An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers

Unsurprisingly, the jiggly roundness of Lyla's shorts-clad asscheeks was literally mouth-watering to Mike and it never failed to draw his gaze. Knowing very well that her little brother was an ass man, Lyla would often give him some eye candy by swaying her hips in a half-comical and half-teasing manner when he was walking behind her, enhancing the bounciness of her juicy booty with her strutting steps and thus earning his sincerest compliments for her beautiful bubble-butt. Those playful little shows made both siblings giggle, but they also gave Mike more reasons to think sexy thoughts about his gorgeous big sister.

Naughtily fun as it was, ogling Lyla's womanly curves had the major downside of making Mike's bottled up lust for his mother grow to seriously uncomfortable levels.

His aching need to be with his amazing mom made him so rabidly horny that, two days after his sisters' return, Mike started sexting Julia as he lay in his bed at night, sleepless and furiously masturbating to memories of every deliciously debauched thing they had done together. Equally horny in her big empty bed, Julia immediately responded in kind with dirty texts of her own as she began languidly caressing her cock-hungry pussy. Thrilled by the awareness that just down the hall Mike was stroking his massive dick thinking of her while her own fingers whirled furiously on her clit, the horny mother soon reached into her nightstand for her toys and started snapping pics.

Sending her son image after sexy image of her dildos pumping into her needy pussy and her tight little asshole, Julia did all she could to make it very clear to Mike how much she missed his big, strong boner inside her. The sequence of pics that Mike sent her in turn, especially the final one capturing a huge rope of creamy cum jetting out of his glans while he stroked his huge shaft to orgasm, made Julia climax so powerfully that she had to bite into the pillow for fear of screaming out her pleasure and waking the girls up. Sure, the buxom mother told herself, it wasn't exactly like having actual sex with her beloved boy, but it had to do. For the time being, at least.

Assuming that they would just be sexting while masturbating in their rooms at night, Julia was pleasantly shocked the following morning right after breakfast, when Mike resumed taunting her with pictures of his hugely erect dick and titillating texts from upstairs in his room. At first Julia found herself giggling and blushing like a schoolgirl, but she was all too glad to keep playing that sexy game with her son. So, after looking around to make sure that her daughters were still in the living room, she dashed into the kitchen to take a few quick pics of her dewy pussy and of her huge, jutting tits. After straightening her blouse and pulling up her slacks, Julia sent the images to Mike and rejoined the girls, biting her lips and hoping that the steamy wetness of her slit wouldn't seep past her panties.

After spending the rest of the day teasing each other like that, Julia was almost ready to capitulate that night when, at the very peak of their interactive masturbation session, Mike asked her if he could come to her room and fuck her, right there and then. Rubbing her engorged clit furiously and pushing her biggest dildo as deep into her vaginal tunnel as she could, Julia came while reading her boy's needy, mind-blowingly hot message. As she let her orgasm claim her voluptuous body, she was secretly hoping that Mike would rush into the room and make her his again. At the same time Julia dreaded that very thing, for fear that Lyla and Lori would catch on to what was really going on.

That thrill of uncertainty and danger made Julia's pleasure tormentingly intense, but, once she descended from her high, she was relieved to see that Mike hadn't acted upon his intentions. Horny and emotional as she was, Julia still retained enough lucidity to admire Mike's maturity and self-control: the fact that he had asked her rather than just burst into her bedroom meant that, aroused as he obviously was, he too was taking the situation seriously and didn't want to get them both into trouble. With trembling and nectar-coated fingertips, Julia finally replied to Mike's text, telling him how hard she had just cum thanks to him and how proud of him she was for enduring the torture of being apart while in the same house.

Beside professing her love for him, Julia didn't fail to send her son a few pics of her needy juice-leaking pussy, some shots of her succulent mouth wrapped around her girlcum-slick fingers and, finally, an amazing close up of her pink winking asshole, shiny with her drooling nectar and dilating around the tip of an invading buttplug. A few minutes later, upon receiving an image of Mike's huge cock lying spent on his toned abdomen in a massive pool of his seed, Julia felt such a surge of sluttish satisfaction that the afterimage of that umpteenth visual proof of her boy's desire for her remained lingering in her mind even after she had closed her eyes and fallen asleep.

However, as much as she appreciated Mike's impressive restraint that night, Julia was even more pleased to witness her son's resolve finally crumble the following day, when he pounced her in the kitchen.

Wearing high-heeled sandals and a light knee-length summer dress that accentuated her voluptuous figure and allowed a generous amount of cleavage to be exposed, Julia was bent at the waist putting the groceries in the fridge when Mike stepped into the kitchen. Unaware that his mom had just returned home from shopping, Mike had just meant to grab a bottle of water on his way to join his sisters outside by the pool, when the sudden vision of his mother's round plump ass sticking up in the air stopped him dead in his tracks. As she hummed softly and assembled the vegetables in the fridge, Julia's glorious booty wiggled juicily at her every tiny movement, causing Mike's breathing to quicken and making his cock stiffen to instant rock-hardness inside his swimming trunks.

Overexcited and in lust with her as he always was, finding his gorgeous mom in that involuntarily seductive position right at the moment when neither of his sisters was around, Mike simply couldn't restrain himself any longer. Before he knew it, without announcing his presence in any way, he rushed to his mother, gluing his body to hers from behind as he embraced her possessively.

"Oh, Mom! You're so fucking hot!"

The tomatoes she was holding fell from Julia's grasp and a squeal of surprise escaped her lips as she was hit at the same time by the sound of her son's voice whispering into her ear, his arms encircling her waist and his bulging boner pressing insistently against her plump bubble-butt. Even through her dress and his trunks, Julia reveled in the feel of her boy's hard meaty length throbbing against her buttcheeks. After being deprived of his perfect cock for what felt like ages but was in fact just a couple of days, that unexpected contact made her pussy moisten immediately, the sensation of being held in her son's arms once again making her weak in the knees.

"Oohh baby, no... Ooohhh!" Julia whimpered as Mike pawed her huge tits with one hand while the other rushed straight between her legs and slipped under the hem of her dress to cup her pantie-clad pussy and tease her engorged labia with his long, deft fingers. The sexy mother's heart was racing and her brain was screaming for her to put an end to that moment of risky, crazy passion, but her whole body sang with joy as her beloved son urgently kissed her neck and dry-humped her, murmuring words of adoration as he clung to her womanly frame like he never wanted to let go.

"Mike, wait, oohh... We can't, sweetie, it's too dangerous!" Julia tried to protest, her husky voice sounding totally unconvincing even to herself. "Oohh god, no, baby... Don't touch Mommy's pussy now, we can't... Ooohh! Oh my god, yeeesss! No, nooohh... Your sisters are just outside, Mike! What if they come back in?! Uhh god... Your fingers feel so good on Mommy's pussy, sweetie!"

Breathing raggedly, unable to stop kissing and touching and holding his beautiful sexy mother, Mike panted into Julia's neck as his index and middle finger pulled her soaked panties aside and slipped between the hot, juicy folds of her needy slit. "I can't help it, Mom... I missed you so much! You're so hot... Sooo fucking hot... I want you, Mom! I think about you all the time... I need you so fucking bad!"

Always horny for her boy as a rule, beyond herself with arousal because of the insanely erotic situation they were in, Julia almost came right there and then as her son's scorching words registered in her desire-addled mind. The feel of his fingers sawing in and out of her slippery pussy while his thumb rubbed her clit drove her wild with lust, making her want more. As Mike's other hand descended down her arched spine to hike up her dress and reveal her bouncy mommy-rump, Julia instinctively pushed her plump ass back into his bulging crotch and hooked her thumbs into her panties, pulling them down with careless urgency. With her underwear bunched around her ankles, the busty mother leaned against the fridge and reached a hand back to caress her boy's rigid pole through his trunks.

As Mike removed his digits from her weeping pussy to yank down his trunks, a brief gasp of disappointment erupted from Julia's parted mouth, soon replaced by a mewl of pure animalistic lust when she felt the hefty, meaty hardness of her son's massively erect cock pressing against her naked, perfectly round buttcheeks. Grunting as he nestled his huge boner in the hugging softness of her ass-cleavage, Mike made his mother tremble all over as he once again wrapped his strong arms around her and pulled down the generous neckline of her dress along with her bra, making her awesome tits spill out to rest into his hungry hands.

"Ohh baby! This is crazy... Uhh... Keep an eye on the window, sweetie, make sure your sisters are still outside..." Julia murmured, straining to form words through her incessant moans.

Maddened by the humping motions of her son's length sliding deep between her fleshy buns as if he was tit-fucking her asscheeks, Julia only wanted him to fuck her hard and fast immediately, so that she could finally cum while he was balls-deep inside her needy pussy. At the same time though, the buxom mother couldn't help but enjoy the unique thrill of being teased by her handsome son while in such a dangerous position, standing there in the kitchen in broad daylight with her daughters just outside by the pool.

Squeezing and kneading her massive tits as he bucked his raging boner between her luscious buttcheeks, Mike never stopped kissing Julia's neck and shoulders for a moment, barely taking the time to breathe, making her mewl ever more excitedly in the process. All the while, whenever his bloated, precum-slick glans rubbed her leaking pussy or her winking little asshole, the horny mother held her breath and shivered all over in anticipation, wishing to be penetrated, aching to feel her son pushing himself into her body, no matter which hole he chose as long as he filled her to the brink with his perfect cock. Meanwhile, a kinky part of Julia almost didn't want Mike to choose a hole just yet: as long as he held her so possessively, pawing her tits and peppering her with torrid kisses, making her feel how throbbing hard for her he was, Julia was content to let her strong handsome son take his time and toy with her as he pleased.

After what to Julia felt like an eternity but was in fact less than a minute, Mike let out a sort of choked growl and grabbed harder onto her huge boobs. Stopping his ass-humping motions and pinching her puffy nipples between his fingertips, the horny teenager let his fat glans rest at the soft, nectar-coated entrance of his mom's lovely slit. Mother and son moaned in unison as they savored the feel of her labia parting for him and clinging wetly to his bulbous knob as he slid himself smoothly into her welcoming vaginal passage. A firm, unstoppable push was all it took for Mike to bury his swollen dickmeat fully inside Julia's tender, silky core.

"Fuck, Mom... Your pussy is amazing, you feel sooo good!" Mike panted as he flexed his girthy tool within the hot pulsating wetness of his mother's sugary tunnel. It felt heavenly to be joined with her once again, to be truly one with her. "I missed you so much! Oohhh Mom..."

Sighing, feeling her toes curl as her head jerked back to rest in the hollow of her boy's shoulder, Julia couldn't even force her eyelids to lift open as her eyes rolled back in her skull, her whole body drowning in incapacitating pleasure. Her son's hard, thick cock was filling her drooling mommy-hole so perfectly, it felt so right to have him inside her that she could already feel her orgasm building up in a lightning-fast rush and quickly brimming over. A stabbing climax hit Julia moments later, taking her breath away while Mike's beefy truncheon started moving in and out of her in long, deep cunt-stuffing strokes.

Ramming the full length of his boner into his moaning mother with pure animalistic need, Mike grabbed hard onto her jutting boobs while he kept his mouth glued to the nape of her neck and covered her skin with breathless, nibbling kisses. He was so excited that he felt on the verge of climax almost immediately, but that didn't stop him. She was so wet and soft and tight around his raging dick that he couldn't believe that he had managed to live without his mom's incredible pussy for the previous few days. Watching out of the window to make sure that his sisters were still reclining on their deck chairs and chatting away by the pool, Mike pounded Julia's juicy folds as hard and fast and deep as he could, mounting her with all the vigor of his eighteen years and channeling into his every thrust all the burning hot lust for her that he had accumulated in their brief yet almost unbearable time apart.

Egged on by the leaking streams of girlcum drooling from her cock-massaging slit and by her choked whimpers of pleasure, Mike squeezed his mom's bulging tits harder and drilled her pussy faster with every second, driving her beatifically crazy. As she moaned incessantly, straining to keep her husky vocalizations low, Julia was in a state of semi-permanent orgasm. She was overwhelmed by how quickly and powerfully she was cumming all over her son's massive cock and she loved how intense and primal their sneaky coupling was turning out to be. Each time Mike bottomed out inside her quivering vaginal passage, his veiny pole triggered a new orgasmic surge inside Julia, sending jolts of delight through her surrendered, overexcited body. As her beloved boy kept plowing her pussy with all he had, just a few intelligible words tumbled out of Julia's slack mouth over and over again among her rapturous mewls.

"Ohh fuck me, baby, fuck me! Uuhhh yeahh, fuck Mommy hard, baby, yesss... Sooo good! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeehh... Uuhh!"

His frenzied rhythm, combined with the cock-squeezing caresses of his mom's silky folds, soon became too much to take for Mike. Accelerating even more, the hyper excited boy rushed head on into his incoming orgasm by unleashing a furious flurry of cunt-stuffing thrusts that made his gorgeous mother whimper with pure physical joy and squirm excitedly in his clutching, boob-pawing bear hug. Mike's breath was hot and ragged on Julia's cheek as he finally slammed his throbbing cockmeat balls-deep inside her pussy one last time and exploded in climax, blasting a geyser-like spray of warm seed into her welcoming womb.

"Oohh Mom! Moooom!" Mike growled hoarsely into the flawless skin of her neck, trying to keep his voice low and his eyes on his sisters lounging outside while his whole body trembled and his spewing pole flooded his mother's heavenly slit with jet after humongous jet of dense cum.

Her palms flattened against the fridge, her soft juicy tunnel contracting rhythmically around her son's spurting thickness, Julia saw stars and let out a long, strangled gasp of release as she came yet again, even harder than before. Hit by an earth-shattering orgasm as Mike inundated her mommy-hole with his potent ejaculate, Julia gloried in the feel of perfect fulfillment that came of having her pussy stuffed with her beloved boy's swollen cock and bathed in his creamy semen. She had been craving that unique sensation so much in the previous few days that now each rope of her son's youthful sperm splashing against her dick-clenching vaginal walls caused her rolling climax to reignite and flare brighter, over and over again, making her head spin and drowning her very being in indescribable pleasure.

"Uuuhh yes, baby! Yeees!" Julia whimpered, forcing herself not to scream out in wanton appreciation while her boy's big cunt-jamming cock deposited yet more milky globs deep inside her nectar-gushing slit. "Fill Mommy's pussy, sweetie! Cum in meeehh... Oohh god, yeees!"

Even as he descended from his peak and his impressive ejaculation ended, Mike found himself unable to stop fucking his mom's sperm-sloppy passage. Despite having just cum, he was still hard as a rock and his mind-addling horniness hadn't decreased one bit. Sweaty and rabidly aroused, with his dick still jammed in the slippery depths of his mother's pussy and her huge jutting tits overflowing his kneading hands, Mike pressed himself harder against Julia's voluptuous body and started furiously bucking his hips all over again, fucking her with as much ardor as he had just done.

As the fleshy impacts of her son's thighs clapping hard and fast against her bouncy bubble-butt filled the kitchen once more, Julia could only moan and let her pleasure-weakened body go limp in Mike's possessive embrace. Willingly letting him have his way with her however he pleased, the buxom mother craned her neck and whimpered with both need and satisfaction as she offered her tumid, slack mouth for her virile son to kiss. Straining to keep watching his sisters' movements with the corner of his barely open and lust-glazed eyes, Mike instantly captured his mom's hot wet lips between his as he continued drilling the full length of his rigid shaft into her seed-coated pussy with merciless ramming thrusts.

Caught up in an uninterrupted chain of back-to-back climaxes, Julia pinned herself up against the fridge with one hand while she locked her other arm around her beloved boy's head and used every residual bit of energy left in her to pull him deeper into their devouring soulkiss. Egged on by his mom's unrestrained participation, Mike redoubled his pussy-slamming efforts, causing Julia's creamy vaginal passage to clench and unclench ever more amazingly around him as she kept cumming and cumming on his pistoning rod.

With her silky folds drooling rivulets of girlcum on his rampaging boner and his thrusts getting increasingly savage as their torrid coupling went on, mother and son rode out their shared rutting frenzy in the awareness that, far from breaking their emotional and physical connection, the presence of Lyla and Lori had somehow made it even stronger. Being fused into one flesh and letting their deep-seated need for each other play out in that wild animalistic fuck felt liberating and just plain right to both Julia and Mike. Beyond any word or any possible attempt to define their relationship, the perfect sync of their conjoined bodies confirmed the love and passion that bound mother and son so tightly together. They were one, as they wanted to be and as they needed to be, and that was all that mattered.

Overwhelmed and overjoyed, Julia was barely aware of her surroundings by the time Mike's pistoning cock accelerated his snatch-jamming strokes even more, taking her breath away. As she pushed her sumptuous bubble-butt back against his skewering shaft to meet his thrusts and allow him to push as deep as possible into her drooling mommy-hole, Julia suddenly trembled when she heard some actual intelligible sounds escaping her boy's panting, rabidly smooching lips.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers