An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overcome with a mixture of affection and arousal, Mike suddenly slipped his humongous erection from Jennifer's cozy pussy, causing her to groan into Julia's well-licked butthole as his meaty truncheon plopped out of her deeply plowed folds with a wet suctioning sound. Before she could complain more vocally though, Jennifer felt Mike's ass-pumping digits slide out of her twitching anus only to be replaced by his thumbs pulling her rosy sphincter apart, keeping her backdoor slightly open. The hot, slick heft of his fat glans pressing firmly against her winking orifice followed within moments, instantly placating Jennifer's momentary panic at not having Mike's dick inside her pussy any more and instead making her purr with languid anticipation into Julia's offered holes as the astounding realization that she was about to take her nephew's monstercock up her ass sent her lust-inflamed mind spinning.

Even as he held Jennifer's rubbery butt-ring gaped with his thumbs and he wedged his bloated purple knob into her pulsating anus, Mike was staring deep into his mother's luminous eyes, mumbling: "I love you so much, Mom! You're so awesome..."

The bright, sweet laugh that cascaded from Julia's smiling lips was drowned in the long husky moan that Jennifer let out as Mike's bulbous tip squeezed its way past her elastic sphincter and popped inside her asshole, stretching and stuffing her sensitive little orifice to the limit. The forbidden thrill of knowing that it was her nephew's massive pole that was widening her tight little rosebud and pushing its way into her butt only made Jennifer's sizzling pleasure burst more intensely, causing her latest orgasm to reignite with a vengeance and instantly sending her anal muscles into a series of powerful cock-squeezing convulsions.

Already grunting with delight as he tried to ease his huge schlong into the warm, clingy confines of his aunt's butthole, Mike was forced to stop his backdoor invasion as Jennifer's curvy body shook all over in wild delight and her sphincter clamped down desperately hard around his girthy shaft, clutching him with unexpected force and blocking him in place where he was, with just his glans and merely a couple of thick inches of dickmeat crammed into her ass. Exhaling with satisfaction as he enjoyed the powerful suctioning squeezes that his aunt's spasming orifice was treating him to, Mike had no problem with pausing there and waiting a while before attempting to penetrate deeper into her juicy booty. Jennifer, on the other hand, had a very different attitude.

"Uhhh fuck... Oowhh no, don't stop, Mike! Uuunghh come on!" the busty MILF whimpered deliriously, looking over her shoulder at her nephew with wanton urgency even as her heavy eyelids fluttered from the massive, unexpected orgasm coursing through her body, her voice all the while straining between blissful gasps to form more needy, lewd pleas. "Uuhh give me more! Ooowwh fuck, you feel so hard, so fucking big in my ass.. Uuunghh god, it's so good... Just stick that monstercock up my ass, Mike, pleeeease!"

Meeting Jennifer's scorching hot gaze, Mike shrugged and a chuckled as he replied: "Aunt Jenny, uhm... I'm kinda stuck! You're squeezing me like crazy, and it's awesome, but your asshole is just too tight right now. I literally can't move!"

Groaning and scoffing, Jennifer flatly refused to give up on having her ass stuffed full of her nephew's amazing horsecock. Instead, she started rocking her plump booty back into Mike's sphincter-stretching pole, determined to spend what little energy she had left in her pleasure-weakened body to force his veiny truncheon deep inside her needy anus. Caught between unexpected amusement and genuine admiration for his aunt's lustful stubbornness, Mike watched with a broad smile as Jennifer panted and groaned while persistently pushing her gloriously round bubble-butt back toward him. Still, despite her slutty efforts and through a profusion of loud sexy moans, Jennifer only managed to cram little more than another inch of his stiff dickmeat into her own spasming, super-tight asshole.

Realizing that his aunt was too mindlessly horny and that she was simply not going to wait for her cock-jammed butt-ring to unclench and relax and adjust to his impressive thickness so that he could sodomize her properly, Mike quickly decided that he might as well just give in to Jennifer's frenzied need to be buttfucked right there and then. Shrugging and exhaling in preparation of the struggle ahead to force his enormous erection into his panting aunt's super narrow anus, Mike was already grabbing onto Jennifer's luscious rump and raring to ram his massive schlong deeper up her ass when his mother's sweet voice intervened to restore some sense into his lust-dulled mind.

"Wait a second, honey," Julia murmured, sitting up on the recliner and reaching forward to place a dainty hand on top of one of her son's rump-pawing hands. "Don't listen to your aunt right now, she tends to get pretty crazy when she's in one of her slutty moods!" Julia said, smiling playfully at Mike as she rolled her eyes toward her moaning sister, who was still stubbornly rocking her big dick-skewered bubble-butt back and forth in a desperate attempt to force her own powerfully squeezing sphincter to gobble more than a millimeter of Mike's formidable schlong at a time. "Just give me a second, baby," Julia added with a giggle, "I know the trick to get even a big cock like yours inside aunt Jenny's little asshole... Be right back!"

While Jennifer kept mewling and struggling and pushing back her round booty without much success, Julia jumped off the recliner and darted across the deck to pick up something lying on a chair beside the pool. All the while, her huge mommy-boobs and her plump juicy ass jiggled all over the place, mesmerizing her son's attention even as his huge boner remained trapped within the cozy confines of his aunt's twitching, dick-clenching anus. As Julia ran back toward him, her gorgeous lips smiling broadly and her voluptuous curves swaying mouthwateringly for his visual pleasure, Mike noticed that his sexy mother was holding a bottle of lube in one hand and a robust purple dildo in the other.

Winking and flashing him a naughty grin in response to his arched eyebrow and questioning expression, Julia simply said: "Well, honey, your aunt and I had to keep ourselves entertained somehow while we were waiting for you!"

After chuckling along with him, Julia passed the bottle of lube to her lovestruck son and instructed him to pull his fat cock from Jennifer's tight little asshole. Trusting his mother completely, Mike withdrew his huge sphincter-plugging boner without questions. The sexy popping sound caused by Mike's glans escaping the desperate grip of his aunt's pulsating butt-ring was immediately drowned out by Jennifer's shocked wails of protest.

"Ohh no, Mike! Why, did you do that?! Just push harder, damn it!" the wanton aunt complained, looking over her shoulder at her studly nephew with a cock-hungry expression on her face and a maniacally lustful glint in her eyes. "Come on, Mike, I want you in my ass!" Jennifer went on, swaying her majestic booty enticingly for him even as she turned her gaze to her little sister for help. "Jules, help me out here, will you? Say something to your son, he can't just stop like that! He wasn't even halfway up my ass yet!"

Shaking her head and snickering at the slutty desperation oozing from her big sis's squealed requests, Julia gently patted Jennifer's round wiggling rump as she replied: "First of all, Jenny, you were totally crazy to think that you could take my boy's big fat cock up your ass without lube... Second of all: be a good girl and lie on your side now, so Mike and I can fuck both your holes at the same time!"

"Aw Jules, you nasty little whore you! You know me sooo well!" Jennifer purred in response, suddenly smiling from ear to ear as she looked at the impressive purple dildo that her sister was holding in her hand, her elegant fingers barely managing to wrap around the girthy toy's circumference. "Mmh, you and Mike fucking both my holes...Yeah! I like the sound of that, a lot!"

Without wasting another moment, Jennifer shifted place and lay on the recliner on her side, with her shapely legs drawn up to her ample chest and her thick juicy bubble-butt hanging off the edge of the seat. Pouring long dribbles of lube on his cock and stroking the slippery fluid all over his massive length, Mike grinned widely as his aunt parted her plump asscheeks with a perfectly manicured hand, thus revealing her girlcum-soaked pussy and her winking pink butthole. Stunned with arousal, Mike watched in awe as his mother took the bottle of lube from him and started applying generous amounts of it to her big sister's needy orifice, working glob after slick glob into Jennifer's anus with her slender fingers until she could easily slip three digits in and out of her hungry orifice.

"Okay, sweetie, now she's ready!" Julia chirped over Jennifer's moans while removing her fingers from her twitching, greasy butthole. Smiling mischievously all the while, Julia knelt before her sister's pussy and nestled the thick purple dildo between Jennifer's nectar-glossy labia, rubbing it along her slit and teasing her engorged clit with it, eliciting deeper and more urgent mewls from her.

Looking up into her son's lust-glazed and bugged-out eyes, Julia huskily went on: "Come here, baby, get right behind Auntie's ass. Yeah, like that, perfect!" Julia cooed as Mike positioned himself by her side, bending his legs a bit so that his overswollen boner was aligned perfectly with the oily, twitching little opening of his aunt's offered rosebud.

Sharing a scorching hot look, mother and son grinned at each other as Mike's huge glans poked at the winking pucker of Jennifer's pink, rubbery anus. Still masturbating her sister's clit with the thick dildo, Julia blew her son a kiss as she huskily murmured: "Go ahead, baby. Fill Auntie's ass while I work her pussy. Let's fuck her together!"

High on the heady mixture of love and lust and empathy that bound him to his amazing mom, Mike could only nod emphatically at her as he placed his hands on Jennifer's plump bubble-butt and pushed his hips forward, wedging his cockhead into his aunt's forbidden hole. At the same time as Mike's glans slipped past Jennifer's slippery butt-ring and her rosebud dilated around his meaty thickness to accept more of shaft inside her ass, Julia placed the tip of the huge dildo between her sister's soaked labia and nudged it forward, letting it slide into her soft, sopping wet folds.

Immediately, the naughty stretching feeling in her asshole and the delicious filling sensation in her pussy combined into a perfect storm of pleasure that Jennifer knew all too well and craved above all other sensuous thrills. As her sister eased the slit-cramming dildo into her nectar-drenched pussy a millimeter at a time and Mike's massive erection gently pressed deeper into her well-lubed anus, Jennifer smiled in bliss and abandoned herself to the overwhelming pleasure of being double-penetrated, her mind going blank as her whole being focused on the unique ecstasy of having both her greedy holes stuffed full at the same time.

"Uuhh fuck yeees! Oohh god yes, like that... Deeper, go deeper both of you! Uuhhh fuck!" Jennifer moaned as her nephew and sister looked at each other to sync their pussy-plugging and ass-cramming penetrations, each of them taking full advantage of her state of absolute pleasure-induced relaxation to fill her holes some more.

On top of the full-body buzz that was already making her shake like a leaf, Jennifer's simmering ecstasy spiked up even more when Julia started working her swollen clit with her fingertips as she kept easing the large dildo into her slit. Rubbing and caressing and teasing her love button like only she could do, Julia made Jennifer howl with delight, increasing her joyous relaxation and making the progress of the ongoing double-penetration even easier. Meanwhile, finding his aunt's snug asshole to be incredibly pliant thanks to the eager capitulation of her voluptuous body in the face of the pleasure coursing through her, Mike kept steadily feeding his stiff dickmeat into Jennifer's overstretched sphincter, pushing slowly but surely deeper into the steamy, narrow confines of her rectum.

Much to his glad surprise, even though Jennifer's anal passage felt particularly tight due to the huge dildo that his mom was pushing into her pussy, Mike managed to pack his aunt's sweet asshole full of his cock with much more ease than before, when she was so crazed about getting sodomized that she wouldn't even let her sphincter relax enough to take half of his massive schlong. In was incredibly hot and weirdly ironic for Mike to realize that his sassy aunt could reach such a state of perfectly docile, happy submissiveness only if both her holes were being crammed at the same time, her ecstasy seemingly growing vaster the fuller her pussy and asshole were.

In truth, Jennifer had always got to the highest peaks of her pleasure when she got double fucked, and it made little difference that, right there and then, she had a dildo instead of a cock pressing into her juicy pussy. By the time her little sister managed to jam the whole robust plastic dong into her slit, Jennifer was teetering on the verge of such a monumental orgasm that she couldn't even form words to express her rapturous satisfaction. Her mewling, mindless vocalization reached a new peak moments later, when her nephew's groin bumped against the cushiony roundness of her bubble-butt, signaling that he had managed to cram his veiny truncheon balls-deep into her ass. As her overdilated sphincter twitched erratically around the broad base of Mike's shaft and his precum-oozing glans pulsated in the deepest and most sensitive depths of her rectum, Jennifer's smooth anal walls rippled erratically around the meaty, throbbing length of her nephew's rump-skewering monstercock, hugging and suctioning his entire boner in a warm, snug caress.

"Uuungh fuuhh-uuck! Oowwhh yeeeesss..." Jennifer brokenly squealed as the thin membrane between her fully crammed holes sizzled crazily, sending orgasmic jolts all over her voluptuous body. "I love thiiiiis! Uuuhh my gohh-oooh-ooohhd... I'm... C-c-cummiiiiiing!"

While rivulets of gushing girlcum bathed the dildo jammed inside Jennifer's pussy and drenched Julia's hand, Mike sank his digits into the sumptuous plumpness of his aunt's booty and held possessively onto her ample asscheeks as he gloried in the dick-tugging tightness of her rippling, climaxing anal chute tugging powerfully on his fully buried boner. Engulfed from tip to root within the velvety smooth vise of her narrow rectum, Mike couldn't even hear his own moans over the sound of Jennifer's rapturous, ecstatic screams of release. What he did notice though was the mischievous glint in his kneeling mother's bright hazel eyes as she held the fat plastic dong crammed to the hilt inside her sister's dripping pussy and looked up at him, mouthing the words: "Let's fuck her together, baby!"

As he watched his mother slowly beginning to slide the purple dildo in and out of Jennifer's gushing folds, his ears immediately filling with even louder and more pleasure-dripping mewls of climax from his aunt, Mike grinned back at Julia and nodded enthusiastically. Matching the easy tempo that his mom's hand imparted on the imposing toy jammed inside Jennifer's nectar-drooling slit, Mike began sodomizing his aunt with shallow, deliberate back and forth strokes, leaving most of his overswollen length crammed up her ass at all times. Keeping eye contact and grinning complicitly at each other, Mike and Julia easily synced their pussy-plugging and booty-plowing motions, so that soon they were fucking Jennifer's holes in a fluid, well-coordinated rhythm.

To Mike, the prolonged moans tumbling from Jennifer's slack, O-shaped mouth and the quivering squeezes of delight incessantly reverberating along her slippery anal walls were already a clear enough indication that his aunt was cumming almost non-stop and she was loving every second of that double penetration, but what egged him on the most and encouraged him to gradually pick up his rectum-reaming pace was the intoxicating connection that he and his mom shared during that unexpected three-way fuck. It was just so hot that he was fucking his aunt in the ass while his awesome mother stuffed her pussy with a dildo, Mike simply couldn't believe his luck!

Feeding off one another's arousal, mother and son smiled and winked at each other all the time while Jennifer's screaming orgasms just kept rolling on, her pussy juices flowing incessantly along the robust dildo that Julia was pumping into her soaked vaginal passage while her warm anal chute kept tightening and relaxing around Mike's pistoning truncheon in a delicious, uninterrupted sequence of dick-massaging spasms. All the while, Julia's fingers were always busy strumming her big sister's clit, amplifying the pleasure radiating from Jennifer's doubly stuffed holes and preventing the chain of gushing back-to-back climaxes wracking her curvy body from stopping even for a moment.

Seamlessly and quite rapidly, Mike found himself pounding his aunt's ass at full speed, while on the other side of the thin sensitive barrier separating her holes Julia drove the huge purple dong mercilessly in and out of her sister's girlcum-flooded pussy. Mingling with her delirious groans of barely bearable delight, the squishy, lewdly beautiful sounds caused by the dildo plowing Jennifer's slit acted as an auditory aphrodisiac for Mike, who was panting and grunting with gusto as he savored the way his aunt's extra tight rectum seemed to suck on his booty-plundering boner. Slamming his veiny, well-lubed pole into her snug butthole with harder and faster and deeper thrusts at each pass, Mike lost himself in a bout of primal anal frenzy, his lust-glazed eyes focused on the jiggly, bouncy mounds of Jennifer's skewered bubble-butt and on the tautly stretched ring of her rosy sphincter sliding fluidly along his rampaging, ass-splitting monstercock.

After all the amazing orgasms she had rode out, with her engorged clit throbbing under her little sister's masterful touch and her vaginal channel plugged full by the huge pussy-pounding toy that Julia was wielding, Mike's final butt-wrecking flurry propelled Jennifer into new realms of sensuous bliss. Gasping for air and shivering all over as wave after pummeling wave of pleasure crashed into her in time with each forceful, ass-busting thrust of her nephew's thick truncheon plunging balls-deep into her rectum, Jennifer suddenly threw her head back and screamed at the top of her lungs while an earth-shattering climax exploded outward from her thoroughly filled holes and blasted through her whole surrendered frame like a delicious, mind-obliterating shock wave.

"Uuuh! Oooooowwhh fuuck! UUUGH FU-UUHH-UCK! OOHH FUCK YEEEAAAHHH!"

A flash of bright ecstasy was all that Jennifer's pleasure-shattered brain registered as her very being melted in bliss and her pussy gushed rivulets of sweet girlcum on her sister's clit-strumming fingers and all over the huge dildo pumping incessantly in and out of her quivering folds. Meanwhile, as his aunt fell off the brink into ultimate delight, Mike grabbed harder onto her bouncy bubble-butt and put more energy into his furious ass-hammering strokes, single-mindedly focused on maintaining the reckless speed and force of his sodomizing barrage despite the dick-milking, shaft-choking contractions that were possessing Jennifer's soft, steamy anal walls, causing her forbidden chute to feel even tighter and more delightfully challenging to plunge into.