An Off-hand Comment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last sentence she'd virtually spat at me, challenging me to answer her! I sipped my drink quietly, then responded.

"I don't think you're a dyke, as you so sweetly put it at all Claire. I just think that Erica has awakened something in you that you've never experienced before and that you enjoyed her being the one in control. Relinquishing control to her turned you on. You're clearly someone who very much controls what happens in your normal, ordinary day to day life, so when something like this comes along, something that has never happened before you liked the sense of someone else telling you what to do, making you do things you hadn't considered before. You let go, plain and simple Claire. Is that so bad?"

Again, I let my words hang in the air, waiting for Claire to respond this time though.

A sip of her drink later, she answered me, "I'm not sure if you're right Paul, although I'm not sure if you're wrong either. I felt ashamed at the time, when she made me do those things to her, I felt violated when she touched me, grabbed my breasts and pushed a finger inside my knickers, after she'd made me do those things to her. But the more I think about it now, the more I realise that it turned me on. Handing control to her, even if I didn't mean to at the time, was a turn on I guess."

I sat opposite Claire, implacably silent, not wanting to show her that I felt smug at knowing I was right.

She spoke again, "I've never been the submissive type with any man I've slept with at all, so why now and why with another woman, when I've never even thought about women in a sexual way before?"

"Only you can answer that Claire," I replied. "Maybe there's a deep seated something deep within you that likes a 'mother figure' leading you, taking you by the hand figuratively speaking and taking you somewhere that you didn't think you wanted to go?"

I'd touched a nerve! Claire looked at me, twisted her glass by the stem and with tears at the corner of her eyes, silently nodded. "I lost my Mum when I was young and haven't had a mother figure since I was a little girl, so maybe that's how I see Erica? Does that make sense?"

I took her hand and looked into her eyes, "It does Claire, there are clearly things in your past that affect you to this day and she possibly appeared to be something of a mother figure. An extreme mother figure though."

Claire smiled for the first time in quite a while, squeezed my hand and said, "I'm hungry, shall we eat?"

I squeezed her hand back and we rose and headed back to the hotel to eat, arm in arm silently together.

TBC....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As always your thought and comments are appreciated.

Thanks

12