An Ode to Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lying senseless for a couple of minutes, I finally relieved her of my weight and rolled to one side. Her eyes were still half-closed, her chest moving up and down heavily.

I crawled between her spread legs and began to lick her cunt, lapping up the spunk flowing out of it. She put her hands on my head and thrust her hips up. I was ready once again in no time and once again, I climbed up, kissing her on the lips as I shoved my cock into her gaping sheath, up to the hilt.

An hour later, we were lying side by side, holding hands and facing each other.

'I will miss you very much,' I said. 'You are the first person in my life I have fallen in love with and I doubt that I will ever love anybody else ever again.'

'Don't say that,' she said, stroking my cheek. 'You are too young and still have your whole life ahead of you. I am sure that one day, you will meet someone, who will be of your age and be far more beautiful than I am. And you will realize that day that love comes in many forms and a number of ways. And that true love can happen more than one time.'

'Still, even if it does happen, I don't believe that I will be able to love her the same way I love you.'

'We'll see.'

***

The next day, Evelyn was ready to leave. The Mercedes Maybach her parents had come in was waiting outside the gate. I had subliminal tears n my eyes as I watched her leave. Before she climbed through the door of the car, she hugged each one of us. When she came to me, she pulled me in for a warm hug and I stole a quick kiss on her lips without anybody noticing.

'We'll meet again,' she whispered, and then climbed into the car.

The car door was shut and the car raced ahead through the winding roads of the estate until it disappeared behind the curve.

I returned to my room and dropped on my bed. It had been a long, wild night for me and I was tired, so as soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep, with Evelyn's last words still echoing in my head...

...We'll meet again...

THE END