All Comments on 'An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 05'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Another flawless chapter in a great series

Wow, this was a pleasant surprise. I thought you had finished the series. Hot and loving like the previous entries. I usually prefer mom-son love and I can see that the twins will get involved in the next chapter, but but this is such a great, great series, that I can't wait to read about Mike + Julia + the twins. 5 stars as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

I hope Julia gets pregnant and Layla walks in on them fucking and lets Mike fuck her too also getting pregnant. Then they decide to get Lori involved too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Still Hot As Hell

I agree with another poster. I want to see Julia get knocked up. I also want Mike to fuck his sisters as well.

scorge30scorge30over 6 years ago

Glad to see you are writing again. Would like to see Mike with his sisters; fucking both of them in the ass along with his mother.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Two new chapters in this series just made my day! This one was so hot!! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Roxanne777Roxanne777over 1 year ago

"Oh my god, I'm such a naughty mommy-slut!" - Best line ever. I was fingering myself when I read this line and "my girl-cum" just started flowing. Once my husband returned home, I made him read #5. While he was reading, I crawled on all fours to him and worked his already too hard cock out of his shorts and sucked away. Slipped him right down my throat and started to hum. He did not last. Thank you for another great afternoon of fuckling and sucking. KEEP WRITING, please, @ZenZerker !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
5038 Followers
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....