An Obsession...or Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Angie saw me step out onto the patio, she called out, "Well, how's our ass?"

"Lonely" I giggled back, and we all laughed.

*****

It was just over a week later when the unspeakable happened. We were in our dorm room when Angie got a call from her parents. She went into the bathroom and closed the door, but I could still hear her. I couldn't understand what she was saying, but I could discern the crying and begging.

When she finally came out of the bathroom, her hair was plastered to her tear soaked face. She looked like her world had just come apart.

I didn't press her. She walked straight to her closet, got her bottle of Tequila, and took a long tug. "It looks like you're going to be on your own next semester. I won't be here."

"No way!" I exclaimed. "What happened?"

She started crying again, "My grades. Me being here is a waste of money."

And then she came to me and we hugged, both of us crying now, "Is there anything I can do? If it's just money, Greg's parents are well off, right? You said that's how he can afford that house."

"I wish it was that easy." She said, and then started crying again.

All I could do was hug her tightly.

When she'd consumed a sufficient amount of Tequila, she began to fall asleep in my arms. Her last words to me were, "Take care of Greg for me."

*****

My brother, Brian beat me home for the summer by a couple of days. "The prodigal daughter returns." He teased when he saw me enter the front door.

I didn't plan it, but as it turned out, it wasn't all that difficult to put my brother in his place. "Oh Brian, it's really good to see you. Oh, and by the way, it's too bad you couldn't meet the black football player I was fucking at school. I swear, his dick was almost a foot long and almost as big around as a Coke can. So, next time you get the urge to show me that little prick of yours, don't bother."

I was laughing inside when he just stood there with his jaw agape.

*****

That proved to be a really boring summer. DifferentStrokes sent me dozens of messages, but I just didn't have the heart to go to him. I was still mourning the loss of Angie, the one who had opened my eyes to the joys of sex.

And then, near the end of summer break, I got a call out of the blue from Greg.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, but Angie gave me your cell number. I hope we can get together when you get back to Austin . . . on your terms, of course. Maybe we can just have dinner or something."

"Dinner? Yes, that would be nice." I told him.

He sounded relieved, "Okay then, it's a date. You have my number now, so please give me a call when you get back here."

"I will." I promised him.

*****

I did too, but just for dinner at the Lone Star Steakhouse. After observing Greg all through dinner, I came to the conclusion that he wasn't all that broken up about losing Angie.

When I finally called him on it, he just shrugged, "We were teetering on the verge of breaking up in the two months before the end of the semester."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "I thought . . . you and Angie were . . ."

"What, that we were destined to be together or something?"

"Well yeah, something like that." I told him.

"Tina, I hate to break it to you, and I'm sorry if this sounds cold or whatever, but the only reason we hadn't already broken up was because she brought you into our relationship to spice things up. Before you came into it, we'd gotten bored with each other."

"Bored!" I said way too loudly for the restaurant, "Angie . . . boring?"

"It's not that she wasn't fun." He defended, "But she never wanted to try anything new—to spice up our sex, I mean. She'd never try to come up with anything, and she'd rebuff me when I did."

My mind was totally blown. Finally, I lowered my voice and asked him, "Wait. Angie liked it in the ass. She was bisexual and proud of it, and she really got into watching you pee with a boner. That's boring?"

Greg leaned over the table and look straight into my eyes, "Tina, you're new to the whole sex thing, so I don't expect you to understand. To most guys, Angie would have been a dream come true, but I like pushing the edge of the envelope, otherwise, I get bored. I like keeping things interesting by trying new things. Angie and I were together longer than I've ever been with any one girl."

"New things like what?"

"Wouldn't this conversation be a little easier in my hot tub with a drink?"

"You have a hot tub? I've never seen-"

"I had it installed this summer. It's great."

*****

Greg was right. His new hot tub was wonderful. I got in it first and waited for him to come out of the house. When he appeared, he tried to hand me a shot of Tequila. I didn't take it.

"Greg, I love Tequila. It helps settle my nerves when I need it, but I don't need that now. I'm not nervous or anxious. I know you have Vodka and OJ, so I'd like a mild Screwdriver if you don't mind."

He raised an eyebrow, sat the two shot glasses on the ledge of the hot tub and went back inside. While waiting on him, I reflected on how comfortable I was being naked in front of him without Angie there. I would have thought it would be more awkward.

When he returned, he handed me a tall slender glass containing my requested drink and climbed into the hot tub. After I'd taken a sip of my drink, and while he was getting over the shock of the hot water, I asked him again, "So, what new things?"

He threw back one of the shots, and then he grinned and said, "That's the problem. If I give you a grocery list, and then you just do those things, hell, any twenty dollar hooker would do that."

I understood completely. One of the things I loved about Angie was not knowing what she'd do next. "I understand."

He raised a questioning eyebrow, "Do you really?"

I nodded, "I do, and I think we should make each other a deal."

"Oh, do tell."

"If one of us steps over some line, we shouldn't be shy about saying so. That way, neither of us will have to worry about where the line is. And if that happens, if one of us steps over the line, they won't be decapitated for it . . . unless of course, they do it again."

Greg raised his second shot glass, "I'll toast to that."

I climbed out of the hot tub, dried myself and then went inside. I returned a minute later with a fresh Screwdriver and two beers."

Greg laughed, "We need to talk about this whole peeing thing."

I chuckled, "There's nothing to talk about. I like it, and you'll keep doing it. That is not negotiable, so drink up."

*****

As with the last time we were together, I was on my knees in front of Greg and sucking him to full hardness. The only difference being that we were outside on the grass instead of in his living room.

I was shocked when he grabbed my hair and forced my mouth down on his dick. It wasn't fully hard, but it was difficult for me to breathe. He held me there firmly, "Breathe through your nose." He instructed me.

I was amazed at how erotic it was to feel him growing in my mouth, and having no control over what was happening. He must have held me there for more than two minutes before letting me withdraw and take in some air.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

Still gasping, I told him, "If I wasn't, you'd know it. I still have teeth, you know?"

Greg laughed and forced his now fully hard dick back into my mouth, and he told me in a serious tone, "I tried this with Angie once. She wouldn't speak to me for three days."

Again, he held me there for a very long time. When he finally let me up to breathe again, I said, "I'm not Angie."

He responded by forcing his hard dick into my mouth again. It was only another minute before I felt it . . . a spurt of pee hitting the back of my throat. I was tempted to bite down on his dick, but I decided 'fuck him, he can't intimidate me that easily', so I just took it.

To his credit, Greg let me up before he shot his pee into my mouth again, but I was still on my knees in front of him. He lifted me to my feet and began peeing upward, over my chest, tits, and stomach.

I honestly didn't know what to think of that, but it didn't repulse me. I just reached out and put my hand around his dick, aiming his pee onto my tits and making sure it didn't hit me in the face.

When I looked him in the eyes, his grin told me I was pleasing him. If 'bold and different' was what he wanted, I was determined to show him I wasn't afraid to go there.

After a minute, his pee stream began to diminish. Before it stopped altogether, I slid back to my knees and took his dick into my mouth again, swallowing more than a few drops of his pee.

When he was finished, he helped me to my feet again. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, almost daring him to resist. He didn't.

When I broke our kiss and leaned back in his arms, I giggled and said, "Next time, you can just tell me what you want."

He laughed, "What fun would that be?"

*****

Back in the hot tub, Greg asked me, "So, did I cross the line?"

I suppressed a laugh, "Did you get your face slapped?"

"Uh, no."

"That's how you'll know—either that or you getting kicked in the balls or have your dick bitten off. One way or the other, you'll know."

"Fair enough."

*****

Still in the hot tub, I told Greg, "You're going to have to find us a girlfriend."

He looked surprised, "Really?"

"I miss Angie. We had fun together."

"I'll do my best." He assured me. "But, just so I understand, what if I want to fuck her?"

"Angie didn't mind, did she?"

I was shocked by his answer, "Only you, and only when she was there."

"Angie?" I expressed my surprise, "Are we talking about the same Angie?"

Greg laughed, "I told you she wasn't nearly as open-minded as she let on."

"Wow! I think I need another drink. Would you do the honors?" When he took my empty glass, I added, "Make this one a little stronger, please."

When Greg returned with a fresh drink for me, I shook my head, "That's just the opposite of the opinion I had of her."

He raised his eyebrows, "Yeah, I know. She liked being thought of as a wild child, but that just wasn't her. She was much more hung up than she wanted people to believe."

"Well, I don't know what you'll tell your next girlfriend or fuck buddy or whoever about me, but I hope it's not that I tried to portray myself to be something I'm not."

He grinned, "I'm sure that won't be the case."

*****

It was almost two hours later that I was on my knees near the foot of Greg's bed with him pushing his hard dick into my ass. That's when I got my next surprise.

Greg, just as he was pushing inside me, grabbed my hair and roughly yanked my head back and twisted it to one side so he could kiss me passionately. Fuck that hurt, but I made no sign.

The entire time he was thrusting his dick into my ass, he kept my head pulled back. As his thrusting continued, he pulled my head back even more roughly. It felt at one point like he might actually yank the hair out of my scalp, but it was erotic too. There was just something about being controlled that made it even hotter for me.

Several minutes after filling my ass with his cum, Greg rolled off me and lay beside me with a huge grin on his face. "Damn! Don't you look all proud of yourself?" I said in a semi sarcastic tone. "Did you think a little hair pulling was going to make me yell 'uncle'?"

"It did Angie." He said somewhat smugly.

I put my hand on his cheek and forced him to look at me. "I told you already; I'm not Angie."

Just before we fell asleep that night, Greg whispered to me, "We should move your things in here tomorrow."

I put my head on his chest and yawned, "Okay."

*****

The following Friday night, while we were about to go to sleep after a fairly rough ass fucking, Greg told me, "I want to fuck you."

I giggled, "Again?"

"No, I mean REALLY fuck you . . . your pussy."

"I'm not ready for that. Why is that so important anyway? Don't you like fucking my ass?"

"Of course I do, but I don't like you withholding something from me."

"Greg, so far, I'm sure you'll agree that I haven't denied you anything, and I won't start now. I'm just not ready for that yet."

"You'll never deny me anything else? Is that what you just said?"

"Yeah, you heard me right . . . anything but that, and I promise you'll be the first when I'm ready."

"Okay, but I'm going to hold you to the 'anything but that' promise. Are you sure you don't want to take it back?"

I shook my head, "No, I don't."

He kissed me warmly on the lips, and then he yawned, "We'll see about that."

*****

The next Friday evening, Greg again gave me plenty of opportunity to retract my bold statement that I wouldn't refuse him anything but access to my pussy with his dick. But WOW! I never expected what came next.

We were in the hot tub. I'd just mixed myself a mild Screwdriver, and he was half way through his first beer. "I bought you a present." He told me.

"Oh? I love presents." I said with a smile.

Greg climbed out of the hot tub and took a small box from under a towel. And then he got back into the hot tub and handed it to me.

When I peeked inside it, my eyes flew open and my jaw dropped, "You've got to be fucking kidding?"

He just sat there, sipping his beer, a huge grin on his face and raised a daring eyebrow. "I have them set on the mildest setting."

Holy shit! I couldn't imagine any setting being 'mild' enough for me to be able to endure the pain I was sure would accompany putting on the nipple clamps in the box.

"Really?" I questioned him, hoping beyond hope that it was just a twisted joke.

With a grin still on his face, he said, "You can always give up some of that pussy you're withholding from me."

"Fuck you." I said as I removed the clamps from the box. I held them up by the gold chain which connected them. "Go get me another Screwdriver—a strong one, and bring the bottle of Tequila out here just in case I need it."

He let out a very satisfied laugh, "Yes, Ma'am." He was still laughing all the way into the house.

*****

When Greg returned to the hot tub, I immediately took two long tugs from the bottle of Tequila. I waited a couple of minutes for the alcohol to begin tingling my nerves, and I hoped dulling them.

Greg just sat there sipping his beer and grinning like the cat that just ate the canary. Finally, I couldn't put it off any longer. There was no way I was going to let him win this round.

I pulled on my left nipple, pinching it with increasing pressure until I was sure it was as numb as it would get. And then I took a deep breath and put the clamp on it. HOLY FUCK! Just to make sure he wasn't lying, I twisted the small knob. Sure enough, the pain got even worse, so I backed it off again.

Bless his heart, Greg tried to give me an out, "Tina, you don't have to do-"

"Fuck you!" I said again as I put the other nipple clamp in place. Proud of myself for enduring the pain and not showing weakness, I tipped up the bottle of Tequila and took another long swig.

I looked at Greg defiantly, "So, what's next? Did you buy a cat-o-nine tails or a riding crop . . . handcuffs, a ball gag?"

He chuckled, "No, but I can always make another trip to the sex shop."

"Maybe I'll go with you so I can buy a strapon to use on your ass."

"Ouch!" He winced.

"Just remember, two can play this game. What's good for the goose . . ."

Even though I didn't admit it to Greg, once the initial pain of the clamps passed, I found it VERY erotic. "Just hurry up and drink your beer." I said as I got out of the hot tub. After drying off some, I went inside and got two more beers and three bottles of water.

*****

It was almost forty-five minutes later when Greg announced that he needed to pee 'really badly'. I just laughed at him, "You can wait."

Thirty minutes later, he was literally begging. "Okay, come over here and let me get you ready. When he was standing in front of me, I began getting him hard with my mouth and tongue.

When he was fully hard, I crawled out of the hot tub with him following close behind. On the grass, I stood in front of him, "See if you can hit my tits, but you can't use your hand."

His face reddened, "I need to use my hand to get it started."

I looked him right in the eyes, "If you need that, then you don't need to go bad enough yet, so we'll just stand here until you make it happen."

"Bitch!" He said, but I knew he was just kidding.

"Asshole." I fired back at him.

"Cunt."

"Pussy."

And then, all of a sudden, a short spurt of pee shot out of his dick. "See" I giggled, "I knew you could do it. Now get with the program."

A few seconds later, his stream started arching into the air. At first, it flew over my shoulder, but he shifted his position until hit was landing on my tits with only a little splashing off my chin. "That's a good boy. I knew you could do it, so don't give me any shit next time."

"Yes, Ma'am." He said with a chuckle, followed immediately by a relieved "Ahhhhhh".

When his stream began to diminish, I took a step forward so he could still reach my tits with it. In all honesty, I found that hot as shit. I needed to pee as well, and I almost squatted in front of him to relieve myself, but I had a better idea.

When he was finished, I made him lay down on the grass, and then I squatted over him, guiding his hard dick into my ass. I managed to get him inside me, using only spit for lube.

When I had him fully inside my ass, I put my hands on his shoulders and had him sit up. "Now, don't move." I instructed him. I sat there, my ass impaled with his hard dick for a couple of minutes, concentrating totally until I managed to accomplish my mission.

Sure enough, it wasn't long before I managed to begin peeing, spurts at first, and then a total flood. When he felt it, he started laughing, and that made me start laughing, and then we kissed passionately while I drenched us both.

Finally, when I was finished relieving myself, I got up, walked over to the pool and dove in. He was right behind me.

When Greg caught up to me in the deep end, we hugged and kissed again. And then he said something that shocked me, "You'd better be careful. I might just fall in love with you."

I didn't want things to get too serious, so I forced a giggle and pushed away from him, "You already love me. You just don't know it yet."

*****

When Greg informed me we were invited to a party the following weekend, I questioned him about what kind of party. "It's not an orgy, if that's what you're asking. It's just a normal party."

"Whew!" I teased him, "I was afraid you were going to start pimping me out."

To his credit, he got that I was kidding, "Nah, that won't come until next month."

*****

I spent two days shopping for just the right blouse to wear to the party. I was one of those lucky girls who had fairly large tits, but could still go braless without them sagging much at all. The instant I pulled it from the rack, I knew it was the right one.

Even though it was warm on the night of the party, I covered my new blouse from Greg's eyes until we pulled up in front of the house. And then I removed the cover as I got out of his pick up. We were half way up the sidewalk before he noticed.

"Wait!" And he turned me toward him, "Holy shit! That's one hot top." He said with his eyes wide and a huge grin on his face.

"I'm glad you like it." I giggled and continued on to the front door.

Hell, I agreed with Greg. It was hot. It was a very thin white silk blouse with no buttons in the front. The only thing that kept it from being too blatant was the long tails that were tucked into my blue jeans. The wide plunging V traversed my D cup tits, showing plenty of their round insides. Of course, it was easy to see the nipple clamps through the material. The gold chain which traversed from one nipple to the other was in clear view.