An Ode to Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'OH MY GOD!!' Emily jumped up and ran towards Rita, hugging her tightly and then mum.

I was frozen in my seat, my jaw dropped all the way to the floor. The news hit like a bolt from the blue.

'Is it a boy or a girl?' I heard someone say. It was Emily. She looked incredibly happy. Everyone was.

'We don't know it yet dear,' Mum said.

My head was spinning. I couldn't think straight. How could this happen? I did everything she had asked me, then why? I looked towards Rita and saw her giving me a slight wink and I felt my heart skip a beat. And then when I realized what happened, my heart stopped beating altogether. I could only imagine what my face looked like at that time because suddenly Rita stopped smiling and looked concerned.

'Robert, are you alright?' she asked, walking towards me.

And that did it for me. Without waiting another moment, I stood up and dashed upstairs. Once in my room, I secured the lock from inside and threw myself on the bed. I was trembling in fear, waiting for mum to come in any moment, blistering in rage.

I began to ponder upon my options. Immediately, my eyes ran towards the window. I could escape. It was the easiest route. There was a cast iron drainage pipe at a hands grab away from the window. I could use to climb down. But it was already dark and it is dangerous out there. Crestfallen, I laid on my bed, looking exasperatedly towards the door.

Sometime later, I heard Kate's voice, calling me in for dinner. I said that I wasn't feeling very well and wasn't in the mood of eating anything right now.

'Are you sure? Do you want me to make some soup for you?'

'No, thanks, Kate. I think I will sleep for a while.'

'Alright, if you say so,' she said reluctantly. 'Just so you know, there is food in the kitchen if you feel hungry.'

'I'll remember that,' I said and she left.

At night, I heard a gentle knock on my door.

'Who is it?' I asked.

'It's me, Robert. Open the door.'

I peeked from under the covers, staring at the door, thinking whether I should open it or not, but at last I stood up. I opened the door to find Rita standing before me, a dazzling smile on her exquisite lips. She immediately jumped at me and wrapped her hands around my neck, pulling me in for a crushing hug. I stumbled back, taken by surprise and stood still. She pulled back and I saw the genuine happiness in her eyes.

'Oh, Robert, I am so, so, so happy today!' she said. 'You have given me true happiness! Oh I love you so much!' she started showering me with kisses and this time I was truly confused.

'But...I...I don't understand,' I said as she let me go. 'I thought that...'

Her brows creased. 'What is the matter Robert? Ever since you heard the news, you have been acting really strange. What is bothering you?'

'I—I thought that...that...I thought that you will be angry with me.'

She cocked her head. 'On the contrary, I am quite grateful. It is all I have ever asked for. You have given me what I have always wanted. You have fulfilled my one and only wish.'

'But...aren't you mad? I mean, it is not Andrew's...'

She looked at me for quite a while and then realization dawned upon her. 'I see now. So that is what has been bothering you.' She put her hands on my cheeks. 'You see, I needed to be a mother of a child. It doesn't matter to me who fathers it. Of course, it would have been easier for me to explain to Andrew if it had actually been his child, but I am equally happy that you fathered him instead. I love my husband, more than anything. But if there were anybody else I would have wanted to put the child in me in his stead, it'd be you, and don't you forget that. Now come, sit on the bed with me.'

I did as she told. We talked for a long time. Most of the time, she just thanked me. In the end, all my fears have washed away and I became as happy and proud as she was. I couldn't help but wonder that at which point I hit the bull's eye. Could it be the first night, when she took my virginity, or could it be the night afterwards, or the numerous nights which followed it? I decided that it didn't matter. She was happy and if she's happy I'm happy too. Everything else is history.

That night, she sucked me dry as usual, and I slept soundly till morning.

***

The next three days went uneventfully. Emily complained of some soreness in her body. I guess that day had taken a toll on her. Her whole nervous system had been overexcited and it was a natural reaction. But she did a great job hiding the pain. Later she told me that she had pain all over her body. I told her to take some painkillers and get some rest.

I thought that maybe I wasn't going to get laid often as I used to before and prepared myself to live with blue balls, until one night Rita paid a visit to my room. She was wearing a blue silk night gown. I was surprised to see her and asked the reason of her visit. In answer, she untied the sash of her gown and let it fall to the floor, revealing the matching blue nightdress underneath. It reached to her knees and the front was cut too low, showing her ample cleavage.

She crawled up the bed, and sat on my legs. Then she freed my cock from my shorts and began to stroke it.

'But what about your baby?' I asked.

She shook her head. 'Our baby,' she corrected and smiled at me. 'It's alright. You have to be far gentler. And also, there are other...orifices we could draw our pleasure from.'

Then she stooped down and plunged the head of my cock into her mouth. She sucked hard and beautifully, moving her head up and down, rolling her tongue along the length. It didn't take her much to make me spend in her mouth.

After that she rose, and pulling up her dress, showed me her naked crotch. The bald surface was glistening with arousal. She propped herself on her knees, her body straight, then positioned my cock so that it was directly below her wet chasm and, guiding it properly, sank her body down slowly, engulfing it completely until it has disappeared inside her completely, her cunt crushing against my pubes. She rose just as slowly, until only the tip remained inside her, only to sink once more. She repeated the process again and again, increasing the tempo with each heave. At this position she had a greater control upon how much she took. And then, putting her hands over my chest, she started moving her hips, slowly and deliberately.

I had a perfect view of the whole process. At one time, she fell over my chest. I slung one arm around her waist, holding her close to me, while my other hand reached down, doubling around behind her and I slipped my middle finger inside her bottom hole. She gasped at the sudden penetration, and kissed me hard on my lips. Our pace grew, reaching to the precipice of our orgasm, until at last, we came mutually and lay still, exhausted and completely satiated.

***

Later that night, I was lying quietly, staring into nothing in particular when she said—'A penny for your thoughts?'

'Rita?' I said after sometime. 'Can I ask you something?'

'You can ask me anything.'

'You promise you won't be mad at me?'

She sat up straighter and turned towards me. 'What is it, Robert?'

I looked into her eyes, the deep sea green.

I paused, thinking about how to broach the subject. 'Do you really love me?'

She blinked at me.

'No, don't get me wrong,' I said quickly. 'I really love you. It's just that...you seem so eager to have sex with me even though you are married and...I just wanted to make sure that I am not another one of your...conquests.'

I looked away, too ashamed to look at her. I could feel her eyes upon me. She remained still fro a very long time. I waited for her to react, get angry, punch me perhaps... but she didn't do anything. Finally I looked towards her and saw that she was smiling at me calmly.

Suddenly she reached out and hugged me tightly. I was taken aback by her sudden gesture but hugged her back. We held each other for a while after which she suddenly kissed me.

'Oh, Robert I am so sorry. I was so indulged in filling in all my selfish needs I never cared about your feelings. I would never have thought that you'd cared so deeply.'

When I looked at her again I saw tears in her eyes.

'Of course I love you, my love,' she continued. 'More than you could ever imagine. With you, I have got everything I have ever wanted in life. Yes, I have been in a relationship with Quentin and Roger before I met Andrew, albeit briefly, but you, my love, you are much, much more than a conquest. I could ever go so far as to say that I if had met you five years ago, I would have married you instead of Andrew.'

I reached out and touched her belly. I was filled with a sense of pride and elation as I thought about the baby growing inside her whom I had fathered. I remembered what she said when I came know about the news.

'Do you believe me, Robert?' she asked contentedly.

I looked at her again. 'Yes,' I said finally. 'Yes, I do.'

We kissed, and in that moment I knew that I am the luckiest man alive.

(To be continued...)

12