All Comments on 'An Ocean Apart'

by JazzyG

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

Love it, thanks for sharing. a happy ending and a possible new story with Jake & Ani.

Marvin2017Marvin20177 months ago

You have done an excellent job of crafting these two stories together.

Want to see Jake’s role as biological dad evolve, Jennifer’s love between Jake & Dalia

thrown in to conflict, and the Andrea storyline expanded.

Not enough 🌟 five will just have to do

M

Aspie007Aspie0077 months ago

Love the stories in this serie. Hoping to see more

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein19627 months ago

Another winner! Thanks again for sharing. Cheers. Frankie

MigbirdMigbird7 months ago

Intriguing storyline and more/less intriguing characters. Bit predictable which is fine, but Jake - seriously. Guess I am outlier.

kylady76kylady767 months ago

love on the page

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ariel is indeed a great name for a mermaid's granddaughter. What a great story. Five stars is not enough.

TimTam

EZ8ltEZ8lt7 months ago

Nice up until the end. Well, the Dahlia being sooo confident and strong and cool thing was bullshit that only reinforced that he never ends up with Jenny. Then no Giselle either, but the literal rando. Lol. Gtfo with that cop out shit.

DoxieLoverDoxieLover7 months ago

Loved the two stories in the series. Will there be more to come? Will there be any stories involving Jake and Andrea?

PeperePepere7 months ago

Two great stories. I hope that you can develop a thread that includes Jake in a poly relationship with Jake, Giselle, Jenny, Dalia, and Ari.

I can see them deciding to kiss the rest of the family goodbye with the exception of Rose accepting and even encouraging this new relationship.

I've read and even edited stories in this genre that swaps compersion for jealousy and this one begs for the same with the characters defined so far. As a side issue, does Rose want to get in the ultimate incest act?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Poor Jake, not so happy for him...always a bridesmaid never a bride. Fixing all his loved family members problems, but eventually left out in the cold in the end. Hopefully the will move on and find something for himself.

Reacher84Reacher847 months ago

Hope your next story in this series includes Andrea. Maybe another Giselle and Jake hook up as well in Hawaii.

Professor_BriarProfessor_Briar7 months ago

Loved the story, yes its a beautiful story with passion and consideration for others

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You have a gift for story telling! Amazing. There were some broken English/grammatical errors laced throughout both stories but still a 5! I look forward to your future endeavors.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Two great stories, but he keeps losing the girl!!! Still 5/5 for both.

AuthorZaneAuthorZane7 months ago

Great story. It was written beautifully. Few errors but it was great read. I write erotica and other genres. This one the best I read. Keep it up.

MVarroMVarro7 months ago

Please keep this little universe alive. I enjoyed both stories so much. Thank you for your amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One of the better stories I've read in a long time. Great follow-up to "An Exercise in Fertility".

DRJBBDRJBB6 months ago

Loved it

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story!

thisisnotnotnotmyrealnamethisisnotnotnotmyrealname6 months ago

I remember reading this story a while ago and I had been looking for it for months when you reposted it. I'm excited to see your comment on the first chapter that you're working on a third!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful story and writing, now I have to check out your other stories. 5 star all the way. One of the best .

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

THE BEACH SCENE WAS JUST OUTSTANDING! IT REALLY MADE THIS ENTIRE STORY...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

JacktacularJacktacular4 months ago

Would love to see this character continue with another adventure. Keep building this little world. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

tennesseeredtennesseered2 months ago

Superior storytelling. The ocean scene was spectacular with a great wrap up at the end. You won all the stars with this story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazzyG@JazzyG
I don't need no damn PROFILE. You know who I am! Just kidding! Hi 💚💘💋 If you remember me from back in the day, under a different name, then hey hi again. If you're relatively new, just know I have a long, strange history on Lit but I'm usually pretty friendly unless you're...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES