dorm to study. Greg and Angie dropped me off in front of the dorm, but Angie didn't get out of the car. "I'm not through fucking him yet." She told me with a giggle.

It was late when she showed up at our dorm room. I was already in bed, but I hadn't fallen asleep yet. "Well, did you have a good evening?" I asked her.

She chuckled, "Shit, I can barely walk."

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Don't worry, by this time next weekend, you're going to know exactly what I'm feeling."

I understood her meaning, "Yeah, I've been giving that some thought. Honestly, I want to do it, but it scares me a little."

She nodded, "No problem. We'll just have to get your ass ready between now and then. Just leave that to me."

"Okay then, I have an early class, so I need to get to sleep."

*****

"Okay, are you ready?" Angie asked me.

It was Tuesday night just before bedtime. I was naked on my hands and knees on my bed, and she'd just spent about ten minutes tonguing my ass while I rubbed my clit to a nice first orgasm.

"I think so." I responded pensively.

I looked back and watched her pull her small vibe from the plastic tub of hot water. She dried it, and then lubed it up, and my ass. "You have to relax. The more you relax, the easier it will go in."

"I'll try." I said, turning back to the front and burying my head in a pillow.

"Fuck!" I screeched when she began pressing it into my ass. It hurt like hell.

"You're all tensed up. You have to breathe and relax." And she kept pushing on the vibe.

I really did try to relax, but with little success. I huffed, "Just do it." And then something happened. The pain didn't go away, but it got easier. "Okay" I panted through the pain, "It's not so bad now. How much of it do you have in me?"

She giggled wildly, "About an inch, but don't worry, that's the worst of it." And then I felt her push even harder.

As more of the vibe entered me, the pain got less and less. And then Angie said, "That's all of it. Just be still and let your ass adjust to it being in there."

After maybe two full minutes, I felt her start to pull it out. That actually felt kind of nice. "Ummm" I moaned.

Angie giggled again, "Just wait. You're going to love this." And she began sliding the vibe slowly in and out of me.

"Oh wow!" I said as I began rubbing my clit again. It only took a few seconds for me to have another nice orgasm, this one better than the first.

Angie's voice sounded excited when she said, "Okay, you're ready to get fucked. Just stay as relaxed as you can and you'll enjoy it."

My roommate was right. When she began fucking my ass more urgently with the vibe, the pleasure was more intense than I could have ever imagined. "Hell yes! Fuck me!"

When my third orgasm hit me, it was so powerful I almost blacked out. I had to stop rubbing my clit, and then I fell forward on the bed. The vibe still embedded in my ass.

Angie laughed as she crawled off the bed. "Make sure it doesn't fall out. I'm going to wash my hands and pee."

I just lay there, very much enjoying the feel of having the vibe inside me.

When she returned, she took her bottle of Tequila from her closet. "A celebration is in order." And she filled two shot glasses.

Normally, I'd never have even one drink on a school night, but I rolled over onto my side and propped myself up on an elbow. I had to reach around to insure the vibe was still fully embedded. And then I took the shot glass and threw back its contents. "One more." I said with a giggle, holding the empty glass out to her.

When Angie handed me another shot, she chuckled, "Tomorrow night, we'll go for the next size up. That one is about the same size as Greg's dick."

"Sounds great to me." I said after downing the shot of Tequila.

*****

It was difficult for me to concentrate in my classes the following day. All I could think about was Angie fucking my ass with a larger vibe. I wasn't afraid of it anymore—not in the least. I was totally excited about it.

That night, I hurried through my homework so I'd be ready when Angie got home. And then my excitement got slammed into the dirt. She called and apologized, but she was going to stay the night with Greg. "Fuck!" I practically shouted my frustration.

I sat on my bed pouting until I had an idea. I got up and went to Angie's closet, got out her bottle of Tequila and took a long swig, shuddered, and then took a second.

Next, I went to the bathroom and filled the plastic tub with hot water. I took her larger vibe and lube from her drawer, put it into the water, and took off my clothes.

I lay back on my bed on a towel and began playing with my pussy, making sure to slide a slick finger down to my ass occasionally. It didn't take long before I was sliding first one finger and then a second into my ass.

After my first orgasm, I felt I was ready. I dried the now warm vibe and lubed it up, and then used a finger to lube the inside of my ass.

Wow! It was difficult to get the head of the phallic-shaped vibe inside me. Actually, it didn't hurt as bad as it had the night before. I attributed that to the fact that I was in charge, and therefore more relaxed.

Just as Angie had done, I stopped when I had the vibe fully inside me and waited for my ass to adjust to it. And then I began pulling it out slowly and pushing it back in.

After only a minute or two of that, I used my other hand to rub my clit and I started fucking myself with the vibe. On a whim, I turned the vibe on, but I turned it off quickly. Greg's dick wouldn't vibrate, and that was, after all, what I was getting myself ready for.

I gave myself three more great orgasms before stopping. What I did next was difficult. I got out of bed and went back to Angie's closet, careful not to let the vibe slip out of my ass.

I didn't have any early classes, so I carried the bottle back to my bed. I pulled both of my pillows up to the headboard and sat back against them while I took small sips from the bottle.

Even though I wasn't moving the vibe, just clinching and unclenching my ass muscles sent waves of pleasure through me.

Finally, I capped the bottle and sat it on my end table. Then I scooted down on the bed and just lay there until I finally fell asleep.

*****

When Angie came in the next morning, she didn't expect me to still be asleep, so she wasn't quiet. "Oh, shit, I'm sorry." She told me. And then she spotted the bottle on my end table, "Ahhh, that explains why you're still in bed.

It took me a minute to clear the cobwebs, and then I immediately became aware of the vibe still in my ass. I got a smile on my face as I remembered the wonderful time I'd had with it the night before.

"So, what brought that on?" Angie asked me in a concerned voice while standing over my bed.

Finally, I managed a giggle and threw back the covers. When I rolled onto my knees and stuck my ass in the air, I said, "Wanna take that out for me?"

Angie started laughing. She was still laughing while pulling her vibe from my ass, and still while she carried it into the bathroom and put it into the sink.

*****

Angie and I went to Outback Steakhouse for supper early Friday evening without Greg. "He's home drinking his supper." She told me.

"Beer?" I asked with a giggle.

She nodded, "I told him to go easy and alternate between the beer and bottles of water."

"What if he can't wait until we get there?"

She showed me a naughty grin, "Then he'll be cut off for the rest of the semester, and he knows it."

I laughed, "That's only two weeks."

"Shit, he can't go two days without sex. Two weeks would kill him."

"Still, let's eat up and go put him out of his misery." I told her.

She giggled, "I don't think his misery is the real reason you're in a hurry. Be honest."

"Okay, so I might be just a little anxious about what will happen later."

*****

When we walked through Greg's front door, he scolded Angie, or both of us, "It's about fucking time. I'm dying here."

He was already naked, but his dick wasn't hard, so Angie looked at me and giggled, "You can do the honors."

I feigned irritation by rolling my eyes and letting out a long sigh, "Okay. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it." And I dropped to my knees and began taking his dick into my mouth.

"Careful" he told me when I didn't stop after getting him fully hard, "You might get it in the mouth, and I don't mean cum."

So I released him and led him by his dick into the bathroom.

With me on one side of him and Angie on the other, he began stroking his dick slowly with one hand, while hugging me to him with his other hand. Of course, he had a firm grip on my tit.

I didn't know if the whole thing was getting easier for him, or if he just needed to go really badly, but it only took him a few seconds to have a full stream of pee arching high into the air.

As I'd done before, I reached over and slid my hand around his cock, aiming it back and forth.

"Damn, we're going to have to disinfect the whole fucking bathroom." Angie said with an excited laugh.

"We'll have to start doing it outside again." I told her.

Greg let out a relieved sigh "Ahhhhhh" and then he said, "You don't hear me complaining."

It was a very long time before his stream began to dwindle. By that time, I was so fucking turned on; I sat down on the toilet and turned him to me, taking his dick into my mouth immediately.

I tasted a little more pee this time, but I didn't care. I wanted his cum.

"Hey" Angie scolded me, "Don't be so greedy. You're going to have that in your ass later. You should let me have him first."

I responded by flipping her off.

*****

It was almost two hours when Angie suggested we go to Greg's bedroom. "It's a lot easier on the bed." She told me, "You don't want rug burns on your knees."

When I was in position on my knees near the foot of the bed, Angie slid to the floor and began sucking Greg's dick while he tongued my ass. It didn't take much of that to make me experience my usual preliminary orgasm.

"She's ready." Greg told Angie. So she got up and fetched the tube of lube.

After using her finger to lube the inside of my ass, she applied the lube to her boyfriend's hard dick. I was surprised at how relaxed I was, even after having only one shot of Tequila.

"Are you ready?" Greg asked me as Angie spread my butt cheeks for him.

"God! I'm soooooo ready." I told him as I gripped the bedspread to brace myself.

After the momentary pain of the initial pressure passed, I felt his dick slide slowly into my ass. After only a few seconds, I told him, "Fuck me now. I'm ready."

Greg didn't have to be told twice. He began slowly working his magical dick in and out of my ass. Angie urged him on, "Fuck her now, Gregie. Give it to her good." And then she moved around the bed, pushed my hand away from my clit and began rubbing it gently for me. "I'll take care of this. You just enjoy."

Oh My God! It felt so good, I never wanted it to end, and Greg didn't disappoint. He fucked my ass until my eyes crossed. The combination of him fucking me and Angie rubbing my clit was almost too much for me . . . ALMOST!

I don't know how many times I came, but it was several. When I finally collapsed onto the bed, he stayed on top of me and kept fucking me without missing a beat.

"Don't stop." Angie told him, and he obeyed.

It was a long time before I felt his dick grow even more, and he began flooding my insides with his cum. That didn't escape Angie's notice. "That's right, Baby. Fill her ass with your cum."

*****

When I woke up, I felt empty inside, and it disappointed me. I missed the feeling of being filled with Greg's hard dick. After going pee, I started looking through the house for them. I finally found them outside in the pool.