An Ode to Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What happened?' I asked. I knew what is happening but I asked anyway.

In answer, she climbed up the bed, and sat atop me, straddling my legs. She was surprisingly light. 'I came here to finish what we started,' she said, grabbing my boxers and pulling them down.

'Are we really doing this?' I asked. My heart was racing inside my ribcage. She nodded and smiled at me.

Once my cock freed, she began inspecting it carefully with utmost attention. I think it amused her how quickly it would respond to her ministrations, turning hard as wood in no time. I didn't complain. It was feeling really good. She let me go and slowly slid her nightdress off her body, revealing her naked charms to my eyes. Her tits were smaller, a lot perkier than Evelyn, with small rosy nipples the size of pencil nubs an when I flicked them with my fingers, she shuddered in excitement.

I laid her down on the bed and began to examine them in as much detail as I could, feeling and rubbing them in my palm. Occasionally she would let out a moan and would arch her back towards me. I softly planted kisses upon her bosom.

I slid her panties off her smooth milky legs and brought it up to my nose. They smelled lovely. I now feasted upon her beautiful nether lips. They were exquisite, pink in colour, moist and flushed. There was only one other pair I have seen in my life and it belonged to the girl who is sleeping only two doors down. I brought my face close to it and inhaled deeply. The smell was deeply amorous, like some exotic French perfume. The pheromones flowed through my nostrils, sending throes of pleasure through my cock, hardening it further.

When I caressed her mound, she started squirming and moaning. It was raining outside lightly, so our voices came out muffled by it.

'Are you sure this is okay?' I asked her.

'Yes,' she said in a breathy voice. 'I have heard the girls saying that they do it all the time.'

I knew that we have crossed all the lines now and that here was no going back. Instead, we took on the opportunity to explore each and every inch of our naked body. She turned bolder and bolder by the moment and kept urging me to go on. Deep down, I was having this feeling that something bad was going to happen. I tried to stop her once again, but held back, thinking how incredibly good her ministrations felt on my cock. And then the inevitable happened.

I was lying upon her, kissing and fondling her breasts. She was stroking my cock, beating it upon the lips of her labia. I began to move my hips, rubbing my cock along her creamy slit. The coolness of her cunt felt odd against the white hot, hard length of my prick. The head of my cock kept slipping further and further down the cleft of her vagina when, in one fateful moment, she pressed too hard and it slipped into her tight hole.

We both gasped, stopping in place. We looked at each another in the face. She looked ghastly and I knew looked the same to her. We looked down between our legs. The tip of my cock was inside her cunt. The contact of her mons with my glans was sending up sparks into my brain. I knew I had to pull out. It had carried away too far. I will pull out...in a moment. It felt like I was struck by lightning. Mere words couldn't describe how I was feeling right then. And yet I could see the way Emily's face had scrunched up in pain. She was hurt and I was the one to blame.

'It...It is inside,' she said, tears rolling down her eyes.

'I know,' I said.

I concentrated upon her eyes, her beautiful green eyes, like my own and began to pull away. I knew I had to do this but it was getting increasingly difficult. Her cunt was holding my prick tightly like a sheath, refusing to let go.

With whatever will power I could conjure, I succeeded to pull my cock free. I fell back, gasping for breath. She had started to sob. I rushed to her aide and held her tightly, comforting her.

'I am sorry, Emily,' I said, 'I should've pulled out much earlier.'

'No,' she said, 'I am sorry. I shouldn't have forced you in the first place.'

We comforted each other for a long time. The rain had become a full-blown storm now. After an hour, she stood up, put on her dress, and -wishing me goodnight—she quietly left.

***

The next day, as I came down for breakfast, I didn't see Emily on the table. Mum said that she had a test in school so he had to leave early to prepare for it. I sat down and ate my breakfast quietly. I didn't see Emily pretty much the whole day and when I did see her in the evening; she just turned around and walked away. I felt really bad, thinking that I had ruined our relationship for good.

But in all these events, I almost forgot about Evelyn. Every time I would see her, I image of her naked form I had seen that day would come before me, and I would imagine her undressing like that especially for me. My lust towards her grew to titanic proportions. I would look for her all the time and when I did see her, my heart would beat so fast, I thought it was going to pop!

Sometimes, when nobody's watching, I would sneak into her room and lie on her bed, imagining she was lying with me. I would snuggle my face in her pillow, smelling her scent from her hair. I would even smell her socks, her stockings and her underwear, especially her underwear.

It was hard to believe how her scent would turn me on so much, turning me into a dumb, crazy, lust-filled teenager. She remained as the centre-point of all of my fantasies. At night, I would stay awake, unable to sleep, unable to relieve myself. I was still scared of what happened that night with my sister and every time I would try to stroke myself, her pained face would flash before me and I withdrew immediately.

I never thought I would ever be able to mend my relationship with my sister ever again...that is, until I saw her naked.

***

Emily and I were sitting on the couch in our living room watching TV. Even though we were financially poor, mum didn't compromise with our entertainment and had kept the cable on. The TV was old and beaten, but it still worked. The reception was not so good either and the picture would come hazy sometimes but even then we watched with utmost joy and curiosity. As usual, Emily didn't talk to me.

Just then mum came and asked us to do the house chores. Both of us groaned and whined, but mum told us that we wouldn't be getting lunch until we cleaned our room. Now, mum is usually a calm and reserved person, talking only when necessary. Although she stayed amiable to us, she also took great care that we remained disciplined at all cost, in or out of the house, even if she had to take some pretty hard measures to keep it maintained.

So we agreed reluctantly. Emily, however, held her ground. I don't know, maybe she was upset or something, but she simply refused to do the chores.

'Emily get your butt off the couch and clean your room right now,' mum said sternly.

'No!' she yelled.

'Emily!' mum rushed towards her, but she stood her ground.

'I will NOT clean my room, YOU HEARD THAT!!' she yelled at the top of her voice.

I watched as mum's face turned beetroot red in an instant. This was the last straw and I knew that now Emily was in huge trouble.

Seizing her by the arm, mum dragged the struggling girl to the kitchen. She fought hard, using both hands and feet but it only roused our mother's anger further. In the kitchen, mum bent her down against the table. Leaving her there she went to the cabinet and fetched a birch rod. I knew that rod very well. She used it punish us when we were little and at that time, the mere sight of it, would make our blood run cold. After all these years, the feeling hasn't changed a bit.

She pulled up her long skirt and bunched it around her waist. Then she pulled down her white cotton knickers, leaving her lush bottom and her pink slit quite bare before my eyes. Emily's cheeks turned red, having being exposed in such manner and tried to cover it but mum moved her hand away.

It haven't seen her naked since that fateful night in my room, which was quite a long time ago. And I was surprised to see that she had much developed since. The lips of her labia were more pouting and swelled out, as well as the mossy covering on her mound was clearly evident.

This full naked view of her privates reawakened the passion and lust I once had for her and strengthened them.

Mum pulled back her hair and tied them in a pony. Grasping the rod in her right hand firmly, she stepped back and raised her arm, her eyes glistening in a peculiar way. I looked at Emily's face, she had her lips tightly pressed, but I knew she was trying to hide her fears. I thought she would give up any time now, say sorry, anything to save herself from the thrashing. But she didn't.

It was only a moment—but I shall never forget it. The rod whistled through the air and fell with a cruel cut on Emily's plump butt. The flesh quivered and Emily, who had resolved not to cry, flushed in her face and gritted her teeth.

Again mum raised her arm and again, with a sharp whistle, it fell on the palpating buttocks below it. Still, her stubborn temper bore her up and even though we saw how she winced, not a single sound escaped her lips.

Drawing back a step, mum raised her hand again, and brought it down with twice the force. This time, the aim was so true that the longer points of the rod doubled between the buttocks and fell directly between the lips of her cunt. The pain was so agonizing, that she finally broke her silence and screamed out like a banshee. She swinged the cane again and again, the aim falling precisely on the same spot. She stopped, pausing for breath.

'If you say sorry now, I would spare you with the rest of the punishment,' mum said.

Emily was beyond words. Her eyes were red with tears and she could barely talk. Still, her arrogance got the best of her. 'Fuck...you...' she muttered.

If I was shocked to see her get beaten, I was traumatized to see her talk in such a lewd manner. And by the looks of it, so was mum. Her face turned purple with anger and it seemed like she was on the verge of aneurysm. She again raised her hand and brought the cane down upon her, harder than ever. Her shrieks were to no avail. Cut succeeded cut, yell succeeded yell—until the cane was worn to a stump, and poor Emily's bottom was one mass of weal and red as raw beef.

It was fearful to watch but at the same time, highly exciting. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't pry my eyes off her pouting pussy, the way her swelling lips, after undergoing so severe punishment, evidently throbbed with agony. I mean, I could actually see them open and shut, like a heartbeat. Meanwhile, her spirit was completely cowed, or rather, crushed.

She remained there spread on the table for a minute or two, sobbing uncontrollably, all the while her cunt exposed. Then she pulled up her panty and quickly left to her room. I felt sorry for her. I knew what she did was wrong, but she didn't deserve this amount of severity.

Needless to say, we were all scared and now knew what we had to expect, if we did not behave ourselves.

***

A few days have passed since this memorable whipping, and one day some visitors arrived—a gentleman and a lady. The lady was Aunt Rita, mum's younger sister, who had married lately with Andrew Thatcher, a captain at the royal navy. They had just returned from abroad after spending their honeymoon, and before he left for his ship, Aunt Rita had decided to spend a short time with us.

Aunt Rita was three years younger than mum, rather delicate looking but well-shaped, with nice well-formed breasts and shoulders, plump ass, thin waist, long slender arms, beautiful legs, dark wavy hair reaching to her waist and very brilliant eyes.

I had to clear my room for them and moved to a room on the third floor until their stay. It was a little smaller than my old room but since nobody else lived in this floor, it was secluded. The only other option was to share room with my sisters. As much as I should have been happy with moving in with Emily, I wasn't overly excited about it. The awkwardness since that night was still there. Also, I wanted to avoid Kate as far as possible because she had started to suspect that something was fishy. One day she even asked me about it.

'So what's up between you and Emily?' she asked as we were doing the dishes.

'What do you mean?' I asked. She handed me another dish and I wiped it with a towel and put it away.

'I mean,' she said, turning towards me, drying her hands, 'every time you walk into a room, she walk out, leaving you looking after her with those puppy dog eyes, as if you have done something terrible.'

I told her that it was nothing and that we had a nasty fight the other day and so she wouldn't talk to me, but Kate didn't looked convinced in the least. She reached out and held my hand. 'I'm your sister, Robert. I know that you and I don't go along too well, but I have seen how close you and Emily are. I would rather admit that, sometimes, I even feel jealous.'

I looked at her shocked. 'Jealous, of us?'

She shrugged. 'I can have feelings too. If you don't want to tell me about it, then it is okay, I won't ask. But remember; never let these petty fights ruin your relationship. If you did something wrong, go and tell her that you are sorry. Don't let your ego get the best of you. It can poison your mind as well as everybody else's around you.'

I looked towards her. Sometimes I forget that she too is my sister. And being older, she could understand me better than anybody else. But at the same time, I also knew that it was not ego that is stopping Emily from talking to me, it was guilt.

***

Three days have passed since Aunt Rita's arrival. One afternoon, we were playing football in the garden behind the villa. It was Kate's favourite game and she always beat me to it. Kate and I were on one team while Emily and Evelyn on the other. Turns out, Evelyn was pretty damn good in this game. Even Kate was having a hard time scoring a point with her standing at the goal and she is already on the school football team! Kate passed the ball to me and I darted towards the goal, towards Evelyn. She was in an attack stance and rushed towards me. I got scared and kicked the ball a little too hard. It sailed over her head, and bouncing on top of the goalpost, flew straight through the second floor window, into Aunt Rita's room.

'Bummer!' Kate yelled at me.

I went upstairs to fetch the ball. It felt odd to see my old room void of all my stuff. I searched for the ball and found it near the closet. Just then I heard their voice coming upstairs. I thought it would be embarrassing if I were to be discovered in their room in their absence. It might give them the wrong message, so I quickly stepped inside the closet, closing the door, leaving a gap.

The door to the room opened and Aunt Rita entered, followed by Andrew. He gently shut the door behind him, locking it. Aunt Rita smiled and said-'Well, dear, you're a teaser aren't you? I thought you had had enough last night and this morning, and now you want it again?'

'Indeed, I have not,' he said. 'I can never have enough of that sweet ass of yours, and you know it very well. So come on now, it will not be long before they notice our absence.'

He seized her around her waist and pulled her in for a long passionate kiss. Then reaching below, he grabbed her calves and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around him, the halter dress riding up her silky smooth thighs, all the while their mouth glued together.

'We must hurry,' she murmured.

'I can't promise that,' he said with a laugh. He carried her to the edge of the bed and threw her back. He took her legs under his arms, letting her dress fall off her legs and bunch around her waist, exposing her black lacy panties. Then, he pulled those panties off her long legs, leaving her naked from the waist down. I noticed that she had shaved where her pubes should have been and her cunt was more pouted and appeared more open than that of Evelyn.

Then the scenario turned to a whole different level when Uncle Andrew unbuttoned his trousers and pulled out his cock. And by the gods, it was so big! It was thicker than a can of soda and a lot longer than mine. He grabbed it and even he, with his large calloused hands, couldn't encircle its entire girth.

He aligned the tip with Aunt Rita's sheath and then, placing both arms so as to support her legs, he shoved it inside her all the way in one single powerful thrust! I watched horrified that instead of shrieking with agony, Aunt Rita moaned loudly, leaning her head back as the huge length was shoved so forcefully right into her belly. Her eyes glistened and she smiled courteously at her penetrator.

They seemed very happy. His mammoth cock slipped in and out of her quite smoothly, his hands gripping her huge ass, pulling them towards himself with each thrust. It lasted nearly five minutes, when suddenly Uncle Andrew stopped. The muscles in his body tensed and his face contoured into that of intense pleasure and after giving one or two convulsive shoves, he went still. He held still for a moment, and then drew out his cock, now soft, covered in a slimy liquid. He grabbed a towel and wiped his cock clean and even wiped drops off the carpet fallen below, before proceeding to the bathroom.

Aunt Rita remained supine on the bed for a few minutes longer, her legs spread, her cleft more open than before, and I could see a white slime oozing from it. It was the first time I'm seeing a woman in such state and the excitement was too great to describe in words.

First of all, the grand mystery was explained to me at once, and I realized what actually my body had been craving for all this time which I had been masochistically ignoring and to what they tended.

After giving me plenty of time to gaze over all her natural beauties, she slipped off the bed and adjusted her sundress and smoothed the creases. Then she went to the mirror to arrange her hair. Uncle Andrew came out of the bathroom, all clean and giving a small peck on her cheek, went out, locking the door behind him.

Aunt Rita kicked off her moccasins and made her way towards the bathroom but halfway through, she turned and came straight to the closet, much to my sheer horror. She opened the door of the closet and as soon as she spotted me, she jumped back, giving out a slight scream.

I blushed up to the ears and tried to come up with an excuse but failed miserably. She stared at me at first in silent amusement, but at last said—'Robert, were you peeping on us?'

'No, No!' I quickly replied, 'I was here when you came up. I-I came here to pick up m-my football, and when I heard you c-coming, I got scared and quickly hid here.'

'So you were you here the whole time?' she asked.

I nodded.

'Is that so?' for some time she seemed to consider and examine me attentively.

She then said—'If you promise not to tell anyone about what happened here in this room and I shall try to reward you, okay?'

'I swear I won't tell a soul.'

'Good, now scoot!'

I grabbed the ball and scooted. They were waiting for me when I came to the backyard. As soon as Kate saw me, she rained upon me. I told her them that I couldn't find the ball. Evelyn noticed my lack of attention.

'What happened?' she asked. 'You look flushed. Did you hurt yourself?'

'No,' I said. 'I just...I feel rather exhausted. I don't think I can play anymore.'

'Come on, you cannot leave like that!' Kate exclaimed.

'It's okay,' Evelyn said. 'I think I've played enough for today. Robert, why don't you go and get some rest. We could get ourselves busy with something else, don't we girls?'

Kate gave me an annoyed look but decided to let go. I felt bad to ruin her game but, it's not like I could run across the ground chasing after a ball with a raging hard-on.