An Ode to Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in my room, I lied upon the bed and looked up at the ceiling. The scene I had witnessed had possessed my thoughts completely. All these years, the mystery has baffled my mind and now when it has been practically explained, it had awakened feelings inside me which are reserved only to men and not boys.

For the rest of the day and the day after, I couldn't concentrate on anything else in particular. Every time, my thoughts wandered to Aunt Rita, thrown back on the bed, her beautiful, long, dark tresses spread upon the mattress, forming a halo around her head, her fine legs and milky creamy thighs completely exposed. Above all, the mere sight of her pink slit, bald as the back of a baby's bottom, fully displayed, and the slimy juice oozing out of it slowly. It was similar to Evelyn's, yet so much different.

I was damn sure that Evelyn couldn't take such a thick, long monster cock as Andrew had thrust into Rita, and yet it went so easily and smoothly, delivering them to the utmost ardent satisfaction, evident by the way their bodies were moving against each other, in a perfect sinuous motion.

I then imagined that how wonderful it would be to see her in Aunt Rita's place and I in Andrew's place, her naked body writhing beneath mine, my cock moving in and out of her pussy. I remembered the night I had seen her naked, in her room hiding under the bed, and immediately blood surged into my cock making it throb in pain.

I then and there decided that I, Robert Kinsley, would one day consummate my love for Evelyn Rochford, in this very bed and she would be wilfully begging me to do so. But first, I need to do some experimentation...

I looked out of my window towards the lake where Emily was sitting with Kate and Evelyn playing and I knew who my first candidate would be. But at this point, fate decided to intervene and instead of Emily, another, equally beautiful, provocative, more inclined for the sport, became my charming mistress in love's revels.

***

Two days later, Uncle Andrew got a call from the headquarters telling him to report immediately and so he had to curtail his stay. That morning, seizing the opportunity, Rita and Andrew had escaped to their room and came out no less than thirty minutes later, both of them flushed to the cheek and sweating lightly. It didn't take a genius to understand what they were doing inside and I wished I could have been there to watch them secretly once more.

Later I had learnt that he had fucked her no less than eight times since the night before till the time he had left.

Aunt Rita decided to stay here for a few more days as she had nothing else to do in London and would get extremely bored. She had told mum that she would bear all her expenses while she stayed here although mum downright refused to accept any kind of payment, saying it would be an insult to take money from her own younger sister.

Since Uncle Andrew had called a cab, mum proposed to go with him to drop him at the station. Both Andrew and Rita protested, but she assured that she needed to buy some groceries from the town anyway.

'At least take Evelyn with you,' Rita said, 'I'm sure she won't mind.

She didn't. Kate and Emily accompanied them too, as they needed to buy a few things of their own. I was told to stay back, since the cab couldn't hold five people. Anyway, I didn't mind. At length, all was ready, and off they went, leaving me to a fate I had little dreamt of.

After they left, Aunt Rita asked me to follow her upstairs as she needed to pick a few things for her stay and she needed my help. Once in her room, she pointed towards a suitcase at the top of the almirah, which she needed to get to the cellar.

'Hold the chair, would you?' she asked.

I did and she climbed up of it. I stood close, holding the chair firmly. She was wearing a beige sundress, which stopped to her mid-thighs and silk stockings underneath. I noticed that she looked absolutely gorgeous in this attire. As she reached up to bring out the suitcase, her dress rode up, revealing her beautiful under legs up to the garter. I gulped hard.

I had never forgotten the day, when I had seen her, sprawled on the bed, her beauteous body bare in front of my eyes. It was enough to set my blood on fire. Soon my cock began to respond and stretch my jeans. Being so up close to her was overwhelming for me. My hands started shaking and so did the chair I was holding. Aunt Rita almost lost her balance.

'Robert!' she screamed as she grabbed the almirah to keep herself from falling.

I quickly apologised.

She climbed down from the chair. 'Robert, what happened?' she asked. 'You look rather flushed. Are you feeling sick?'

'No, I...'

Then her eyes fell upon my jeans, particularly upon my distended prick. It was painfully hard now.

'Rob, are you...,' she looked up at me. 'Are you...aroused?'

I looked at my feet and blushed harder. She went and sat on the bed.

'Rob,' she said, 'Come here.'

I walked to the bed and stood before her. She reached out and started unbuttoning my denims. As soon as she pulled down the zipper, my prick jumped out with a start—stiff as iron, and as big as the ones you see in those porn movies. She startled back, taken aback. But calming herself down, she finally began to look at it in sheer amazement.

'Good gracious!' she whispered out loud. She looked up at me. 'Is that...is that real?'

I didn't reply, still embarrassed to have my privates so brazenly displayed before my own aunt. She slowly reached out and grasped it, her small hands barely encircling the girth.

'My god, Robert, it is huge!' She began to inspect it, occasionally moving it left and right, exciting me even more. 'Is it always been in this state?' she asked. I nodded.

'For how long?'

'Ever since Evelyn came,' I replied.

'You mean the girl who is staying as tenant? But what does she have to do with it?'

I once again looked down at my feet.

'Come now, Robert, be candid with me. What did you mean when you said that Evelyn caused this? Have you shown it to her? Did you two...'

'Oh dear no, Aunt Rita, never!' I said immediately, 'You are getting the wrong idea.' Although she was very close.

'Well, then, tell me what is it?'

'I—I...'

How could ever I tell her that it was actually that night with Emily that had made me so unbearably horny? Ever since I had accidentally felt the warmth of her velvety vagina, I couldn't think of anything else than to put my prick back in it again. I finally told her that it was that afternoon when I had seen her having sex with Uncle Andrew that had caused me to be such state. She bought it.

'Did you ever out it to any girl?' she asked, 'A girl from your school perhaps?'

I shook my head.

'Would you like to do so?' I did not answer and held down my head.

'Tell me Robert, when I was lying on the bed naked and you were hiding in the closet, secretly watching me, did you like what you saw?'

'I did, so much.'

'Would you like to see it once more?'

I looked up, surprised. 'You mean...'

Aunt Rita went to the door and locked it. Returning to the bed, she laid down, stretching herself backwards, resting her back against the wall, and slowly lifted her dress, opening her thighs as well.

My jaw fell open as I saw her luscious thighs, clad in stockings and her hairless cunt. The fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear, made the sight all the more alluring to me.

'Come here, dear. Come and have a taste of it.'

I fell onto my knees before her and glued my lips on the delicious spot, pushing my tongue in as far as I could, and sucked it. I could still, taste the spunk of Uncle Andrew inside her and now I had no doubt left about what they were up to before he left for station. My lust-driven mind was prompting me to an act of gallantry which I didn't thought I could do until now.

'Yes, Robert, just like that honey. Keep going.' She put both hands on my head and pressed my face against her throbbing cunt. She was evidently very excited, not only by what I was doing, but also by the whole scene, the conversation, and the handling of my dick, she had been indulging in. She started wriggling her bottom nervously as I continued to lick her moist, juicy cunt.

'Oh God, it feels so good! Come on, yes, harder, baby, suck it harder. Make me Cum! Oh my God, YES!!' She pressed my face harder onto her gaping sheath, and thrusting her bottom up at the same time, she spent right into my mouth, over my cheeks, chin, and neck. Her thighs closed convulsively around my head, and for some time, she remained still. I continued to lick away, swallowing the delicious nectar that was still pouring out of her. After her breathing became normal, she sat up.

'That was the hardest and the quickest I ever came,' she said. 'Where did you learn to suck like that?'

'I don't know,' I said frankly, 'it just came over me, I guess.'

'Oh, you darling Robert that was lovely; but get up, it is time I return the favour.'

She pulled me up to her and gave me a long kiss, licking off own her juices off my lips and cheek. She told me to thrust my tongue into her mouth and she sucked it deliciously, while her soft hand and gentle fingers sought my rock-hard penis and began to stroke it. I moaned into her mouth and kissed her harder. She told me to lie down on the bed, raising my head using three pillows, and striding across me, with her back to my face, she knelt down, stooping forward, and took my cock in her mouth, and at the same time lowering her buttocks, brought her cunt right and down upon my mouth, the pillows exactly supporting my head at the proper level, so that I could suck her while she sucked me.

It was the first time I was seeing Rita's pussy from this close and it looked splendid and delicious. I began to suck her fat pouty lips, thrusting my tongue into the deep gash alternately. She began to move her hips slowly along the length of my mouth and pressed down harder. Her one hand was gently stroking the base of my cock while she played with my balls with the other. Her deliciously warm mouth, lips and tongue sucked, pressed and tickled the head of my excited prick. The more furiously I sucked her cunt, the harder she pressed her lips upon the head of my dick. She pressed her tongue over my peephole, seeking to enter it and I jerked my hips up in overpowering lust.

I felt the familiar tension between my legs and a cold chill went through me as I realized what was happening. But I was far to delved in my incredulous pleasure to stop her. The pressure kept rising and rising until, at one point, I couldn't take it anymore and I yielded. At the same time, she thrust her cunt towards my mouth and came hard, giving out a plenteous discharge, as her mouth received mine.

For a long time, we lay mutually exhausted and breathless. Then finally, she climbed off me and slid down her dress. I sat up and we kissed again.

'That was wonderful,' she said as she held me close to her, 'You were exceptionally great. Now hurry up and get dressed. Julie must be retuning anytime now.' After I had put my jeans back on, she made me sit beside her on her bed. 'Listen, Robert, it is very important that what happened here in this room, today or two days before, you keep it all a profound secret from everyone. If anybody even hears a single word, it could jeopardise both my marriage and my reputation. Your mum thinks you are a child, so she wouldn't suspect anything.'

'But can we...can we do it again?' I asked her. 'It felt so absolutely wonderful. I want to do it one more time.'

'Yes we can, dear. I want it too. But we have to do it in secret, at night, possibly when everyone is asleep. I will keep the door to my room open. At night, when everyone is asleep, you will sneak into my room and then I shall let you enjoy me, the way you saw Andrew do the other day, you understand?'

I nodded.

She continued, 'Be careful not to act too friendly around me or it might draw attention. Remember, I am still your aunt and you are my nephew, play the part.'

I, of course, held my oath. I wouldn't have told anyways. I couldn't even begin to imagine the consequences if anybody knew that I had given a head to my own aunt. Now that the ice was broken, I once again grew excited. And although there was nothing more I wanted than to take her down once again right here on the bed, she refused to oblige and sent me to my room, saying that it would only spoil the fun afterwards.

So, once again I was lying on my bed, with a raging hard-on, thinking about the way my life had taken a turn. Maybe this summer wasn't going to be that bad after all.

***

(To be continued...)