An Off-hand Comment Ch. 02

Story Info
Paul and Claire get better acquainted.
4.3k words
4.43
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toemmy28
Toemmy28
70 Followers

Th is part 2 to a story I wrote a while ago. Hopefully you'll enjoy it, as always all characters are over the age of 18 and all sex is consensual.

This story grew organically as I wrote it, so please bear with it, as I've never written anything like it previously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday at my hotel on the edge of the Cotswolds came and went with no sign of the lovely Claire that I'd had the pleasure of meeting the previous day.

I'd looked for her in the hotel bar that evening, even looked outside for her car. But there was no hide, nor hair of her. Subsequently I'd had an early night in my room, turning the lights off at about 9.30 and drifting off, with the memories of the previous night fresh in my mind.

I vividly recalled us both rutting like two animals over the garden bench, before we both exploded in mutual bliss. I'd resisted the urge to take myself in hand as I'd recalled the previous day's events with Claire, just!

I contented myself instead with the hope that the promise of more to come would relieve the ache instead and drifted off to sleep.

Up and out early with a 'packed breakfast' the following morning, I was on site at my next job by 9 o'clock then another quick site visit, saw me back at the hotel just after 3 p.m. I sat in the bar with a soft drink, typing up the day's reports, made a couple of calls and then headed up to my room to change for a run.

By 4 o'clock I was done, showered, changed and at a loose end. What to do now? I didn't really want to sit in the bar on my own and I certainly didn't want to start drinking at such an early hour either.

I decided to just relax instead, read my book and go down to dinner later, hoping to bump into Claire at some point.

I must have dozed off while reading, as a soft knock at the door woke me about an hour later. I shook my head, yawned, stretched and padded barefoot to the door, still yawning as I turned the handle.

Bleary-eyed I opened the door to find Claire stood there. I yawned once more and in my semi sleepy state smiled.

Claire for her part chuckled at me, "Hello sleepy head," she said, "looks like someone has had a lazy afternoon."

"Uh-huh," I mumbled, "I was reading and must have dropped off."

In response Claire pushed past me, stood in the middle of my room and turned to face me. I was now coming out of my sleep induced funk and took her in. Once again she was immaculately dressed, a smart skirt suit, cream blouse and a deep opaque purple nylon on her legs, with kitten heels completing the look.

"How was your day then Paul?" she enquired. I opened my mouth to respond, but Claire quickly spoke again.

"I had a decent day, managed to make 3 sales and have got another appointment in the morning. But although it went well I don't feel like celebrating."

"Ok, so what do you propose Claire?" I asked. "I'm a little confused."

"Well, you get dressed and meet me downstairs in the bar in 10 minutes and I'll tell you. Sound good?"

"Err, ok yes, ok Claire."

"Good, first drinks on me," Claire said, closing the door behind her.

I was doubly confused now. Claire had made the sales she wanted, but didn't seem to pleased about it. I dressed quickly and headed downstairs to the bar, looking around I saw Claire at the far end, perched on a high bar stool. Heading in her direction I noticed that she hadn't changed out of her business clothes and had hung her jacket over the back of the stool she was sat on.

Quite how anyone could look so elegant and sexy while perched precariously on such a high stool was beyond me, but Claire had managed it. Her legs were crossed showing off plenty of her purple nylon clad legs, which I now knew would be stockings, as she never wore anything else. Her one shoe was balanced on her toe, swinging back and forth as she moved her leg up and down.

Reaching Claire, she held out a glass with a malt whiskey, I gratefully took it, we clinked glasses and she motioned for me to join her on a stool next to her. I clambered onto the adjacent stool and sat, sipped my drink, all the while waiting for Claire to speak. 30 seconds must have passed before she did.

"Well, aren't you going to ask me, how my day went?" she asked.

In reply, I answered, "Rather well from what you said earlier on. I thought I'd let you go for it Claire, but not all plain sailing either?"

"Ok, well," she replied, "you know I told you about that lady who's a tough nut to crack?"

"The lesbian, you mean?"

"Uh-huh, she's called Erica, well I went back there today and got my promised sale."

"That's brilliant Claire, I'm genuinely pleased for you." I smiled.

"Well yes, I'm over the moon, but it wasn't all plain sailing with her and well, I had to go a little above and beyond to get her to agree to stock our products."

"Okaaaay" came my reply, "quite what did above and beyond entail Claire?"

Claire looked about conspiratorially, then lowered her voice.

"She wanted to try the goods herself before signing on the line, so she closed the shop, then took a pair of our finest stockings with her into a changing room."

"Go on," I answered eager for more details.

Claire shifted on her stool, pulled her skirt down and continued, "She took her jacket off, then undid her skirt and dropped it to the floor."

I opened my mouth to speak, but Claire quickly spoke again.

"She already had a pair of black stockings on, clipped to a belt. There were about 6 straps on the belt at first glance, but I eventually found out there were 8."

This time I did speak, "I've never seen a suspender belt like that before in the flesh Claire, pictures yes, but real life, no."

"They aren't that common in all honesty Paul, we stock them upto 10 straps, but rarely sell them. Anyway, she unclipped her stockings and rolled them down, took off her shoes and took them right off."

"That seems like a normal thing to do Claire," I said.

"Oh it is, but what came next is another thing entirely!"

I raised an eyebrow and Claire continued, "She made a real show of rolling each stocking up her legs, white ones, with a reinforced heel and seams. She turned around, checking the seams, bending over, pushing her arse in my direction the lot. She only had a skimpy thong on and I could see whispy hairs sticking out of it!"

We both took a sip of our drinks then Claire went on. "Anyway Erica is a buxom lady, shall we say, built for comfort, not speed, her arse cheeks were virtually swallowing her thong when she bent over, really cupping her, y'know?"

I nodded.

"I'm stood there, like a lemon as she adjusted the seams, bent over, stood up, checked the seams again. She was really making a show of things. Did, I mention that she's gay?"

I didn't answer, so Claire went on once more, "I didn't know where to look by now Paul, it was obvious that she wanted more than just to buy our stockings, but I've never even considered another lady in 'that way', let alone done anything. And there I was with this lady basically laying herself on a plate for me."

Claire carried on, "There was nothing at all wrong with the seams and she began clipping them to her belt with ease. Front ones first, then the side, before she asked me to give her a hand with the last two on each side and check her seams. I was gobsmacked Paul, I mean what was I supposed to do? I desperately wanted the sale, but I also didn't want to do 'that' to make it either!"

Claire emphasised trigger words with the age old inverted comma signs with her fingers.

I was intrigued now! Wondering what happened next, I sat and waited. Claire took a large gulp of her drink.

"Anyway I really wanted the sale Paul, so I reached out hands trembling, clipped on one of the straps, then the other and did the same on her other leg."

"That doesn't sound too bad Claire." I fervently replied, placing a placating hand on her knee, "you only clipped her stockings to her belt, what's the big deal?"

Claire lowered her head, cheeks reddening, then looked up at me. "Erica turned around to face me then Paul. Oh God! It's so embarrassing!"

"Then stop Claire, you really don't have to tell me anymore, it's fine, really it is." I soothed, hand again on her knee.

"No, I've got to tell someone, need to tell someone Paul, sorry, I hope you don't mind me unloading on you?"

I rubbed her knee again. Shamefully Claires tale of woe was turning me on! My cock was responding to the story, I desperately wanted to hear more, but didn't want Claire to go on if she was so embarrassed by it.

She cleared her throat. "Erica turned to face me and that's when I saw it."

I must have looked puzzled, because I just sat there dumb, not saying a word.

"I saw her, y'know! Her, oh fuck! Her pussy! Her thong was bloody crotchless!" Claire hissed. "And she was really hairy too, I've never seen such a big bush on anyone in all my life Paul. She'd clearly dressed for the occasion, I mean why wear something so obvious?"

I stifled a chuckle at this revelation, eager for more of the story.

"The dirty cow, was wearing crotchless bloody knickers! Worse still, she was clearly feeling horny! She was almost dripping wet, I could see her lips glistening, even through the hair. She'd planned this all along Paul and I'd fallen right into her trap. I'd clipped her stockings to her belt, made sure her seams were straight and now, well I wasn't sure what to do."

"I was completely lost for words now and again just knelt there in frozen silence."

Then she spoke, "Like what you see Claire?" she asked me. I said nothing, still dumbfounded, not wanting to look, but she was there inches from my face, pussy gaped and dripping wet. Erica was loving it Paul, she had me right where she wanted me."

"Go on Claire", she said, "take a closer look, touch me if you want to make your sale. You might even enjoy it."

Claire leant forward, her mouth right next to my ear. "I um, oh shit! I touched her Paul! I couldn't help myself, I actually reached out and touched her pussy. She moaned, looked down at me, a dirty smile on her face, parted her legs even further and told me to carry on. I don't know what came over me, I really don't Paul, but I touched her again."

I was now literally agog at Claires tale and feeling incredibly horny, so I sat there, hugged my glass and said nothing.

Claire went on, "She came closer to me, I pushed her knickers to the side and ran my fingers over her pussy, cupping it, then ran a finger through her lips. She was fucking soaked Paul, I swear she was dripping onto my fingers. I rubbed my thumb on her clit, which was huge, I've never seen a clit so big in all my life."

"Bloody hell Claire." I muttered, "why on earth did you touch her?"

"I have no idea Paul, really I don't!" Claire replied, "I rubbed her clit even more and then she moved closer to me yet and told me to slip a finger in her. I was now at eye level and inches away from her. I could actually smell her now, I was that bloody close Paul. Stupidly I did as she told me and slid a finger inside her. She moaned out loud as I went straight up to my knuckle in her Paul!"

Dumbfounded by this I sat and waited for more details, Claire duly obliged.

"It gets worse Paul, really it does. Erica then put her hand on the back of my head, lifted one leg onto a stool in the changing room and pushed my face between her legs. My nose touched her clit, I froze! I didn't want to do this, I really didn't Paul."

"So you stopped and left then?" I asked.

Claire lowered her head, then looked at me again, shook her head and said, "Erica said that if I wanted to make the sale then I had to carry on. That I'd come this far and she wanted my tongue in her pussy. My head was spinning, I did want the sale, but not at this price Paul. Her pussy was disgusting, it really was. So hairy, huge lips, all swollen and wet, her clit was almost pulsing after I'd touched it, it was hideous!"

Tears were now forming in the corners of Claires eyes, she was a blubbering mess in front of me. I felt sorry for her, really I did, despite my cock straining against my jeans at the tale unfolding in front of me, I wanted to tell her to stop, try to forget it and that it'd all be ok, she'd made the sale after all. Claire however had other ideas, she was clearly shaken up by the whole experience and wanted to get it off her chest. Like it was cathartic, telling someone, unloading, that sharing the tale would lighten what she'd had to do.

Claire took a deep breath, another big swig of her drink and looking at me said, "I did it Paul, I licked her disgusting pussy! It was gross, it really was, I'm no expert on other ladies, but she didn't taste nice at all. I have no lesbian tendencies, but if I had to do it, then I'd have hoped for something nicer to lick.

Erica was filthy, she called me 'a good little cunt licker', told me that she was going to cum in my mouth and that I had to take it all, if I still wanted the sale. I'm no prude as you know, but the filth that came out of her mouth, well, I was shocked Paul. She must be 60 if she's a day, but she didn't hold back at all."

"She ground herself into my face, holding me there by my hair, calling me 'a dirty fucking slut, cunt munching whore, that being on my knees worshipping her hairy fuck hole was where I was born to be!' Oh the shame Paul!"

I stood and placing my arms around Claire, hugged her tight. "It's ok Claire," I said, "really it is, you're not there anymore and you don't have to go back to see her ever again. Just tell your boss that the old hag is obnoxious and not worth the hassle from now on."

"Oh shit Paul, it was horrible, it really was," Claire blubbed, "but she had this hold over me. I did exactly as she told me too, I couldn't help it. I probed her with my tongue, sucked her clit and lapped at her. All the while she was talking at me like I'd always been hers to command."

I felt bad for Claire, I honestly did. I soothed her quietly, trying not to draw attention to either of us. But still she went on.

"Do you know what the worst thing is Paul?" I shook my head.

"I actually began to enjoy it! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I could feel my pussy getting wet as she talked to me and I licked her!"

"Bloody hell Claire!" I exclaimed, "you told me before that you've never been attracted to others women and now this, this butch old lesbian is turning you on?"

"I know Paul, I know!" Claire blubbed, "I can hardly believe it myself. I carried on licking her, pleasuring her, then she came, hard! She grabbed my hair and really ground herself into my face and mouth. She didn't squirt, but oozed out all over me. It lasted for at least a minute, she moaned the whole time, still calling me a whore and a dirty bitch. Then she stopped, lifted my face and licked my mouth, forcing her tongue into mine."

I was simply flabbergasted! Horny, yes, but lost for words.

"Erica, then smiled down at me, told me to get up and stand still. She then pushed a hand under my skirt, roughly pulled my knickers to the side and thrust a finger inside me. I almost melted then Paul, I felt so turned on! Anyway, she removed her hand, held it up for me to see then licked her finger and told me that next time she would enjoy licking me properly!"

I was almost lost for words, I held Claire closely and soothed her softly, "It's over now Claire, you really don't have to go back there, ever again."

She sniffled in my arms, then gently released herself from my grasp.

"I grabbed my bag of things quickly after that, the dirty bitch casually dressed and acted as if nothing had happened while I did so. I made a beeline for the door, but she got there before me. I asked her to let me out, but she smirked, pushed my jacket open and squeezed my tits and said, 'I look forward to playing with your big tits the next time you call Claire'. I just brushed her aside unlocked the door and ran to my car, all the while I could hear her laughing at me."

I wasn't sure what, if anything I could say to make Claire feel better, so I just held her close to me soothing her gently. Claire sniffed, straightened herself, stepped back and slid onto her stool again. When she spoke she did very quietly, "I feel used and humiliated Paul. I got the sale, yes, but having to go through that to get it was the most disgusting and humiliating experience of my life, ever!"

Claire caught the attention of the barmaid and ordered another drink for us both, then carried on. " You know what the worst thing is Paul?" I shook my head. "I began to enjoy it! I know I'm repeating myself, but my body responded to her, I was soaked by the time I got back in my car. Oh the shame Paul!"

"Right Claire," I spoke, trying to take control of the situation, "I know it's not going to be easy, by the sounds of things, but try to forget the whole sorry story. Don't go back again and let your boss know you got the sale and that someone else needs to take care of the account from now on? If they query why you want someone else to take care of the account, tell them that she acted inappropriately and you don't want to go back there again under any circumstances."

Claire smiled weakly, "You make it all sound so easy Paul, but I can't see it being that easy, she, Erica has been a pain from the very beginning and now I've finally got her to agree to stocking our products, then they'll want me to carry on, I know it!"

I'd tried, I really had to calm Claire down to offer a solution to the problem, but Claire didn't seem to be listening, so I tried a different approach.

"Right Claire, you're not going to like what I'm about to say, but bear with me and hear me out ok?" She nodded. "I think we both need another drink, then a little more privacy, so you go and find a table outside and I'll be with you as soon as I've got the drinks ok?"

Claire nodded again, slid off her stool and headed outside, while I caught the attention of the barmaid and ordered a couple more drinks.

A few minutes later I opened the door to the beer garden and headed out, looking for Claire. I spotted her at the far end of the garden, sat at a bench with her back to me staring off into the distance. I ambled quietly towards her, clearing my throat as I got to about 5 yards from her so as not to startle her. Claire looked up as I sat the drinks down and took a seat opposite her.

Claire looked up at me and smiled a thanks for the drink before taking a sip. "Right then Claire, you ready I asked?" She said nothing, just nodded at me, so I began.

"You said before that women aren't your thing yes?" Claire nodded once again, so I went on. "Then why did you get turned on then?" It was a rhetorical question and as she opened her mouth to respond, I jumped in and carried on.

"Can I tell you what I think Claire? You actually enjoyed being told what to do. You enjoyed being subtly dominated by that butch lesbian and that you in actual fact enjoyed her controlling you. Yes you said that she's disgusting and that it was humiliating, but you enjoyed licking her pussy and making her come." I was in full flow now and Claire hadn't said a word in protest. "I think that you'll go back there again and let Erica do whatever she wants next time, because it turns you on, the thought of being controlled by her, even though she isn't your type as such."

I stopped, letting my words hang in the air for a moment then went on, "I'll go as far as to say that I bet you're sat there now with your knickers soaking wet at the thought aren't you? Well?"

Claire looked at me, her eyes burning fiercely now, she opened her mouth, but nothing came out, then she dropped her head and mumbled something I couldn't make out.

"I didn't hear that Claire," I said firmly, "care to repeat it?"

This time she spoke more clearly, "Yes Paul, if you must know, my knickers are soaked at the thought of her. The way she had this hold over me, made me do things I've never considered before, made me want her to do things to me that I've never experienced before. Oh fuck! What is going on Paul, am I becoming a dyke?"

Toemmy28
Toemmy28
70 Followers
12