An Ode to Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like I came for a full minute, and then my dick finally started to cease shooting. I leaned forward, letting them both suck and lick the head of the cock, swapping the remains of the fluids still dribbling out from the source. They both looked up at me and smiled, their lips stained with my spunk as they took turns sucking on my knob.

***

We cleaned up as quickly as we could, returning the room to its former state before Evelyn came. Then I told my sisters to get inside the closet. It was a bit cramped for them but they said that they didn't mind.

Evelyn knocked at the door right on time. I answered the door and saw her standing before me. Her eyes brightened as she saw my face and then went wide as she saw the rest of me.

'You're naked,' she said.

'Yes,' I replied, 'and soon you are going to be too.'

I pulled her into the room and closed the door. Once inside, I mashed my lips upon hers, feeling their petal like softness, bruising against mine. I grabbed her hips and lifted her up. She felt light as a feather in my arms. She immediately wrapped her legs around my waist and slung her arms around my neck. While still kissing, I reached down and began to caress her bubble butt. The smell of her freshly washed hair was invigorating. She reached down and slowly stroked my rampant cock, running her fingers lightly along the underside.

'I love your big, beautiful cock,' she said.

'I know you do, and I also know that soon you are going to moaning over it.'

If she was shocked by my words, she didn't show it. She gulped as I carried her to the mattress. Her entire body was twitching with anticipation. I reached out with my right hand and grabbed the top of her chemise. She gasped as I ripped her top off. It was a rather bold move from my part, but she seemed to be enjoying it very much. I covered the tip of her right breast with my hand and rubbed it slowly. My green eyes boring right into her electric blue ones. My left hand went down to grab the top of her panty, my knuckles scraping against her trimmed bush. I ripped them off, leaving her naked before me. She gasped, her chest shaking. 'My god, you're a man,' she whispered.

I then grabbed her and kissed her deeply. She shuddered when the tip of my index finger found her wetness, slipping inside her flaming cunt. I kept kissing her as I slowly pushed her down on the mattress. She slid back and rested her head on the pillow—the same pillow where Kate was lying upon not so long ago. I peeked towards the closet and a shiver of excitement ran through me as I realized that I am going to fuck Evelyn while my sisters are watching.

I looked down upon her. Her blue eyes were boring upon me with a fiery blaze. Watching her lying here like this—it was best thing I have ever see in my life. Her beauty outmatched by none. I lifted her right leg and kissed the inside of her ankle. Then I leaned forward and kissed her knee, the inside of her thigh, continuing licking towards the wetness coating her thigh, lying down between her legs.

She gasped in shock when I ran my tongue along her labia. It was an unexpected surprise for her and she orgasmed immediately and a small stream of clear liquid squirted to and fell into my mouth. I ate her pussy with gusto as if I was eating chocolate ice-cream. I slipped a finger through her swollen lips, soon joined by another. I worked my fingers in and out as I sucked her clit between my lips. She moaned harder, her body moving like crazy, humping into my fingers and my tongue. She came again.

Evelyn lay still gasping for breath as she recovered from her mighty orgasm. My tongue slid up the crevice of her thigh moving up the side her black curly bush. When I reached her abdomen, I dipped my tongue into her belly button. She squirmed under me, her chest heaving up and down. I withdrew my tongue and kissed her navel before moving my tongue up her taut belly and then her ribcage. She was gasping for breath, her head turning side to side. I continued working my way up her body, my paphian cock getting closer and closer to her wet gash. She was moaning and writhing beneath me, her hands under my arms, trying to pull me up faster. I reached the underside of her breast, licking it for a while, before moving up to her engorged nipple, flicking it back and forth with my tongue. I opened my mouth wider, sucking in her entire areola, and then I moved my mouth to her other breast, repeating the same process.

I spent a few minutes there, worshipping her breasts, which had been the centre of my many fantasies for so long. As my tongue and kisses moved up her chest, I finally felt the tip of my bulbous cockhead probing at her cunt.

She had been so worked up and aroused that the tip easily pushed inside her. She moaned, gasped, even whimpered a little, and then gave out cries of joy as her cunt worked itself all around the head of my prick. It pushed deeper as I kissed up her neck, running my tongue along her jaw-line and sucked in her earlobe. She moaned and clutched her hands upon my back. I realized it was the most erroneous zone of her body. My mouth came down upon hers and she gradually accepted my tongue, duelling with our shared lust. I pushed my hips harder, slipping in another couple of inches and she came again. Deeper and deeper I pushed inside her until finally I felt my pelvis struck firmly against her crotch. I could feel the head of my prick press firmly against her cervix and I realized that I had reached her physical limit.

'I could feel you so deep inside my cunt,' she moaned as she came again.

I sat up and knelt between her spread legs. I worked my cock around some more before pulling it out all the way out until only the tip remained sheathed. 'Can I ask you something?' I said.

She moaned and grunted in frustration as she bucked her hips up, trying to push my cock back inside. 'Robert, this is really not the time to stop and talk.'

'Just one thing, please.'

'What?' she asked.

'How would you feel if there was someone watching us right now?'

'What?' she asked again.

'Say, somebody is outside the door, or in that closet. Could it be my sisters? Just imagine for a moment. Wouldn't you get thrilled? Would you like to put a show for them?'

Her eyes widened but I could feel her getting excited by this idea.

And then, I pushed my cock in once again, to the very hilt. She moaned and convulsed as she came hard.

'Come on Evelyn,' I urged. 'Scream for me baby. Scream for the perverts who are watching us right now, probably even pleasuring themselves as they are doing so.'

'Yes!' she squealed with lust.

I fucked her with all my might, moving my hips like crazy. Her hips were leaping up to meet my thrusts. My stamina even surprised me. The whole time we were fucking, our eyes were locked together. I was alone, drifting aimlessly in a timeless space and then the darkness was filled with shooting stars of light. I came so hard that I began to cry. Tears started rolling down my eyes and fell on her cheeks. I felt my cock spurt its load directly into her womb and this orgasm made all the other ones pale in comparison.

'Fill my womb!' she screamed in joy. 'I want your baby.'

I was gasping. My cock was still jumping inside her, still cumming. I felt my knees go weak and I fell back, yanking my cock out in the process. It shot up, clearing her stretched cunt and shot a large load of semen across her breasts and face. It was followed by several others, criss-crossing over her chest and her bosom.

When it stopped shooting, Evelyn stroked it a few times, coaxing out another couple of drops, which fell on her stomach. She put her finger in a pool of my spunk on her breast and rubbed it around her hard nipple. 'That was fun,' she said. 'Best fuck yet.'

I looked down at the sexually charged young woman. 'I am not done with you yet.'

She looked down at my swollen cock. It was just as swollen and rock hard as it had been before I had started cumming. 'Let's try something else,' she told me, rolling over her stomach and thrusting her rear at me. A long trail of white semen steadily leaked from her cunt. 'We haven't fucked like this yet.'

I leaned in and ran my tongue up along the trail of semen and planted my mouth firmly upon the lisp of her labia. She squirmed and tried to move away but I held her still by grabbing her hips and pushed my tongue through her swollen lips and sucked away the steady stream of delicious nectar gushing out of them. She came again, squirting out a torrent of the sperm out her spasming lips and into my mouth.

I stood up and pushed my cock back inside her and started pumping. She moaned and groaned while I fucked away. I turned towards the closet. I knew that Kate and Emily were watching us. From this position, they were getting a perfect view. I could only imagine what they were doing with each other in the meantime.

Evelyn pushed herself up on all fours while I continued fucking her. 'Pull out for a moment,' she said suddenly. I did. 'Now move the head up a little bit.'

I smirked. I adjusted myself a little so that now the tip was pressing against her tiny puckered bottom hole and kept it there. 'What do you want?' I asked, nudging the tip slightly.

She sucked in her lower lip. She was too scared to ask, worried that I would think of her as a pervert, but I also knew that she wouldn't be able to hold her resolve for long. 'Do you really want me to say it out loud?' she asked.

'There is no shame to express your own feelings, Miss Evelyn.'

'I want it in my ass,' she blurted at last.

'If you say so.'

I rocked my hips forward, nudging my cock into her hole. Both of us groaned at the tight fit until, after an agonizingly long moment, the head popped inside.

'Fuck the damn thing is stretching me up!' she groaned.

I gave her a moment to get used to my girth and then I began to move my prick in and out of her slowly. She was moaning and thrusting her hips back towards me. I reached below and groped at her tits, pinching her nipples lightly. Her moan became a gasp of ecstasy as my teeth scraped her ear.

We fucked for a couple of minutes, my pace growing wilder with each seething thrust. With every two or three inches of my prick that slid in, she orgasmed hard, squirting out her juices onto the mattress below. I had managed an impressive three quarter of my length before I bottomed out. Her ass was stretching now, conforming to my huge shaft. 'That's better, she said, relaxing her body. 'Now fuck me...but be gentle, okay, honey?'

She reared up onto her knees, turning her head sideways and kissed me deeply. I reached around and grabbed her breast, pinching and tugging at her nipple as she ground her butt back onto my cock. I felt my balls shrinking and I realized I couldn't take it any long and came deep inside her, filling her bottom with an endless supply of semen.

After that we collapsed on the bed. My cock was still lodged deep in her—still hard, still dribbling cum.

'That was beyond anything I have ever felt in my life,' she whispered. 'You might make me forget what it'd feel to be with another man again.'

I reached out and stroked her cheek. 'Stay with me and you will.'

I relieved her of my weight, rolling off of her. We talked for a while, sharing kisses and stroking each other occasionally before finally, she left, telling me that she needs to get some rest which she definitely couldn't if she stayed with me here any longer. I rose and pulled her in for a loving kiss. I ran my tongue over her bruised and swollen lips and thrust it into her mouth tasting her divine flavour.

'I love you,' I said. 'I love you with all my heart.'

She put her hand over my cheek. 'So do I.'

And then she was gone. I stood there looking after her—a warm smile played on my lips. A minute later, Kate and Emily came bustling out of their hiding place and hugged me tightly.

'That was so wonderful!'

'Yes, I could barely keep myself in there.'

I looked at them and kissed them in turn. Emily reached down and stroked my cock. 'All that sex had made so incredibly horny. I do hope that you have enough stamina left to give me an orgasm or two.'

In answer, I grabbed her and fell back onto the mattress, pinning her under me and with one clean sweep, shoved my prick inside her tight sheath in one clean move.

'Why, I can give you more than that,' I said as I began to move my hips.

Kate joined us too, sitting over Emily's face while facing me and then started moving her hips to and fro as she leaned in to kiss me.

Suffice to say, we didn't leave the room until morning.

***

For the next week, Evelyn kept slipping into my room in the middle of the night and woke me up with a soft kiss every time. I would immediately grab her and throw her down on the bed, and climb atop her, my naked cock thrusting angrily against her crotch. We would fuck relentlessly for the whole night, only stopping when the early hours of dawn broke in.

Kate and Emily were heavily disappointed by my lack of attention towards them, and so we would sneak into the west room in the afternoon and I would spend an hour or two fucking them thoroughly until they were satisfied. Surprisingly, all of this happened in total secret. I was maintaining a polygamous sexual relationship with three out of four women in the house—two of them being my own sisters—and neither mum nor Evelyn knew that that I was fucking either of them.

It was like I was in a sexual heaven. I was having a frigging good time and my only fear was that one day it might come to an end.

Three months passed this way. Then one day a letter came. It was from Evelyn's publisher, which said that her story has been accepted and it is currently in process of editing and soon it will under print. To say that she was overjoyed that day would be an understatement. She was practically leaping up and down the ground.

Mum offered to go to town to celebrate. We had dinner and watched a movie. We returned home after dinner. Later that night, after everyone was asleep, I sneaked into her room. She was soundly asleep. I climbed on her bed and surprised her with a kiss on her mouth. Within seconds, we were naked and thrusting our hips against each other. When we stopped, it was five in the morning.

The next morning when I came down stairs I found my mum talking with an old couple in the living room. The man was not above forty-five, with salt and pepper hair, nicely built and a sort of gruffness in his posture. The lady was comparatively young and good-looking, with blackish hair—neatly coiffed in a bun—and very beautiful features. Both of them were dressed aristocratically, although the man was wearing just a pair of jeans and a blue polo shirt.

It was the lady who drew my attention. She was the mirror-image of Evelyn, only twenty years older. With a shock, I realized that they were none other than Evelyn's parents. The man suddenly looked towards me. I noticed that he was smiling lightly, his blue eyes narrowed to show the wrinkles at the corner. If they were here, it means only one thing.

I felt like somebody kicked me in my gut with steel-tipped shoes.

A moment later Evelyn came downstairs. Her hair was dishevelled a little but she looked striking nonetheless. When she saw who was in the living room, she felt like she had fallen from the sky. As soon as Mr. and Mrs. Rochford saw her, they stood up. There was a moment of awkward silence between them. She watched them with timid anticipation, while they looked at her with eyes full of hope and zeal. And then she ran towards them and fell into their outstretched arms.

'Mum, dad, I missed you so much!' she sniffled, tears running freely from her eyes.

'We missed you too, sugar-pie,' Mrs. Rochford said. She too was crying with her daughter.

'My sweet little girl,' Evelyn's dad said. He looked towards my mum. 'We thank you so very much, Miss Kinsley for taking care of our daughter.'

'Please, Mr. Rochford, there is no need for such antics,' she replied. 'The pleasure has been all mine.'

The rest of the day was spent by catching up of all the events of the last three months. I had never seen Evelyn so happy before and it filled me with joy watching her smile. I remained out of their vicinity, letting the parent-daughter trio mingle well.

I had later found out that Evelyn belonged from a line of extremely rich and aristocrat people. Her father owned a huge five hundred acre estate in east Essex—the wealthiest family of the town. Her father had wanted her to carry on the family lineage but she refused, saying that she wanted to become a writer instead. The rest is exactly what she had told me.

But after staying away from his daughter for several weeks, a father's heart finally won and he followed her here to bring her back with him.

And that, my folks, is the saddest part. I was mortified. I couldn't think straight. To keep everyone from asking questions, I went up to my room and remained there for the whole day. At night Evelyn came to my room. It was close to 1AM and everybody in the house was asleep. Mr. and Mrs. Rochford have taken the spare bedroom where Rita and Andrew had stayed in. Mum had asked them to stay as it was too late for them to leave.

I was lying on my bed, awake. My head was far too preoccupied for me to fall asleep. Evelyn came and lied beside me, putting her arm on my chest.

'It was hard to get away from mum. Still I managed to give her a slip. But we must hurry. I don't have too much time.'

She turned my face towards her and kissed me.

'Are you angry with me?' she asked after she broke the kiss.

I reached out and stroked her hair. 'Of course not. How could I ever be angry with you? In fact, I am happy that you are finally getting back home.'

She looked at me and I saw her eyes welling up with tears. 'Oh, Robert, I...'

I shushed her with a finger on her lip. 'Let's not get too carried away with our emotions now, shall we? I want us to remember this night not as the night when we get separated, but as the reminder of all the beautiful nights we had passed together in each other arms. Let us rejoice our love for each other with the remaining time we have left.'

I ran my fingers through her hair, and pulled her towards me beckoning her to meet me halfway. Our lips touched and it was most sublime feeling we had ever shared. Her hands cupped my cheek, her thumb brushing my cheekbone. Her tongue slid into my mouth and mine slid into hers. We held each other close, setting ablaze the flame of lust we held for each other.

She pushed me onto my back and rolled over me. We undressed quickly, throwing away whatever little clothes we had left on our body. She was grinding her hips, rubbing her wet cunt against my crotch. She lifted herself up a little and after a little adjustment, slid back down burying my rampant cock inside her tight, wet hole. She sighed as the whole of my length slid in and her swollen labia crushed against my pubes. Then she began to move her hips.

After a while, I rolled her on her back and began to thrust my cock in and out of her in a furious back-breaking pace. She moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist. I kissed her hard, shoving my tongue deep inside her mouth while my hands were busy fondling her tits.

As she came close to her climax, she began to scream and shudder. I reached down, slipping my hand between our conjoined sweaty bodies and began to flick her clit. She jerked her hips up and her thighs shook uncontrollably as she came around my cock. I could feel her cunt spasming and convulsing and it excited me further and I started fucking her harder.

After three hours of sweltering fuck, she had the single most mind-altering, soul-changing orgasm. It was the hardest she had ever come yet. She came so hard that she began to cry and almost fainted. Her orgasm came gushing out in streams, wetting the mattress, spoiling it for good. I too came, for the eighth time in a row, filling her womb with my virile seeds. After which, I collapsed upon her, barely having enough energy left to twitch a muscle.