All Comments on 'An Odd Business Transaction'

by greeneyelove

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DarkMoonDarkMoonabout 19 years ago
Sometimes dreams come true....

The story changes as it weaves to and fro, but one thing is apparent; that which most of us have been lucky enough to experience at least once in our lives...the consumation of a dream of a perfect partner. And about time she resolved to stop providing for those freeloaders..keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
dream cum true

any man or woman's dream come true just how true love should be

SalamisSalamisabout 19 years ago
Wonderful

This story reads like the very defintion of erotica. It was a wonderful romantic and erotic romp with two endearing characters. Thank you for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This is erotica as I prefer it!

A fantasy situation that could be reality, well expressed love long hidden, leading to a romance story in disguise!

I do appreciate good writing and well developed plots, and this story combines both.

Thanks

Lady JayneLady Jayneabout 19 years ago
Well done!

This was erotica at its finest, in my opinion. It is sensual and romantic and has a really good story behind it. It's not just "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" like some that I've read. Those stories are good too, but it's nice to read one that is more than just about sex and incorporates a lot of emotion as well.

I thoroughly enjoyed this piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Odd? All's Well That Ends Well ... and this did !!

Oh, My !!!!!!!!!

How sweet it is ....

Easy and exciting to read and for the reader to envision his or herself in the role of the two leading characters.

Please don't let this be the last ....

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 19 years ago
Great story...

I loved all of it, except that he's a lawyer. Well written and sexy. I'd write more but I'm headed out to get some scarves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
different

Talented and a refreshing plot. thanks and please another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
please come back!!

I love this story & love your talent. please give us another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Word

I'm trying to find a word - something that will convey what I think about this story. It's beautiful, refreshing, embracing, romantic, believable - probably the best story I've read in many stories I've read. I will keep this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous