An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,032 Followers

"Gonna cum, Mom... Oohh fuck, I love your pussy so much, you're so hot and tight! I'm gonna cum inside you again, Mom, I can't help it... Ooohh Mooom!"

Straining to speak as she refused to stop kissing him, Julia brokenly pleaded: "In my mouth, baby! Uuhh, please, cum in Mommy's mouth! Oohh Mike... I need to drink you, honey! I haven't tasted my baby's cum in days, I need iiiit! Uhhh, fuuuck... Pleeaase, honey, feed Mommy your creamy cum!"

Maddened by the sheer need saturating his mother's gasped words, Mike just grunted and nodded. As he let go of her awesome fleshy melons and pulled out of the clingy, velvety sheath of her convulsing pussy, the panting boy could already feel his ejaculation surge powerfully along his achingly hard boner. Sighing with anticipation, Julia quickly turned around and fell to her knees, facing her handsome son and meeting his lust-glazed eyes as she eagerly opened her mouth and lowered her head to his massive, juice-dripping erection.

Grabbing his cock at the base with one hand while reaching to her soaked pussy with the other, Julia mewled wantonly as she guided her boy's throbbing pole to her parted lips, thirsty for his cum. As Mike's glans touched her wet tongue and the first bursting spurt of seed shot from his fat purple glans to splash into her open mouth, a yell from outside gave both mother and son a sudden scare.

"Mikeeey!" Lyla hollered, turning her head toward the house while still relaxing on her deck chair. "Where the hell are you? Are you coming or not?"

"Yeeees! Yes, just a second!" Mike hoarsely responded, trying to keep his voice somewhat steady as the rush of his climax coursed through him.

Caught unawares by Lyla's yell right at the moment when his torrential ejaculation exploded, Mike's body had twitched and shifted a bit, just enough to make his spewing boner slip from the soft seal of his mother's lips and jump out of her mouth to lie on her cheek. All the while, his rigid pole was still blasting rope after thick rope of cum.

A mix of thrilling excitement and paralyzing fear had hit Julia at the sound of her daughter's voice, preventing her from reacting to Mike's unexpected movement for a couple of seconds, which was all it took to end up with half of her face painted pearly white with her son's warm, youthful cum. Before another huge creamy jet splattered across her cheek, giggling and gasping and moaning all at the same time, the busty mother pointed her boy's bucking boner to her huge jutting tits. Purring lasciviously, Julia watched a long ribbon of glinting semen land wetly across the soft bulging slopes of her cleavage before she guided Mike's huge cock into her greedy mouth again, so that she could finally drink down the rest of his precious load.

Enveloping his glans and half of his girthy length in the moist heat of her mouth, Julia vigorously pumped her son's veiny dickmeat at the base with one hand as she sucked on him like a cum-starved slut, determined to milk every last drop of sperm from him. The flavor and texture of Mike's cum went to her head immediately, warming her and exciting her more than she already was. Being able to taste her son's liquid essence after the short yet barely tolerable hiatus of the previous days was enough to make Julia's well-fucked pussy drool with wanton delight.

As she let pulse after pulse of her boy's creamy semen accumulate in her oral cavity, loving the feel and savor of his potent cum saturating her palate and submerging her tongue, the voluptuous mother kept jacking him off with one hand while she let the other go crazy on her pussy. Dipping her fingers into her hot folds to get them nice and slippery with the frothy mixture of her boy's previous load and her own overflowing nectar, Julia worked her clit with debauched fury. Pinching and slapping and rubbing her engorged nub to extend the magnificent string of orgasms that he had just gifted her, Julia never stopped looking up into her adored son's pleasure-distorted face as she sucked him off and frigged herself to yet another climax, letting out a chorus of low yet insanely sexy cock-muffled mewls in the process.

"Come on, Mikey! What's taking you so long? Jeez, move your ass already!" Lyla yelled again from outside, distracting Mike from the awesome sight of his mother's cheeks bulging out while two milky trickles of cum started leaking from the corners of her seed-flooded mouth.

"I'm uuhh... I'm just getting some water, Lyla! Be right there!" Mike yelled back at his sister. All the while though, he was transfixed as he watched his incredible mom close her eyes, tilt her head back and swallow audibly, making his drained boner plop out of her mouth even as his creamy load slowly slid down her throat and made its way into her stomach.

A full-body shiver and a long moan of contentment reverberated through Julia's kneeling form as she drank down Mike's massive ejaculation in one long languid gulp, her swollen clit pulsating under her restless fingertips all the while. Humming with joy, the busty mother eventually opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out to let her son see that she had swallowed everything he had given her. As Mike chuckled in lovestruck awe, Julia grinned and winked at him, inhaling his chubby pole into her mouth again, this time gobbling him to the root. Moaning while his mother held him balls-deep in her throat, nursing on him and squeezing his plump shaft in the warm wet confines of her oral cavity to suck every last trace of cum from his cock, Mike was once again called back to reality by the sound of Lori's shrill voice resounding from outside.

"Grab a bottle of water for me too!" Lori yelled in the typical bitchy manner she reserved to her little brother. Then, after Lyla punched her shoulder and stared menacingly at her, Lori went on in a milder and uncharacteristically nice tone, one that Mike had noticed her using surprisingly often with him since her return: "Uhm, please, Mike."

"Yeah, sure!" Mike hollered back, too distracted by his mother's cock-cleaning routine of deep vacuuming slurps and lurid squishy suctions to dwell on the fact that Lori was apparently attempting to be kinder to him lately, albeit in her own recalcitrant way.

As his eyes roamed from Julia's jutting sperm-splattered tits to her ecstatic cum-coated face, Mike felt his half-hard pole flex inside her gullet at the thought that, beautiful as she always was, his amazing mom was at her most ravishing when she let her inner slut out completely, like she was doing at that very moment. Mike's contemplations were interrupted when, sighing with mixed satisfaction and resignation, his mother planted one last suckling smooch on his purple glans and let him plop out of her exquisite mouth.

"Well, baby, your cock is all cleaned up and you made Mommy sooo happy!" Julia cooed, laughing sweetly as she wiped the dense ribbons of cum glazing her face with her fingers and then voraciously licked them clean, savoring her boy's tasty seed to the very last drop.

When she stood up on wobbly legs, Julia looked deep into Mike's spellbound eyes for a long, meaningful moment and melted under his stare of boundless adoration. Then, smiling half-mischievously and half-coyly, she said: "I think you'd better go out to join your sisters now, sweetie, before they send a rescue party in here and find us like this!"

Mother and son chuckled complicitly at that while Mike pulled up his trunks and Julia grabbed two bottles of water from the fridge. Suddenly, Mike felt his heart burst with love and lust and wonderment as he stared at his mom, standing there half-naked and marked all over with his cum but still acting maternally nonetheless, radiating unwavering affection and insane hotness at the same time. As she turned to register Mike's dreamy expression, Julia arched an eyebrow questioningly and offered him the bottles, only to be suddenly crushed within her boy's embrace and have her full lips smushed into his in a spontaneous, torrid kiss.

Once he pulled back and unlocked his arms from around Julia's gorgeous frame, his handsome face beaming with happiness, all that Mike could say was: "You're the best, Mom. I love you so much."

"Oh, baby!" Julia purred, tenderly rubbing her nose against his, like she used to do when he was a little kid, "I love you too."

Once he had taken the bottles of water from her and after she had licked off a gooey dollop of cum from his chest that had been transferred from her bulging tits while he was hugging her, Mike finally left the kitchen and headed out to the pool where his sisters were waiting. Moments later, a loud splash followed by the girls' high-pitched squeals let Julia know that, very wisely, Mike had rushed straight into the cool water, thus preventing his bulging crotch to show and forcing his ever-ready penis to soften, at least for the time being.

Despite the fact that she had just been royally fucked by her son before getting a huge facial and gobbling down a massive amount of his cum, a languid expression of longing and residual arousal was still painted on Julia's face at the mere thought of Mike's perfect cock. As the sounds of her three children chatting and laughing and splashing in the pool echoed from outside, Julia leaned back against the wall and looked down at herself. A devilish grin played on her tumid lips as she took in the sight of her disheveled dress and bra, her bunched up panties and her big seed-splattered boobs.

"Oh my god, I'm such a naughty mommy-slut!" Julia murmured to herself with a soft chuckle, feeling great and more alive than she had in days, and all because she had finally had sex with her beloved son again.

Purring as she enjoyed the very last aftershocks of their unexpected and intense quickie, Julia lazily fingered her gooey pussy with one hand while the other traced the cum-plastered side of her neck to retrieve a few stray ropes of Mike's sticky seed and bring them to her mouth. Once her chin, throat and collarbone were clean, Julia used her pussy-diddling digits to scoop up every last creamy dollop of her own and her boy's mixed juices drooling past her engorged labia, unfailingly sighing with desire a she brought those lascivious treats to her parted, cum-hungry lips. Finally, she cupped her massive jugs in both hands and lifted them up while dipping her face down between them. Licking and lapping all over her own fleshy melons like a sexy kitten, the gorgeous mother sucked up every last bit of her son's intoxicating seed from the soft bulging slopes of her tits, cooing happily all the while.

Only once she was unable to find another speck of Mike's delicious sperm anywhere on her body did Julia decide to pull her panties up and rearrange her bra and dress, finally composing herself. Humming a little tune as she returned to the mundane task of putting the groceries into the fridge, glad to hear Mike, Lyla and Lori having fun together outside, the voluptuous mother couldn't help but smile with contentment and peaceful joy.

Still, the unique flavor of her son's cum lingering on her taste buds and the delicious tenderness in her well-fucked pussy kept Julia's horniness and anticipation at dangerously high levels, causing an impish grin to dance on her lips as she whispered in a husky, desire-thick voice.

"Well, there's no way I'm going to settle for just dildos and sexting tonight... No fucking way!"

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,032 Followers