An Offer He Can't Refuse: Carlyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he comes back into the bedroom he sees Marlene has kicked the sheet off again and gone back to sleep. He slaps her ass and says, "Come on, get up!"

She mumbles something and reaches for him. He takes her hand and pulls her up to a sitting position. She yawns and says, "I guess you're not coming back. I might as well get up."

Mike gets dressed and she's out of the bathroom by then so she dons a robe and follows him downstairs. He goes outside with Shelly and she shows him her bike at the back of the house.

"See, I locked it up last night and the chain was straight around the frame and now he's put it on twisted." Rick stands back watching them.

Mike puts a hand on the handlebars and his other on the seat. He lifts it and turns it upside down then gives it a twist and rights it again. He leans it against the house. "Is that how you left it?"

She looks at it closely, "Yes, that's it. How did you do that?"

Mike looks at Rick, "Just like your brother did." Rick grins. Mike says, "No more teasing your sister, mister! Understand?"

Rick agrees and they head into the house. Rick goes upstairs and Shelly into the front room to see her mother nursing Emma. She quickly backs against the wall under the stair and watches her mother. Her hand goes to a breast and she rubs it then pinches the nipple and pulls it with a vacant expression in her eyes.

She stops and sneaks around the banister then quickly goes up the stairs but she doesn't go to the room she shares with Jan, she goes to Rick's room. She peeks in, "Can I come in?"

Rick looks at her and nods. She slips into the room, "I'm sorry I said you had a key. I know I have all the keys for the lock." She comes closer to him. "Can you forgive me?"

"Aw, it doesn't matter."

She moves really close, "You can do anything with me you want for lying."

Rick looks at her and grins, "Go on, Squirt!"

She reaches for his hand and puts it on her breast, "Please feel me like you do Julie. Mine are getting bigger."

Rick pulls his hand back fast. "Hey sis, if Mom or Dad saw that we'd be in real trouble!"

"Please rub them for me."

Rick looks askance at her and then at the bumps in her top. "Just a little bit and then you have to get out of here." He lightly touches her and she pushes against his hand. He feels the tiny nipple getting hard and is surprised. He moves his hand over the breast and kneads it for her then plays with the nipple. She sighs so he goes on rubbing it. She shrugs the top up and lets him feel both of them. He rubs them and she rubs herself between her legs.

He sees what she's doing and stops. "Hey sis, you better get out of here. We can't do this. Dad will kill us."

"I can handle Daddy but I guess you can't handle me. Come on, chicken, feel this." She draws his hand between her legs. Rick draws in a deep breath. He moves his fingers and hisses, "If we get caught we're dead."

"Shhhhhh," she has a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Hey, breakfast is on! Come on, kids!" It's Marlene's voice from downstairs. Rick jerks his hand back.

He hisses, "Don't tell anyone ever!"

Shelly just smiles and goes to the door.

Meanwhile Mike is coming up from his office and pulls Marlene's apron string in the kitchen. She slaps at him and does it up again. The kids arrive and sit down for breakfast. Shelly watches her father tease her mother and she pays attention to how her mother teases him back. She is learning very fast.

Mike pulls the apron string again with one hand and with the hand out of sight of the table he reaches in under her robe. She wiggles her hips as she reaches for the apron string giving him a good feel and then swats at him again saying, "Oh Mike, grow up! Leave my apron strings alone." But she is grinning. Shelly doesn't miss any of it.

Mike sits down for breakfast. Shelly moves her chair closer to him. Rick just sulks over breakfast and looks troubled. He excuses himself when the rest are half finished and says he's going over to Julie's.

After he leaves Marlene says, "They must have had a spat. He looks upset." She sounds happy when she says it. Shelly knows why he's upset but says nothing.

Mike comments, "I'm sure they'll work it out. Well, I'm off to the airport to check things out. See you at noon, love." He bends to kiss her. Shelly watches her mother with envy in her heart as she spots the furtive movement of Marlene's hand on his trousers as they kiss. She rubs herself with one hand in her lap then quickly brings the hand up onto the table. "Bye, Daddy."

Mike chuckles, "Yeah, I'll see you at noon too, kitten. I'll see you all at noon." He leaves. Marlene gets up to watch him go through the kitchen window and rubs herself lightly on the counter as he gets in the car. She turns back to the room, "I'm going to get dressed. You can leave the dishes for now, Shelly. I'll be down shortly."

She rushes off upstairs and Shelly waits a moment then hisses at Jan, "Watch Emma, I have to go upstairs to the bathroom." She slips up the stairs as quietly as she can and peeks into her parent's bedroom. She smiles when she sees the vibrating dildo her mother has in her hands. She settles back to watch and fingers herself slowly.

Mike arrives and has a hard time finding a place to park. Lumber is piled in front of the building and an excavator is tearing up a trench from the building to the road. Everyone is bustling around so he parks across the street. He walks over and enters through one of the rollup doors. He sidesteps around a palate of cement in bags.

Someone hollers at him, "Hey, this is a hard hat area!"

He spots Conrad across an open area and waves as he approaches him. "Hi Connie, I guess I shouldn't be in here without a hard hat."

"There's some in the First Aid Station. I'll go with you. I have the drawings in there."

They go into the lunchroom. "Guys are a bit nervous about that right now. You won't see anyone around here after lunch. They're having a funeral for one of the crew got killed last week by a falling hammer. That's why you see them hard at it this morning." He rolls out the drawings.

"Now on these windows we are punching in the rooms on this floor I see you have specified metal frames. Is that correct or do you want metal clad wood frames."

"How heavy is the metal cladding?"

"Standard one eighth."

Mike shakes his head, "Need them stronger than that. Can you get heavier cladding?"

"I can but it defeats the purpose. They will end up as expensive as the all metal ones."

"Better go with solid metal then. I want them jimmy proof."

"Okay, that's all I need to know for now. Hat's are in there." He points to the First Aid Room. "Use one of the white ones."

Mike goes into the room and checks the hard hats. He picks out a white one with a large yellow V on the front of it. He looks at the bunk fondly and tries the hat for fit. As he's adjusting it a thought comes to him. "There won't be anyone around after lunch." He grins and tries the hard hat then takes it off and pulls his cell phone from his belt.

He dials Connie Van Houghton at home. She answers the phone.

"Hi, it's Mike. Are you alone?"

"Hi Mike, just me and the baby."

"Huh?"

She laughs, "It's still inside me."

"I called to see if you would like to look over progress on the property after lunch?"

"I could do that. Is there much started yet?"

"They have the ground floor roughed in. You can see how it's going to look now."

"That sounds exciting. I'll see you after lunch. About one thirty?"

"That sounds great. See you then."

He grins and puts on the hard hat. He goes out to roam around the property trying to stay out of the way. He finds the work fascinating and thinks that if he hadn't gotten interested in trucking at an early age he might have gone into construction.

Meanwhile at home Marlene is hurrying around as well.

"Shelly, can I trust you to keep an eye on your sister until I get back from the store. Rick is out again, as usual. I'll take Emma with me. You just have to keep her occupied."

"I can do that, Mom. Don't worry about a thing."

"Okay, I shouldn't be too long." She bundles up the baby and goes out to the Buick. In a few minutes she's gone.

Shelly watches TV with Jan for a while then goes upstairs. She sneaks in her mother's room and looks in the bedside table drawer. She pulls out the dildo and looks it over with a grin. She plays with it between her legs and then pulls her panties to one side. Then she finds the vibrator switch and really has fun with it.

She hears a noise and turns it off quick. She sneaks it into the drawer and runs to the door. She hears the noise again and it's in Rick's room. She sneaks out and peeks in the door. Rick is stretched out across the bed.

She sidles in and puts her hand on his back. He jumps and turns over. "What the... oh, it's you! Where's Mom?"

"She went shopping. How come you're home?"

He shrugs, "Julie and I had a fight."

She eyes him and sits down beside him. "I'm sorry but she'll get over it, I'm sure." She places a hand on his leg.

"Maybe but she is getting so bitchy all the time, I don't know If I want her to."

She rubs the leg the way she has seen her mother do with her father, "I'm sorry she has hurt your feelings, Rick." She looks real sad. "Can I help you?"

"Naw sis, it's no big deal. But thanks." He looks at her. "You get more grown up every time I see you."

"I'm ten now, you know."

He smiles, "I remember that."

"I'm getting bigger here, too." She pats her breasts.

Rick grins, "I remember that, too."

"Would you rub them for me? I really like that."

"No! We can't do that. You're my sister."

"But it feels good. Can't you just rub one a little bit?"

"Oh sis, I shouldn't." He places his hand on her breast and moves it around the shape of it then plays with the tiny nipple. It gets hard under his fingers. Shelly lifts her top off and lets him rub them both watching his crotch. She can see the big bump near her hand on his leg.

She lies back on the bed and lets him play with the nipples. He comes down beside her getting excited. He rasps out, "Sis, that's enough!

She whines, "Just a little more, please Rick." He keeps on rubbing and playing with her breasts as she pulls up her skirt and rubs herself.

"Shelly, don't start that again." He goes to grab her hand but she takes his hand and guides it to rub her tiny slit. He's surprised how wet she is. He slides her panties over and rubs her wet labia. She moves her hips loving the feel of his fingers.

"Sis, this isn't right!"

"Mmm, just rub it for me." Her fingers open his fly and she whispers, "I'll rub yours for you." She caresses and strokes him.

"Oh sis, no, no, no." But he keeps playing with her slippery opening.

She rolls up to him and whispers, "Put it in me, Rick."

"No!" He backs away and sits on the end of the bed looking at her. "What's wrong with you?"

She crawls to him, "I just want to feel it. Just put it in a little bit."

"No! You felt it when Brad did it to you out at the club."

She wheedles, "That was a long time ago. I forget what it felt like." She touches his hard penis and says, "Just put it in to here." She indicates just under the head. She finishes by stroking it for him.

He looks confused, "Do you promise just that much?"

"Just a little bit so I can feel it." She strokes it again.

He turns to her and says, "Okay but only a little bit." He moves between her legs and she helps him guide it to her vulva. He tries to just put it in a bit but she is tight so he has to push and it slides in a ways. Shelly smiles.

He asks, "Is that enough?"

"Just a little more." He pushes and she pushes to him. He goes in half way so he backs up some then goes ahead again. He stops.

"Oh sis, I have to stop. What if we get caught?"

She hugs him and pulls him in moving her hips to take as much as she can. "Oh Rick, move it in me."

Rick's young hormones take over and he can't stop. He starts making short jerky stokes and soon they are stretching into longer and deeper strokes. Shelly adjusts her position and pushes back to him as he jabs into her. She changes it again and sighs as she sort of rolls a bit and pushes at the same time. It really feels good like that and she starts to really get into it when Rick suddenly pulls out of her and splatters her belly with his ejaculate.

He clutches her and his hips stab at her again and then one more time. He gasps, "Now get out of here before Mom comes home!

She whines, "I didn't come yet. I was just beginning to like it."

He clutches her and stares into her eyes, "Don't you understand what we just did? Dad will throw us out in the street!"

"Can't you put it back in for me just a little longer? Please."

"Oh sis, I can't! I came! I'm not hard now."

"Not even if I play with it?" She reaches down and strokes it and after quite a bit of effort it rises again. He shakes his head and slides it back into her. He's surprised all over again at how tight she is. He takes it slow and easy for her this time and when she trembles like Julie does he knows she is going to come. He moves faster. When she cries out and clutches him he goes real fast for her so she can come longer. He has learned a few tricks from Bridget.

He pleads, "Now please get out of here! Never breathe a word of this to anyone ever! Promise you won't!"

She smiles and says, "Don't worry Rick, that was great! I won't tell but you have to let me come first next time." She gets up and goes down stairs.

Mike has tired of the activity and heads home. He keeps the hard hat for the next visit. His head is full of ideas for the offices and he can't wait to run some of them by Connie after lunch. He pulls in at the house and notices the Buick is not there. He looks at his watch and realises he is early. It is only eleven thirty.

He goes in the side door and Shelly is in the kitchen in her Tuesday apron. She bows and models it for him. He laughs and asks her where her mother is.

"Mom went to the store not long ago. She said she'd be right back." She turns her back to him. "Do you want to pull my apron string, Daddy?" He laughs and gives it a tug. She lets on she is going to slap him and does it up again like her mother. Mike laughs and pulls it again. She's not quite so quick to twist and grab it this time. She is feeling mighty sore but hides it. "Oh Daddy, you stop that!" She goes back to the counter.

She says, "I think that's Mom now. I heard a car door."

Marlene comes to the door and Mike opens it for her. She has a bag of groceries and Mike takes them. "Have you been home long? I got held up at the checkouts. They had some kind of store alarm and had to check everyone. I was so embarrassed. Some kid Rick's age patted me down." She shakes her head. She speaks to Shelly, "Everything is okay?"

"Yes Mom. Rick came home a while ago and said he was going up to lie down. I think he had a fight with Julie."

"Oh, I have to get Emma and the car seat."

Mike says, "I'll get her, love. You relax for a few minutes before you start lunch." He goes out to the Buick.

At lunch Shelly sits tenderly in one spot and then moves a bit to ease the soreness. She is not noticed because all attention is focussed on Rick and his long face. He acts twice as troubled as this morning but he won't say anything.

When he steals a glance at Shelly she acts blasé as if nothing had happened in her morning of any consequence. He goes back to eating in his misery. He understands he has done a great wrong and his fate hangs in Shelly's hands. He feels very uncomfortable.

Marlene wonders if he is coming down with something and Mike attests it to love sickness over a squabble with Julie. Only Shelly knows the truth and she's not talking.

Mike heads back to the airport after lunch. He's still edgy over their interrupted sex play this morning and hopes Connie's in the mood. As Conrad had told him earlier there is no one on the site. He parks by a gravel pile leaving room for Connie's car by his. He pulls out a clipboard and his hard hat then goes in through the new side door behind the entrance annex. He has the key for this door.

He looks around and puts on a few lights. He checks his watch and listens for her to arrive. About five minutes before she is due to arrive he walks back around to the front. He is checking the new exchange box sitting on a pallet when she arrives. She jumps out and he notes her prominent belly bounce. He winches but rushes to meet her.

"Hi boss. Guess what?"

"You're going to have twins?"

She laughs, "No, I'm going on maternity leave in September. I put in the form yesterday. I'm not sure I can keep working that long but I can't take it any sooner. I might have to take some leave without pay."

He twists his mouth into an evil grin, "Twins run in my family."

She sticks the tip of her tongue out between her lips, "But this is not yours... I don't think. No, I'm sure." They chuckle together. "Where did you get the neat hat?"

"I've got one for you inside. Come on around and I'll show you how things are going."

She picks her way around stuff saying, "It sure is a mess out here."

They round the annex and Mike shows her the new door. They go inside and straight towards the lunchroom. She marvels at the rows of studs. "I can see where the rooms are going to be already. Is that ever neat!"

Mike pulls open the lunchroom door and flicks on the light. She crowds in close behind him. "Wow! Did they ever clean this room up! It's so clean you could eat in here."

"Duh... it is the lunchroom!" They laugh.

"The hard hats are in the First Aid Room."

She eyes him, "That's why you wanted to get me in here; the First Aid Room!" She giggles and goes to the door. She opens it and exclaims, "They've restocked it! It's neat as a pin... and a new mattress." She reaches down and feels it then turns and sits heavily bouncing on it. "We're going to have to get a towel or something for it." She checks the new pillow.

Mike stands in the door watching her. "The hard hats are in that box." He points. She hops up from the bed and digs into the box on the floor. She pulls out a yellow one and a pink one.

"Which suits me?"

"Haven't they got a flaming red hot one in there?"

"Oh Mike, " she blushes. She tries on the pink one and has to adjust it. She tries it again. "There, how does that look?"

"Like a pink angel."

She rolls her eyes and says, "Okay, where to?"

"Follow me." He looks back and is caught off guard again by her height. Her eyes are almost level with his and not far away under the brim of the hardhat in shadow. He leads her out passed the table with the diagrams on it. He picks one up and goes on out into the main building.

"Where's my office going to be?" He points down to the southeast corner and up. "And yours?" He points the same way but to the front of the building. "And our bathroom?" He points left of center at the same wall. "That's our passage to access each other's office, eh?" He grins and nods.

She gets serious, "We're going to have to stop having sex, you know. After I have the baby I don't want to take a chance on you getting me pregnant again." She grins and points, "So you are going to have to keep that thing in your pants."

"Why not go on the pill?"

"I can't without telling Al why. We shouldn't be doing it anyway."

Mike shrugs.

"He'll get me pregnant again real fast and then we can."

"Are you going to be pregnant all the time?"

"I would be around you! Wouldn't I?"

Mike laughs. "I suppose so."

"So, which way?"

Mike takes her to the west end near the new door. They turn right facing the front of the building and he says, "See that other new door on the left. It goes into what was the old office in back of the entry counter. Remember that? They have torn the wall out in there and that is where the public washrooms are going. It will be at the back of the new entry annex.