All Comments on 'An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 09'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
tmark0099tmark0099almost 5 years ago
Impressive

Is it over? Don't take so long next time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nice

is it the last chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Check out more at his patreon

This is far from the last chapter. More are posted on his patreon. Check that out

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 5 years ago
Great Reading Hope ForMore

I hope that there are more chapters to com. It has been a great read and I haven't been able to take my eyes from the computer screen until done. Look forward to reading more of your work. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You sure do like adjectives!

Wonder what the record is for the most adjectives in one story?

nermienermieabout 4 years ago
more please

amazing series one of my favorites so far, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great series. Need more chapters.

this is a great series. Hope you will continue. Like to see what happens when the twins find out about Auntie. Also what happens with Lori & Mike would b cool to read. Please write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My 2 cents

I never knew there were so many words for describing fucking and making love to a woman. You have a handle on the english language. I like the characters and the story plot. Please continue with both sisters getting addicted to anal sex. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapter 10 must come soon. Lori must now succumb to his cock. This should happen while she is locked in a 69 with Lyla so that she can eat her sister’s creampie after Mike fills her hole with his semen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the story except for the over use of the word boner. In my opinion that word belongs in adolescent taunts and jokes not in erotic lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have loved to see Mike pumping his Aunt's Jennifer ass full of cumm. The least this super milf deserves.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

An EXCELLENT story, but you appear to have missed a great opportunity to engage Lyla, Lori, Mike and Julia in an increasingly incestuous relationship, you also appear to have ignored Jennifer's two children who should also have been at home for the college/university summer break.

Congratulations on your beautiful characterisation throughout these nine chapters, also your descriptive use of many parts of the American/English language.

I thought that you had finished the work at the end of chapter five, but you extended it well through a further four chapters.

Thank you for publishing this brilliant work, your hours of work and concentration are much appreciated.

Jimdog32526Jimdog3252612 months ago

Awesome! I love your long descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Tiresome Get another hobby.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic11 months ago

I have given 5* to each chapter although this is my first comment on the series. I wanted to wait to read all the chapters posted to post my comment. I loved everything except the mention of Julia and Jennifer sharing/swapping husbands and lovers. I totally dislike sharing/swapping involving more than one guy. It seems that there are more chapters that haven't been posted here and you have to pay to read them. Although I have liked every chapter posted on this site, I'm afraid I'm not gonna pay for those chapters because I'd hate to pay and discover that Jennifer's son (or some other guy) is involved. It wouldn't surprise me if there were such involvement. It happens in so many stories... Anyway, I thank and congratulate the author for the chapters posted here; I truly enjoyed them. I prefer this kind of story with only one guy involved and in which the lovers have a strong bond to those stories in which sex is only something physical.

JonnypantiesJonnypanties5 months ago

I wish I could give 6*. This whole series was beyond anything else. I like a strong use of adjectives, but sometimes more than two is too much. The first couple stories you overused adjectives. It was much easier to read when you lessened The use in later stories.

Thank you for the whole series. I kind of hope there is a chapter 10 when Mike and Julia get back home to the girls and they have a week of steamy activity with all four of them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too repetitive.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanism19 days ago

A fun read. I think I would have preferred it if you had concentrated on the mother-son relationship, rather than introducing other family members, but it was good, raunch stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago
Love this series. Please return to write more.

Maybe a return to just mom-son anal-only, like at a Jocosta camp retreat. Full insertion ejaculation. Nursing/ lactation. But also keep the romance you've developed between the two. Maybe it's on a secret island that mothers and sons go to to get married. I don't know. Love this series a lot. Perfect amount of description of the act/ description of the physical senasations/ feelings and the emotions.

Assmaster19832Assmaster19832about 19 hours ago

Excellent series,i love it and wishing there were more chapters. The anal between Mike and his aunt, I would have loved to see him flooding her rectum with his cumm. Right at the end Jennifer should have taken Mike in her mouth as he popped out of his mom's ass before she eats her sister's cumm filled ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES